Our latest collection of powerful and rare inspirational quotes will help open your eyes and mind.
Sometimes thinking outside of the box has the power to open a window of opportunity you may never have realized.
Let us know your favorite rare inspirational quote in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
A study by the University of Pennsylvania found that reading inspirational quotes can lead to a more positive and resilient mindset, which can have numerous benefits in both personal and professional life.
The findings of this study affirm that rare Inspirational quotes can offer a powerful, bite-sized dose of motivation and positivity.
What are the benefits of reading rare inspirational quotes?
Tired of the same old inspirational quotes about life?
So are we!
Reading inspirational quotes can:
- Provide us with words of wisdom
- Inspire us when we lack motivation
- Help us stay focused on our goals
- Offer us a new perspective on dealing with life’s challenges
Here is a collection of rare inspirational quotes that are just as powerful but…you’ve probably never heard them before!
For more inspiration, be sure to also read our selection of meaningful quotes and sayings.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
Rare Inspirational Quotes That You Probably Never Heard Of
According to a study published in the Journal of Positive Psychology, reading inspirational quotes for just a few minutes a day can improve self-esteem and boost happiness levels.
In that regard, inspirational quotes are a convenient and accessible tool for anyone looking to improve their mental and emotional well-being.
1. “We meet no ordinary people in our lives.” – C.S. Lewis
You will also enjoy our article on deep quotes.
2. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
You will also enjoy our article on monday motivation quotes.
3. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” – H.G. Wells
You will also enjoy our article on Motivational Quotes of the Day.
4. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
You will also enjoy our article on encouraging quotes.
5. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” – Ralph Marston
You will also enjoy our article on quotes by famous people.
6. “Don’t let others decide who you are.” – Denis Rodman
You will also enjoy our article on everything will be okay quotes.
7. “The soul is stronger than its surroundings.” – William James
You will also enjoy our article on great quotes about life.
8. “If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” – Rick Riordan
You will also enjoy our article on words of wisdom.
9. “Courage of the heart is very rare. Let it guide you.”― Sarah J. Maas
You will also enjoy our article on wisdom quotes.
10. “Like water, every moment is precious.”― Michael Bassey Johnson
You will also enjoy our article on Motivational quotes for students.
Rare inspirational quotes to make you strong
According to a survey of over 2,000 American workers conducted by LinkedIn, 46% of respondents reported that inspirational quotes posted in the workplace increased their productivity and motivation.
Additionally, 36% of respondents said they were more likely to share inspirational quotes with coworkers after seeing them in the workplace.
11. “You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney
You will also enjoy our article on graduation quotes.
12. “If there was nothing wrong in the world there wouldn’t be anything for us to do” – George Bernard Shaw
You will also enjoy our article on spiritual quotes.
13. “Life was meant to be lived, and curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
You will also enjoy our article on One Piece quotes.
14. “Think outside of the box, create your own path in life. “You laugh at me because I am different; I laugh because you are all the same.” – Daniel Knode
Rare inspirational quotes to bring out the best in you
15. “It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.” – John Wooden
You will also enjoy our article on real estate quotes.
16. “Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
You will also enjoy our article on business motivational quotes.
17. “If we all did the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.” – Thomas Edison
You will also enjoy our article on good man quotes.
18. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T. S. Eliot
You will also enjoy our article on achievement quotes.
19. “The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” – James Oppenheim
You will also enjoy our article on be real quotes.
20. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
You will also enjoy our article on quotes tough times.
21. “Happiness is your nature. It is not wrong to desire it. What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside.”- Ramana Maharshi
You will also enjoy our article on famous quotes by famous people.
22. “The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases.”- Carl Jung
You will also enjoy our article on eminem quotes.
Other rare inspirational quotes
23. “He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.” – Elbert Hubbard
You will also enjoy our article on inspirational faith quotes and sayings.
24. “Sometimes we all need a unicorn to believe in. Sometimes we need a unicorn to believe in us.”― Claudia Bakker
You will also enjoy our article on quotes for girls.
25. “What makes you unique is what makes you attractive.”― Amit Kalantri
You will also enjoy our article on home quotes.
26. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.” – Abraham Lincoln
You will also enjoy our article on patience quotes.
27. “A champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.” – Serena Williams
You will also enjoy our article on smart quotes.
28. “In the end, everything will be okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not yet the end.” – Fernando Sabino
You will also enjoy our article on empowering quotes.
29. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Rare inspirational quotes to motivate you to get up
30. “Turn your can’t into a can, and your dream into plan!” –Cris Nikolov
You will also enjoy our article on unique quotes.
31. “Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.” –Ruth E. Renkel
32. “Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to fight.” –Lance Armstrong
33. “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” –Charles F. Kettering
34. “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. …so remember: great achievements take time, there is no overnight success.” –Leo Tolstoy
35. “You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something in your life.” –Eminem
36. “It’s not up to you how you fall. It’s up to you how far you let yourself fall and how long it takes you to get back up and stand on your own two feet.” –Sr. Tac Jeffrey Mitchell
37. ”When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” –Eric Thomas
38. “With confidence, you have won before you have started.” – Marcus Garve
You will also enjoy our article on inspirational Disney quotes.
Rare inspirational quotes to keep you moving
39. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” -Charles R. Swindoll
40. “Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best.” -St. Jerome
41. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” -Elon Musk
42. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” -Samuel Beckett
43. “I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.” -Ken Venturi
44. “Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” -Lao Tzu
45. “Love is a rare gem that needs to be polished, praised and pampered, every day!” – Unknown
46. “There is no opposite of love because love is everything. There is only an absence of love, which is fear.” – Unknown
47. “Some of the biggest achievements of your life will come from helping others achieve.” – Unknown
48. “The best way to ensure success is to never lose energy because things aren’t going as fast as you want them to.” – Unknown
49. “You can’t go anywhere standing still, laying down or on your knees.” – Unknown
50. “Try to lose as large as possible and discover sides of you that will help you win like you’ve never won before.” – Unknown
51. “The key to success is to learn, and then do things on your own terms. The definition of success is to do things on your own terms. You get what you want, by being it and not chasing it!” – Unknown
52. “A miracle isn’t winning the lotto, it’s believing in yourself when you didn’t before.” – Unknown
53. “Dreams happen when you’re asleep. Hope happens when you dream while you’re awake.” – Unknown
54. “Choose your thoughts how you choose your clothes. Make sure they are the best fit for the time, place and location.” – Unknown
55. “Don’t just say what you say, live what you say!” – Unknown
56. “One of the fastest ways to improve your life is to simply do what you said you were going to do.” – Unknown
57. “The more we criticize and judge, the less time we have to love and take care of.” – Unknown
58. “Let’s be clear, we live every day. We only DIE once! Live and die for something!” – Unknown
59. “Say YES more often and life will return the favor.” – Unknown
60. “The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow.” – Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on support quotes
Rare Inspirational Quotes To Give You Peace of Mind
61. “Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man’s desire to understand.” ― Neil Armstrong
62. “Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.” ― John Wayne
63. “The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.” ― William James
64. “You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.” ― Aristotle
65. “Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr
66. “If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.” ― Thomas J. Watson
67. “Peace begins with a smile.” ― Mother Teresa
68. “I was raised to face any challenge.” ― Louis Zamperini
69. “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” ― Pablo Picasso
70. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” ― Aristotle
You will also enjoy our article on keep pushing quotes.
Rare Inspirational Quotes to Keep You Pushing Through
71. “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” — Jen Sincero
72. “Step out of the history that is holding you back. Step into the new story you are willing to create.” — Oprah Winfrey
73. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
74. “By changing nothing, nothing changes.” — Tony Robbins
75. “At any given moment, you have the power to say: this is not how the story is going to end.” — Christine Mason Miller
76. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” — Albert Einstein
77. “If you want to overcome the whole world, overcome yourself.” — Fyodor Dostoyevsky
78. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” — Margaret Thatcher
79. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” — Michael John Bobak
80. “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” — Jim Rohn
You will also enjoy our article on life changing quotes.
Rare Inspirational Quotes To Keep You Encouraged
81. “Dream big, stay positive, work hard, and enjoy the journey.” ― Urijah Faber
82. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” ― Christian D. Larson
83. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” ― Confucius
84. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ― Steve Jobs
85. “Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.” ― Henry Ford
86. “Don’t try to rush progress. Remember — a step forward, no matter how small, is a step in the right direction. Keep believing.” ― Kara Goucher
87. “If your plan isn’t working, adjust your plan. Never give up.” ― Matt Martin
88. “By thinking about your goals every morning, many times during the day, and every night, you begin moving toward it, and bringing it toward you.” ― Bob Proctor
89. “We go forward with our heads held high, but look back and remember where we come from.” ― Michael Hudson
90. “Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.” ― John Heywood
Rare Inspirational Quotes Towards Your Success
91. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” — Bill Bradley
92. “When ordinary people decide to step out and be part of something big, that’s when they become extraordinary.” — Brett Harris
93. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” — Vince Lombardi
94. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
95. “You are always stronger and more resourceful than you give yourself credit for.” — Rob Moore
96. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
97. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
98. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” — Milton Berle
99. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” — Estée Lauder
100. “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.” — Mark Twain
Are you feeling more inspired?
These rare inspirational quotes come from some of the greatest minds ever known.
Hopefully, they gave you the boost you needed to make it through the day, face your challenges with determination, and lift your mood.
Tell us which rare inspirational quote resonated with you the most in the comment section below.