The Houston hottie herself, Megan Thee Stallion, is taking over the rap game one empowering, catchy lyric at a time. Here, we have compiled some of the best Megan Thee Stallion quotes from interviews and songs alike.
What’s your favorite song by Megan Thee Stallion?
Born Megan Jovon Ruth Pete, Megan Thee Stallion is a singer, rapper, and songwriter from Houston, Texas. Her infectious confidence, charismatic rap style, and unabashed sexuality have attracted millions of fans around the world to her, whom she affectionately calls her “Hotties.” She’s most well known for her songs “Big Ole Freak” and “Hot Girl Summer”, the latter inspiring millions of girls worldwide to live their best lives.
Below are dozens of quotes that take a peek behind the Hot Girl persona into the career, upbringing, and music of Megan Thee Stallion.
Don’t forget to also read these Cardi B quotes about love, life and success.
Empowering Megan Thee Stallion quotes
1. “Confidence literally starts from yourself. You have to go look in the mirror at yourself. If you don’t like what you see, you’re going to give off that energy.” – Megan Thee Stallion
2. “When you being real, you ain’t worried ‘bout who fake.” – Megan Thee Stallion, “Money Good”
3. “She think she bad but I’m better.” – Megan Thee Stallion, “Neva”
4. “I’m lookin’ paid and pretty.” – Megan Thee Stallion, “Cognac Queen”
5. “Once you really know yourself, can’t nobody tell you nothing about you.” – Megan Thee Stallion
Relatable Megan Thee Stallion quotes
6. “I’m just a real person, not a caricature.” – Megan Thee Stallion
7. “Not every day is a good day for me.” – Megan Thee Stallion
8. “I have over a hundred wigs, I like to change them damn near every hour.” – Megan Thee Stallion
9. “They wanna know ‘bout me. They say, “Tell me your story.” Only thing you need to know is I’m in love with the money.” – Megan Thee Stallion, “Hood Rat Sh*t”
10. “I’m always trying to one-up myself.” – Megan Thee Stallion
Megan Thee Stallion quotes on relationships
11. “Yeah I’m in my bag but I’m in his too. That’s why every time you see me I got some new shoes.” – Megan Thee Stallion, “Cash Sh*t”
12. “We never show up together. But I text him when I’m ready to go” – Megan Thee Stallion, “Big Ole Freak”
13. “He probably thinkin’ I’m in pain, but I’m really on game” – Megan Thee Stallion, “B.I.T.C.H”
14. “He say he feel intimidated when he talk to me. Got that hardcore but he want that R&B.” – Megan Thee Stallion, “Best You Ever Had”
15. “Even if I brought him to you, still couldn’t get your boo back.” – Megan Thee Stallion, “Simon Says”
16. “Handle me? Who gon’ handle me? Thinking he’s a player? He’s a member on the team.” – Megan Thee Stallion, “Hot Girl Summer”
17. “You know you can’t control me, baby, you need a real one in your life.” – Megan Thee Stallion, “B.I.T.C.H”
You might also like these inspirational RuPaul quotes from the world’s favorite drag queen.
Megan Thee Stallion quotes on career
18. “I just want to be like a good example to somebody in the future.” – Megan Thee Stallion
19. “I’ma just rap and do me.” – Megan Thee Stallion
20. “My music is me letting the world know how confident I am in myself, and me basically telling other women, and guys, how confident and how comfortable I believe they should be.” – Megan Thee Stallion
21. “Sometimes, when you’re doing too much, things get overwhelming. So I just have to calm myself down and think, ‘What would my mama want me to do?’” – Megan Thee Stallion
22. “Being a rapper and still trying to pursue an education is really overwhelming sometimes.” – Megan Thee Stallion
23. “I rock shows by myself. Ain’t no back up. Ain’t no help.” – Megan Thee Stallion, “Pimpin”
24. “That’s what I feel like my music represents, having no limits or restrictions.” – Megan Thee Stallion
25. “The first time I ever put on a cowboy hat for a video a lot of people on my team was like, ‘Are you sure? You know, we don’t want people we think we country.’ I’m like, ‘It’s cute! I don’t care what people think.’” – Megan Thee Stallion
26. “When I drop a freestyle, I’m like, ‘This freestyle gotta go hard’ or when I do something it’s, ‘How can we top this?’” – Megan Thee Stallion
27. “I don’t really feel like I done made it all the way. I feel like, ‘OK, we did this. Then we grinded enough to get to this point. Now we gotta grind enough to get bigger and bigger,’ you know?” – Megan Thee Stallion
28. “I feel like I have to put on for my city, because we have so many legends and so many greats.” – Megan Thee Stallion
29. “I definitely wanna open up some assisted-living facilities around my city.” – Megan Thee Stallion
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Lil Baby quotes on wealth, music, and more.
Megan Thee Stallion quotes on being a woman in rap
30. “I want to show other girls how happy I am and how confident I am, how I still want to go to school and I still want to rap.” – Megan Thee Stallion
31. “We gotta break these double-standards and get women to loosen up a bit. We gotta show them that we can do what we want to do how we want to do it. If someone doesn’t like it, they can get to stepping.” – Megan Thee Stallion
32. “When I was first coming out, I was definitely getting a lot of comparisons to Trina.” – Megan Thee Stallion
33. “Girls, we have to go 10 times harder than guys. We are still expected to give you the bars, give you the look, give you the routine. This is me – I wanna be a rapper, this is it.” – Megan Thee Stallion
34. “My mom is the first female rapper I’ve ever known. I’m thinking, like, ‘Okay, yeah, this is normal. Everybody’s doing this.’” – Megan Thee Stallion
35. “I wanna work with my girl Maliibu Miitch. I love Maliibu. I definitely wanna work with Beyonce, Rihanna. I’m a huge fan of Rihanna and Beyonce, so that’s like my dream collab.” – Megan Thee Stallion
36. “I don’t feel like my sound is similar to any female artist that’s out right now, so I definitely feel like we just need some Texas flavor.” – Megan Thee Stallion
37. “Us boss chicks have to continue to stick together and change the game.” – Megan Thee Stallion
38. “Shout out to them girls who go where the money go.” – Megan Thee Stallion, “Ratchet”
39. “I love being a female rapper and embracing my sexuality.” – Megan Thee Stallion
You might also like these motivational Whitney Houston quotes that will inspire your journey to greatness.
Megan Thee Stallion quotes on upbringing
40. “Houston is a place where you have to be the best. Everybody gotta be flashy, flashy. It’s not like a gaudy thing, but people definitely put on their best dressed even if they go into Wal-Mart.” – Megan Thee Stallion
41. “When I was little, I wanted to be a plastic surgeon.” – Megan Thee Stallion
42. “I’ve been writing since I was maybe seven.” – Megan Thee Stallion
43. “I don’t hate anything about Texas. I love my state. I love my area. It’s like home.” – Megan Thee Stallion
44. “I’m going to always have a home in Houston, I’m going to always come back.” – Megan Thee Stallion
45. “When you go to college you can just be whoever you wanna be. So I got there and I’m like, ‘Yeah, I’ma rapper.’” – Megan Thee Stallion
46. “I was an only child so, at home, I’m turnt up by myself, doing whatever I wanna do.” – Megan Thee Stallion
47. “I’ve been like this forever. I’m sweeter, probably, but me and my homegirls were a little buckwild, ya know? And it only got worse.” – Megan Thee Stallion
48. “My momma wasn’t a weak person and she wasn’t a complainer. So I don’t wanna be like that.” – Megan Thee Stallion
49. “I knew I wanted to be a rapper when I was, like, 5.” – Megan Thee Stallion
50. “I was raised by a woman who was her true and authentic self. So I feel like it’s very important to put on for people who aren’t that confident or people who don’t realize the value in self-love.” – Megan Thee Stallion
Inspiring Megan Thee Stallion quotes
51. “I definitely have to pray and spend a lot of time by myself when I can.” – Megan Thee Stallion
52. “Everybody got their own swag.” – Megan Thee Stallion
53. “I feel like, when people realize that they are the only person they need to impress, everybody’s life will be a lot smoother.” – Megan Thee Stallion
54. “I felt like my mixtapes were me flirting with my fans.” – Megan Thee Stallion
55. “I’m not a character, so how I rap is just an everyday thing.” – Megan Thee Stallion
56. “My mom is a very strong woman, very tough lady.” – Megan Thee Stallion
57. “I’m a pretty open person, and very little can embarrass me.” – Megan Thee Stallion
58. “I feel like boys listen to my music. They just don’t like to admit it, but I go hard. But yeah, I feel like I go really hard, so why not listen to me? Anybody could relate to my music, honestly.” – Megan Thee Stallion
59. “You find out about me because of my music, and that’s how I want to keep it.” – Megan Thee Stallion
60. “Just to know that the people in my city are really rocking with me, I just love it.” – Megan Thee Stallion
Megan Thee Stallion quotes to motivate you
61. “Men are objects to me.” – Megan Thee Stallion
62. “I think I’m a superstar.” – Megan Thee Stallion
63. “I love seeing women do what they do.” – Megan Thee Stallion
64. “I definitely feel like people in the South are a little more raw. Our whole swag, the way we talk… When I go to the East Coast, people automatically know I’m not from there.” – Megan Thee Stallion
65. “My favorite song used to be ‘The Nasty Song’ by this dude named Lil Ru. That was my jam!” – Megan Thee Stallion
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of song quotes from some of the biggest hits.
66. “A lot of people’s favorite rappers will literally get in the booth and just make sounds.” – Megan Thee Stallion
67. “We gon’ be a household name!” – Megan Thee Stallion
68. “Before I do anything, I practice it for a while, and then when I know it’s the bomb, then I’m gonna present it to everybody.” – Megan Thee Stallion
69. “My mom was a rapper. I would go to the studio with her, and that definitely showed me I can do this, I wanna do this.” – Megan Thee Stallion
70. “I spent a lot of time drawing and writing little comic books, and my mom was a rapper, so I would steal her instrumentals.” – Megan Thee Stallion
Memorable Megan Thee Stallion quotes
71. “It’s not just about being sexy, it’s about being confident and me being confident in my sexuality.” – Megan Thee Stallion
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of sexy quotes articulating your love.
72. “Honestly, I’m not going to lie. I was a good kid.” – Megan Thee Stallion
73. “Since you wanna test them waters, might as well jump in with both feet.” – Megan Thee Stallion
74. “I’m not a fake person.” – Megan Thee Stallion
75. “How I am in the booth, how I am when I meet you, that’s how I am in general.” – Megan Thee Stallion
76. “Me and Kehlani have music together, and I love her.” – Megan Thee Stallion
77. “There were so many different labels coming to me and they just didn’t seem right, but 300… they wanted me bad. It felt like a family.” – Megan Thee Stallion
78. “Being an XXL Freshman means that I actually grinded a lot to get here.” – Megan Thee Stallion
79. “I didn’t tell anybody that I wanted to rap when I was in high school.” – Megan Thee Stallion
80. “I like movies that make you semi fall in love with the villain so you have sympathy for him.” – Megan Thee Stallion
Have you seen these rapper quotes about music and motivation?
More Megan Thee Stallion quotes and lyrics
81. “Lie one more time and ima quit sparing you.” – Megan Thee Stallion
82. “Because when I need money, I ain’t tryna, hold up.” – Megan Thee Stallion
83. “To be a Hottie you gotta have a lot of self-love, a lot of confidence, you gotta be able to put your foot down. Hotties are supposed to turn other people into Hotties too. If you see someone that’s not quite confident, you gotta be the Hottie to gas up your friend.” – Megan Thee Stallion
84. “I really like how the characters always have to go through some type of long journey that’s like a crazy struggle. And these anime shows give women power. She’s always the queen or somebody that you cannot beat – I love that.” – Megan Thee Stallion
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of Anime quotes, from your favorite characters.
85. “I can’t read your mind, gotta say that sh*t” – Megan Thee Stallion
86. “I drop a picture, now these b**ches feel attacked.” – Megan Thee Stallion
87. “I hate that people have made the term SoundCloud rapper into a bad thing, because a lot of artists are underground and they don’t have a way to put their music on. But to get that clout, to get that popularity, you might want to upload your music to SoundCloud – because how else is everybody going to hear it?” – Megan Thee Stallion
88. “I don’t feel like I’m in competition with anybody. If I’m worried about beating somebody else, I’m not going to be the best version of myself. It shouldn’t be a competition because somebody else winning is not going to make me lose.” – Megan Thee Stallion
89. “You know you can’t control me baby / You need a real one in your life” – Megan Thee Stallion
90. “I’ll knock the sh*t out that b*tch like an enema” – Megan Thee Stallion
How do you feel about your self-confidence?
Megan’s confidence is one of the many reasons she has gained so many fans in such a short period. It may seem as though having that confidence is easy but it takes a lot of hard work. If you aren’t as confident in yourself as Megan Thee Stallion is, don’t worry about it. Take each day as a step towards boosting your self-confidence.
For example, don’t be afraid of self-doubt. Everyone, even Megan Thee Stallion, doubts their abilities at times. Instead, use that self-doubt as fuel to keep moving towards your goals. Bettering your self-confidence is like training a muscle; you have to work towards bettering it frequently to make progress.
What’s your favorite Megan Thee Stallion quote from the Houston rapper ? Is there another artist that we should feature on Everyday Power? Drop us a comment below!