The world might know Post Malone as the quirky singing/rapping sensation with a collection of interesting tattoos and crazy style of dress, but there is a lot more to this eye-catching artist than meets the eye.
Do you have the badass coach on your shoulder telling you to go live your dreams, seek your truth, and to never allow anyone to hold you back?
You might after reading these powerful Post Malone quotes that will have you feeling like you can accomplish anything you put your mind to while staying true to yourself.
Born Austin Richard Post on July 4, 1995, this multifaceted artist discovered his talents and love for music back in his early days.
When he was a young boy, Malone’s father worked as a disc jockey and exposed his son to many different genres and sounds.
And by age 14, Austin chose the moniker Post Malone as his official stage name.
Checkout this awesome collection of Post Malone quotes we have for you on Everyday Power, and don’t forget to share them with other fans of Posty!
For more inspiration, also check out our list of music quotes on how it heals our souls.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our entire collection of motivational quotes here.
Post Malone Quotes On Fame
1. “I am just creating the music I enjoy to make, and people seem to enjoy it.” — Post Malone
2. “It has been wild, you know? I started out just putting a song that I made out on the Internet without being sure if anyone was going to like it, and it took me on tour around the world with Justin Bieber. It’s been amazing!” — Post Malone
3. “I’m just trying to make music everybody can get happy to and vibe to and turn up to. So long as I keep making good music, everything’s going to be OK.” — Post Malone
4. “Best thing you can do is boss up mentally and financially.” — Post Malone
5. “I don’t care who talks about me because when I come around nothing is said to me.” — Post Malone
6. “Your growth scares people who don’t want to change.” — Post Malone
7. “Surround yourself around people who want to see you grow.” — Post Malone
8. “Everybody’s blind when the view’s amazing.” – “Stay” — Post Malone
You will also enjoy our article on tattoo quotes.
Post Malone Quotes On Following Your Dreams
9. “I just want to keep making music and see where everything goes.” — Post Malone
10. “Nobody wanted me to put out White Iverson. They said wait. I said I don’t have time to wait. I don’t have any money, what am I going to lose? I put it out the next day and it went bananas.” — Post Malone
11. “There’s always going to be setbacks; there’s always going to be knockdowns. There’s always going to be people telling you, hey you suck.” — Post Malone
12. “You don’t gotta be perfect, just keep it real.” — Post Malone
13. “The right person by your side will have you saving money, living better, making moves, and laughing constantly.” — Post Malone
14. “As an artist, it’s never really enough. You always want to strive to get bigger and better and push the limits of what you can actually do.” — Post Malone
15. “I dreamed it all ever since I was young. They said I wouldn’t be nothing. Now they always say congratulations.” — “Congratulations” — Post Malone
16. “I don’t want something anyone can have.” — Post Malone
17. “I want to meet someone who makes me feel the way music does.” — Post Malone
18. “The old country singers, they were badass, they were the American badass people. I’m an American badass. At 40 years old, I’m gonna be a country singer.” — Post Malone
19. “I’m hungry. I’m ready to grow.” — Post Malone
20. “They told me to quit, I don’t listen to what I’m told.” “Go Flex” — Post Malone
You might also like these Megan Thee Stallion quotes to inspire your hot girl.
Post Malone Quotes On Staying True To Yourself
21. “I’m just myself. That’s the best way to put it.” — Post Malone
22. “In order to find yourself, who you really are, you got to be with yourself; you got to hang out with yourself.” — Post Malone
23. “It’s not normal for a white guy to get cornrows; a lot of people judged me. I like the way it looks, so you have to be confident.” — Post Malone
24. “If you like something, rock it. If you want to rock a cape every day, go for it.” — Post Malone
25. “I’m not worried about making a certain type of music or sticking to one type of music.” — Post Malone
26. “I like to be quiet and just chill.” — Post Malone
27. “You just go with the flow because life is just all about how you feel.” — Post Malone
28. “We should just come together as people. I think it’s really important to come together as humans.” — Post Malone
29. “Be good to people for no reason.” — Post Malone
30. “Don’t try to change anyone, change how you deal with them.” — Post Malone
Post Malone quotes to inspire you to embrace your most authentic self
31. “You just gotta keep on going.” – Post Malone
32. “I don’t know what people think of me.” – Post Malone
33. “Worked so hard, forgot how to vacation.” – Post Malone
34. “I’m a pretty happy guy.” – Post Malone
35. “I saw myself in a different light.” – Post Malone
36. “I didn’t have no friends or nothing. I was a nerdy kid.” – Post Malone
37. “I’m trying to bring a little bit of every type of sauce into one type of sound. Something that’s really fresh.” – Post Malone
38. “The feeling we catching, my love is a blessing.” – Post Malone
39. “I’m a savage. I’m dedicated. I’m just myself. That’s the best way to put it.” – Post Malone
40. “I’m trying to make music that I like, and I love hip-hop. At the same time, I love guitar. I love rock and everything.” – Post Malone
More Post Malone quotes and lyrics to inspire you
41. “Never let that money change me.” – Post Malone
42. “You can’t get tired in the studio. It’s really tough. But you just gotta keep on going.” – Post Malone
43. “I wanna go up there and I don’t ever wanna come down.” – Post Malone
44. “I think a show is more of an interacting with fans than you just singing songs.” – Post Malone
45. “I feel like being in the music industry changes a lot. You’re exposed to so many different types of sounds and so much different type of stuff. Once you have an established song, you can really come out of your shell and experiment with the sound you want to make.” – Post Malone
46. “And if everything gone bad, we gon’ make it alright.” – Post Malone
47. “I fell in love with your personality, your looks are just a bonus.” – Post Malone
48. “I never thought that it would hit this hard.” – Post Malone
49. “I’m tryna see you from my own perspective.” – Post Malone
50. “Because no matter how my life has changed. I keep on looking back on better days.” – Post Malone
Did you enjoy these Post Malone quotes?
Post Malone can teach us some valuable lessons about life and success.
He reminds us that happiness and success are earned through hard work with the right intentions.
If we work harder in our particular fields, we are more likely to be happy.
Do you see Post Malone in a different light after reviewing these quotes?
It just goes to show you that in life, you should never judge a book by its cover.
Which one of these Post Malone quotes and lyrics was your absolute favorite?
Leave us a comment and share which one will help you to better tap into your own Everyday Power.