If you love a good snuggle from time to time, you’ll love these cuddle quotes.
There’s no denying that we need other people in our lives. We weren’t meant to do life alone. And sometimes, you just need a good cuddle from someone that you care about.
Ready for a cuddle?
It could be that you are having a bad day and need a little comfort. Or it could be that you just want to be close to the person you love the most in the world.
It doesn’t matter if you’re young or old, a good cuddle can make things seem right in the world.
In that respect, below is our collection of loving cuddle quotes and sayings, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
Cuddle quotes to remind of your love for your partner
1. “I’m tired of going to an empty bedroom every night. I wish I had a girl I could cuddle with.” – Harry Styles
2. “Cuddle up. Rain always stops. It always stops. It always does.” – Ellen Gilchrist
3. “Being cuddly has nothing to do with size.” – Brigitte Nielsen
4. “I’m a little monster. Cuddling is my special attack.” – Crina Popescu
5. “I’d do anything to cuddle up to you, lay my head on your chest and fall asleep while you hold me right now.” – Unknown
6. “I feel your love so real in my love, so true and strong especially when you put your arms around me. You make me always crave your cuddles.” – Purity Hogan
7. “Living cuddled in your life is one thing I would give my life for, having to be kissed by you every morning I would die for and without you; my life is not worth living.” – James Clarke
You might also like these powerful hug quotes
Cuddle quotes about the comfort
8. “Come cuddle close in daddy’s coat Beside the fire so bright, And hear about the fairy folk That wander in the night.” – Robert Bird
9. “He imagined them sitting somewhere, just enjoying each other’s company, her head on his chest, his arm around her. And he realized how desperately lonely he had become.” – Tim LaHaye
10. “When I pick up one of my children and cuddle them, all the strain and stress of life temporarily disappears. There is nothing more wonderful than motherhood and no-one will ever love you as much as a small child.” – Nicola Horlick
11. “Come, cuddle your head on my shoulder, dear, your head like the golden rod, and we will go sailing away from here to the beautiful Land of Nod.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Cuddle quotes about the best times to snuggle
12. “Fight less, cuddle more. Demand less, serve more. Text less, talk more. Criticize less, compliment more. Stress less, laugh more. Worry less, pray more. With each new day, find new ways to love each other even more.” – Dave Willis
13. “When it’s cold & dark at night, and we’re alone together, I long to take you in my arms, and cuddle you forever.” – Giles Andreae
14. “Sunday night meant, in the dark, wintry, rainy Midlands… anywhere where two creatures might stand and squeeze together and spoon… Spooning was a fine art, whereas kissing and cuddling are calf-processes.” – D.H. Lawrence
15. “I love fall because I love the whole cuddling aspect of it, and a sweater dress has that vibe of I’m going to hunker down and be warm, but it’s also very feminine.” – Jessica Chastain
16. “My days, if they start in the morning with a cuddle from my son, are just so much more glorious than they were prior to that.” – Russell Crowe
Don’t forget to also read these romantic freaky quotes to share with your bae.
Cuddle quotes about animals
17. “There is something really mysterious about lions. They could rip you apart if they wanted to, but at the same time they look so cuddly. Can you imagine what humans look like to animals? They must think we’re so weird.” – Lee Ryan
18. “There’s nothing else I would rather do, unless there was a profession that involved cuddling bunny rabbits and kittens all day for money.” – Kat Dennings
19. “I read that when cats are cuddling and kneading you, and you think it’s cute, they’re really just checking your vitals for weak spots.” – Kandyse McClure
20. “Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer.” – Dean Koontz
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of funny dog quotes to make you LOL with your furry best friends.
21. “Rottweilers are really protective. They always want to be around you, and they are really cuddly. They are good around family.” – Le’Veon Bell
More cuddle quotes
22. “Don’t get me wrong, I like to cuddle. But there is such a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so that they can’t get away.” – Dave Attell
23. “I feel like a total hippie right now. I’m passionate about all sorts of things – a lot of boring, cuddly Hallmark things, to be honest.” – Dreama Walker
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of motivational hippie quotes to inspire positivity.
24. “You know how as a kid you picture yourself with a tall, handsome husband, and you imagine him cuddling your baby? Ben is like that, like, on crack.” – Jennifer Garner
25. “One surprise of motherhood for me was how little control I have. I thought it would be blissful romance with me at the helm, cuddling this little creature. It’s been bittersweet and humbling to let her lead and to not try to be perfect myself.” – Amanda Peet
26. “I don’t have any particular burning desire to go back to being cuddly. Not really.” – Hugh Grant
27. “Memories keep us stay alive as they gently cuddle us along the squirming roads of our lives and even warn us sometimes of insidious pitfalls.” – Erik Pevernagie
28. “What is life, without your arms around me? What is life without the smell of you next to me? What is life without you by my side? Cuddle me, love me and promise never to ever live my side.” – Jane Thomson
29. “I miss having someone to cuddle up and have an early night with. But I’m looking. Meanwhile, I’m having a few relationships that don’t mean much.” – Robbie Williams
30. “If models are made for modeling, thick girls are made for cuddling.” – Andre Benjamin
Also check out these true love quotes and sayings for the hopeless romantic.
Cuddle quotes that make you want to stay home with your loved one
31. “With our sides pressed together and his arm around my shoulders, it was like having one foot in the past and one in the present.” -Jennifer L. Armentrout
32. “Cuddling with you feels like touching stars.” -Giovannie de Sadeleer
33. “I have found the best place to be in the entire world… standing by your side.” -Ronan
34. “Things I like: cuddling, you, cuddling with you.”-Serpil Ozturkmen
35. “Come snuggle with me on this early eve because I just want to feel your heart beat.”
-Michael P. McParland
36. “I just want to be your teddy bear.”-Elvis Presley
37. “They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.”-Bil Keane
38. “Let’s cuddle so I can steal your body heat.”-Ivy Woodson-Holm
39. “Sundays are for cuddling.” -Author Unknown
40. “Snuggle up and feel so safe and comfy, and know that you’ll never be lonely.”-Michael P. McParland
Cuddle Quotes That Makes You Want to Hug Your Partner Every Day
41. “’Sweet dreams, baby,’ he whispered into my hair, his arm giving me a squeeze. ‘See you on the other side.'” ― Kristen Ashley
42. “I wrapped my arms around him, threading my fingers through his hair, wanting to be as close as humanly possible to this person I loved so much.” ― Raleigh Ruebins
43. “I don’t need you, but the world, sometimes, seems more peaceful and manageable when holding someone.” ― Darnell Lamont Walker
44. “Just the thought of being with you tomorrow is enough to get me through the day.” – Sara Baio
45. “Even the memory of cradling her in my arms is pure euphoria. And all that I ask out of life is that it be constant and unending euphoria.” ― Roman Payne
46. “Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.” – Jasminder Singh
47. “I would like to crawl under the sheets with you and cuddle until sunrise, forever.” – Cora Nigro
48. “This cuddle weather makes me want to dial her number.” – Supriyo Ghosh
49. “All I really wanted to do was cuddle back under the blankets, maybe with a certain stuffed toy penguin I knew.” – Laurell K Hamilton
50. “You can never have too many books or too many hugs.” – Gina House
Did you enjoy these cuddle quotes?
Do all these cuddle quotes have you wanting to snuggle your kids close or cuddle up with your partner on the couch?
Cuddling can communicate love, show your support or give comfort to someone that needs it. And, the best part is you can communicate so many things without having to speak a word.
People of all ages can use a good cuddle from time to time. Don’t be afraid to ask for a hug when you need one or to give one if you see someone you care about that could use it too. It’s an easy way to communicate all your positive feelings for someone.
Did you enjoy these loving cuddle quotes? Which of the quotes is your favorite? Tell us in the comment section below. We would love to hear all about it.
April 29, 2022 5:00 AM EST