50 Tomorrow Quotes That Help Us Keep Things in Perspective
September 13, 2022 3:11 AM EST
There are many ways of thinking about tomorrow, as these tomorrow quotes will show you!
Share your favorite tomorrow quote with us using the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading tomorrow quotes?
Some people get scared when thinking about tomorrow because of the uncertainty that comes with not knowing what the future holds.
Other people use tomorrow, and the fact that it isn’t guaranteed, to be grateful for what they have in their lives today.
That gratitude helps them live for today and enjoy the moments in their life.
Then there are those that are inspired and motivated to plan for tomorrow.
The thought of the unknown, and the potential that comes with it, fires them up.
They carry that excitement into their dreams and goals.
Regardless of how you choose to approach tomorrow, these tomorrow quotes will resonate with you.
Most of us have felt all these things (anxiety, gratitude, and hope) while thinking about tomorrow at various points in our lives.
Keep reading for some of the best tomorrow quotes!
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quotes category page has all of our motivational quotes for all the different areas of life.
Short tomorrow quotes
1. “Light tomorrow with today!” — Elizabeth Barrett Browning
2. “Remember, tomorrow is promised to no one.” — Walter Payton
3. “Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.” — Edgar Cayce
4. “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” — Dr. Seuss
5. “Yesterday is but today’s memory, and tomorrow is today’s dream.” — Khalil Gibran
6. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
7. “The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today’s work superbly well.” — William Osler
8. “The good ole days weren’t always good, and tomorrow ain’t as bad as it seems.” — Billy Joel
9. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” — Lyndon B. Johnson
10. “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.” — A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
Funny tomorrow quotes
11. “The crisis of today is the joke of tomorrow.” — H. G. Wells
12. “Tomorrow is only found in the calendar of fools.” — Og Mandino
13. “Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming.” — David Bowie
14. “Yesterday’s weirdness is tomorrow’s reason why.” — Hunter S. Thompson
15. “Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.” — Charles M. Schulz
16. “We’re only here for so long. Be happy, man. You could get hit by a truck tomorrow.” — Timothee Chalamet
17. “If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.” — Henny Youngman
18. “Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.” — Bil Keane
19. “An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today.” — Laurence J. Peter
20. “A politician needs the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn’t happen.” — Winston Churchill
Tomorrow quotes about putting things off until tomorrow
21. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” — Ralph Marston
22. “Seize the day, and put the least possible trust in tomorrow.” — Horace
23. “Never leave that till tomorrow, which you can do today.” — Benjamin Franklin
24. “Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.” — Mark Twain
25. “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
26. “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” — Abraham Lincoln
27. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” — Pablo Picasso
28. “Never do today what you can do tomorrow. Something may occur to make you regret your premature action.” — Aaron Burr
29. “Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.” — Napoleon Hill
30. “You had better live your best and act your best and think your best today; for today is the sure preparation for tomorrow and all the other tomorrows that follow.” — Harriet Martineau
Tomorrow quotes about life
31. “Life is fragile. We’re not guaranteed a tomorrow, so give it everything you’ve got.” — Tim Cook
32. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” — Mahatma Gandhi
33. “Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today and you make your tomorrow.” — L. Ron Hubbard
34. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” — Jack Ma
35. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” — Albert Einstein
36. “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” — Eminem
36. “All we have is today. Just live it. We don’t know about tomorrow. So, enjoy the day. Love yourself, and spread love around.” — Charlotte Rae
37. “Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.” — Lord Byron
38. “There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow.” — Orison Swett Marden
39. “Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we’ve learned something from yesterday.” — John Wayne
40. “Self-discipline is an act of cultivation. It requires you to connect today’s actions to tomorrow’s results. There’s a season for sowing, a season for reaping. Self-discipline helps you know which is which.” — Gary Ryan Blair
Tomorrow quotes about anxiety, worry, fear, and other feelings
41. “The good times of today are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.” — Bob Marley
42. “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” — Leo Buscaglia
43. “I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today!” — William Allen White
44. “We crucify ourselves between two thieves: regret for yesterday and fear of tomorrow.” — Fulton Oursler
45. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
46. “Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength.” — Charles Spurgeon
47. “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.” — James Allen
48. “Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith.” — Henry Ward Beecher
49. “Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day’s own trouble be sufficient for the day.” — Jesus Christ
50. “I have learned to live each day as it comes, and not to borrow trouble by dreading tomorrow. It is the dark menace of the future that makes cowards of us.” — Dorothy Dix
Tomorrow is a new day
Sure, the events of tomorrow might not be known to you.
This can be scary, but it can also be incredibly inspiring when today has sucked.
Tomorrow is another day, and you can do whatever you can to help make it better than the day before.
Tomorrow is a chance to fix mistakes and reevaluate your choices and decisions.
It is also a day to improve upon the good things and make them even better.
Of course, there is the chance that things are going great today, and tomorrow might bring along some bad news.
Life is made up of ups and downs.
It gives us the good, the bad, and the ugly sometimes.
However, yesterday, today, and tomorrow are the cornerstones that make up our lives.
Our past helps shape and define us. It teaches us things.
Today is your chance to do something big and live your best life.
Tomorrow is about your hopes and dreams for the future.
Which of these tomorrow quotes spoke to you the most?
How do you feel when thinking about tomorrow? Let us know in the comment section below!