These Robin Arzon quotes will inspire you to get up and run, whether that means literally running a 10K marathon or running towards your dreams.
Robin Arzon is famous for being an athlete who has competed in more than 50 races, however, as a child, athletics was not a part of her life.
Arzon was born in 1981 and would grow up to be a lawyer like her father.
Have you ever had a day that changed everything in your life?
In the summer of 2002, Arzon was an undergrad at New York University.
One evening, she went out to a wine bar in Manhatten without any instinct that that night would change her entire life.
A man armed with three pistols and a samurai sword took the bar hostage, shooting three people and dousing all 40 patrons with kerosene and threatening to light them on fire with a barbeque lighter.
The man used Arzon as a human shield while bargaining with the police, holding her by her hair and holding a pistol and lighter to her head.
After she was rescued, Arzon was inspired to start running for the first time in her life.
Eventually, her hobby would turn into a passion and she would leave a successful law career to become Vice President of Fitness at Peleton, and later start her own fitness company and magazine.
Enjoy these Robin Arzon quotes!
Don’t forget to also check out these running quotes that will motivate you to stay active.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Check out more inspirational quotes on our motivational quotes category page.
Inspirational Robin Arzon quotes
1. “To the days you haven’t lived yet, what could go right?” — Robin Arzon
2. “Live your life do it now. Do it now. This is not a dress rehearsal.” — Robin Arzon
3. “Decide how badly you want it and proceed accordingly.” — Robin Arzon
4. “Take your life and make it the best story in the world.” — Robin Arzon
5. “What WAS historical, doesn’t mean that has to be your forever.” — Robin Arzon
6. “Be willing to be good at something new.” — Robin Arzon
7. “Invisible doors might be opening for you right now. Keep hustling.” — Robin Arzon
Robin Arzon quotes about the importance of loving yourself
8. “You are both a work in progress and a masterpiece.” — Robin Arzon
9. “If they took up space in your head without paying rent. You need to evict them!” — Robin Arzon
10. “Oftentimes, we get so busy that we leave little to no time for ourselves.” — Robin Arzon
11. “There comes a point when holding on to the old you is more energy than creating the new you.” — Robin Arzon
12. “Oftentimes our hobbies are little whispers of passion, saying let me out.” — Robin Arzon
13. “Become the best version of YOU.” — Robin Arzon
14. “Put your crown back on your head and remember who you are.” — Robin Arzon
15. “Don’t let the crown slip.” — Robin Arzon
Robin Arzon quotes about winning
16. “You didn’t get up today to be Mediocre.” — Robin Arzon
17. “If you can name it, you can claim it.” — Robin Arzon
18. “Instead of doing the thing you would like to do, do the thing you need to work on. The thing that scares you.” — Robin Arzon
19. “I never thought that running, riding, and sweat would become my superpowers, but I just kept showing up.” — Robin Arzon
20. “Flourish. Conquer. Electrify. Polish crown daily.” — Robin Arzon
21. “Think SMART: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic & Timely. ” — Robin Arzon
22. “Limiting beliefs are loud. Make your hustle louder.” — Robin Arzon
23. “Are you giving yourself permission to win?” — Robin Arzon
Robin Arzon quotes about community
24. “I only roll with goddesses.” — Robin Arzon
25. “Together, we can do anything.” — Robin Arzon
26. “Fear thrives in isolation. With connection and community, we combat fear and showcase strength.” — Robin Arzon
27. “There’s a pivotal point when a “team” becomes a “family,” and when an “organization” becomes a “movement.” — Robin Arzon
28. “We make the choice to rely on each other and believe in the radical potential of movement. Strong enough to be self-reliant and brave enough to ask for help. Hustlers, you don’t have to do it all alone!” — Robin Arzon
Robin Arzon quotes on success
29. “When I left law for a career in wellness, I knew the road to success wouldn’t be easy but I always wanted it more than I feared it.” — Robin Arzon
30. “Visualize something you want to accomplish today and get it done.” — Robin Arzon
31. “Incorporating positive habits into your morning routine will help set you up for success in any area of your life.” — Robin Arzon
32. “Willpower is a muscle that fatigues, but it can also get stronger. If you’ve fallen off your game – in any area of life – the simplest way to get back on it is to surround yourself with inspiration.” — Robin Arzon
33. “If you’re searching for a confidence boost, get uncomfortable.” — Robin Arzon
34. “In order to achieve greatness, you must be willing to make sacrifices.” — Robin Arzon
35. “Getting fit” is not as helpful as mastering inversions in yoga or going to kickboxing twice a week for 4 weeks.” — Robin Arzon
36. “Success is not linear. Success is when you fall & have the courage to get back up. When you keep pushing through. Trust in the process. Embrace failure & appreciate the wins along the way.” — Robin Arzon
37. “Revel in your failures. Failure is just feedback. I want you to fail bigger.” — Robin Arzon
38. “For champions “failure” is just a new starting line.” — Robin Arzon
More motivational Robin Arzon quotes
39. “I only ride with loyalty.” — Ronin Arzon
40. “It doesn’t get easier, you just get stronger.” — Robin Arzon
41. “Replace ‘I don’t have time’ with ‘it doesn’t matter’ and see how that feels.” — Robin Arzon
42. “We have the power to change the narrative of our own story.” — Robin Arzon
43. “Yes, you can.” — Robin Arzon
44. “It’s about doing what you need to do to be who you want to become.” — Robin Arzon
45. “You are stronger than excuses.” — Robin Arzon
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of excuses quotes about the power of sticking to your word.
46. “Run the distance you fear, pick up a heavier set of weights, or commit to a ride type you don’t usually take.” — Robin Arzon
47. “STOP DOUBTING. START BELIEVING.” — Robin Arzon
48. “The energy it takes to worry? Use that energy to believe” — Robin Arzon
49. “If you don’t try, you don’t know.” — Robin Arzon
50. “Chin up. Crown on. If you give up now, what was it all for? Be proud of the struggle.” — Robin Arzon
Robin Arzon quotes to help you get through challenges and hard times
51. “No challenge, no change.” — Robin Arzon
52. “What’s 90 seconds to a queen?” — Robin Arzon
53. “This is the house that hustle built.” — Robin Arzon
54. “Keep your squats low and your standards high.” — Robin Arzon
55. “You woke up today, might as well be a badass.” — Robin Arzon
56. “Remember when you wished for what you have right now?” — Robin Arzon
57. “Oftentimes, our hobbies are little whispers of passion saying let me out.” — Robin Arzon
58. “This is your reminder that we’re powerful, good is possible, and we are not alone.” — Robin Arzon
59. “You know a real queen fixes another queen’s crown without telling her it’s crooked.” — Robin Arzon
60. “The ‘secret’ is hard work. Befriend your weaknesses until they become your strengths.” — Robin Arzon
Robin Arzon quotes to push you forward
61. “They don’t feel me, but they fear me.” –Robin Arzon
62. “The test is the testimony.” –Robin Arzon
63. “Adjust your crown.” –Robin Arzon
64. “They don’t see, but they hear me.” –Robin Arzon
65. “Discomfort is the catalyst for the mental.” –Robin Arzon
66. “Around here, the queen saves herself.” –Robin Arzon
67. “But did you die?” –Robin Arzon
68. “It’s not a punishment. It’s a privilege.” –Robin Arzon
69. “Thank you, legs. Thank you, lungs.” –Robin Arzon
70. “We are bonded by sweat. We are dreamers who hustle.” –Robin Arzon
What will it take for you to get motivated?
You don’t need to wait for a life-changing situation to change the course of your life.
If there is a dream you have been holding on the back burner, waiting for the right time — take action today.
Someday does not appear anywhere in the calendar, so if you’re waiting for someday, you’re waiting for a day that will never happen.
Just like Robin Arzon says, “You are stronger than excuses.”
You can do it, whatever it is.
The first step is taking action.
So, slip on your shoes, tighten those laces, and start running.
We hope you were inspired by these Robin Arzon quotes and sayings.
Let us know in the comments which quote was your favorite.
Check out Robin Arzon on MasterClass where she teaches Mental Strength.
September 28, 2022 5:00 AM EST