Discover this treasure trove of motivational quotes to ignite your inner fire and propel you toward greatness.
Imagine a world where a wise mentor like Mr. Miyagi imparts life-changing lessons.
From the timeless wisdom of renowned thinkers to the rallying cries of fictional heroes, these motivational quotes serve as beacons of inspiration.
They remind us of our limitless potential and urge us to conquer our challenges.
In the comment section below, let us know which one resonated most with you.
You may also enjoy our article on:
Explore the powerful world of motivational quotes, where a single phrase can ignite the spark of greatness within.
Check out our awesome handpicked collection of daily motivational quotes to inspire you on any day ending in ‘y.’
Let us know which resonated most with you in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these motivational quotes of the day?
We’d love to help you get the motivation to change your perspective for the better every day.
And sometimes, starting your day with words of wisdom is the very best way to do it!
These motivational quotes of the day will:
- Help you propel your dreams and goals to the next level
- Help you maintain a positive mindset
- Remind you of many life lessons
For instance, every day is a new day to start again.
Here we’ve gathered some of our favorite quotes of the day from various sources to help you get inspired and motivated to have your best day yet.
Remember to check out these achievement quotes to motivate you for massive success.
Motivational quotes of the day! carpe diem!
1. “I have always known what I wanted, and that was beauty… in every form.” – Joan Crawford
You will also enjoy our article on motivational quotes for kids.
2. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Henry Stanley Haskins
You will also enjoy our article on rare inspirational quotes.
3. “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” – Alan Kay
You will also enjoy our article on funny motivational quotes about life.
4. “Life is not about having everything. It’s about finding meaning in everything.” – Joel Randymar
You will also enjoy our article on deep quotes.
5. “Beauty is hidden in everything, just learn how to observe.” – Ritu Ghatourey
You will also enjoy our article on life changing quotes.
6. “Our lives are the Journey we take to find our true selves!”― Alyssa Gonzalez
You will also enjoy our article on one day at a time quotes.
7. “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.”— Ruth Bader Ginsburg
You will also enjoy our article on keep pushing quotes.
8. “The love of beauty in its multiple forms is the noblest gift of the human cerebrum.” – Alexis Carrel
You will also enjoy our article on inspirational time quotes.
9. “Beauty in things exists in the mind which contemplates them.” – David Hume
You will also enjoy our article on transformation quotes.
10. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
Motivational quotes of the day to improve your life
11. “It’s no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”― Lewis Carroll
You will also enjoy our article on positive thinking quotes.
12. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
You will also enjoy our article on training quotes.
13. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
You will also enjoy our article on Motivational quotes for students.
14. “When it comes to luck, you make your own.”— Bruce Springsteen
You will also enjoy our article on everyday quotes.
15. “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
You will also enjoy our article on social media quotes.
16. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
You will also enjoy our article on chinese proverbs.
17. “Beauty… is the shadow of God on the universe.” – Gabriela Mistral
You will also enjoy our article on motivational.
18. “Taking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic.” – Rosalind Russell
You will also enjoy our article on spiritual awakening quotes.
19. “Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see.” – George W. Russell
You will also enjoy our article on John D Rockefeller Quotes.
20. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”― Paulo Coelho
If you’re enjoying this article, you’ll also love our collection of Monday motivation quotes to start your week off on the right track.
Motivational quotes of the day to encourage you
21. “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.”— Dr. Henry Link
You will also enjoy our article on you can do it quotes.
22. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”— C.S. Lewis
You will also enjoy our article on empowering quotes.
23. “I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become.” – Oprah Winfrey
You will also enjoy our article on leo quotes.
24. “Times will change for the better when you change.”― Maxwell Maltz
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about possibility.
25. “Had the price of looking been blindness, I would have looked.” – Ralph Ellison
26. “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.”― Les Brown
27. “Tell them dear, that if eyes were made for seeing, then beauty is its own excuse for being.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
28. “If you’re waiting until you feel talented enough to make it, you’ll never make it.”― Criss Jami
29. “The journey of life is the joy of existence.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
30. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”― Oscar Wilde
If you’re enjoying this article, be sure also to check out our collection of inspirational pictures quotes that will help push you to keep moving forward.
Motivational quotes of the day to help you reach your goals
31. “When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other.” – Chinese Proverb
32. “When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things, even in the eyes that are blind to beauty.” – Khalil Gibran
33. “There is a road from the eye to the heart that does not go through the intellect.” – Gilbert Keith Chesterton
34. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
35. “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” – Confucius
36. “Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears.” – Edgar Allan Poe
37. “A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books.” – Walt Whitman
38. “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
39. “Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.” – John Muir
40. “I finally realized that being grateful to my body was key to giving more love to myself.” – Oprah
Don’t also forget to check out our collection of quotes about new beginnings and starting fresh.
Motivational quotes of the day to help you overcome your obstacles
41. “An obstacle is often a stepping stone.” – William Prescott
42. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
43. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” – Truman Capote
44. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” – Henry David Thoreau
45. “There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” – Denis Waitley
46. “Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
47. “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” – Pablo Picasso
Don’t forget to check out these karma quotes about what goes around & comes around in our life.
48. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
49. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
50. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”― Marilyn Monroe
If you enjoy this article, you might also like these motivational work quotes for the best week ever.
Motivational quotes of the day to lift your spirits
51. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
52. “A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.” – Nelson Mandela
53. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
54. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of Henry Ford quotes from one of America’s greatest pioneers.
55. “Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.”― Isaac Asimov
56. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
57. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing–that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of short motivational quotes that will get you ready to tackle the day.
58. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
59. “The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.” – Ralph Nader
60. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps
Related: Short Inspirational Quotes
Motivational Quotes of the Day to inspire success
61. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
62. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” – Wayne W. Dyer
63. “At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.” – Steve Maraboli
64. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.” – William James
65. “You have to accept whatever comes, and the only important thing is that you meet it with the best you have to give.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
66. “Life is short. Focus on what really matters most. You have to change your priorities over time.” – Roy T. Bennett
67. “Live boldly. Push yourself. Don’t settle.” – Jojo Moyes
68. “Make today worth remembering.” – Zig Ziglar
69. “May you live every day of your life.”― Jonathan Swift
70. “Make your work to be in keeping with your purpose.” – Leonardo di Vinci
71. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
72. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
73. “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” – Earl Nightingale
74. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it — teach yourself to be impatient.” – Gurbaksh Chahal
75. “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” – Henry David Thoreau
You might also like these don’t waste my time quotes to help you make the most of your day.
Motivational Quotes of the Day for Work
76. “Failure is not our only punishment for laziness; there is also the success of others.” — Jules Renard
77. “Some people dream of success while others wake up and work.” — Winston Churchill
78. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” — Jim Rohn
79. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” — Chris Grosser
80. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” — Pablo Picasso
81. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” — Colin Powell
82. “Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are.” — Theodore Roosevelt
83. “I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.” — Serena Williams
84. “There is nothing impossible for those who will try.” – Alexander the Great
85. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” — Oscar Wilde
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of bad day quotes to make sunshine from rain.
Motivational quotes for Instagram and other social media
86. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” — Jim Rohn
87. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” — Will Rogers
88. “Goal setting is the secret to a compelling future.” — Tony Robbins
89. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” — Herman Melville
90. “Learn as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow.” — Mahatma Gandhi
91. “To know how much there is to know is the beginning of learning to live.” —Dorothy West
92. “When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world.”—Norman Vincent Peale
93. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” — Colin R. Davis
94. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” — Oprah Winfrey
95. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” — Winston Churchill
You might also like this article on 5 Things to Add to Your Morning Routine.
Short motivational quotes of the day
96. “It’s always too early to quit.” — Norman Vincent Peale
97. “Quality is not an act, it is a habit.” — Aristotle
98. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” — Walt Disney
99. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart
100. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” — H. G. Wells
101. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” — Mark Twain
102. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” — Sam Levenson
103. “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” — Carol Burnett
104. “If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.”― Rick Riordan
105. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” — Samuel Beckett
Motivational quotes of the day to keep you pushing
106. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
107. “Never say anything about yourself you don’t want to come true.”― Brian Tracy
108. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
109. “You make mistakes, mistakes don’t make you.”― Maxwell Maltz
110. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz
111. “Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon
112. “Impossible is just an opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
113. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
114. “You do not find the happy life. You make it.”— Camilla Eyring Kimball
115. “Greatness only comes before hustle in the dictionary.” – Ross Simmonds
Motivational quotes of the day to elevate your perspective
116. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”― Andre Gide
117. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ”― Walt Disney
118. “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”― J.K. Rowling
119. “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.”― Jordan Belfort
120. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”― Helen Keller
121. “When all is said and done, more is said than done.”― Lou Holtz
122. “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.”― Leo Tolstoy
123. “The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.”― Tricia Cunningham
124. “Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.”
― Paulo Coelho
125. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.”― Henry Ford
Motivational quotes of the day to help you reach for it
126. “If you believe very strongly in something, stand up and fight for it.”― Roy T. Bennett
127. “Life is your seesaw. You may not stay balanced long, but you can aim for a high after every low.”― Sanita Belgrave
128. “You’ll never get ahead of anyone as long as you try to get even with him.”― Lou Holtz
129. “Success must be scheduled. Is your daily life structured in a way that will produce GREATNESS?”― Dr. Billy Alsbrooks
130. “You must be tough to get through.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
131. “One of the best things you can do for yourself is to never give up on yourself.”― Angel Moreira
132. “Be driven to succeed or get run over.”― Rob Liano
133. “If you dream of it, get up and Act on it.”― Ekere Marshal
134. “Only your determination and your strong desire will move you forward.”― Aurora Berill
135. “Don’t copy. Create.”― Joe Calloway
Motivational quotes of the day for students to study hard
136. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
137. “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.”― David Bly
138. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
139. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.”― Robert Collier
140. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne Johnson
141. “The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well.”― John D. Rockefeller
142. “Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.” – Marva Collins
143. “The day you take complete responsibility for yourself, the day you stop making any excuses, that’s the day you start to the top.”― O.J. Simpson
144. “One of the most common causes of failure is quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat.” – Napoleon Hill
145. “Failure doesn’t mean the game is over, it means try again with experience.”― Len Schlesinger
Motivational Quotes of the Day for success
146. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
147. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – Robert Kiyosaki
148. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” —Dale Carnegie
149. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” —Thomas A. Edison
150. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” —Estée Lauder
151. “I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.” —Oprah Winfrey
152. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
153. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” —Maya Angelou
154. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
155. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” —Bruce Lee
Motivational Quotes of The Day To Make You Live Your Best Life
156. “Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.” — Henry Ford
157. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” — Christian D. Larson
158. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — Confucius
159. “Dream big, stay positive, work hard, and enjoy the journey.” — Urijah Faber
160. “Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever.” — Anthony Doerr
161. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” — Steve Jobs
162. “The more seriously you take your growth, the more seriously your people will take you.” — John C. Maxwell
163. “Don’t get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.” — Dolly Parton
164. “By thinking about your goals every morning, many times during the day, and every night, you begin moving toward it, and bringing it toward you.” — Bob Proctor
165. “If your plan isn’t working, adjust your plan. Never give up.” — Matt Martin
Motivational quotes of the day for employees
166. “Failure is not the opposite of success; it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington
167. “The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible.” —Charles Kingsleigh
168. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
169. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” —J.M. Barrie
170. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
171. “You will never plough a field if you only turn it over in your mind.” —Irish Proverb
172. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
173. “It’s easy to solve a problem that everyone sees, but it’s hard to solve a problem that almost no one sees.” —Tony Fadell
174. “A goal without a plan is only a dream.” – Brian Tracy
175. “Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.” —Seneca
Motivation Quotes Of The Day To Encourage Enthusiasm
176. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” — Dalai Lama
177. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
178. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
179. “If you work on something a little bit every day, you end up with something that is massive.” ― Kenneth Goldsmith
180. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.” — Germany Kent
181. “If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day it usually is.” — Catherine Pulsifier
182. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” — Ralph Marston
183. “The hard days are what make you stronger.” ― Aly Raisman
184. “Make each day your masterpiece.” ― John Wooden
185. “You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way.” ― Dr. Seuss
Motivational Quotes for the Day To Keep You Determined
186. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” — Tony Robbins
187. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” — Marcus Aurelius
188. “What really matters is what you do with what you have.” — H. G. Wells
189. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” — Albert Schweitzer
190. “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” — Jim Rohn
191. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” — Colin Powell
192. “If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds.” — Jesse Jackson
193. “Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive.” — Robert H. Schuller
194. “One of the most important principles of success is developing the habit of going the extra mile.” — Napoleon Hill
195. “No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” — Maya Angelou
Motivational Quotes of the day to Give You Positive Vibes
196. “The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.” — Henry Ward Beecher
197. “It isn’t the big pleasures that count the most; it’s making a great deal out of the little ones.” — Jean Webster
198. “I believe if you follow your heart and do what you love, success will follow. If you enchant yourself, others will be too.” — Mark Ryden
199. “How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself. So always think positively.” — Norman Vincent Peale
200. “Everything will line up perfectly when knowing and living the truth becomes more important than looking good.” — Alan Cohen
201. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” — Confucius
202. “If you have a dream , don’t waste your energies explaining why.” — Paulo Coelho
203. “You were born with everything you need to answer the call of your soul.” — Marie Forleo
204. “When you look ahead and darkness is all you see, faith and determination will pull you through.” — Drake
205. “A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.” — John C. Maxwell
Motivational Quotes of the Day for Daily Doses of Inspiration
206. “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Learn from it… tomorrow is a new day.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
207. “All great things have small beginnings.” — Peter Senge
208. “Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.” — Henry David Thoreau
209. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” — Judy Garland
210. “I succeed on my own personal motivation, dedication, and commitment. My mindset is: If I’m not out there training, someone else is.” — Lynn Jennings
211. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
212. “Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” — Napoleon Hill
213. “If you put in the work, put in the time, put in the effort, you’re going to reap the benefits.” — Richard Sherman
214. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” — Jim Rohn
215. “You need to make a commitment, and once you make it, then life will give you some answers.” — Les Brown
Motivational Quotes of the Day to Fuel Your Journey
216. “Don’t waste your time being upset about something you can’t change. Begin again and do it better this time.” — Joyce Meyer
217. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” — Tony Robbins
218. “Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself.” — Abraham Joshua Heschel
219. “The only difference between dreams and achievements is hard work.” — Chris Bollwage
220. “Learn from the negative as well as the positive, from the failures as well as the successes.” — Jim Rohn
221. “Follow your dreams. If you have a goal, and you want to achieve it, then work hard and do everything you can to get there, and one day it will come true.” — Lindsey Vonn
222. “Strive each day to make your life purer, richer, and more luminous. You will subtly and imperceptibly lead all of creation heavenward.” — Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov
223. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” — Norman Vincent Peale
224. “Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.” — Lydia M. Child
225. “The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness.” — Abraham Maslow
Let each day motivate you by making conscious choices
Each day we have a choice whether to be happy or sad.
It’s up to you to find the positivity in life and we hope that we’ve inspired you to do just that each morning when you start off your day.
If you know someone special in your life who could benefit from these wise words, don’t hesitate to share this article with them to brighten their day!
Did you like this collection of quotes of the day?
Tell us which one was your very favorite.
And if you’ve got one that always starts your day off on the right foot, share it with us in the comments section!