Whether it’s drama, action or comedy, this collection of famous quotes from movies can be appreciated by any lover of cinema.
Famous movie quotes from your favorite characters
1. “Some people can’t believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first.” – Sean Maguire, Good Will Hunting
2. “It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.” – Fight Club, Tyler Durden
3. It is not our abilities that show what we truly are… it is our choices. – Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
4. “Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out? – Movie “What a girl wants”
5. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.” – Rafiki, from The Lion King
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Lion King quotes from the iconic Disney movie.
6. ” If we didn’t do what we loved, we wouldn’t exist.” – Adonis, Creed II
7. “At some point you’ve got to decide for yourself who you gonna be. Can’t let nobody make that decision for you.” – Juan, Moonlight
8. “You’re nothing to me until you’re everything.” – “American Hustle
9. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. – From Moulin Rouge”
10. “Do, or do not. There is no “‘try'”. – Yoda
Watching films can be a thrilling experience that makes you cry, smile, relax, and even help you become aware of your fears.
Besides the entertainment value they bring, movies also help create awareness about various issues in society such as religious animosities and political intolerance.
Moreover, movies can be a great educational resource for students. They’re great for visual learners and they allow students to see life through different perspectives.
After searching the web here are some of the famous movie quotes we could find! We hope you’re inspired, motivated and entertained!
Also check out these Matrix quotes that will really bake your noodle.
Famous movie quotes that will make your day
11. “I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw. I’m scared of what I did, of who I am…. and most of all, I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” – “Baby” in Dirty Dancing”
12. “Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there. – Good Will Hunting (see more Good Will Hunting quotes)
13. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. – Ferris, from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Ferris Bueller quotes from the hit comedy.
14. “Remember those posters that said, “Today is the first day of the rest of your life”? Well, that’s true of every day but one…the day you die.” – American Beauty
15. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever. – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
16. “Every man dies, not every man really lives.” – Braveheart
17. “The truth is a matter of circumstances, it’s not all things to all people all the time.” – Captain America: The Winter Soldier
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Captain America quotes from popular Marvel movies.
18. “I believe whatever doesn’t kill you, simply makes you…stranger.” – The Dark Knight, The Joker
19. “When you decide to be something, you can be it.” – Frank Costello, The Departed
20. “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. But if you give him a mask, he will tell you the truth.” – The Fifth Estate, Julian Assange
Have you seen these Die Hard quotes from the 80s action classic?
Famous movie quotes and lines
21. “Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.” – Don Collier, Fury
22. “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it, always.” – Gandhi, Gandhi (1982)
23. “All those moments will be lost in time… like tears in rain.” – Rutger Hauer, Blade Runner
24. “A boy’s best friend is his mother.” Anthony Perkins, Psycho
25. “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.” – Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Dead Poets Society quotes to make you think differently.
26. “Get busy living, or get busy dying.” – Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Shawshank Redemption quotes to give you hope in the darkest times.
27. “Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. A spark is fine, as long as it’s contained.” – President Snow, The Hunger Games
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of The Hunger Games quotes that will have you flashback to reading the books or watching the movies.
28. “If you figure a way to live without serving a master, any master, then let the rest of us know, will you? For you’d be the first person in the history of the world.” – Philip Seymour Hoffman, The Master
29. “Nobody’s perfect.” – Some Like It Hot
30. “Now you’re looking for the secret, but you won’t find it, because of course you’re not really looking. You don’t really want to know. You want to be fooled.” – The Prestige
31. “To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people!” – A Fish Called Wanda
From the Maevel classics, make sure to read these Thanos quotes from the iconic character.
Famous movie quotes to brighten your day
32. “We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other’s happiness, not by each other’s misery.” – Charlie Chaplin, The Great Dictator
33. “There’s no place like home.” The Wizard of Oz
34. “They may take our lives, but they will never take… our FREEDOM!” – Braveheart
35. Do, or do not. There is no “try”. – Yoda, Star Wars
36. Love cannot be found where it doesn’t exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does. – David Schwimmer, Kissing a Fool
37. Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want. – Heath Ledger, 10 Things I Hate About You
38. I don’t regret the things I’ve done, but those I did not do. – Empire Records
39. My momma always said, “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.” – Forrest Gump
40. Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something, not even me. Alright? You dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period. – Chris Gardner, The Pursuit of Happyness
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Grinch quotes for the holidays and naysayers.
Famous movie quotes to inspire you
41. To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, to draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life.” – The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
42. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.” – Gandalf, Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Lord of The Rings quotes from the iconic trilogy.
43. “Great men are not born great, they grow great.” – Mario Puzo, The Godfather
44. “Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.” – Dory, Finding Nemo
45. “What we do in life echoes in eternity.” – Maximus, Gladiator
46. “Every man dies, but not every man really lives.” – William Wallace, Braveheart
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Braveheart quotes to help find your freedom.
47. “I know what I have to do now. I’ve got to keep breathing because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?” – Cast Away
48. “”Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain’t how hard you can hit. It’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It’s how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done.” – Rocky, Rocky Balboa
49. “You drilled a hole in the dentist?!” – Denise, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
50. “If you were not so stubborn you would make a great queen.”
“I would make a great queen because I am stubborn…if that is what I wanted.”—from an exchange between T’Challa and Nakia, Black Panther
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of memorable Black Panther quotes for the culture.
Famous movie quotes to elevate your perspective
51. “Being human is a condition which requires an anesthetic.” – Freddie Mercury, Bohemian Rhapsody
52. “Dying for the right cause. It’s the most human thing we can do.” — Freysa, Blade Runner 2049
53. “Fire. It is a reflection of our own mortality.” – Dean Armitage, Get Out
54. “When will the lesson be learned! You cannot reason with a tiger when your head is in its mouth!” – Winston Churchill, Darkest Hour
55. “We Shall Never Surrender.” – Soldier, Dunkirk
56. “All the courage in the world cannot alter fact.” — Niander Wallace, Blade Runner 2049
57. “How many times do I have to teach you: just because something works doesn’t mean it can’t be improved.”—Shuri, Black Panther
58. “So if I’m not black enough and if I’m not white enough, then tell me, Tony, what am I!?” – Don Shirley, Green Book
59. “Favor is a breeze that shifts direction all the time.” – Harley, The Favourite
60. “That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.” – Neil Armstrong, First Man
Quotes from famous actors and actresses
61. “Show me the money!” – Jerry Maguire (see more Jerry Maguire quotes)
62. “The only failure is not to try” – George Clooney
63. “Don’t be afraid to fail. It’s not the end of the world and in many ways it’s the first step toward learning something better and getting better at it” –Jon Hamm
64. “After many years of self-flagellation, I’ve realized that beating myself up doesn’t get me anywhere” – Chris Pine
65. “Your regrets aren’t what you did, but what you didn’t do. So I take every opportunity” – Cameron Diaz
66. “I’ve come across many actors like me who didn’t have a backup. That drive & will made it work” – Clive Owen
67. “I say luck is when an opportunity comes along and you’re prepared for it” – Denzel Washington
68. “The best way to guarantee a loss is to quit” – Morgan Freeman
69. “I’m a big believer in ‘never say never’ ” – Jim Parsons
70. “Be so good they can’t ignore you” ~ Steve Martin
Famous movie quotes to motivate and inspire you
71. “We’re going to be okay. You can rest now.” – Pepper Potts, Avengers: Endgame
72. “Look, talent comes everywhere, but having something to say and a way to say it to have people listen to it, that’s a whole other bag. And unless you get out and you try to do it, you’ll never know. That’s just the truth.” —Jackson Maine, A Star Is Born
73. “Hope is not a strategy.” – Walker, Mission: Impossible – Fallout
74. “When you get a different vantage point it changes your perspective… It allows you to see things you should have seen a long time ago.” – Neil Armstrong, First Man
75. “Who are we if we can’t protect them? We have to protect them.” – Evelyn Abbott, A Quiet Place
76. “It’s not destroying. It’s making something new.” – Lena, Annihilation
77. “I keep telling everybody they should move on and grow. Some do. But not us.” – Steve Rogers, Avengers: Endgame
78. “You want to get out of the hole? First you’re going to have to put down the shovel.” – Agent Rick Dicker, Incredibles 2
79. “Put two ships in the open sea without wind or ride and they will come together.” – Arthur, Aquaman
80. “Good words. Good thoughts. Good deeds.” – Bomi Bulsara, Bohemian Rhapsody
Famous movie quotes to motivate you to live your best life
81. “We need people to care about the one life as much as you care about the millions. That way I don’t have to.” – Sloan, Mission: Impossible – Fallout
82. “All you gotta do is trust me.” —Jackson Maine, A Star Is Born
83. “Love is blind, Wade.” – Blind Al, Deadpool
84. “When I drift off, I will dream about you. It’s always you.” – Tony Stark, Avengers: Endgame (also read these Iron Man quotes)
85. “Fortune favors the bold.” – Jim “Miami” Beach, Bohemian Rhapsody
86. “I hope it’s okay if I love you forever, Jack.” —Ally Maine, A Star Is Born
87. “We need to fail. We need to fail down here so we don’t fail up there.”- Neil Armstrong, First Man
88. “Listen to me, it’s important that you learn these things. He just wants you to be able to take care of yourself, to take care of me, when I’m old, and grey, and I have no teeth. Don’t worry.” – Evelyn Abbott, A Quiet Place
89. “It’s nice to be wanted.” – Elastigirl, Incredibles 2
90. “Your mother always knew you were special. She believed… You would be the one to unite our two worlds.” – Tom Curry, Aquaman
Famous movie quotes about life
91. “I love your style. I think we should take more risks.” – Mary Austin, Bohemian Rhapsody
92. “Terrorists are schoolboys hoping to spread propaganda through fear.” Lane, Mission: Impossible – Fallout
93. “Even if there’s a small chance. We owe this, to everyone who’s not in this room, to try.” – Natasha, Avengers: Endgame
94. “I didn’t think of you paying the price for a choice you never made.” – Mr. Incredible, Incredibles 2
95. “Looks aren’t everything.” – Blind Al, Deadpool
96. “We go to the moon not because it’s easy but because it’s hard.” – President John F. Kennedy, First Man
97. “How do you balance the hard stuff with the life stuff?” – Violet, Incredibles 2
98. “If I told you what happens, it won’t happen.” – Stephen Strange, Avengers: Endgame
99. “I came because because I have no choice. I came to save my home and the people I love.” – Tom Curry, Aquaman
100. “Everything is possible, even the impossible.” – Mary Poppins, Mary Poppins Returns (see all inspirational Mary Poppins quotes)
Famous movie quotes that are unforgettable
101. “May the Force be with you.” – Star Wars, 1977
102. It’s not the years, honey. It’s the mileage.—Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lost Ark
103. “I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.” – The Godfather, 1972
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Godfather quotes from the iconic movie.
104. “It’s not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me.”—Christian Bale as Batman in Batman Begins
105. “You can’t handle the truth!” – A Few Good Men, 1992
106. “We’ll always have Paris.”—Humphrey Bogart as Rick Blaine in Casablanca
107. ”Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.” – It’s a Wonderful Life, 1946
108. “The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.”—Kevin Spacey as Roger “Verbal” Kint in The Usual Suspects
109. “The Dude abides.” – The Big Lebowski, 1998
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Big Lebowski quotes from the hit comedy.
110. “There’s no crying in baseball!”—Tom Hanks as Jimmy Dugan in A League of Their Own
Famous movie quotes for all occassions
111. “Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.” – The Wizard of Oz, 1939
112. “Only one thing counts in this life: Get them to sign on the line that is dotted.”—Alec Baldwin as Blake in Glengarry Glen Ross
113. “This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” – Casablanca, 1942
114. “Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.”—Al Pacino as Michael Corleone in The Godfather: Part II
115. “To infinity and beyond!” – Toy Story, 1995
116. “Our lives are defined by opportunities even the ones we miss.”—Brad Pitt as Benjamin Button in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (see these Benjamin Button quotes)
117. “I am big! It’s the pictures that got small.” – Sunset Boulevard, 1950
118. “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.”—Ali MacGraw as Jennifer Cavilleri in Love Story
119. “I mean, funny like I’m a clown? I amuse you?” – Goodfellas, 1990
120. “I’m not bad. I’m just drawn that way.”—Kathleen Turner as Jessica Rabbit in Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Famous movie quotes that can impact your life
121. “Don’t just fly, soar.” – Dumbo (Dumbo)
122. “A wise man can learn more from his enemies than a fool from his friends.” –Niki Lauda, Rush
123. “You control your destiny — you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems.” – Merida (Brave)
124. “Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.” – Alan Turing, The Imitation Game
125. “In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun.” – Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins)
126. “Strange, isn’t it? Each man’s life touches so many other lives. When he isn’t around he leaves an awful hole, doesn’t he?” – Clarence The Angel, It’s a Wonderful Life
127. “Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it.” – Elastigirl (The Incredibles)
128. “The way it works is, you do the thing you’re scared shitless of, and you get the courage AFTER you do it, not before you do it.” – Archie Gates, Three Kings
129. “Our fate lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it.” – Merida (Brave)
130. “To find something, anything, a great truth or a lost pair of glasses, you must first believe there will be some advantage in finding it.” – Jack Burden, All the King’s Men
Famous movie quotes that will inspire you
131. “They may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!” – Braveheart
132. “So be prepared, be enthusiastic, and leave your bullshit attitude and baggage at the door because we don’t need it!” – Wet Hot American Summer
133. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
– When Harry Met Sally
134. “You ain’t heard nothin’ yet!” – The Jazz Singer
135. “You complete me.” – Jerry Maguire
136. “I don’t want to survive. I want to live.” – 12 Years a Slave
137. “You make me want to be a better man.” – As Good as It Gets
138. “It’s alive! It’s alive!” – Frankenstein
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Frankenstein quotes about the trueness of humanity.
139. “Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.” – The Godfather: Part III
140. “I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.” – A Streetcar Named Desire
Clever and famous movie quotes
141. “By all means, move at a glacial pace. You know how that thrills me.” — Miranda Priestly, The Devil Wears Prada
142. “Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.” — Mary Poppins
143. “From where I stand, the sun is shining all over the place.” — Singin’ in the Rain
144. “No amount of money ever bought a second of time.” – Tony Stark
145. “I’m the king of the world.” — Titanic
146. “The hardest choices require the strongest wills.” – Thanos
147. “Some people can never believe in themselves until someone believes in them.” — Good Will Hunting
148. “Why do we fall, sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.” – Alfred Pennyworth
149. “After all, tomorrow is another day.” — Gone with the Wind
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Gone With the Wind quotes sure to have you swooning.
150. “Those who never change their mind never change anything.” – Winston Churchill
Famous movie quotes to elevate your mind
151. “Roads? Where we’re going we don’t need roads.” – Back to the Future, 1985
152. “Nobody makes me bleed my own blood. Nobody!” – Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (2004)
153. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.” – All About Eve, 1950
154. “This is the day you will always remember as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!” – Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
155. “As my plastic surgeon always said, if you gotta go, go with a smile.” —Jack Nicholson as The Joker in Batman
156. “I’m the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy.” – The Departed (2006)
157. “By protecting others, you save yourselves.” —Takashi Shimura as Kambei Shimada in Seven Samurai
158. “Look at me. I’m the captain now.” – Captain Phillips (2013)
159. “The seaweed is always greener in somebody else’s lake.” —Samuel E. Wright as Sebastian in The Little Mermaid
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Little Mermaid quotes that will make you sing under the sea.
160. “With great power comes great responsibility.” – Spider-Man (2002)
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Spider-Man quotes to help you live like a superhero.
Clever and famous movie quotes from
161. “You’re gonna need a bigger boat.” – Jaws, 1975
162. “Calling it your job don’t make it right, boss.” —Paul Newman as Luke in Cool Hand Luke
163. “If you build it, he will come.” – Field of Dreams, 1989
164. “Try not. Do—or do not. There is no try.” —Frank Oz as Yoda in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
165. “The stuff that dreams are made of.” – The Maltese Falcon, 1941
166. “You had me at ‘Hello.’” —Renee Zellweger as Dorothy Boyd in Jerry Maguire
167. “Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.” –The Pride of the Yankees, 1942
168. “Go ahead, make my day.” – Sudden Impact, 1983
169. “Nobody puts Baby in a corner.” – Dirty Dancing, 1987
170. “One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know.” – Animal Crackers, 1930
Memorable movie quotes
171. “Ogres are like onions.” – Shrek (2001)
172. “In one of our designs even these mosquito bites will look like juicy, juicy mangoes!” – Bend It Like Beckham (2002)
173. “You’re my boy, Blue!” – Old School (2003)
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of blue quotes about the power of colors.
174. “We could not talk or talk forever and still find things to not talk about.” – Best in Show (2000)
175. “I just wanted to take another look at you.” – A Star Is Born (2018)
176. “Hell is a teenage girl.” – Jennifer’s Body (2009)
177. “Ye best start believin’ in ghost stories, Miss Turner. Yer in one.” –
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
178. “For a guy with a four-digit IQ, I must have missed something.” –
179. “Put some Windex on it.” – My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002)
180. “Do you know what happens to a toad when it’s struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else.” – X-Men (2000)
Famous movie quotes of all time
181. “I don’t have friends. I got family.” – Furious 7 (2015)
182. “Didn’t I tell you not to come to my house? Nobody touches my child!” –
183. “You have bewitched me, body and soul.” – Pride and Prejudice (2005)
184. “I have such doubts!” – Doubt (2008)
185. “You gotta hear this one song. It’ll change your life, I swear.” – Garden State (2004)
186. “To me, you are perfect.” – Love Actually (2003)
187. “You’ve got red on you.” – Shaun of the Dead (2004)
188. “My tastes are very singular.” – Fifty Shades of Grey (2015)
189. “I want to play a game.” – Saw (2004)
190. “In moonlight, black boys look blue.” – Moonlight (2016)
Famous movie quotes that will lift your mood
191. “I wish I had done everything on earth with you” ~ The Great Gatsby
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Great Gatsby quotes on love and loss.
192. “Some birds aren’t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.”—Arnold Bennett, The Shawshank Redemption
193. “What I really want to do with my life — what I want to do for a living — is I want to be with your daughter. I’m good at it.” ~ Say Anything
194. “You don’t know about real loss, because that only occurs when you love something more than you love yourself.”—Sean Maguire, Good Will Hunting
195. “Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away.” ~ Hitch
196. “It’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.”—Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
197. “In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you.” ~ Juno
198. “You are what you love, not what loves you.”—Donald Kaufman, Adaptation
199. “It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.” ~ The Fault In Our Stars
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of The Fault in Our Stars quotes from the hit movie.
200. “Don’t dream it, be it.”—Dr. Frank-N-Furter, The Rocky Horror Picture Show
More famous movie quotes and lines
201. “I’ve come here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is, and always will be, yours.” ~ Sense & Sensibility
202. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times. If one only remembers to turn on the light.”—Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Dumbledore quotes on love, life, integrity and socks.
203. “Everything I have ever done, I’ve done for you.” ~ Great Expectations
204. “A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Why, sometimes in life, it’s the only weapon we have.”—Roger Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
205. “You’re the first boy I ever kissed, Jake, and I want you to be the last.” ~ Sweet Home Alabama
206. “The past is just a story we tell ourselves.”—Samantha, Her
207. “They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true.” ~ Big Fish
208. “You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.”—Eames, Inception
209. “Here’s looking at you kid.” ~ Casablanca
210. “Some infinities are simply bigger than other infinities.”—Hazel Grace Lancaster, The Fault In Our Stars
211. “If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it.” – Captain Jack Sparrow
What were your favorite movie quotes?
Most of us watch films for enjoyment, but movies also have great health and educational value. You’ll find most films to be not only entertaining but also educative regardless of your social status.
Everyone has a favorite movie. Hopefully, the above quotes will make your day better and motivate you to reach your full potential.
Which famous movie line resonated with you best? Tell us in the comment section below. We would love to hear all about it.
June 10, 2021 6:00 AM EST