200+ Awesome Quotes On Knowing Your Worth and Value
These know your worth quotes will make sure that you never forget yours!
May 15, 2023 6:00 AM EST
Let this treasure trove of know-your-worth quotes empower you to be your own superhero.
Imagine a blend of Maya Angelou’s unyielding spirit and the fierce determination of Wonder Woman as we dive in!
Brace yourself for an empowering journey that will enable you to recognize your true value and embrace the unshakeable confidence that lies within.
You may also enjoy our article on:
We’ve prepared this collection of inspirational know-your-worth quotes to help you appreciate your true value.
In the comment section below, let us know which quote helped you recognize your worth.
Knowing your worth and value is vital if you’re going to have success and happiness in your life.
A 2019 report by the American Psychological Association found that positive self-talk and self-affirmation can help to reduce stress and improve overall well-being.
The report highlights the importance of recognizing one’s own worth and value in building resilience and coping with life’s challenges.
What are the benefits of reading these know your worth quotes?
You must have a strong sense of self-worth and confidence to feel fully alive.
The more you believe in yourself, the more efficient and effective you’ll be in all aspects of your life.
Increasing your sense of self-worth leads to:
- Positive self-esteem
- Recognizing the difference you make in the world
- Being clear about your values
- Engage in more fulfilling activities
We all can develop confidence and have an optimistic view of the self.
It all starts with understanding yourself as a person.
You must accept yourself unconditionally, practice self-love, recognize that you no longer need to please others, and take full responsibility for your life.
Knowing your worth will help you tap into your everyday power and can radically transform your life for the better.
So, to help you take back control and appreciate your self-worth, here are some powerful know your worth quotes, know your worth sayings and know your worth proverbs collected from various sources over the years.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quotes category page has all our motivational quotes for all the different areas of life.
Awesome quotes on knowing your worth and value
A study by the University of Texas found that having a strong sense of self-worth is linked to better mental health, including lower rates of anxiety and depression.
Knowing your worth and value can help to build resilience and improve overall well-being.
1. “Know your worth, hold your own power, be you.” – Morgan Harper Nichols
You will also enjoy our article on be yourself quotes sayings.
2. “Know your worth. People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.” – Kanye West
You will also enjoy our article on self respect quotes.
3. “We are what we believe we are.” – C.S. Lewis
You will also enjoy our article on believe in yourself quotes and sayings.
4. “Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.” – Wayne Dyer
You will also enjoy our article on confidence quotes.
5. “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip.” – Glenn Beck
You will also enjoy our article on being used quotes.
6. “Don’t belittle yourself. Be BIG yourself.” ― Corita Kent
You will also enjoy our article on be yourself quotes.
7. “A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.”— Mark Twain
You will also enjoy our article on letting go quotes.
8. “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.” – Zig Ziglar
You will also enjoy our article on encouraging quotes.
9. “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.”— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
You will also enjoy our article on getting over someone quotes.
10. “The man of genius inspires us with a boundless confidence in our own powers.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
You will also enjoy our article on love of my life quotes.
Know your worth quotes to boost your confidence
A study by the University of California found that people who have a strong sense of self-worth are more likely to have healthy relationships and be successful in their personal and professional lives.
The study suggests that recognizing one’s own value is key to achieving personal fulfillment and happiness.
11. “I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.” ― Madonna
You will also enjoy our article on pain quotes.
12. “Refuse to accept another’s estimation of yourself.” – Alison Stormwolf
You will also enjoy our article on self-respect quotes.
13. “Never underestimate yourself.” ― Carolyn Mackler
You will also enjoy our article on bob marley quotes.
14. “Leave from where you’re not wanted.” – Mitta Xinindlu
You will also enjoy our article on everything will be okay quotes.
15. “Accept yourself as you are right now.” — Lisa Lieberman-Wan
You will also enjoy our article on savage quotes.
16. “Your most important sale is to sell yourself to yourself.” – Maxwell Maltz
You will also enjoy our article on trust no one quotes.
17. “The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.” – Sonya Friedman
You will also enjoy our article on thinking of you quotes.
18. “When you refuse to settle for less than the best…the best tends to track you down.” – Mandy Hale
You will also enjoy our article on humble quotes.
19. “What defines you isn’t how many times you crash but the number of times you get back.” – Sarah Dessen
You will also enjoy our article on priority quotes.
20. “Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it.” ― Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
You might also like these self worth quotes to boost your confidence.
Know your worth quotes to help you believe in yourself more
21. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
You will also enjoy our article on being alone quotes.
22. “Follow your dreams, believe in yourself and don’t give up.” – Rachel Corrie
You will also enjoy our article on be real quotes.
23. “Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.” — Peter T. Mcintyre
You will also enjoy our article on Personal Growth Quotes.
24. “If you want to improve your self-worth, stop giving other people the calculator.” – Tim Fargo
You will also enjoy our article on Trust Issues quotes.
25. “Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
You will also enjoy our article on courage quotes.
26. “When teachers doubt your potential, show them how wrong they truly are.” ― Ace Antonio Hall
You will also enjoy our article on keep your head up quotes.
27. “Why settle for a lesser vision? When you are destined for greatness!” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
You will also enjoy our article on approval quotes.
28. “Never let the opinion of another affect your opinion of yourself.”― Teresa Mummert
You will also enjoy our article on doubt quotes.
29. “Remember, you’re not half of anything, you’re twice of everything.”― Viet Thanh Nguyen
You will also enjoy our article on self acceptance quotes.
30. “If you know your true worth, you do not need anyone else to confirm it.” – Alan Cohen
Check out our collection of don’t chase people quotes if you enjoy this article.
Know your worth quotes to boost your self-esteem
31. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
You will also enjoy our article on role model quotes.
32. “Self-worth is so vital to your happiness if you don’t feel good about you, it’s hard to feel good about anything else.” – Sandy Hale
You will also enjoy our article on follow your heart quotes.
33. “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” — Rumi
34. “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.”― Lao Tzu
35. “Always remember that you were once alone, and the crowd you see in your life today are just as necessary as when you were alone.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
You will also enjoy our article on trust quotes.
36. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with the handbrake on.” – Maxwell Maltz
37. “Role models are only of limited use. For no-one is as important, potentially powerful and as key in your life and world as you.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
38. “It aint what they call you, its what you answer to.” – W.C. Fields
39. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
40. “If you’re following your dreams, you’re doing something you love and that you believe in yourself for.” – McKayla Maroney
You will also enjoy our article on Killua quotes.
Powerful quotes on knowing your value
41. “Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable.” – Wendy Wasserstein
42. “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” – Roy T. Bennett
43. “Your problem is you are too busy holding onto your unworthiness.” – Ram Dass
44. “When you please others in hopes of being accepted, you lose you self-worth in the process.” – Dave Pelzer
45. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” – Marie Curie
46. “There is nothing so rewarding as to make people realize that they are worthwhile in this world.” – Bob Anderson
47. “A person’s worth in this world is estimated according to the value they put on themselves.” – Jean De La Bruyère
48. “Women must learn to find self-worth within themselves, not through others. It is important to carve out a place just for you.” – Georgette Mosbacher
49. “We are the brightest Star of our sky though we often fail to notice our own brilliance in the presence of others’ light.” ― E.L.Blade
50. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” – Benjamin Spock
Inspirational know your worth quotes
51. “The price tag that you put on your soul will determine the people and circumstances in which you find yourself.”― Shannon Alder
52. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.”– M. Scott Peck
53. “Being brave enough to be alone frees you up to invite people into your life because you want them and not because you need them.”― Mandy Hale
54. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.”– Harvey Fierstein
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of silence quotes celebrating much-needed downtime.
55. “Self-talk reflects your innermost feelings.”― Dr. Asa Don Brown
56. “It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.”― Abraham Lincoln
57. “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
58. “If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.”― Brian Tracy
59. “Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you.”― Rob Liano
60. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
61. “The problem isn’t that I think so highly of myself. It is just that you think so little of yourself. Live life BIG, BOLD and OUT LOUD!”― Shannon L. Alder
62. “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions … Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.”– Tina Fey
63. “Do not undervalue what you are ultimately worth because you are at a momentary disadvantage.”― Sherry Thomas
64. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” ― C. JoyBell C.
65. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” —Vincent van Gogh
Know your worth quotes to empower you
66. “Never chase people in your life. No one is worthier than you to be chased.”― Avijeet Das
67. “When you understand that your self-worth is not determined by your net-worth, then you’ll have financial freedom.” – Suze Orman
68. “Only you can make the decision for what you believe your worth is and that will determine how you allow other people to treat you.”― Germany Kent
69. “Only when you are aware of the uniqueness of everyone’s individual body will you begin to have a sense of your own self-worth.” – Ma Jian
70. “Never suppress your greatness just to fit in!”― Anneka Jordan
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of walk away quotes to help you find the motivation and courage you need to change your life.
71. “Once you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.” – Rashida Rowe
72. “Know who you are and have the confidence to show it!”― Anneka Jordan
73. “When you know your self-worth, and you read and you ask questions and you study and you travel, you become free.” – KRS-One
74. “Know yourself, know your worth.” – Drake
75. “You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.” – Yogi Bhajan
Motivational know your value quotes
76. “If you know what your life is worth, you will look for yours on earth.” – Bob Marley
77. “Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
78. “Self-respect is a question of recognizing that anything worth having has a price.” – Joan Didion
79. “Now if you know what you’re worth. Then go out and get what you’re worth.” – Sylvester Stallone
80. “There is one irrefutable law of the universe: We are each responsible for our own life. If you’re holding anyone else accountable for your happiness, you’re wasting your time. You must be fearless enough to give yourself the love you didn’t receive.” – Oprah Winfrey
81. “Until you know your worth you’ll continue to seek other people’s approval just to feel good about yourself.” – Sonya Parker
82. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou
83. “Your net worth can fluctuate, but your self-worth should only appreciate.” – Chris Gardner
84. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” – Malcolm S. Forbes
85. “When your self-worth goes up, your net worth goes up with it.” – Mark Victor Hansen
Know your worth quotes to elevate your perspective
86. “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
87. “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.”— Bruce Lee
88. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”– Lucille Ball
89. “Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” ― Roy T. Bennett
90. “With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” – Dalai Lama
91. “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Ram Dass quotes about the power of meditation.
92. “It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.”— Oprah Winfrey
93. “When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t.” – Jodi Picoult
94. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
95. “As long as you look for someone else to validate who you are by seeking their approval, you are setting yourself up for disaster. You have to be whole and complete in yourself. No one can give you that. You have to know who you are – what others say is irrelevant.” – Nic Sheff
Know your worth quotes to help you realize your true potential
96. “You need to love yourself. Love yourself so much to the point that your energy and aura rejects anyone who doesn’t know your worth.” – Billy Chapata
97. “Who you are is not who other people judge_you to be; nor_is it based on their acceptance of you.” – Sumner M. Davenport
98. “Before you go giving yourself away to someone, know your worth.” – Kaisan Rei
99. “Self-worth is everything. Without it, life is a misery.” – Julie Walters
100. “Your crown has been bought and paid for. Put it on your head and wear it.” – Maya Angelou
101. “What a man thinks of himself, that it is which determines, or rather indicates his fate.” – Henry David Thoreau
102. “To double your net worth, double your self-worth. Because you will never exceed the height of your self-image.” – Robin Sharma
103. “You can always hold out for something better when you know your self-worth.” – Bryant McGill
104. “The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.” – Ayn Rand
105. “It’s always good to know that you have been the best even though deep inside you know you will never be better than that.” – Ana Claudia Antunes
Other powerful Know your worth quotes
106. “Know your worth and believe in it. Live life accordingly. No one will dare to let you down.” – Dr. Anil Kumar Sinha
107. “All that matters is that you know your worth. If they don’t know your worth realize that it’s OKAY because they aren’t meant for you anyway.” – Sonya Parker
108. “Any relationship that never considered your values should not stay longer in your heart. know your worth!” – Terry Mark
109. “They keep disrespecting you because they have no respect for you, and you keep holding onto them because you don’t know your worth.” – Sonya Parker
110. “When you start to beat yourself up, remind yourself of how worthy you are of love.” – Demi Lovato
111. “You’re worthy of being chosen, fought for, and loved. Remember that.” – Mark Groves
112. “Chasing a person doesn’t give you value or build values in you. You earn your value by chasing morality and practicing dignity.” – Shannon L. Alder
113. “When you start loving yourself and respecting your time and energy, things will change. Get to know your worth, and your value will go up.” – Germany Kent
114. “Be with a person who treats you like their crown, proudly honoring you in front of the world. Not with someone who treats you like a trophy, secured for their sense of achievement.” – Henna Sohail
115. “Know your worth. Examine what you tolerate!” – Jyoti Patel
Know your worth quotes for when you need a reminder to love yourself
116. “We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.” – Mary Dunbar
117. “In your own life its important to know how spectacular you are.” – Steve Maraboli
118. “Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting.” — William Shakespeare
119. “The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.”’ — Robert Hand
120. “I don’t know why we all hang on to something we’re better off letting go of.” — Meredith Grey
121. “You must find the courage to leave the table if respect is no longer being served.” — Tene Edwards
122. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” — Buddha
123. “Dignity will only happen when you realize that having someone in your life doesn’t validate your worth.” ― Shannon L. Alder
124. “The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation from the self.” — Albert Einstein
125. “Don’t try to prove anything about yourself to anyone. It isn’t necessary. Your worth shines through to others- know your worth.” — Alexandra Stoddard
Know your worth quotes to live your best life
126. “Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?” – Brigham Young
127. “We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves.” – Malcolm X
128. “You must find the courage to leave the table if respect is no longer being served.” – Teen Edwards
129. “Before, I thought I was actually fighting for my own self-worth; that is why I so desperately wanted people to like me. I thought their liking me was a comment on me, but it was a comment on them.” – Hugh Prather
130. “Someone’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.” – Les Brown
131. “Never settle for anything less than your best.” – Brian Tracy
132. “Do not let your happiness depend on something you may lose.” – C.S. Lewis
133. “You are enough, a thousand times enough.” – Atticus
134. “You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” – Louise L. Hay
135. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James
Know your worth quotes for when you’re feeling down
136. “Don’t forget to tell yourself positive things daily! You must love yourself internally to glow externally.” – Hannah Bronfman
137. “Comparison is an act of violence against the self.” – Iyanla Vanzant
138. “Keep taking time for yourself until you’re you again.” – Lalah Delia
139. “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” – Mark Twain
140. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.” – Winnie the Pooh
141. “If you are happy, you can give happiness. If you don’t love yourself and if you are unhappy with yourself, you can’t give anything else but that.” – Gisele Bündchen
142. “Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one’s self.” – Priscilla Presley
143. “Living your life without knowing your worth is a sin.” – Nitin Namdeo
144. “Love yourself. Enough to take the actions required for your happiness. Enough to cut yourself loose from the drama-filled past. Enough to set a high standard for relationships. Enough to feed your mind and body in a healthy manner. Enough to forgive yourself. Enough to move on.” – Steve Maraboli
145. “You have to have a vision and know that it’s worth seeing it through. Other than that, just be true to your heart.” – Jason Reeves
146. “You’re not going to get every part, so you can’t base your sense of self-worth around whether or not you actually land the job.” – Autumn Resser
Thought-provoking know your worth quotes
147. “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” – Marilyn Monroe
148. “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.” – T. Harv Eker
149. “There are so many more important things to worry about than how you’re perceived by strangers.” – Dennis Lehane
150. “Asking for what you need is proof of self-worth.” – Amanda Goetz
151. “Flowers grow back even after the harshest winters. You will, too.” – Jennae Cecelia
152. “It is very dangerous to have your self-worth riding on your results as an athlete.” – Jim Courier
153. “Wanting to be liked means being a supporting character in your own life, using the cues of the actors around you to determine your next line rather than your own script. It means that your self-worth will always be tied to what someone else thinks about you, forever out of your control.” – Jessica Valenti
154. “You may be basing a portion of your self-worth on your bank account without even realizing it. Try to pinpoint the activities and qualities that, free of charge, fulfill you.” – Jean Chatzky
155. “Has our self-worth become wrapped up in getting a promotion or making the next million?” – Bernadette Jiwa
156. “You will never gain anyone’s approval by begging for it. When you stand confident in your own worth, respect follows.” ― Mandy Hale
Know Your Worth Quotes To Help You Set Standards
157. “Never think that you’re not good enough yourself. A man should never think that. People will take you very much at your own reckoning.” ― Anthony Trollope
158. “The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.” — Michel de Montaigne
159. “The deeper you love yourself, the more the universe will affirm your worth.” — Alan Cohen
160. “True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth.” — Gabrielle Bernstein
161. “Think highly of yourself because the world takes you at your own estimate.” — Kurt Hahn
162. “You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.” — Lou Holtz
163. “A total acceptance of yourself brings about a total transcendence of yourself.” — Adyashanti
164. “It is very important that, no matter what happens, you keep your feeling of self worth and value.” — Vartan Gregorian
165. “We are valued in this world at the rate we desire to be valued.” — Jean de la Bruyere
Short know your worth quotes
166. “The courage to be is the courage to accept oneself, in spite of being unacceptable.” — Paul Tillich
167. “No matter what you have done, or left undone, you are worthy of love.” – Nithya Shanti
168. “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” – Robert Morley
169. “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.”― Oprah Winfrey
170. “Self-trust is the first secret of success.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
171. “I don’t wear the opinions of others anymore, I learnt to dress myself.”― Nikki Rowe
172. “Loving yourself isn’t vanity. Its sanity.” – Katrina Mayer
173. “Nothing has value without self worth.”― Rasheed Ogunlaru
174. “I got my own back.” – Maya Angelou
175. “You’ve sacrificed too much for others. Now do the same for yourself.”― Mitta Xinindlu
Know Your Worth Quotes For How Special You Are
176. “When you know your worth and the worth of all, you are rich in joy. You know nothing is ever lost.” — Monica McDowell
177. “Know your worth and be willing to change.” — Stefanie Magness
178. “If you want to accomplish more in life than the average person, you will know your worth and act accordingly.” — E.Kinnard Moss
179. “Know your worth and don’t settle for anything else. You were born to win!” — June Doyle
180. “When you know your worth, you will never let another person devalue you.” — Danita Stewart
181. “Be careful who you trust. Count on yourself, and know your worth.” — Aaron Cornett
182. “Know your worth, even if others don’t. You are Special. You are Unique. You are Awesome.” — Nidhi Singh Chauhan
183. “Know your worth, and stand your ground. Never settle for less than you deserve because you’re afraid that nothing better will come along.” — Moses Gazman Mukhansi
184. “Once you are able to value yourself, you will know your worth, and you will not waste your time with anything or anyone who cannot see that worth.” — Aura E. Martinez
185. “Know your worth because knowledge about self-worth is important. Find your passion and go for it.” — Minakshi Mishra
Know Your Worth Quotes To Raise Your Morale
186. “The journey is valuable, but believing in your talents, your abilities, and your self-worth can empower you to walk down an even brighter path.” — Soledad O’Brien
187. “The moment you feel you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.” — Alysia Harris
188. “Growth begins when we start to accept our own weakness.” — Jean Vanier
189. “Self-esteem is that deep-down inside our skin feeling you have of your own self-worth.” — Dennis Waitley
190. “There’s no single person on this planet that’s worth more than the other. Know your worth. be confident in yourself.” — Holly Holm
191. Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.” — Thomas A. Edison
192. Love yourself. Be clear on how you want to be treated. Know your worth. Always.” — Maryam Hasnaa
193. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face.” — Helen Keller
194. “Know your worth & then keep raising the bar.” — Hiral Nagda
195. “Never chase a person that doesn’t know your worth because the moment you catch him you will always feel you were never good enough.” — Shannon L. Alder
Know Your Worth Quotes To Put Yourself First
196. “Sometimes you have to be alone to truly know your worth.” ― Karen A. Baquiran
197. “Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.” ― Anna Taylor
198. “You marry at the level of your self-esteem, make sure you have self-worth.” ― Marie Osmond
199. “Our self-respect tracks our choices. Every time we act in harmony with our authentic self and our heart, we earn our respect. It is that simple. Every choice matters.” ― Dan Coppersmith
200. “She understood her worth which made her powerful. The world gravely needed a hero so she became one. No superpowers really, just a strong woman who took no sh#t from anyone.” ― Rabdall Core
201. “We sabotage the great things in our lives because deep down we don’t feel worthy of having the great things.” ― Taressa Riazzi
202. “Only make decisions that support your self-image, self-esteem and self-worth.” ― Oprah Winfrey
203. “I’m simply reminding you that you’re worth more than what you’ll find at the bottom of a bottle.” ― Myra McEntire
204. “Do not put your life at risk, for someone who does not care about you.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
205. “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” – Charles Bukowski
Know Your Worth Quotes To Understand What You Deserve
206. “If your self-worth is invested in what you own, as can be the case in our market-driven society, then these things may not hold their value for very long.” ― Sean Sanders
207. “Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself. We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem. We cannot draw to ourselves more than we think we are worth.” ― Iyanla Vanzant
208. “Your sense of self-worth comes from you alone— never the opinion of others.” ― Robert Greene
209. “Suddenly I grasped what was happening- they were all trying to save me. I never thought I was worth saving.” ― Albert Borris
210. “No one can figure out your worth but you.” ― Pearl Bailey
211. “You alone are the judge of your worth, and your goal is to discover infinite worth in yourself no matter what anyone else thinks.” ― Deepak Chopra
212. “Retrieve your self-esteem so it is not dependent on how they do or don’t respond to you. You are enough. You are worthy.” ― Thema Bryant-Davis
213. “The precept, ‘Know thyself,’ was not solely intended to obviate the pride of mankind; but likewise that we might understand our own worth.” ― Cicero
214. “When you truly understand your worth, you feel an obligation to give your gift to the world.” ― Bill Masur
215. “The right man in your life will fly across the world to say hello, instead of saying goodbye.” ― Shannon L. Alder
Know Your Worth Quotes To Boost Your Self-Esteem
216. “You are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.” ― Beyoncé
217. “Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people.” ― Carl Jung
218. “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.” ― Ted Rubin
219. “You are not your past, you are not your struggles and you are here now with the power to shape your day and your future.” ― Steve Maraboli
220. “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” ― Melissa Etheridge
221. “The only person who can limit your possibilities is you.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
222. “Your only limit is the one you set for yourself.” ― Roy T. Bennett
223. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” ― Rumi
224. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” ― Stephen Covey
225. “You are worthy of love and belonging.” ― Brené Brown
Which are your favorite know your worth quotes?
For you to be happy and successful, it’s vital that you know your worth.
Having self-confidence and a strong sense of self-worth helps you in all aspects of your life – relationships, work, business, and much more.
When you know your worth, you’ll not allow people to disrespect you and you’ll have the courage to distance yourself from unfavorable situations.
Besides, knowing your worth means that you won’t struggle with your self-image.
Hopefully, these know your worth quotes have inspired you to take back control and realize your true worth.
Did you enjoy these know your worth quotes?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.
June 29, 2021 at 12:50 AM
Quote #16: “When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless” really resonates with me. Thank you.
October 11, 2019 at 3:48 PM
Solid as guys a great way 2 start the day..
I was born a winner,
Out of 1000 sperm,
I won the race…