If you’re feeling tired, you’re not alone. These I’m tired quotes are both relatable and encouraging.
If only good things happened easily and life was a ‘piece of cake’. But that’s not always the case, especially in the past year. There are many things that we can grow tired of.
You may be tired of the current situation, tired of having to work so hard for success, or tired of not seeing the results that you want.
You may also be plain old tired from being too busy, running too much, and not getting enough rest and sleep. If you need a little motivation to keep going, these I’m tired quotes can help.
Don’t forget to also check out these encouraging quotes for more inspiration.
I’m tired quotes for motivation
1. “I don’t stop when I’m tired, I only stop when I’m done.” – Marilyn Monroe
2. “Tired minds don’t plan well. Sleep first, then plan later.” – Walter Reisch
3. “Even when you have every right to be tired of everything, Never be tired of living.” – Terry Mark
4. “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.” – Dean Karnazes
5. “Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.” – Jules Renard
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of laziness quotes that will motivate you to get started.
6. “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt
7. “We can be tired, weary, and emotionally distraught, but after spending time alone with God, we find that He injects into our bodies energy, power and strength.” – Charles Stanley
8. “Never be tired of a dream, if not fulfilled. Fear of failure should not deter you from your path of self-belief. Your belief and determination will get you to your destination and make the dream come true.” – Anil Sinha
9. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
10. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
11. “Tiredness is just something that is appearing; it’s not who you are.” – Nirmala
12. “No matter how tired you feel, no matter how much you want to quit, no matter what obstacles are in your way, keep moving toward the vision you have for your future.” – Jon Gordon
13. “You’ve done enough. It’s okay to be tired. You can take a break.” – Shauna Niequist
Relatable I’m tired quotes
14. “Knocked down but not beaten. Tired but not giving up. I saw the sun peek through the clouds. Sometimes all we need is a glimmer of hope.” – Jon Gordon
15. “When I’m tired, I rest. I say, ‘I can’t be a superwoman today.’” – Jada Pinkett Smith
16. “I am tired of being tired and talking about how tired I am.” – Amy Poehler
17. “You never get tired unless you stop and take time for it.” – Bob Hope
18. “Life is one long process of getting tired.” – Samuel Butler
19. “When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
20. “I am sick of the disparity between things as they are and as they should be. I’m tired. I’m tired of the truth and I’m tired of lying about the truth.” – Edward Franklin Albee
21. “I’m not tired of challenges. I’m tired of people challenging me for nothing.” – Ces Peta
22. “Whenever I get fed up with life I love to go wandering in nature.” – Andrea Arnold
23. “Fatigue has many faces and many causes. Fatigue and tiredness mean different things to different people.” – Michael A. Schmidt
24. “Tired, tired with nothing, tired with everything, tired with the world’s weight he had never chosen to bear.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
25. “Sleep did not honor me with it’s presence.” – Alysha Speer, Sharden
26. “I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.” – Fannie Lou Hamer
I’m tired quotes about never giving up
27. “If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.” – Banksy
28. “The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself–the invisible battles inside all of us–that’s where it’s at.” – Jesse Owens
29. “Never give up. When your heart becomes tired, just walk with your legs- but move on.” – Paulo Coelho
30. “Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come.” – Mandy Hale
31. “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s the determination and commitment to the unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” – Mario Andretti
32. “It’s a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don’t quit when you’re tired – you quit when the gorilla is tired.” – Robert Strauss
33. “The best way to guarantee a loss is to quit.” – Morgan Freeman
34. “Never give up on something you believe in.” – Steve Scalise
35. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” ―Harriet Beecher Stowe
36. “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.” – Nicki Minaj
37. “Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” – Gena Showalter
38. “Keep believing. You may be tired, discouraged, but don’t give up on your future.” – Joel Osteen
39. “Changes can be frightening, and the temptation is often to resist it. But change almost always provides opportunities – to learn new things, to rethink tired processes, and to improve the way we work.” – Klaus Schwab
I’m tired quotes to enlighten you
40. “You’ve had your share of secrets and I’m tired of being last to know.”- Taylor Swift
41. “I’m so tired. I don’t know if I can ever outrun how I used to be.” – Marie Lu
42. “I want to care, but I don’t. I look at you and all I feel is tired.” – Elizabeth Scott
43. “I’m sick and tired of your attitude. I’m feeling like I don’t know you.” – Taylor Swift
44. “I’m so tired but I can’t sleep. Standing on the edge of something much too deep.” – Sarah MacLachlan
45. “I’m tired of defending my character. I am what I am. What you see is what you get.” – Dana Plato
46. “It’s so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired. Getting angry a lot messes with your health.” – Joyce Meyer
47. “Oh, I am very weary, though tears no longer flow; my eyes are tired of weeping, my heart is sick of woe.” – Anne Bronte
48. “It’s important to surround yourself with good people, interesting people, young people, young ideas. Go places, learn new stuff. Look at the world with wonder – don’t be tired about it.” – Angela Bassett
49. “My morning routine includes 10 minutes of sitting in bed and thinking about how tired I am.” – Unknown
50. “People always say that I didn’t give up my seat because I was tired, but that isn’t true. I was not tired physically… No, the only tired I was, was tired of giving in.” – Rosa Parks
Other “I’m tired” quotes
51. “You feel fine, and then, when your body can’t keep fighting, you don’t.” – Nicholas Sparks
52. “The sky is an infinite movie to me. I never get tired of looking at what’s happening up there.” – K. D. Lang
53. “The wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out, it’s just sort of a tired feeling.” – Paula Poundstone
54. “You must be strong enough to strike and strike and strike again without tiring. The first lesson is to make yourself that strong.” – Holly Black
55. “There are times a country is so tired of bull that only the truth can provide relief.” – Molly Ivins
56. “Medicine is my lawful wife and literature my mistress; when I get tired of one, I spend the night with the other.” – Anton Chekhov
57. “The most critical time in any battle is not when I’m fatigued, it’s when I no longer care.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
58. “Foolishness sleeps soundly, while knowledge turns with each thinking hour, longing for the dawn of answers.” – Anthony Liccione
59. “Disrespect is tired. Shade is old. Sipping ‘tea’ isn’t cute. But loving, supporting, giving, being grateful and perpetuating light, is.” – Grace Gealey
60. “There’s always an element of fear that you need to work a lot until people get sick and tired of you or finally figure out that you’re a fraud after all!” – Ben Stiller
Which of these I’m tired quotes resonated with you best?
While many of these I’m tired quotes are about not growing weary and pushing through the difficult times, that’s not the only message to take away from here. It’s important to practice self-care and get the rest you need in life.
Yes, there are times when we need to keep going even though we’re tired. But there are also times when it’s better for us to take a break and rest.
The trick is being able to identify the right time to rest and recharge, and the right time to push through the tiredness and not give up.
Which of these I’m tired quotes and sayings resonated with you best? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
February 25, 2021 6:00 AM EST