I’m Tired Quotes to Help You Keep Going & Never Give Up
May 15, 2023 6:00 AM EST
In our fast-paced world, exhaustion is often an unwelcome companion on our journey, as seen in these ‘I’m tired’ quotes.
Just as Frodo and his companions felt on their quest in J.R.R. Tolkien’s epic tale “The Lord of the Rings,” we grapple with physical and emotional weariness.
These poignant “I’m tired” quotes resonate with the struggles and resilience of our human spirit.
Tell us your favorite I’m tired quote in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
From literary heroes who faced insurmountable odds to iconic film characters who carried the world’s weight, these profound words offer solace, understanding, and the reminder that we are not alone.
So, gather your strength, immerse yourself in the wisdom of these quotes, and find comfort in the shared weariness that binds us all together.
A study by the University of California, Los Angeles, found that people who engage in activities that give them a sense of purpose and meaning have a lower risk of developing cognitive decline.
So, if you’re tired, staying motivated and pushing forward toward your goals is important.
What are the benefits of reading I’m tired quotes?
You may also be plain old tired from:
- Being too busy
- Running around too much
- Not getting enough rest and sleep.
If you need a little motivation to keep going, these I’m tired quotes can help.
They will remind you that almost everyone is over-extended and exhausted.
You can use these quotes to spark your motivation and learn to rest when needed!
Don’t forget to also check out these encouraging quotes for more inspiration.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
If you enjoy this collection, check out our inspirational quotes category page.
I’m tired quotes for motivation
A study by the University of Pennsylvania found that people who had a positive outlook on life were more resilient and better able to bounce back from setbacks.
So if you’re feeling discouraged or tired, try reading some inspirational quotes to help you stay optimistic and motivated.
1. “I don’t stop when I’m tired, I only stop when I’m done.” – Marilyn Monroe
You will also enjoy our article on break up quotes.
2. “Tired minds don’t plan well. Sleep first, then plan later.” – Walter Reisch
You will also enjoy our article on being used quotes.
3. “Even when you have every right to be tired of everything, Never be tired of living.” – Terry Mark
You will also enjoy our article on bored quotes.
4. “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.” – Dean Karnazes
You will also enjoy our article on challenge quotes.
5. “Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.” – Jules Renard
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of laziness quotes that will motivate you to get started.
6. “You’ve done enough. It’s okay to be tired. You can take a break.” – Shauna Niequist
You will also enjoy our article on im sorry quotes.
7. “A man grows most tired while standing still.” — Chinese proverb
You will also enjoy our article on good night quotes.
8. “Tiredness is just something that is appearing; it’s not who you are.” – Nirmala
You will also enjoy our article on letting go quotes.
9. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about being strong.
10. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
You will also enjoy our article on weight loss quotes.
Relatable I’m tired quotes
A study by the University of East London found that people who engaged in regular exercise reported higher levels of well-being and resilience.
So, if you’re feeling tired or discouraged, it’s important to stay active and find the motivation you need to keep pushing forward towards your goals.
11. “You’ve had your share of secrets and I’m tired of being last to know.” – Taylor Swift
You will also enjoy our article on lizzo quotes.
12. “When I’m tired, I rest. I say, ‘I can’t be a superwoman today.’” – Jada Pinkett Smith
You will also enjoy our article on thinking of you quotes.
13. “I am tired of being tired and talking about how tired I am.” – Amy Poehler
You will also enjoy our article on bad relationship quotes.
14. “You never get tired unless you stop and take time for it.” – Bob Hope
You will also enjoy our article on running quotes.
15. “Life is one long process of getting tired.” – Samuel Butler
You will also enjoy our article on never give up quotes.
16. “When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
You will also enjoy our article on leg day quotes.
17. “Never give up on something you believe in.” – Steve Scalise
You will also enjoy our article on weekend quotes.
18. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” ―Harriet Beecher Stowe
You will also enjoy our article on keep pushing quotes.
19. “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on Fed Up.
20. “Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” – Gena Showalter
You will also enjoy our article on sleep quotes.
21. “Keep believing. You may be tired, discouraged, but don’t give up on your future.” – Joel Osteen
You will also enjoy our article on Saturday quotes.
22. “I’m tired of not being able to speak my mind. And this tiredness never fades away.” – Shreya Maurya
You will also enjoy our article on David Goggins quotes.
23. “I’m not tired of challenges. I’m tired of people challenging me for nothing.” – Ces Peta
24. “Whenever I get fed up with life I love to go wandering in nature.” – Andrea Arnold
25. “Sleep did not honor me with its presence.” – Alysha Speer, Sharden
26. “I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.” – Fannie Lou Hamer
I’m tired quotes about never giving up
According to a 2021 survey by the American Psychological Association (APA), 78% of adults in the United States reported experiencing at least one symptom of stress in the past year.
This statistic highlights the prevalence of stress and exhaustion in modern society and suggests that many people can relate to feeling tired.
27. “If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.” – Banksy
28. “The best way to guarantee a loss is to quit.” – Morgan Freeman
29. “Never give up. When your heart becomes tired, just walk with your legs- but move on.” – Paulo Coelho
30. “Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come.” – Mandy Hale
31. “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s the determination and commitment to the unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” – Mario Andretti
32. “It’s a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don’t quit when you’re tired – you quit when the gorilla is tired.” – Robert Strauss
33. “The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself–the invisible battles inside all of us–that’s where it’s at.” – Jesse Owens
34. “Fatigue has many faces and many causes. Fatigue and tiredness mean different things to different people.” – Michael A. Schmidt
35. “Tired, tired with nothing, tired with everything, tired with the world’s weight he had never chosen to bear.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
36. “I am sick of the disparity between things as they are and as they should be. I’m tired. I’m tired of the truth and I’m tired of lying about the truth.” – Edward Franklin Albee
37. “Never be tired of a dream, if not fulfilled. Fear of failure should not deter you from your path of self-belief. Your belief and determination will get you to your destination and make the dream come true.” – Anil Sinha
38. “No matter how tired you feel, no matter how much you want to quit, no matter what obstacles are in your way, keep moving toward the vision you have for your future.” – Jon Gordon
39. “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt
I’m tired quotes to enlighten you
A 2020 study published in the Journal of Applied Psychology found that people who engage in proactive coping strategies, such as seeking social support and taking action to solve problems, are less likely to experience exhaustion and burnout.
This finding suggests that taking active steps to manage stress and exhaustion can help prevent feelings of being tired.
40. “Knocked down but not beaten. Tired but not giving up. I saw the sun peek through the clouds. Sometimes all we need is a glimmer of hope.” – Jon Gordon
41. “I’m so tired. I don’t know if I can ever outrun how I used to be.” – Marie Lu
42. “I want to care, but I don’t. I look at you and all I feel is tired.” – Elizabeth Scott
43. “I’m sick and tired of your attitude. I’m feeling like I don’t know you.” – Taylor Swift
44. “I’m so tired but I can’t sleep. Standing on the edge of something much too deep.” – Sarah MacLachlan
45. “I’m tired of defending my character. I am what I am. What you see is what you get.” – Dana Plato
46. “It’s so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired. Getting angry a lot messes with your health.” – Joyce Meyer
47. “I’m so tired of people who aren’t real.” – Graham Masterton
48. “It’s important to surround yourself with good people, interesting people, young people, young ideas. Go places, learn new stuff. Look at the world with wonder – don’t be tired about it.” – Angela Bassett
49. “If one could run without getting tired I don’t think one would often want to do anything else.” – C.S. Lewis
50. “People always say that I didn’t give up my seat because I was tired, but that isn’t true. I was not tired physically… No, the only tired I was, was tired of giving in.” – Rosa Parks
Other “I’m tired” quotes
According to a 2021 survey by the National Sleep Foundation, 35% of adults in the United States report getting less than seven hours of sleep per night.
This statistic suggests that many people may be tired due to lack of sleep, which can have negative effects on physical and mental health.
51. “You feel fine, and then, when your body can’t keep fighting, you don’t.” – Nicholas Sparks
52. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
53. “The wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out, it’s just sort of a tired feeling.” – Paula Poundstone
54. “You must be strong enough to strike and strike and strike again without tiring. The first lesson is to make yourself that strong.” – Holly Black
55. “There is virtue in work and there is virtue in rest. Use both and overlook neither.” – Alan Cohen
56. “Do you think miners stand around all day talking about how hard it is to mine for coal? They do not. They simply dig.” – Cheryl Strayed
57. “The most critical time in any battle is not when I’m fatigued, it’s when I no longer care.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
58. “Foolishness sleeps soundly, while knowledge turns with each thinking hour, longing for the dawn of answers.” – Anthony Liccione
59. “Disrespect is tired. Shade is old. Sipping ‘tea’ isn’t cute. But loving, supporting, giving, being grateful and perpetuating light, is.” – Grace Gealey
60. “There’s always an element of fear that you need to work a lot until people get sick and tired of you or finally figure out that you’re a fraud after all!” – Ben Stiller
I’m tired quotes about the things that wear us out
A 2020 survey conducted by the National Safety Council found that 97% of American workers report at least one risk factor for fatigue, with 43% saying they don’t get enough sleep to perform their job safely.
This statistic shows that fatigue is a prevalent issue in the workplace, making “I’m tired” quotes relatable to many people.
61. “I am tired and sick of war.” — William Tecumseh Sherman
62. “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” — Tina Fey
63. “I’m tired of being treated like a second-class citizen.” — Rosa Parks
64. “Even nice things don’t make you happy when you’re tired.” — Jo Brand
65. “Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I’m tired.” — Mae West
66. “There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
67. “I wish I had an answer to that because I’m tired of answering that question.” — Yogi Berra
68. “At the end of the day, I’m a person. I have feelings. I get tired. I get sad.” — Summer Walker
69. “Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever.” — Chief Joseph
70. “I’m tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.” — Shaquille O’Neal
I’m tired quotes about the things that exhaust us
A study published in the Journal of Psychosomatic Research found that individuals who experience chronic fatigue have higher levels of depression, anxiety, and stress than those who don’t experience chronic fatigue.
This statistic can help add context to the quotes and provide a scientific explanation for why people might feel exhausted.
71. “I’m really tired of virtue.” — P. J. O’Rourke
72. “You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die.” — John Lennon
73. “A conclusion is the place where you got tired thinking.” — Martin H. Fischer
74. “We are tired out in making complaints and getting no redress.” — Joseph Brant
75. “Being a sex symbol is a heavy load to carry, especially when one is tired, hurt and bewildered.” — Marilyn Monroe
76. “The health of the eye seems to demand a horizon. We are never tired, so long as we can see far enough.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
77. “I’m tired of all this nonsense about beauty being skin deep. That’s deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?” — Jean Kerr
78. “My bed isn’t made, I’m tired, I haven’t slept well for two weeks. I haven’t been laid in a month. I don’t have a girlfriend. I have a warrant for my arrest.” — Layne Staley
79. “Age is not measured by years. Nature does not equally distribute energy. Some people are born old and tired while others are going strong at seventy.” — Dorothy Thompson
80. “I am someone who can’t hold on to negativity or hold on to grudges. I might feel something at a certain point, but I get tired after that. I don’t carry it with me. I forgive and forget very easily, and that’s the only way to be happy and peaceful.” — Deepika Padukone
‘I’m tired’ quotes about being exhausted
A study published in the Journal of Occupational Health Psychology found that job stressors such as workload, job insecurity, and interpersonal conflict can lead to increased fatigue and burnout among workers.
This statistic can help people understand that work-related stress is a common source of fatigue and can help them relate to “I’m tired” quotes.
81. “I’m exhausted trying to stay healthy.” — Steve Yzerman
82. “On an exhausted field, only weeds grow.” — Henryk Sienkiewicz
83. “Really, the measure of a man is when they’re tired and exhausted.” — George Eads
84. “I’m exhausted by the idea that everyone is presenting this perfect life.” — Luke Goss
85. “To say I am not mentally tired in ways and exhausted in ways would be a lie.” — Megan Rapinoe
86. “When you’re at your absolute, most exhausted… That’s when you have to be at the top of your game.” — Bill Hader
87. “I can tell you with authority that when I’m exhausted, when I’m running on empty, I’m the worst version of myself.” — Arianna Huffington
88. “If I’m exhausted and I just don’t feel like it, then I don’t do it. I am a human being, after all. But I also know I’m the kind of person who, if I take one day off, well, it’s very easy for me to take the next day off and then quit exercising.” — Kelly Ripa
89. “An exhausted man is much more than a weary man. Does he exhaust the possible because he is himself exhausted, or is he exhausted because he has exhausted the possible? He exhausts himself by exhausting the possible, and inversely.” — Gilles Deleuze
90. “When all is said and done, I want to die exhausted and empty because I gave everything that was in me. I believe that’s why we’re all here: to give of ourselves to one another to help create a better world, because you can’t take it with you.” — Lamman Rucker
I’m tired quotes for athletes
A study by the National Sleep Foundation found that 45% of Americans report poor or insufficient sleep affecting their daily activities at least once a week.
This statistic can highlight the widespread struggle with fatigue and exhaustion that many people experience, making I’m tired quotes relatable and popular.
91. “Losers quit when they’re tired. Winners quit when they’ve won.” – Mike Ditka
92. “It’s not the load that breaks you down; it’s the way you carry it.” – Lena Horne
93. “You learn you can do your best even when it’s hard, even when you’re tired and maybe hurting a little bit. It feels good to show some courage.” – Joe Namath
94. “When you are tired, sleep; when you are hungry, eat.” – Michael Gluckman
95. “If I can just keep putting one foot in front of the other, I will eventually get to the end.” – Kim Cowart
96. “The vision of a champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching.” – Anson Dorrance
97. “Nothing can substitute for just plain hrad work. I had to put in the time to get back. And it was a grind. It meant training and sweating every day. But I was completely committed to working out to prove to myself that I still could do it.” – Andre Agassi
98. “Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” – Matthew 11:28, The Holy Bible
99. “If you think you’re done, you always have at least 40 percent more.” – Lauren Crandall
100. “If you think you can’t, you won’t, and if you think you can, you will. When I’m tired at practice, I tell myself that I’m not tired, and I can push through. If you tell yourself you’re tired, or if you tell yourself you’re sick, your body is going to follow the mind.” – Kellie Wells
I’m tired quotes that are relatable
According to a survey by the American Psychological Association, 61% of adults in the US report feeling fatigued or exhausted due to stress, with 37% saying they feel tired because of poor sleep quality.
This statistic can explain how stress and sleep are closely linked and how they contribute to the prevalence of tiredness in society.
101. “I’ve dreamed a lot. I’m tired now from dreaming but not tired of dreaming.” – Fernando Pessoa
102. “I am old, Gandalf. I don’t look it, but I am beginning to feel it in my heart of hearts. Well-preserved indeed! Why, I feel all thin, sort of stretched, if you know what I mean: like butter that has been scraped over too much bread. That can’t be right. I need a change, or something.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
103. “Then I uprose, showing myself provided
Better with breath than I did feel myself,
And said: ‘Go on, for I am strong and bold.’” – Dante Alighieri
104. “Many, my children, are the tears I’ve wept, and threaded many a maze of weary thought.” – Sophocles
105. “I look in the mirror and see this medium average person. A little tired, a little sad, but not falling apart.” – Cecelia Ahern
106. “Seek and see all the marvels around you. You will get tired of looking at yourself alone, and that fatigue will make you deaf and blind to everything else.” – Carlos Castaneda
107. Nothing ever fatigues me, but doing what I do not like.” – Jane Austen
108. “I’m just tired of everything…even of the echoes.” – L.M. Montgomery
109. “Others are as tired of themselves as you are. Let each one learn to bore himself.” – James Joyce
110. “She was so tired of being strong.” – Kristin Hannah
I’m Tired quotes to help you keep pushing forward
A study published in the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine found that nearly 1 in 3 adults in the US report not getting enough sleep, with the recommended 7-9 hours per night.
This statistic can highlight the importance of sleep and how inadequate rest can lead to tiredness, making I’m tired quotes even more relevant and relatable.
111. “The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.” – Norman Vincent Peale
112. “Fatigue has many faces and many causes. Fatigue and tiredness mean different things to different people.” – Michael A. Schmidt
113. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
114. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” —Sam Levenson
115. “Don’t resist the growing pains, push through them. ” ― Germany Kent
116. “I am tired, I would like to be a mountain, a tree, a stone.” ― Susan Sontag
117. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
118. “The most certain way to succeed is to just try one more time.” – Thomas Edison
119. “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” – Tina Fey
120. “It depends on you, to keep pushing forward until you win or give in. Always choose the former.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Emotionally tired quotes
121. “Tired, but mentally.” – Shaquille Williams
122. “I’m so exhausted and yet I feel like I’ll never sleep again.” ― Maya Banks
123. “One thing you can’t hide – is when you’re crippled inside.” – John Lennon
124. “It was hell to be so tired, and still care.” ― Lois McMaster Bujold
125. “When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
126. “When you’ve exhausted all possibilities, remember this you haven’t.” – Robert H. Schuller
127. “There are many things in life worth getting temporarily tired for, but there is nothing in life worth getting permanently tired for.” ― George Hammond
128. “I was tired of pretending to be human, I needed a break.” ― Martha Wells
129. “Taking breaks isn’t about cheating yourself, it’s about treating yourself.” ― Curtis Tyrone Jones
130. “For a moment I felt joyful, and then I felt completely exhausted.”― Ottessa Moshfegh
I’m Tired Quotes That Will Make You Take A Break
131. “I’m tired of giving my best and not having it be good enough.” — Jack Nicklaus
132. “When I’m tired and therefore indecisive, it can take half an hour to choose the book I am going to have with me while I brush my teeth.” — Francis Spufford
133. “I have a lot on my plate. I’m not going to lie about it, I’m tired. I’m really tired but I’m also very happy with my life.” — Victoria Beckham
135. “I’m tired, but proud.” — Norman Rockwell
136. “I’ve been working so hard for the past eight years and I’m tired – but I’m also deliciously tired because what a wonderful life I’ve lived.” — Marcia Cross
137. “I’m tired of high policy talks. I want to focus on nuts and bolts.” — Dave Freudenthal
138. “Even when I’m tired, when I come home and think about catching up on my sleep, I’d rather stay up and hold my daughters.” — Charlie Haas
139. “Don’t Stop when you are Tired. Stop When You are Done.” — David Goggins
140. “Don’t talk to me. I’m tired and grumpy, and I’ll probably make fun of you.” — Ann Brashares
I’M Tired quotes To Help You Keep Going when exhausted
141. “A detached mind is seldom tired because it is free of fearful or tiresome thoughts.” — Sfurti Sahare
142. “People are tired of simple things. They want to be challenged.” — Umberto Eco
143. “I’m sick and tired of looking around at everyone else falling in love, and telling myself that I don’t deserve it, too.” — Kheryn Callende
144. “When life makes you tired, someone can come alongside you there and lift up your weary arms.” — Tony Evans
145. “I’m tired of all the pain, agony, tears, and feeling that there is no reason to carry on.” — Pete Frierson
146. “I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.” — Chief Joseph
147. “I am so tired of rearranging my life around what the stupidest people might do.” — Bill Maher
148. “I want people to think through issues. I’m just tired of blind alignment. ” — Joel Salatin
149. “You get to an age where you get tired of hiding behind whatever people think is correct.” — Betty Wright
150. “I try to keep an open mind but I’m so tired of the mediocrity.” — Clea Duvall
I’m Tired Quotes To Help You Soldier On
151. “I’m tired of fighting. I’ve always known that I can’t be an action star all my life.” – Jackie Chan
152. “I am tired of knowing nothing and being reminded of it all the time.“ — F. Scott Fitzgerald
153. “I’m tired, fed up with trying to fit into somebody else’s standards.” — David Burke
154. “I’m tired of trying. I’m tired of hoping, I’m tired of waiting, but I’m still here, smiling.” — Jamie Isobel Pelagio
155. “I’m tired of getting postcards and Tired of paying long-distance bills, I’m tired of dreaming of s.. and Tired of not being able to show my skills.” — Justin Nozuka
156. “I’m tired of laughing when I want to cry, I’m tired of smiling when I want to die, I say I’m fine when I’m not, All I want is for the pain to stop.” — Azgraybebly Joslan
157. “I’m getting tired of answering the same questions every day.” — Milton Bradley
158. “I’m tired of trying to get other people to see into my brain. I’m done.” — Todd McFarlane
159. “I’m tired of chasing people.” — Robert Kennedy160. “I’m tired of doing what I don’t want to do to live the way I don’t want to live.” — Edward Abbey
I’m Tired Quotes To Help You Relax
160. “The worst thing about being tired is the negative twist of perception.” — Rosamond Rice
161. “But there comes a time when you grow tired, when what you are giving is more than what you have been given.” — Bruce Coville
162. “Relax for a while because you are refueling yourself to be more efficient and competent.” — Joji Valli
163. “A bore make everyone tired but himself.” — Russell Gerald Johnston
164. “Give me plenty of sleep and I am good for anything.” — Richard Marsh
165. “So relax when you are tired or bored. More battles are lost for want of sleep than for inadequate preparation.” — Pavan Choudary
166. “I feel like I’m eighty years old. I’m tired of life and my mind wants to die.” — Sarah Kane
167. “When I come home and I’m tired from filming all day, I expect her to be there and make sure everything is cool for me. You know, like drawing my bath and helping me into bed.” — Oliver Reed
168. “I eat really healthy, and if I’m tired, I take a nap.” — Casper Van Dien
169. “When you are tired, speaking gently will take effort. But I can assure you that the peace it brings to your home is well worth it.” — Pavan Choudary
I’m Tired Quotes For When You Are Fed Up
170. “I’m getting tired of feeling run down now / Anxiety’s high as buildings downtown / I want to hide until the sun goes down / Turning the tide / I hope I don’t drown.” ― Beth Ditto
171. “Tired of all this mad frustration / Tired of all the aggravation / Sick and tired of devastation / Give it some consideration.” ― Annie Lennox
172. “There’s a whole in my heart / My soul is bleeding / I need to free my mind / And see what I’m feeling / ‘Cause Lord knows, Lord knows, / I’m / (I’m tired) / Tired of the way he treats me.” ― Anthony S Crawford
173. “I am tired of looking on what is, / One night as well see beauty never more, / As look upon it with an empty eye. / I would this world over. I am tired.” ― Bailey’s Festus
174. “I’m tired of forgiving, / —your constant complaining / But I’m most tired of wishing, / —when the hope turns to pain.” ― Kurt Philip Behm
175. “I’m tired, I’m tired of life, brother! / Of all that meets my eye; / And my weary spirit fain would pass / To worlds beyond the sky.” ― Frances Ellen Watkins Harper
176. “Right now I’m tired of everything / Tired of all this player hating that’s going on in my own city.” ― Jeff Bass
177. “I don’t know what to do / Don’t know what to do, I don’t know what to do I’m tired of weeping, tired of moaning / Tired of groaning for you.” ― Nehemiah Curtis
178. “I’m tired of using plastic silverware / Tired of working in Building Square / Tired of not being a millionaire / But if I had a million dollars / I’d buy a damn brewery, and turn the planet into alcoholics.” ― Jeff Bass
179. “Tired of always being last / Tired of defending / Tired of pretending / That it’s okay. for you to be exactly who you are / You’d need to quit / Accepting my justification of you lies.” ― Pamela P. Mercer
I’m Tired Qotes to Find Rest and Renewal
180. “I’m tired of watching you be in love with someone else someone who will never love you back, not the way I do.” ― Cassandra Clare
181. “I’ll never wake up in a good mood again. I’m tired of these stinky boots.” ― Jim Morrison
182. “I’m tired of people screaming about price and forgetting about the content.” ― David Baldacci
183. “I’m tired of hearing you men say that this and that and the other isn’t woman’s work. Any work is woman’s work that a woman can do well.” ― Edna Ferber
184. “I’m tired of the industry, tired of playing the whole game – the dressing up, the red carpet. I hate talking about myself.” ― Drea de Matteo
185 “I’m tired, can’t think of anything and want only to lay my face in your lap, feel your hand on my head and remain like that through all eternity.” ― Franz Kafka
186. “I’m tired and I’m sick to death of being without you.” ― Graham Greene
187. “I’m tired of watching attractive people trying to be ugly, struggling for authenticity. Why not be yourself?” ― Bradford Cox
188. “The older I get, the more I just like plugging directly into my amp. I’m tired of trying to impress myself with weird sounds. It’s about the notes more.” ― Steve Vai
189. “I’m tired of wasting letters when punctuation will do, period.” ― Steve Martin
Which of these I’m tired quotes resonated with you best?
While many of these I’m tired quotes are about not growing weary and pushing through the difficult times, that’s not the only message to take away from here.
It’s important to practice self-care and get the rest you need in life.
Yes, sometimes we need to keep going even though we’re tired.
But there are also times when it’s better for us to take a break and rest.
The trick is being able to identify the right time to rest and recharge and the right time to push through the tiredness and not give up.
Which of these I’m tired quotes and sayings resonated with you best?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.