Check out these wind in my hair quotes that inspire you to live a free life.
Wind in my hair is about the feeling you have when you are totally free from the stress and pressures of the world and are in the moment.
You might also like these related articles:
This sensation is often related to experiences like:
- Driving your convertible with the top down – the sun is on your face, and the wind is whipping through your hair
- Climbing or hiking to the top of a mountain or hill where you can stand and look all around with the wind gently blowing through your hair
- Leaving on an adventurous road trip – hanging your head out of the window and just yelling for fun or just feeling the sensation of excitement about your adventure
- Skydiving – the wind is whipping at your face and going through your hair, and you are as free as a bird.
Take a look at these wind in my hair quotes to inspire you to live freely!
Top Wind in My Hair Quotes
Here are ten of the top ten quotes about feeling the wind in your hair.
1. “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere.” — Eddie Vedder
2. “She was a wild one, with the wind in her hair and the stars in her eyes.” — Atticus
3. “The cool breeze that ruffled her hair felt like something more than wind.” — Bentley Little
4. “I love the feeling of the fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my hair.” — Evel Knievel
5. “I recall that day on the beach—the sand so brilliant, the clouds so massive, and the wind punishing your hair.” — John Geddes
6. “I closed my eyes and let the wind whip my hair around my face, letting out a breath I hadn’t known I’d been holding.” — Morgan Matson
7. “I picture myself on the coast, the wind in my hair, horses galloping around me as I set at my typewriter in the middle of a field.” — Sara Cox
8. “It’s only that ye looked so beautiful, wi’ the fire on your face and your hair waving in the wind. I wanted to remember it.” — Diana Gabaldon
9. “The wind plays with my hair as the rising sun greets me, and the clouds move softly through the gentle morning sky.” — Christy Ann Martine
10. “‘Cause I got the wind in my hair / And a gleam in my eyes / And an endless horizon / I got a smile on my face / And I’m walking on air” — Mandy Moore
Poetic Wind in My Hair Quotes
These lines are straight out of poems referencing the feeling of the wind blowing through hair.
11. “Living this moment, with the Sun’s wind in your hair. Show me how to live.” — Christopher Madsen
12. “All the beauty on earth, / shall never compare. / To that look in your eyes, / with wind in your hair.” — Sian Mein
13. “Oh this blowing wind in my hair / gives me my best song. / To roam like a wanderer / and happily go home.” —Max
14. “As the wind blows my hair, / I can see you standing there. / Standing in the shadows, / why were you so shallow.” — Cristal Daniel
15. “It was the wind in her hair, the wind in those beautiful golden curls, they took my breath away whilst they blew over my soul.” — Mr. Low Key
16. “I won’t make a prison for myself, / I want the sun on my skin, / everyday. / I want the wind in my hair, / and traveling under my skirt.” — Caroline Ruffault
17. “I’m standing with you on the hill, feeling calm with a moonlight chill; being with you gives me a thrill, With the wind blowing through my hair…” — April Storm
18. “Today, wind passed me by / On the way to something high. / Whispering sweet nothings in my ear / Felt good, having wind in my hair.” — Realistic Rebel
19. “She had wonky wind hair / And she was from another time / When shadows once had echos / She would always fallow / How could she belong to another time” — Frankie Fuller
20. “Forlorn wind gushing from the mountains high / Gently caressed my long dark hair playfully / Flirting with subdued strands to bliss, fly / Kissing blushing cheeks and red lips warmly” — Paul Sebastian
Quotes About the Breeze and How It Makes You Feel
These quotes share the impact a breeze has on people, similar to how they feel with the wind in their hair.
21. “Sweet life continues in the breeze, in the golden fields.” — Jack Kerouac
22. “My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring and carried aloft on the wings of the breeze.” — Anne Bronte
23. “A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, and mojito in your hand.” — Bar Refaeli
24. “Leave your yawns behind you and feel the tiny new breeze of life lighting up inside of you.” — Tao Porchon-Lynch
25. “That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered.” — Nicholas Sparks
26. “There are times when we stop, we sit still. We listen, and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.” — James Carroll
27. “I’m thankful for the sea breeze that feels so good right now, and the scent of jasmine when the sun starts going down.” — Johnny Cash
Wind in My Hair Quotes From Books and More
The following quotes are from books and other descriptions people write about having the wind in their hair.
28. “On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair. Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air.” — Aaron Fresh
29. “And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.” — Kahlil Gibran
30. “Let your hair blow in the wind and all that. It’s ok. All you have to do is look neat when you have to look neat.” — Hedy Lamarr
31. “I turned back, taking the sight of his hair blowing in the wind and the huge smile on his face. He looked so carefree.” — Kelley R. Martin
32. “He wanted the wind in his hair and a rusty handrail and the faint possibility that the whole structure might collapse.” — Mark Haddon
33. “Because the number of storms I needed to go through before appreciating the way the wind whipped through her hair was one too many.” — J. Raymond
34. “Now that’s a gentleman’s photo, I’ve got my son, a nice tan, birds, and my hair is flowing in the wind like flocks of Capistrano.” — Scott Disick
35. “It’s like one of those scenes from a feel-good Hollywood movie. Where everybody is happy, and nobody’s hair fizzes in the wind.” — Randa Abdel-Fattah
36. “And so they stood on the walls of the City of Gondor, and a great wind rose and blew, and their hair, raven and golden, streamed out mingling in the air.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
37. “My thoughts took frantic flight, wanting to escape this prison, and seek out the wind so it could fan my hair and sting my skin, and make me feel alive again.” — V.C. Andrews
More Examples of Wind in My Hair Quotes
Here are a few more examples of people using the phrase “wind in my hair.”
38. “Follow your heart wherever it takes you. Nobody knows where the wind blows.” — Mario Frangoulis
39. “I do wear wigs… I sometimes make the joke about me standing on a hilltop with my hair blowing in the wind—and me too proud to run after it.” — Dolly Parton
40. “With a chance to make it good somehow, hey, what else can we do now? Except roll down the window, and let the wind blog back your hair.” — Bruce Springsteen
41. “The schoolhouse, on this sunlit morning, has begun to take on the scent of girls with wind-blown hair, with seeds in their pockets, with road-hardened feet.” — Karen Hesse
42. “A cool breeze stirred my hair at that moment, as the night wind began to come down from the hills, but it felt like a breath from another world.” — Francis Marion Crawford
43. “I walked far down the beach, soothed by the rhythm of the waves, the sun on my bare back and legs, the wind and mist from the spray on my hair.” — Anne Morrow Lindbergh
44. “Some days, she decided, freedom meant the wind in your hair and the sun on your face and lips swollen with forbidden kisses. And other days, freedom meant killing an eel.” — Tessa Dare
Additional Wind In My Hair Quotes
Enjoy these last quotes, lyrics, and poetry about having the wind in your hair.
45. “Shorty beside me, the wind blowing threw her hair, that’s a summer in Miami.” — Jim Jones
46. “Springsteen, on that record, started writing less about having your wind in your hair and turning the radio up and more about being dragged down by adult things. Regular people trying to get ahead.” — Craig Finn
47. “Clearly, through my tears, I see you strive to cope in this world, not so easy for a tender one, hard to stand with the wind blowing all around, disheveling your hair making your eyes squint so you can’t see where you’re going.” — Susan Love Fitts
48. “Jacob was lying flat out now, on his stomach, his little men all before him, and Annie had followed her single soldier up the dune to a grassy patch where the wind whipped her dark hair, and the blowing sand made her squint.” — Alice McDermott
49. “And rooks, like mastered ships, drift wide and fast; / Maid Artemis, that feeleth her young blood / Leap like a freshet river for the sea, / Speedeth abroad with hair blown in a flood / To snuff the salt west wind and wanton free.” — Maurice Henry Hewlett
50. “Sometimes, I’m driving along in my car, and a song from my high-school years comes on the radio: Springsteen’s ‘Thunder Road.’ Just the opening few chords make me want to roll down the window and let the wind blow back my hair.” — Dani Shapiro
What Are Some Ways I Can Get the Wind in My Hair Feeling In Everyday Life?
You can always get the free feeling of the wind in your hair by just choosing to be you and not caring what others think.
Here are some ideas you can use:
- Take a drive down a country road.
- Ride on a motorcycle.
- Get out in nature and enjoy the outdoors.
- Do something spontaneous.
- Challenge yourself to new adventures.
Please share these wind in my hair quotes with others by clicking the share button!