If you were a childhood fan of Anne of Green Gables, you’ll enjoy these Anne with an “E” quotes.
Anne with an “E” is a Canadian TV series based on the classic children’s literature, Anne of Green Gables.
It was created by Moira Walley-Beckett and has a cast of Amybeth McNulty, Geraldine James, R. H. Thomson, Dalila Bela, and Lucas Jade Zumann just to name a few.
The show follows the story of Anne Shirley, a 13-year-old orphan who lost her parents when she was still a baby.
You may also enjoy our article on:
In her early life, she lived as a servant in various households and was later placed in an orphanage.
She was later adopted by the elderly siblings Matthew and Marilla Cuthbert, where she began her journey to gain acceptance from the people around her.
This series received tons of positive reviews and even won Canadian Screen Award for Best Dramatic Series.
Fans love the series for its light and heartwarming theme, a breath of fresh air to an industry filled with adult and toxic contents.
These Anne with an “E” quotes are a good match for a morning coffee and reflection.
Don’t forget to also check out these Gravity Falls quotes to entertain the child in you.
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Anne with an “E” quotes that will warm your heart
1. “I guess love doesn’t conquer all.” — Anne
You will also enjoy our article on green quotes.
2. “If you have big ideas, You have to use Big Words to express them haven’t you?” — Anne
You will also enjoy our article on Pink quotes.
3. “I think broken things have such a sad beauty” — Anne
You will also enjoy our article on love yourself quotes.
4. “All we can do is our best, regardless of what we know or don’t know.” — Anne
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about being happy.
5. “I’m loved now, but when I wasn’t, it didn’t mean I wasn’t worthy of it.” — Anne
You will also enjoy our article on parents quotes and sayings.
6. “I’m unusual and I embrace it.” — Anne
You will also enjoy our article on happy friday quotes.
7. “You are a sight for sore eyes” — Anne
You will also enjoy our article on encouraging quotes.
8. “It’s not what the world holds for you, it’s what you bring to it.” — Anne
You will also enjoy our article on cute quotes.
9. “Wouldn’t it be lovely to be a blossom.” — Anne
You will also enjoy our article on disappointment quotes.
10.“Go where your passion leads you.” — Anne
You will also enjoy our article on positive thinking quotes.
Anne with an “E” quotes that will make your day
11. “Tell me, and I forget. Teach me, and I remember. Involve me, and I learn.” — Anne
You will also enjoy our article on famous quotes by famous people.
12. “Isn’t it amazing how every day can be an adventure!” — Anne
You will also enjoy our article on beauty quotes life.
13. “I’m not unlucky, I’m ‘Most Unusual’.” — Anne
You will also enjoy our article on healing quotes.
14. “Perspective is wonderful” — Anne
15. “My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes.” — Anne
16. “I solemnly swear to be faithful to my bosom friend, Diana Barry, for as long as the sun and moon shall endure.” — Anne
17. “Sometimes life hides gifts in the darkest of places.” — Anne
18. “Will you please plant some pink roses on my grave?” — Anne
19. “It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy something if you make up your mind firmly that you will.” — Anne
More Anne with an “E” quotes
20. “I like imagining better than remembering.” — Anne
21. “It’s funny how people are so quick to point out differences when there are so many ways we’re all alike.” — Anne
22. “Dreamers change the world” — Anne
23. “To bring it into daylight, and realize nightmares aren’t so scary without the protection of the dark.” — Anne
24. “Girls can do anything a boy can do, and more!” — Anne
25. “Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.” — Anne
Which of these Anne with an “E” quotes is your favorite?
Anne with an “E” tackles a wide range of issues that we really need to discuss but don’t openly talk about in the real world.
It shines a light on the topics of child abandonment, psychological trauma, conformity, gender equality, racism, freedom of speech, and many more.
This series will definitely give you a new perspective on life, while still making it enjoyable and fun to watch.
The character development and storytelling allow you to connect to each character and understand their actions and worldview.
After reading these Anne with an “E” quotes and sayings, why not share a heartwarming story with your friend or family today.