Who loves the color pink? Everybody seems to love this cute shade. We bet you will also love these cute and funny pink quotes too.
The color pink is probably one of the most favorite shades for women and men. This pale tint of the passionate and fiery red hue is an all-time hit for many.
This shade can be associated with femininity, kindness, and compassion for its calming color.
Pink is often used in fashion statements to give an impression of chicness and cuteness, depending on the hue of the color.
For pale pink, it gives a more relaxing vibe while neon and vibrant pink can be linked with energy and fun.
Don’t forget to also check out these blue quotes for color lovers and creatives.
Pink Quotes And Sayings About Fashion
1. “I don’t think I will ever get tired of wearing pink.” – Emma Bunton
2. “I love a nice hot pink. I like thick lipstick, otherwise, it doesn’t look like you’re wearing any.” – Iris Apfel
3. “I gave to pink, the nerve of the red, a neon pink, an unreal pink.” – Elsa Schiaparelli
4. “Think pink. But don’t wear it.” – Karl Lagerfeld
5. “Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed.” – Elle Woods
6. “Always have a pink Oxford shirt ready for days when you’re feeling run down.” – Michael Bastian
7. “Pink is my favorite color. I used to say my favorite color was black to be cool, but it is pink – all shades of pink. If I have an accessory, it is probably pink.” – Roxane Gay
8. “My fashion statement depends on my mood. I am more of a tomboy when dressing up, and I have never worn pink in my entire life.” – Lalaine
9. “I remember being mad about having pink and red shoes. I grew up envying other girls’ pink and red shoes.” – Miuccia Prada
10. “When I first started wearing pink, it wasn’t nothing I planned on doing or strategized. But people showed me so much love for the pink mink I wore, I had to go out to Pantone and create my own color, which is called Killa Pink.” – Cam’ron
11. “Getting away from a white or light-colored tuxedo shirt is always a little dangerous. Certain staples shouldn’t be mixed with. Light pink or blue is not bad, but again, you’re just breaking from a classic.” Paul Feig
12. “Barbies, nails, and fashion – I’ll take everything in baby pink, please.” – Jeffree Star
13. “The tones of gray, pale turquoise, and pink will prevail.” – Christian Dior
14. “Everybody was starting to grow long hair and wear pink suits and purple glasses and stuff and then, I suppose, some people thought we were crazy, but we weren’t really crazy because we’re all still here!” – Noel Redding
“I used to be obsessed with Pearl Jam, but I love having pink hair and kind of looking like a Barbie.” – Ellie Goulding
Favorite Color Pink Quotes
16. “Why would anyone pick blue over pink? Pink is obviously a better colour.” – Kanye West
17. “Pink is the new black.” – Diana Vreeland
18. “Pink is the navy blue of India.” – Diana Vreeland
19. “Mauve? Mauve is just pink trying to be purple.” – James Whistler
20. “Pink isn’t just a color, it’s an attitude!” – Miley Cyrus
21. “I fell off my pink cloud with a thud.” – Elizabeth Taylor
22. “I adore pink; it’s very powerful. It makes you feel sweet and sexy, also if you are a man.” – Alessandro Michele
23. “I don’t think men get enough flowers. A deeper pink or red peonies are my favorite. But I’ll take anything, really.” – Waris Ahluwalia
24. “I’ve constantly tried new things, even as a child, and have always been obsessed with pink. Now I’m just a little more ladylike and fearless. You should never feel afraid to become a piece of art. It’s exhilarating.” – Nicki Minaj
Color Pink Quotes That Uplift Mood
25. “I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
26. “Almost all words do have color and nothing is more pleasant than to utter a pink word and see someone’s eyes light up and know it is a pink word for him or her too.” – Gladys Taber
27. “Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink.” – Lilly Pulitzer
28. “On Wednesdays we wear pink.” – Regina George
29. “My parents told me I’d point to a bed of flowers and say ‘Pink. Pretty,’ before I knew any other words.” – Joni Mitchell
Other Cute Pink Quotes
30. “Pink is what I do. Alecia is who I am. The world has taken Pink and turned it into this thing, a brand – a snarl.” – Pink
31. “Capitalism is an organized system to guarantee that greed becomes the primary force of our economic system and allows the few at the top to get very wealthy and has the rest of us riding around thinking we can be that way, too – if we just work hard enough, sell enough Tupperware and Amway products, we can get a pink Cadillac.” – Michael Moore
32. “The main difference to me with Lyft is the sense of community and social experience. The pink mustache, fist bump, and strict screening have fostered a strong sense of community with many stories of new friends, discovered jobs, and even some Lyft hugs after a tough break up.” – John Zimmer
33. “Picasso had his pink period and his blue period. I am in my blonde period right now.” – Hugh Hefner
34. “The pigeon here is a beautiful bird, of a delicate bronze colour, tinged with pink about the neck, and the wings marked with green and purple.” – William John Wills
35. “Try to forget what objects you have before you – a tree, a house, a field, or whatever. Merely think, ‘Here is a little square of blue, here an oblong of pink, here a streak of yellow,’ and paint it just as it looks to you, the exact color and shape until it gives you your own impression of the scene before you.” – Claude Monet
36. “Pink is the color of strength, a color of conviction, a color of decision making.” – Angad Bedi
37. “’Shine On You Crazy Diamond’ and ‘Wish You Were Here’ are standout tracks. ‘Comfortably Numb’ is another one. ‘High Hopes’ from ‘The Division Bell’ is one of my favorite all-time Pink Floyd tracks. ‘The Great Gig in the Sky,’ ‘Echoes,’ there’s lot of them.” – David Gilmour
38. “My music is like a baby pink-frosted cake with sprinkles, but when you cut into it, there’s a gooey, dark chocolate center.” – Melanie Martinez
39. “When I was 11, I had an Ugly Sister birthday party. All my idea. Most girls want to be a fairy or a princess, but there I am with beauty spots and fur and fluorescent pink kiss-curls.” – Lucy Punch
40. “I literally have people go, ‘Oh my God, you’re the Pink Power Ranger’ and I’m like, ‘I do other things!’ But, you know, it’s so cool! I saved the world for a year.” – Erin Cahill
41. “I was a goth in my student days. I dyed my hair black, but it came out grey, with a blue scalp. Then I dyed it red and it came out fuschia pink.” – Alice Roberts
More quotes about pink color
42. “My friend and I sang an a cappella rendition of Extreme’s ‘More Than Words’ at one of our football pep rallies in a desperate attempt to look cool. For a while, I wore pink Converse All Stars because I thought it made me seem daring and irreverent.” – Ed Helms
43. “Baseball is a red-blooded sport for red-blooded men. It’s no pink tea, and mollycoddles had better stay out.” – Ryan Cabrera
44. “I was driving across Georgia with a warlord and his bodyguards riding shotgun with their Kalashnikovs in a convoy of Mercedes and Land Rovers. The guy put on Pink Floyd’s ‘Dark Side of the Moon’ on a cassette, which they played on loudspeakers as we raced across the mountains, and I remember thinking, ‘This sure beats respectable life in England.’” – Simon Sebag Montefiore
45. “I’ve always been multi-cultural myself. I’m not black and I’m not white and I’m not pink and I’m not green. Eartha Kitt has no color, and that is how barriers are broken.” – Eartha Kitt
46. “As teenagers, we used to listen to entire Rush albums, entire Pink Floyd albums and shut down the lights and it was great.” – John Petrucci
47. “I don’t know about England so much, but in Germany and some of these other countries, the pink was something that they liked. For those kids, the pink and black and the whole look with the sunglasses and the leather jacket was the right kind of hero they could get behind, and I think that really set me apart from everyone else.” – Bret Hart
48. “Miami is just really fun whenever I go there. It’s like this post-apocalyptic Barbie world: everything is pink, and there’re palm trees everywhere. But then there are also all these people in crazy sunglasses, warehouses with sick parties where all the girls are covered in spikes and black leather. It’s a very weird place.” – Grimes
49. “When I get up in the morning and put on a pink or a green wig, I see myself as a piece of animation. It lets me be the person I want to be, a person who’s not embarrassed to have fun.” – Nicki Minaj
50. “I have suffered from migraines since childhood and have long been curious about my own aching head, my dizziness, my divine lifting feelings, my sparklers and black holes, and my single visual hallucination of a little pink man and a pink ox on the floor of my bedroom.” – Siri Hustvedt
51. “Pink is not a color – it’s a culture to me.” – DeAngelo Williams
52. “I always wanted pink hair.” – Rachel McAdams
53. “Love just comes in one color. Pink!” – Anthony T. Hincks
54. “I have as much pink as you can have. I love to see other women in pink. It’s good for every shade of skin and hair.” – Evelyn Lauder
55. “I saw a pink sun, and when no one believed me I blocked their sky with the soft side of my hand.” – Kushal Poddar
Which of these Pink quotes is your favorite?
These are just some quotes about the color pink that can help you love it even more. For mothers, especially when giving birth to a baby girl, pink tends to be a top choice.
Chic women who want to have a tinge of girly shade on their outfits also rely on wearing something pink to spice up their look.
Many feminine businesses have emerged with branding that relies on color combinations such as pink and gold.
And while in the past, men were associated with colors like blue and green, in modern times, men are also becoming more inclined to wearing pink. More and more men are also into wearing ensembles in the same color.
In fact, we can no longer associate a specific color to a specific gender because colors are inclusive for everyone already.
So, keep on wearing that cute pink shirt or dress anytime without feeling intimidated or anxious by people’s judgment.
Did you enjoy reading these Pink quotes and sayings? Which of the quotes is your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below.
December 10, 2021 6:00 AM EST