These heart-touching quotes might make the muscle beating in your chest skip a few beats!
Take the wise words of Albus Dumbledore, “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
In this article, we immerse ourselves in quotes that beckon us to celebrate the essence of love and life, filling us with joy and inspiration.
Let us know which one is your favorite in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these heart-touching quotes?
Life moves so fast, and we’re so distracted that sometimes we need to slow down, feel, think, and be.
Have you ever looked deep within your mind to notice the thoughts that occupy it most of the time?
What would you see if you could be mindful of what you say to yourself?
These heart-touching quotes can help you answer some important questions:
- Why we are so hard on ourselves?
- Why do we lose gratitude for everything in our life?
- Why do we sometimes take on the role of a victim instead of looking at each experience as a learning opportunity to grow?
- Why do we struggle in trying to find our place in this world or within our family or friends?
- How do we find true inner happiness, realizing it all starts with us?
Studies show that we have between 50,000 and 60,000 thoughts going on in our minds on any day.
These heart-touching quotes will give you some additional information and things to think about that can help make sure you keep a positive mindset.
The power of our thoughts
Many of these thoughts are conditioned from years of habit and started during our childhood.
They then move along with us throughout our entire life, creating struggle, sadness, depression, and internal havoc.
We often tell ourselves the same unhappy or hurtful things – day after day after day.
When negativity is a familiar thought, it’s what your mind will continue to do because it enjoys what it knows.
Therefore, when we make the familiar unfamiliar, magic can happen.
In the mood for some heart-touching quotes about life and love?
Here’s a collection of the best quotes and sayings that will uplift your spirits.
Don’t forget to also read our selection of inspirational eyes quotes.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Look through our complete collection of inspirational quotes here.
Heart-touching quotes about life
1. “Live life as if everything is rigged in your favor.” – Rumi
You will also enjoy our article on quotes on life lessons.
2. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” – Thich-Nhat Hanh
3. “If you must look back, do so forgivingly. If you must look forward, do so prayerfully. However, the wisest thing you can do is be present in the present. Gratefully.” – Maya Angelou
You will also enjoy our article on love quotes for her.
4. “I am grateful for every precious moment life offers me. It allows me to see the miracle in each experience.” – Emmanuel Dagher
5. “We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castenada
You will also enjoy our article on love quotes for him.
6. “Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.” – Ernest Hemingway
You will also enjoy our article on best relationship quotes.
7. “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” – Kushandwizdom
You will also enjoy our article on love of my life quotes.
8. “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” – Maya Angelou
You will also enjoy our article on break up quotes.
9. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
You will also enjoy our article on falling in love quotes for him and her.
10. “Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.” – Buddha
Don’t forget to also check out these pieces of life advice that can change your life.
Heart-touching quotes to enrich your day
11. “Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” – Kahlil Gibran
12. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
13. “What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.” – Buddha
14. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh (see other inspirational Winnie the Pooh quotes)
15. “May my heart be kind. May my mind be fierce. May my spirit be brave.” – Kate Forsythe
16. “He whose face gives no light, shall never become a star.” – William Blake
17. “You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.” – Charlie Chaplin (see more Charlie Chaplin quotes and sayings)
You will also enjoy our article on bob marley quotes.
Heart-touching quotes to inspire you
18. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”- Dr. Suess
You will also enjoy our article on happy quotes about life.
19. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”- Lucille Ball
You will also enjoy our article on follow your heart quotes.
20. “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
21. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
22. “I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.”- Henry Ward Beecher
23. “Life is trying things to see if they work.” – Ray Bradbury
24. “You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
25. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
26. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
27. “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” – Oscar Wilde
28. “It’s okay to be a glow stick. Sometimes we have to break before we can shine.” – unknown
29. “Sometimes we’re tested. Not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.” – unknown
30. “Let go of the thoughts that don’t make you strong.” – Unknown
Make sure to also check out these beauty quotes about the amazing life that is all around us.
Heart-touching quotes that will make your day
31. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”― Mae West
32. “We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.”― May Sarton
33. “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”― J.K. Rowling
34. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”― George Bernard Shaw
35. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”― Dr. Seuss
36. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.”― Audrey Hepburn
37. “We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”― Kurt Vonnegut
38. “I am life that wants to live, in the midst of life that wants to live.” – Albert Schweitzer
39. “You have never really lived until you’ve done something for someone who can never repay you.” – John Bunyan
40. “People aren’t born good or bad. Maybe they’re born with tendencies either way, but its the way you live your life that matters.”― Cassandra Clare
Heart-touching quotes to uplift your spirits
41. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”― Oscar Wilde
42. “If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.”― Rick Riordan
43. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”― Douglas Adams
44. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.”― Walt Disney
45. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.”― Stephen Chbosky
46. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
47. “Everyone in life is going to hurt you; you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.” –Bob Marley
48. “Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect.”― Margaret Mitchell
49. “No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.” –C.J. Redwine
50. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”― Roy T. Bennett
You might also like these birthday quotes celebrating life, age, and friendships.
Other heart-touching quotes to motivate you
51. “While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, every deed.” – Mattie Stepanek
52. “I rejoice in what I have and I know that fresh new experiences are always ahead. I greet the new with open arms. I trust life to be wonderful.” – Louise Hay
53. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
54. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” – Epicurus
55. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” – Thich-Nhat Hanh
56. “Everyday, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it.” – Dalai Lama
57. “Let us remember the past with gratitude, live the present with enthusiasm, and look forward to the future with confidence.” – Pope John Paul II
58. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Nora Ephron
59. “Love is my gift to the world. I fill myself with love, and I send that love out into the world.” – Wayne Dyer
Heartfelt quotes from books that will touch your heart
60. “Among my stillness was a pounding heart.” ― Shannon A. Thompson, Seconds Before Sunrise
61. “Words of sincere felt in heart and trigger smile.” ― Toba Beta, My Ancestor Was an Ancient Astronaut
62. “This little girl’s grown up by now,” she said. Almost. Not quite. “I wish you all a long and happy life.” ― Alice Sebold, The Lovely Bones
63. “You know the laughter that proceeds from the heart by the way it sounds, and how it makes you feel.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson, Song of a Nature Lover
64. “Love is never supposed to hurt. Love is supposed to heal, to be your haven from misery, to make living f***ing worthwhile.” ― Mia Asher, Arsen: A Broken Love Story
65. “Even before we met and long after we’re both gone, my heart lives inside of yours. I’m forever and ever in love with you.” ― Crystal Woods, Write Like No One is Reading 2
66. “Her desires are mine. Her wishes are mine. Should even the world stand against her, my blade will be at her side. And should it fail to protect her, let my own existence be forfeit.” ― Julie Kagawa, The Iron Queen
67. “That was the thing about best friends. Like sisters and mothers, they could piss you off and make you cry and break your heart, but in the end, when the chips were down, they were there, making you laugh even in your darkest hours. ” ― Kristin Hannah, Firefly Lane
68. “Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlying our hard hearts. I was better after I had cried, than before–more sorry, more aware of my own ingratitude, more gentle.” ― Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
69. “We do not get to choose when in our lives we feel pain,” said Matthew. “It comes when it comes, and we try to remember, even though we cannot imagine a day when it will release its hold on us, that all pain fades. All misery passes. Humanity is drawn to light, not darkness.” ― Cassandra Clare, Chain of Gold
Heart-touching quotes to revive your zest for life
70. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey
71. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” ― Robert Frost
72. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein
73. “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” ― Mark Twain
74. “Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.” ― Allen Saunders
75. “Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso
76. “I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.” ― Jimi Hendrix
77. “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”― Mark Twain
78. “If you don’t know where you’re going, any road’ll take you there” ― George Harrison
79. “All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
Heart-touching quotes about family and life
80. “I don’t think quantity time is as special as quality time with your family.” – Reba McEntire
81. “Family members can be your best friends, you know. And best friends, whether or not they are related to you, can be your family.” – Trenton Lee Stewart
82. “When all the dust is settled and all the crowds are gone, the things that matter are faith, family and friends.” – Barbara Bush
83. “I know for sure: Family should be the place where you can be your most complete self.” – Oprah Winfrey
84. “Families are like branches on a tree. We grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.” – Unknown
85. “At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent.” – Barbara Bush
86. “You are born into your family and your family is born into you. No returns. No exchanges.” – Elizabeth Berg
87. “To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.” – Barbara Bush
88. “I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.” – Barbara Bush
89. “Sticking with your family is what makes it a family.” – Mitch Albom
More heart-touching quotes about life
90. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” — Julia Roberts
91. “To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
92. “Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley.
93. “Love never dies a natural death.” ― Anais Nin
94. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” ― Princess Diana
95. “What’s broken can be mended, what’s hurt can be healed. No matter how dark it gets, the sun’s gonna rise again” — Meredith Grey
96. “Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving” — Terry Pratchett
97. “At the core of your heart, you are perfect and pure. No one and nothing can alter that.” — Amit Ray
98. “Beauty is in the heart of the beholder.” — H. G. Wells
99. “Together, people with good hearts and fine minds can move the world.” — William J. Clinton
Heart-touching quotes from famous people
100. “Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” — Seneca
101. “The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.” — Frank Sinatra
102. “When you speak from the heart, you are not giving a speech, you are communicating.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson
103. “Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.” — Lillian Dickson
104. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein
105. “The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.” — Bertrand Russell
106. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” — Mark Twain
107. “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” — Charles Darwin
108. “Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.” — Bob Marley
109. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” — Mahatma Gandhi
Heart-touching quotes for love
110. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”— James Baldwin
111. “You think you’re one of millions but you’re one in a million to me.” – Brad Paisley
112. “Love is a friendship set to music.”— Joseph Campbell
113. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
114. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
115. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
116. “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.” — Sarah Bernhardt
117. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” – Bill Wilson
118. “You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” — Nicholas Sparks
119. “Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.” — Torquato Tasso
120. “Don’t ever think I fell for you, or fell over you. I didn’t fall in love; I rose in it.” — Toni Morrison
Heart-touching quotes to appreciate yourself
121. “The humblest tasks get beautified if loving hands do them.” ― Louisa May Alcott
122. “Don’t just go through life. Grow through life.” ― Eric Butterworth
123. “Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.” ― Aberjhani
124. “I have to face life with a newly found passion. I must rediscover the irresistible will to learn, to live and to love.” ― Andrea Bocelli
125. “You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.” ― Nicholas Spark
126. “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.” ― Byron Katie
127. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside of you that is greater than any obstacle.” ― Christian D. Larson
128. “We are learning, too, that the love of beauty is one of Nature’s greatest healers.” ― Ellsworth Huntington
129. “Keep your feet on the ground, but let your heart soar as high as it will. Refuse to be average or to surrender to the chill of your spiritual environment.” ― Arthur Helps
130. “A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else.” ― Haruki Murakami
Heart Touching Quotes About Life To Help You Overcome Everyday Emotions
131. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart” ― Helen Keller
132. “One thing you can’t hide – is when you’re crippled inside.” ― John Lennon
133. “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it…”
― Nicholas Sparks
134. “Pity those who don’t feel anything at all.” ― Sarah J. Maas
135. “Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert
136. “One ought to hold on to one’s heart; for if one lets it go, one soon loses control of the head too.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
137. “All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.”
― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
138. “In order to move on, you must understand why you felt what you did and why you no longer need to feel it.” ― Mitch Albom
139. “The idea that you have to be protected from any kind of uncomfortable emotion is what I absolutely do not subscribe to.” ― John Cleese
140. “You can only trust your emotions as you can lie to yourself with your brain but not your heart.” ― Carl White
Heart Touching Quotes About Life When You Have Loved
141. “Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares.” —Aman Jassal
142. “Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.” — Richard Puz
143. “And anything that might hurt me would just make me stronger in the end.” — Elizabeth Eulberg
144. “A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along.” — J.S.B. Morse
145. “One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you… then you’re gonna hate yourself for letting me go.” — Aubrey Drake Graham
146. “I wish I were a little girl again because skinned knees are easier to fix than a broken heart.” — Julia Roberts
147. “Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.” — Mandy Hale
148. “It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise.” — Sara Teasdale
149. “I’d rather love a million times and have my heart broken every time, than hold a permanently empty heart forever.” — H.C. Paye
150. “So it’s true when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” — E.A. Bucchianeri
Heart Touching Quotes About Life When You Fall in Love
151. “True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning.” ― Nicholas Sparks
152. “At last… my love has come along. My lonely days are over. And life is like a song.” ― Etta James
153. “You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” ― Dierks Bentley
154. “When you love someone, you love the whole person, just as he or she is, and not as you would like them to be.” ― Leo Tolstoy
155. “I hope you don’t mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you’re in the world.” ― Elton John
156. “When you find that one that’s right for you, you feel like they were put there for you, you never want to be apart.” ― Joe Manganiello
157. “You feel more like home to me than any place I’ve ever been.” ― Angela N. Blount
158. “True love can not be found where it does not truly exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.” ― William Shakespeare
159. “Real love means loving kindness and compassion, the kind of love that does not have any conditions.” ― Nhat Hanh
160. “When you love someone, you say their name different. Like it’s safe inside your mouth.” ― Jodi Picoult
Heart Touching Quotes About Life on the Meaning and Journey of Life
161. “The purpose of our lives is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that we have lived and lived well.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
162. “Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” ― Vivian Greene
163. “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” ― Hubert H. Humphrey
164. “Life is a balance between holding on and letting go.” ― Rumi
165. “Life is short, and it is here to be lived.” ― Kate Winslet
166. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” ― Søren Kierkegaard
167. “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” ― Charles R. Swindoll
168. “The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.” ― W. M. Lewis
169. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” ― Oprah Winfrey
170. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” ― Dalai Lama
What do you think about these heart-touching quotes?
By taking on this mission of allowing more happiness and gratitude into our minds, we can bring more love and light to the world.
We have the ability to make an impact on everyone we meet in a positive way!
Loving ourselves and leading by example can make a tremendous difference to others.
They can then follow in our footsteps and expand this light, one person at a time.
Even in this crazy world, we can make this small change to create a life full of love, happiness, acceptance, and self-worth.
It’s been my mission to re-train my mind and those of my clients with steady, consistent, and sometimes challenging daily work.
The goal is to make happy and positive thoughts crowd out any negativity or diminishing beliefs.
Our mind can create our reality so positive thoughts can change our world.
These heart-touching quotes should help you start to re-frame your mind, touch your soul, and create a healthier, happier you!