Dive into our empowering collection of motivational quotes for kids at Everyday Power, perfectly crafted to boost confidence and nurture their budding potential.
Delving into the core of these adventures, our education insights underscore the transformative power of knowledge.
As they progress on this academic journey, the poignant moments of growth and achievement are beautifully encapsulated in our graduation and best senior year reflections.
And of course, every journey has its light-hearted moments; our funny yearbook picks are here to make sure those memories are cherished with a smile.
Embrace every step, for each one tells a story of resilience, growth, and joy.
Drawing from educational wisdom and iconic pop culture figures, we present a handpicked collection of quotes to advice, empower, and guide children on their path to greatness.
Let’s unlock the door to success and inspire young minds to reach for the stars.
In the comment section below, let us know your favorite inspirational quotes for kids.
What’s your favorite motivational quote for kids?
Kids are often wise beyond their years, and these simplistic yet insightful children’s quotes will remind you of just that.
When we think about how kids and students communicate, we often think about how they speak to adults and their peers.
Sharing some of these quotes with the kids in your life will give them a new perspective on their problems.
These quotes will be something they can understand and implement with ease!
What are the benefits of reading inspirational quotes for kids?
This post is focused on how young people speak to themselves and their internal dialogue.
Kids need to be equipped with positive self-talk just as much as anybody else.
Of course, everyone has different obstacles and different situations, but there are still many themes that young people face.
For example, some universal challenges that all students and kids face are:
- Looking for acceptance from their peers
- Looking for acceptance from their parents
- Low self-esteem
- Fear of judgment from others
- Lack of patience toward one’s goals
- Not using social media in a productive way
- Pressure from school, state tests, college pressure, and pressure from society as a whole to be successful
While children build their identity, question the world around them, and identify their strengths, how they talk to themselves plays a major factor in determining the life they will lead.
This is just one of the many reasons all students should read these inspirational quotes for kids.
We also have a collection of quotes about teenagers.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Looking for the right words to motivate your students at the beginning of the school year?
With children incorporating many of their parent’s values, beliefs, favorite phrases, and so on, let’s make sure they get their healthy dose of motivational quotes as well!
These motivational children quotes are for kids of all ages. Enjoy!
Inspirational quotes for kids of all ages about success, life, and happiness
1. “Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do.” – John Wooden
Sometimes we make things more complicated than they really are.
Sometimes we focus on all the wrong things.
Focus on what you can do, right now, where you are.
2. “We all can dance when we find music we love.” – Giles Andreae
Anyone can dance! Anyone can move their body to a rhythm that makes them feel good.
Focus on feeling good and the dance will come naturally.
As they say, ‘dance like nobody’s watching’.
In regard to being successful, just like finding the right songs, YOU must find YOUR THING!
Explore. Learn. Discover. Then when you find YOUR THING, OWN IT!
3. “The more you give away the happier you become.”
We’ve been fooled into thinking that receiving makes us happy.
Try giving more and see how you feel.
4. “I think I can. I know I can.”
Everything that you do or don’t do comes down to confidence.
Always believe in yourself even when it’s not easy.
The BEST time to believe in yourself EVEN MORE is when it’s NOT easy!
5. “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” – Epictetus
Life is hard for everyone.
Everyone gets hurt.
Everyone gets betrayed.
Everyone feels a loss.
The focus should be on: how will you respond to it?
How will this make you a better person?
Where is the high road in this situation?
6. “Being kind is never wasted.”
How people treat you is THEIR path, how you treat people is YOURS.
Walk a path that will make you better and make you proud!
7. “When you know better you do better.” – Maya Angelou
Learn to be the best version of yourself, learn how to handle tough situations, learn how to tell whether a friend is good for you or not.
And learn how to focus on the positive in your life, learn how to believe in yourself.
Learn how to imagine a life better than your current situation.
Learn to love yourself.
8. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
To get started all you need is you.
Focus on what you can do right now in this moment.
Things don’t need to be perfect for you to get started.
9. “You always pass failure on the way to success.” – Mickey Rooney
When you avoid failure YOU ALSO avoid success.
Don’t be afraid to fail. Instead, spend your time NOT focusing on failure, but on surrounding yourself with people who will support your setbacks.
Know that failure is a part of your process.
Failure is natural. Failure is not permanent.
10. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
Every living moment do your best. The rewards will be amazing. It’s just that simple.
Positive children quotes about life and dreams
11. “Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.” – Pamela Vaull Starr
Don’t be afraid to use your imagination.
You might seem like life is full of tests, questions, grades, parents, and pressure, but still dream.
Dare to use your imagination. Be bold. Be creative.
12. “No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers.” – Wolfgang Riebe
Love yourself, your whole self.
You are not here to be perfect, you are here to be you.
Be who you are and you will attract the right people around you.
13. “Never waste a minute thinking of anyone you don’t like.” – Eisenhower
People you don’t like or people who don’t like you are not worth your headspace.
You can only think about 1 thing at a time, so why waste it.
Use each moment to love yourself and to become better.
14. “Only surround yourself with people who will lift you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
Do you have the courage to get rid of the toxic people in your life?
We all have them. One of the most important things we can do is surround ourselves with people who believe in us, support us and love us unconditionally.
If your friends don’t meet that criterion, then it might be time to find some new friends.
15. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” – Dr. Seuss
When it seems like everyone is trying to fit in, standing out can be a bit scary.
As a kid, I was scared to stand out and be who I really was. I was concerned and caught up with what other people thought of me.
When I got past that, my whole life changed for the better and I started doing things, achieving things and experiencing things; I could have only dreamed of.
16. “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” – H. Jackson Brown
Anything great that has ever been accomplished, was seen at the time as ‘unrealistic’. Whether it’s flying a plane, creating the light bulb, becoming valedictorian, coming up with a cure for a disease, nothing special is realistic.
It’s always born from a new way of thinking. When we settle for realistic, we often settle to be average.
You have greatness inside of you.
17. “There is a voice inside of you, that whispers all day long, I feel this is right for me, or I know that this is wrong.”
We all have a conscious, listen to yours.
Always ask yourself, “Is this what my best looks like?” That one question alone will change your entire life.
18. “You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
Your life is completely up to you.
Many times when we are going through hard times, it doesn’t feel like that, but it is.
As we spoke about before, we can’t control everything that happens to us, but the way we respond is ALWAYS up to us.
19. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
You don’t need to be the smartest person in the room to be destined for success.
Even if you don’t see yourself as a success right now, if you’re committed to learning – success is just a matter of time.
When you think about your goals and dreams, what do you need to learn to make it happen? Commit to the learning process.
20. “Anything is possible. Anything can be.” – Shel Silverstein
Believe it’s possible. Sometimes it’s just that simple. Yet, some people will never truly believe.
Have faith. But just because it’s possible, doesn’t mean it will be easy. Know that whatever life you want, the grades you want, the job you want, the reputation you want, friends you want, that it’s possible.
Nothing is off limits. Everything is within reach. Anything can be.
Inspirational quotes for kids about learning and success
21. “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” ― Albert Einstein
It’s clear that Albert Einstein believes that imagination is the key to real intelligence. Does real intelligence mean we only know facts?
Does it mean we are creative? Does it mean we focus on solutions? Is it a mix of all three?
Whatever your position is, imagination allows to see what is not there, and therefore be builders of a new and improved reality.
22. “You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.” ― Madeleine L’Engle
Do things get more complicated as we get older?
Or do WE BECOME more complicated as we get older? What do you think? Why?
23. “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” ― Margaret Mead
In today’s world, we are over-saturated with information. But, how do we know if what we’re reading is true?
How do we know that this meme we love is actually stating facts?
24. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. ” – Albert Einstein
25. “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before. ” – Bonnie Blair
26. “Don’t just read the easy stuff. You may be entertained by it, but you will never grow from it.” – Jim Rohn
27. “Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.” – Henry Ford
28. “When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.” – George Washington Carver
29. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
30. “Be silly, be honest, be kind.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Motivational kid quotes to inspire them
31. The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well. – John D. Rockefeller
32. “The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.” ― Bette Midler
33. “Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.” ― Roy T. Bennett
34. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” ― Robert F. Kennedy
35. “Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
36. “I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you. ” ― Oprah Winfrey
37. “Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.” ― Joyce Brothers
38. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
39. “I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed.” ― Booker T. Washington
40. “Success means we go to sleep at night knowing that our talents and abilities were used in a way that served others.” ― Marianne Williamson
Children quotes to inspire and teach them
41. “Life has no remote….get up and change it yourself!”― Mark A. Cooper
42. “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.”― Steve Maraboli
43. There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
44. “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
45. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.”― Albert Einstein
46. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it ‘The Present’. – Eleanor Roosevelt
47. “We grow great by dreams.” – Woodrow Wilson
48. “Just be yourself, there is no one better.”― Taylor Swift
49. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
Inspirational quotes for kids about positive behavior
51. “Children are not things to be molded, but are people to be unfolded.” — Jess Lair
52. “Every child you encounter is a divine appointment.” — Wess Stafford
53. “Children are our most valuable resource.” — Herbert Hoover
54. “Only where children gather is there any real chance of fun. ”— Mignon McLaughlin
55. “Anyone who does anything to help a child is a hero to me.” — Fred Rogers
56. “The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” — Denis Waitley
57. “Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.”— H. Jackson Brown
58. “A person’s a person, no matter how small.” – Dr. Seuss
59. “Children will listen to you after they feel listened to.” – Jane Nelsen
60. “You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.” – Kahlil Gibran
Inspirational children quotes about kindness
61. “What this world needs is a new kind of army – the army of the kind.” – Cleveland Amory
62. “If you can’t feed a hundred people, then just feed one.” – Margaret Mead
63. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – Aesop
64. “When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.” – Abraham Joshua Heschel
65. “I feel the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance.” – Pablo Casals
66. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
67. “Always keep a positive mindset, it will improve your outlook on the world.” – Roald Dahl
68. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
69. “Being different isn’t a bad thing. It means you’re brave enough to be yourself.” – Luna Lovegood
70. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
Cute kid quotes about life
71. “Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.” – Hans Christen Andersen
72. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
73. “Row, row, row your boat. Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.” – Alice Munro
74. “Don’t doubt your value. Don’t run from who you are.” – Aslan
75. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi
76. “It is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.” – George Burns
77. “No kid is unsmart. Every kid’s a genius at something. Our job is to find it. And then encourage it.” – Robin Sharma
78. “Never be so busy as not to think of others.” – Mother Teresa
79. “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” – John Holmes
80. “That best portion of a man’s life, his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.” – William Wordsworth
Inspirational quotes for kids about good behavior
81. “Manners easily and rapidly mature into morals.” – Horace Mann
82. “You are always responsible for how you act, no matter how you feel.”― Robert Tew
83. “Your behavior is a choice; it isn’t who you are.”― Vanessa Diffenbaugh
84. One thing I believe strongly in this life is that you just don’t reward bad behavior.” ― Dr. Phil
85. “If you want to change attitudes, start with a change in behavior.”― Katharine Hepburn
86. “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.”― Dalai Lama
87. “Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners.” – Laurence Sterne
88. “We must not demonstrate any arrogance, and we must refrain from any irrational or undemocratic behavior.”― Chen Shui-bian
89. “Manners and politeness will never become old-fashioned.” – Auliq Ice
90. “Threatening people who do not believe as you do is not Christian behavior.” ― Linda Wood
Inspirational quotes for kids about politeness
91. “Kindness and politeness are not overrated at all. They’re underused.” – Tommy Lee Jones
92. “Politeness is good nature regulated by good sense.” – Sydney Smith
93. “Even though you’re growing up, you should never stop having fun.” – Nina Dobrev
94. “Politeness is … forgetting ourselves in order to seek what may be agreeable to others.” – Wellins Calcott
95. “A man’s own manner and character is what most becomes him.” – Cicero
96. “Nobody loses anything by being polite, but there are a lot of people who are afraid to take the risk.” – Evan Esar
97. “Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go.” – Margaret Walker
98. “A man never loses anything by politeness.” – Henry Venn
99. “The only true source of politeness is consideration.” – William Gilmore Simm
100. “Politeness is the flower of humanity.” – Joseph Joubert
Motivational quotes for kids about learning and school
101. “Time to rise. Time for school! Open your eyes.” — Tammie Jones
102. “The most important day of a person’s education is the first day of school, not Graduation Day.” ― Harry Wong
103. “A good education is a foundation for a better future.” – Elizabeth Warren
104. “Today is the first day of the rest of your life.” ― Charles Dederich
105. “You’re off to great places. Today is your first day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!”― Dr. Seuss
106. “Knowledge will bring you the opportunity to make a difference.” ― Claire Fagin
107. “Change is the end result of all true learning.” – Leo Buscaglia
108. “Wisdom…. comes not from age, but from education and learning.” ― Anton Chekhov
109. “Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.” — Anthony J. D’Angelo
110. “School bells are ringing loud and clear; vacation’s over, school is here.” — Winifred C. Marshal
Inspirational quotes for kids to inspire success
111. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” – Proverb
112. “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
113. “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” – Vaibhav Shah
114. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T. S. Eliot
115. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
116. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
117. “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.” – Dhirubhai Ambani
118. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” – Henry Ford
119. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
120. “Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not.” – Deepak Chopra
Motivation quotes for kids about education
121. “Don’t let schooling interfere with your education.” – Mark Twain
122. “The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn …and change.” – Carl Rogers
123. “Education must not simply teach work – it must teach Life.” – W. E. B. Du Bois
124. “If people did not do silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done.” – Ludwig Wittgenstein
125. Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
126. “Who questions much, shall learn much, and retain much.”– Francis Bacon
127. “Without fear there cannot be courage.”― Christopher Paolini
128. “The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it; not having it, to confess your ignorance.” – Confucius
129. “The great aim of education is not knowledge but action.” – Herbert Spencer
130. “Everybody’s a teacher if you listen.” – Doris Roberts
Motivational quotes for kids to live by
131.“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
132. “Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.” — Roy T. Bennett
133. “You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.” ― Dale Carnegie
134. “Never give up, for that is the place and time that the tide will turn.” — Harriet Beecher Stowe
135. “Do no harm and leave the world a better place than you found it.”― Patricia Cornwell
136. “You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have.” — Jim Rohn
137. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John R. Wooden
138. “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” ― Zig Ziglar
139. “You will either step forward into growth, or you will step backward into safety.” – Abraham Maslow
140. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
Inspirational quotes for kids about life and success
141. “Life doesn’t give us purpose. We give life purpose.” – The Flash
142. “Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.” – Richard L. Evans
143. “Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up.” – Batman
144. “Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must.” – Arthur Wellesley
145. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
146. “Remember, happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think.” – Dale Carnegie
147. “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” – Eeyore, Winnie-the-Pooh
149. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”
– Maya Angelou
150. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.” —Michelle Obama
Inspirational quotes for kids to help them succeed
151. “Politeness is the art of choosing among one’s real thoughts.” – Abel Stevens
152. “Choose your friends with caution, plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith.” – Thomas S. Monson
153. “Good manners are just a way of showing other people that we have respect for them.” – Bill Kelly
154. “Learning never exhausts the mind.” – Leonardo da Vinci
155. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
156. “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.” ― Arthur Ashe
157. “You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.” – Irish Proverb
158. “Never fear shadows. They simply mean that there’s a light somewhere nearby.” – Ruth E. Renkei
159. “Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucious
160. “Do all you can to make your dreams come true.” – Joel Osteen
Inspirational quotes for kids to guide them
161. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” – Helen Keller
162. “Love is the most important thing in life.” – Rainbow
163. “The time is always right to do what is right.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
164. “When you choose your friends, don’t be short-changed by choosing personality over character.” – W. Somerset Maugham
165. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
166. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”– Paulo Coelho
167. “Not only must we be good, but we must also be good for something.” – Henry David Thoreau
168. “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne
169. “Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires and a touch that never hurts.” – Charles Dickens
170. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” – Dalai Lama
Cute and inspirational quotes for kids
171. “A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.” – Charles Gordy
172. “Each day is a new day, a new opportunity to work towards making your life the way you want it.” – Josie Cluney
173. “If you’re able to be yourself, then you have no competition.” – Barbara Cook
174. “Good manners encompass all the things that make the people around us feel good.” – Jacquie McTaggart
175. “The most important thing in life is to stop saying “I wish” and start saying “I will”. – Charles Dickens
176. “When you laugh, you change, and when you change, the world changes.” – Madan Kataria
177. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
178. “There will never be another precious you! Be yourself. Stay true to your inner nature.” – Gail Mewes
179. “It is clear the future holds great opportunities. It also holds pitfalls. The trick will be to avoid the pitfalls, seize the opportunities.” – Woody Allen
180. “Be sure those you have around you encourage, inspire and motivate you to continue to move to the next level.” – Honoree Corder
Inspirational quotes for kids to encourage them
181. “To do the useful thing, to say the courageous thing, to contemplate the beautiful thing: that is enough for one man’s life.” – T.S. Eliot
182. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
183. “To me every hour of the day and night is an unspeakably perfect miracle.” – Walt Whitman
184. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
185. “It’s good to have an end to journey toward, but it’s the journey that matters in the end.” – Ursula K. LeGuin
186. “Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” – George Whitefield
187. “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
188. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
189. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible!”– Audrey Hepburn
190. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
Inspirational quotes for kids about success
191. “Preparation is the key to success.” – Alexander Graham Bell
192. “Nothing that’s worth anything is easy.” —Barack Obama
193. “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
194. “The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.” – Mark Twain
195. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” – Oprah Winfrey
196. “Success is the sum of small efforts being repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
197. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Herman Cain
198. “Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.” – George Sheehan
199. “If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
200. “Practice isn’t the thing you do once your good. It’s the thing you do that makes you good.” – Malcolm Gladwell
Motivational and inspirational quotes for kids
201. “Every action in our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.” – Edwin Hubbel Chapin
202. “Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.” – Margaret Fuller
203. “Have the courage to start, the perseverance to continue and the kindness to make it all beautiful.” – Maxime Lagacé
204. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” – W. Clement Stone
205. “You can get help from teachers but you have a lot to learn by yourself sitting alone in a room.” – Dr. Seuss
206. “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy – I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.”― Art Williams
207. Cultivate authenticity: let go of what people think.” – Brené Brown
208. “The expert at anything was once a beginner.”― Helen Hayes
209. “I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.” – Johnny Depp
210. “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
Inspirational quotes for kids to live by
211. “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.” – E.B. White
212. “I believe that every person is born with talent.” – Maya Angelou
213. Don’t believe you have to be like anybody to be somebody.” – Nike
214. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
215. “When you see a good man, try to emulate his example, and when you see a bad man, search yourself for his faults.” – Confucius
216. “If you want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” ― Jim Rohn
217. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.” – Winnie the Pooh (A. A. Milne)
218. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
219. “Today is another opportunity to learn anything you want.” – Johnny Uzan
220. “What we learn with pleasure we never forget.” – Alfred Mercier
Quotes for kids to enlighten them
221. “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
222. “We become what we think about.” – Earl Nightingale
223. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
224. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
225. “Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.” – Oliver Goldsmith
226. “The best revenge is massive success.” –Frank Sinatra
227. “If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds.” ― Jesse Jackson
228. “Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.” – Ancient Indian Proverb
229. “Look in the mirror. That’s your competition.”– John Assaraf
230. “If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. It’s the hard that makes it great.” —Tom Hanks
Powerful quotes for kids
231. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” – Duke Ellington
232. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” –Buddha
233. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Satya Nani
234. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” –Vince Lombardi
235. “The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” —Walt Disney
236. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
237. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
238. “Success is what comes after you stop making excuses.” – Luis Galarza
239. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” – Jillian Michaels
240. “When it gets difficult is often right before you succeed.” – Jeffrey Walker
Quotes for kids to inspire them today
241. ‘Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.’ – Oscar Wilde
242. “Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential.” ― Winston Churchill
243. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
244. “Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there!” – Will Rogers
245. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” – Anatole France
246. “It always seems impossible until it is done.” – Nelson Mandela
247. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
248. “A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.” – David Bailey
249. “Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life.” – Sophia Loren
250. “We are what we repeatedly do.”- Aristotle
Quotes for kids to inspire them today
251. “You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.” —Hillary DePiano
252. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” ― Abraham Lincoln
253. “Don’t make plans. Make options.” —Jennifer Aniston
254. “Impossible is just an opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
255. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz
256. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
257. “Everything you can imagine is real.”― Pablo Picasso
258. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”― Abraham Lincoln
259. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
260. “It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”― Lewis Carroll
Quotes for kids to inspire and move them
261. “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.”— Ralph Waldo Emerson
262. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
263. “Belief creates the actual fact.”— William James
264. “If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day it usually is.” – Catherine Pulsifer
265. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”— Mahatma Gandhi
266. “You never fail until you stop trying.” —Albert Einstein
267. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.”
— Earl Nightingale
268. “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, only this time more wisely.” — Henry Ford
269. “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.”— Ruth Bader Ginsburg
270. “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
Inspirational quotes for kids with life lessons
271. “With great power, comes great responsibility.” – Spiderman
272. “Make improvements, not excuses. Seek respect, not attention.”― Roy T. Bennett
273. “Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.” – Walt Disney
274. “Dreams come a size too big so we can grow into them.” – Josie Bisset
275. “You is kind. You is smart. You is important.”― Kathryn Stockett
276. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” – Peter Pan
277. “To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else.” – Emily Dickensen
278. “You have to be unique and different and shine in your own way.” – Lady Gaga
279. “Treat everyone with politeness and kindness, not because they are nice, but because you are.”― Roy T. Bennett
280. “Dream big and dare to fail.” — Norman Vaughan
Motivational quotes for kids about hard work and success
281. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.”– Richard Branson
282. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens.”– Helen Keller
283. “Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.”– Oprah Winfrey
284. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”– Wayne Gretzky
285. “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child and one teacher can change the world.”– Malala Yousafzai
286. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
287. “Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.”– Joseph Addison
288. “It’s always too soon to quit.”– Norman Vincent Peale
289. “The kids who ask WHY are the ones who are going to change the world.”– Neal Thompson
290. “You will never have a completely bad day if you show kindness at least once.”– Greg Henry Quinn
More quotes for kids
291. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
292. “You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there.” – Ed Cole
293. “You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?”― Rumi
294. “The man who does not read books has no advantage over the one who cannot read them.” —Mark Twain
295. “There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.” – Zig Ziglar
296. “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.” —Plutarch
297. “If people only knew how hard I’ve worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all.” – Michelangelo
298. “Never let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game.” —Babe Ruth
299. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
300. “Procrastination makes easy things hard and hard things harder.” —Mason Cooley
Inspirational quotes all kids should hear
301. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” — Abraham Lincoln
302. “I think it’s possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.” — Elon Musk
303. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” — Thomas Alva Edison
304. “If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it.” — Muhammed Ali
305. “One day the people that don’t even believe in you will tell everyone how they met you.” — Johnny Depp
306. “The people who are crazy enough to believe they can change the world are the ones who do.” — Steve Jobs
307. “People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.” — Maya Angelou
308. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”― Will Rogers
309. “Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.”― Roy T. Bennett
310. “You should never be surprised when someone treats you with respect, you should expect it.”― Sarah Dessen
Short inspirational quotes for kids
311. “Only love can truly save the world. So I stay, I fight, and I give, for the world I know can be.” – Wonder Woman
312. “I never worry about the problem. I worry about the solution.”– Shaquille’ O Neal
313. “No Matter how bad things get, something good is out there, over the horizon.” – Green Lantern
314. “You’re never a loser til you quite trying.” – Mike Ditka
315. “You are much stronger than you think you are. Trust me” – Superman
316. “Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” – Albert Einstein
317. “Even miracles take a little time.”–The Fairy Godmother from Cinderella
318. “Good words are worth much, and cost little.” – George Herbert
319. “Always let your conscience be your guide.” – The Blue Fairy, Pinocchio
320. “Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision.” ― Muhammad Ali
Motivational quotes for kids from Dr. Suess
321. “Only you can control your future.” — Dr. Suess
322. “You are you. Now isn’t that pleasant.” — Dr. Suess
323. “You have to be odd to be number one.” — Dr. Suess
324. “The most interesting things in life happen just on the other side of your comfort zone.” ― Michael Hyatt
325. “Oh, the things you can find. If you don’t stay behind!” — Dr. Suess
326. “To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.” — Dr. Suess
327. “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting so get on your way!” — Dr. Suess
328. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” — Dr. Suess
329. “You’ll be on your way up! You’ll be seeing great sights! You’ll join the high fliers who soar to high heights.” — Dr. Suess
330. “With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet, you’re too smart to go down any not-so-good street.” — Dr. Suess
Motivational quotes for kids to help them thrive
331. “One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than 50 preaching it.” – Knute Rockne
332. “If you don’t have confidence, you’ll always find a way not to win.” – Carl Lewis
333. “The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.” – Pele
334. “Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.” – Matt Biondi
335. “Winners must have two things – definite goals and a burning desire to achieve them.” – Brad Burden
336. “Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.” – Wayne Gretzky
337. “Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.” – John Wooden
338. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I cannot accept not trying.” – Michael Jordan
339. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” ― Francis of Assisi
340. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
Inspirational quotes for kids to help them live their best life
341. “You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.”― Charlie Chaplin
342. “In the end you should always do the right thing even if it’s hard.”― Nicholas Sparks
343. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.”― Oprah Winfrey
344. “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.”― Albert Einstein
345. “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.”― Kurt Cobain
346. “Just be yourself, there is no one better.” ― Taylor Swift
347. “Smile more. Smiling can make you and others happy.”― Roy T. Bennett
348. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”― Andre Gide
349. “What does not destroy me, makes me stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
350. “In the long run, the sharpest weapon of all is a kind and gentle spirit.” ― Anne Frank
Inspirational quotes for kids about dreams
351. “No one has ever achieved anything from the smallest to the greatest unless the dream was dreamed first.”– Laura Ingalls Wilder
352. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
353. “It is precisely the possibility of realizing a dream that makes life interesting.”– Paulo Coelho
354. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
355. “Follow your dreams, they know the way.” – Kobe Yamada
356. “Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.” – Edgar Cayce
357. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
358. “Without dreams, there can be no courage. And without courage, there can be no action.” – Wim Wender
359. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
360. “Nothing happens unless first we dream.” – Carl Sandburg
Powerful motivational quotes for kids
361. “There is no hurdle too high for you to jump over.” ― Michael H. Forde
362. “I love what I’ve got, that makes me feel joyful”― Angelina Deasy
363. “When you truly dedicate yourself to your goals, there is no way not to achieve them.”― Max Moreno
364. “You’d be surprised at how far you can get in life, just by being kind.”― Jason Naylor
365. “Your life is like a movie and you’re the main character, so make it the greatest movie you’ve ever seen.”― Motlase Morwane
366. “Things aren’t scary. People are scared.”― Chris Hadfield
367. “Don’t work too hard on appearing to be right, but on being right.”― Yuri van der Sluis
368. “Believe that you will succeed, and you will!”― Dilshad Merchant
369. “The greatest blessing is breath of life.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
370. “You can only do what you’re capable of at the time.”― George Michael
Inspirational quotes for kids about school
371. “Learn as much as you can while you are young, since life becomes too busy later.” – Dana Stewart Scott
372. “First day of school, make sure that you know your locker combination.” — Jordan Francis
373. “No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” ― Maya Angelou
374. “School is the easiest job you’ll ever have.” — Marty Klazmer
375. “School is a building which has four walls with tomorrow inside.” – Lon Watters
376. “Don’t try so hard to fit in, and certainly don’t try so hard to be different…just try hard to be you.” — Zendaya
377. “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.”—John Dewey
378. “You learn something everyday if you pay attention.” — Ray LeBlond
379. “If you think your teachers are tough, wait ‘til you get a boss.” — Bill Gates
380. “Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace.” — Confucius
Growth mindset quotes for kids
381. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
382. “Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass…it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” – William Shakespeare
383. “Just because you haven’t found your talent doesn’t mean you don’t have one.” – Kermit The Frog
384. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
385. “Every problem is a gift. Without them we wouldn’t grow.” – Tony Robbins
386. “Why waste time proving over and over how great you are, when you could be getting better?” – Carol S. Dweck
387. “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
388. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” – Walt Disney
389. “Don’t tell me how talented you are. Tell me how hard you work.” – Arthur Rubenstein
390. “All things are difficult before they are easy.” – Thomas Fuller
Motivational Quotes For Kids To Make Them Feel Stronger
391. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” — Henry Ford
392. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” — Zig Ziglar
393. “If you focus on what you left behind, you will never see what lies ahead.” — Gusteau, Ratatouille
394. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston S. Churchill
395. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”— Maya Angelou
396.“If you care about what you do and work hard at it, there isn’t anything you can’t do if you want to.” — Jim Henson
397. “It’s not about what it is, it’s about what it can become.” —Suess
398. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”— Arnold Schwarzenegger
399. “Never doubt yourself, it will only hold you back.” — J.M. Barrie
400. “If they don’t like you for being yourself, be yourself even more.” ―Taylor Swift
Inspirational quotes for kids about honesty
401. “Honesty is the best policy. If I lose mine honor, I lose myself.” – William Shakespeare
402. “Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving.”― James E. Faust
403. “It takes strength and courage to admit the truth.”― Rick Riordan
404. “Honesty: The best of all the lost arts.”― Mark Twain
405. “Honest people don’t hide their deeds.”― Emily Brontë
406. “Truth builds trust.”― Marilyn Suttle
407. “You can’t lie to your soul.”― Irvine Welsh
408. “Honesty will guide you to goodness, and goodness will invite you to heaven.”
― Hazrat Ali Ibn Abu-Talib A.S
409. “Honesty is the first chapter of the book wisdom.”― Thomas Jefferson
410. “I would rather be damned by my honesty, than caged by my lies.”― Omega Maverick
Motivational Quotes To Inspire Personal Development
411. “Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last.” ― Hamilton Holt
412. “Old men can make war, but it is children who will make history.” — Ray Merritt
413. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” — Judy Garland
414. “You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.” — Stephen King
415. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” — Kenji Miyazawa
416. “The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.” — Theodore Roosevelt
417. “Everybody has talent, it’s just a matter of moving around until you’ve discovered what it is.” — George Lucas
418. “Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you.” — Ruth Bader Ginsberg
419. “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” — Aristotle
420. “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.” — Conan O’Brien.
Motivational Quotes For Kids To Inspire Hardwork
421. “You can choose to not let little things upset you.” — Joel Osteen
422. “If we strive to improve ourselves by only 1% every day, we will be that much better at the end of each month.” — Kathy Henn
423. “When you share your experiences with other people, you help take away their fears.” — Rick Warren
424. “Always do your best when you are at school and even when you do family chores.” — Byron Pulsifer
425. “I would encourage you to be honest, to help others and to be kind and considerate to everyone you meet.” — Byron Pulsifer
426. “Being kind in a genuine, positive and good way is truly an art.” — Stefan Einhorn
427. “Just the will to give or lend, This will make you someone’s friend.” — Edgar A Guest
428. “Laziness requires no effort whereas work requires dedication and perseverance.” — Catherine Pulsifer
429. “Give the world the best you have and greatness will come back to you.” — Catherine Pulsifer
430. “Great things happen a little at a time.” — Mark Black
Motivational Quotes for Kids To Give Them Courage to Pursue Life
431. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will not accomplish anything in life.” — Muhammad Ali
432. “Never say never, because limits, like fear, are just an illusion.” — Michael Jordan
433. “Champions keep playing ’til they get it right.” — Billie Jean King
434. “Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” — Abraham Lincoln
435. “Survival can be summed up in three words: Never give up. That’s the heart of it really. Just keep trying.” — Bear Grylls
436. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” — Nelson Mandela
437. “Be true to your work, word, and your friend.” — Henry David Thoreau
438. “Growing up is losing some illusions in order to acquire others.” — Virginia Woolf
439. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” — E. E. Cummings
440. “Unless you try to do something beyond what you’ve already mastered, you will never grow.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Motivational Quotes For Kids To Inspire Them To Make the Right Choices
441. “It doesn’t matter what your background is or where you came from. If you have dreams and goals, that’s all that matters.” — Serena Williams
442. “If you keep your eyes open enough, oh, the stuff you will learn. Oh, the most wonderful stuff.” — Dr. Seuss
443. “Sometimes you will be in control of your illness and other times you’ll sink into despair, and that’s OK! Freak out, forgive yourself, and try again tomorrow.” — Kelly Hemingway
444. “Just because something feels scary doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it. Fear does not equal danger.” — Amy Morin
445. “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it or work around it.” — Michael Jordan
446. “I am building a fire, and every day I train, I add more fuel. At just the right moment, I light the match.” — Mia Hamm
447. “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — J.K. Rowling
448. “Change the world by being yourself.” — Amy Poehler
449. “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.” — Dr. Seuss
450. “The skill to win is important, but the will to win is vital.” — Joe Paterno
Motivational Quotes for Kids To Empower the Young Minds
451. Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” ― Epicurus
452. “It is our choices… that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” — J. K. Rowling
453. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
454. “You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.” — Brian Tracy
455. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” — Christian D. Larson
456. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
457. “Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It’s the best part of the day.” — George Allen, Sr.
458. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” — Will Rogers
459. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — Nelson Mandela
460. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” — Shiv Khera
Motivational Quotes For Kids To Inspire a Positivity Lifestyle Everyday
461. “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde
462. “It’s easy to stand with the crowd. It takes courage to stand alone.” — Mahatma Gandhi
463. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King Jr
464. “Happiness hides in life’s small details. If you’re not looking, it becomes invisible.” — Joyce Brothers
465. “The truth is rarely pure and never simple.” ― Oscar Wilde
466. “There are no wrong answers, only learning opportunities” — Anon
467. “Never look back, darling. It distracts for the now.” — Edna Mode
468. “When you forgive, you gain strength and come out a winner.” — Joyce Brothers
469. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.”― Dalai Lama
470. “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” — Oscar Wilde
Motivational Quotes For Kids To Realize the Importance of Education
471. “Education is the movement from darkness to light.” – Allan Bloom
472. “Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.” — Socrates
473. “Learning is not attained by chance; it must be sought for with ardour and diligence.”— Abigail Adams
474. “Learn continually – there’s always “one more thing” to learn!” — Steve Jobs
475. “Each day learn something new, and just as important, relearn something old” — Robert Breault
476. “In a time of drastic change, it is the learners who inherit the future.” — Eric Hoffer
477. “Learning is an active process. We learn by doing.. Only knowledge that is used sticks in your mind.” — Dale Carnegie
478. “Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can – there will always come a time when you will be grateful you did.” — Sarah Caldwell
479. “Learning is a lifetime process, but there comes a time when we must stop adding and start updating.” — Robert Breault
480. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” — Benjamin Franklin
Motivational Quotes for Kids to Fuel Young Minds
481. “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.” ― Pablo Picasso
482. “You have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” ― Audrey Hepburn
483. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” ― C.S. Lewis
484. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” ― Steve Jobs
485. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” ― Marcus Aurelius
486. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” ― Tony Robbins
487. “Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.” ― Kara Goucher
488. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
489. “It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.” ― Roy T. Bennett
489. “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.” ― Zig Ziglar
490. “Do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular.” ― Roy T. Bennett
491.“Pursue what catches your heart, not what catches your eyes.” ― Roy T. Bennett
492. “Be brave to stand for what you believe in even if you stand alone.” ― Roy T. Bennett
493. “Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.” ― Roy T. Bennett
494. “There is only one timeline. There is only one you.” ― Dave Crenshaw
495. “A crisis which can be distractive, can turn out to be constructive.” ― Shaneen Clarke
496. “Be the cactus, a proof of unsubmission, and blossom amidst the fiercest environment.” ― Abhijit Naskar
497. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Want more than inspirational quotes for kids?
We can all use some inspiring quotes from time to time.
Check out these cool Lego quotes!
We hope the quotes for kids above will inspire students to do their best in school and in life.
Did you enjoy these inspirational quotes for kids?
What other motivational children quotes would you add?
Make sure to share them in the comments below!
Read our related quote articles
First Day of School Quotes That Will Get You Ready for The Year
Whatever you may feel about your first day of school (or your child’s first day of school), remember that everyone has been in this position in their lives.
Education is one of the most powerful aspects of life.
Through trials, triumphs, and the giggles in between, we are reminded of the beautiful mosaic of school life.
Encourage the magic of learning with our inspirational collection of school quotes.
Read our related education articles
Motivation determines what we do, how we do something, and how much we accomplish.
A fixation on tracking our growth and capabilities using a standardized grading scale gets implanted in us at an early age.
When people aren’t living their dreams, they often have limited belief systems.
“Hard work” applied to your natural talents and instincts will take you to levels others may never attain.