These Gravity Falls quotes show why adults can like cartoons too.
You may also enjoy our article on:
Gravity Falls is an animated TV series that aired on Disney Channel and Disney XD from June 2012 until February 2016.
It’s a mix of mystery and hard comedy, which suits both young and adult audiences.
The series revolves around the adventures of Dipper Pines and his twin sister Mabel who spent their summer in a mysterious town called Gravity Falls.
The film is specifically rated age seven and up.
However, because of the exciting mix of thriller and genuine horror, you have to add a layer of caution when letting your kids watch this show.
But surprisingly, this show is equally enticing to adults.
The series was created by Alex Hirsch and stars Jason Ritter and Kristen Schaal.
It received critical acclaim and won various awards, including two Emmy Awards, three Annie Awards, and a BAFTA Children’s Award. Besides, it was Disney XD’s highest-rated show in 2015 and early 2016.
These Gravity Falls quotes will make you smile and even laugh for a bit.
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier quotes to inspire Marvel fans
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Interesting Gravity Falls quotes
1. “I just wish summer could never end.” – Mabel Pines
You will also enjoy our article on funny sister quotes.
2. “Being a hero means fighting back even when it seems impossible.” – Stanford Pines
You will also enjoy our article on Dantes Inferno quotes.
3. “Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!” — Bill Cipher
You will also enjoy our article on Alexander the Great quotes.
4. “When there’s no cops around, anything’s legal!” — Grunkle Stan
You will also enjoy our article on leap of faith quotes.
5. “The future is in the past. Onwards, Aoshima!” – Mabel Pines
You will also enjoy our article on genius quotes.
6. “Don’t you know what it’s like to fall for someone?” – Mabel Pines
You will also enjoy our article on Hafiz quotes.
7. “You’re scared. Of growing up. And who could blame you; I’m scared, too.” – Mabel Pines
You will also enjoy our article on water quotes.
8. “Kids! I can’t find the remote and I refuse to stand up!” — Grunkle Stan
You will also enjoy our article on ego quotes.
9. “Exodus demonus, spookus-scareus. Ain’tafraidus Noghostus.” — Dipper Pines
You will also enjoy our article on Justin Bieber quotes.
10. “Look, it’s time we stop trying to be so ‘perfect’ and be who we really are.” – Wendy Corduroy
Gravity Falls quotes by Mabel Pines
11. “Emergency salami? Soos, my respect for you has grown!” — Mabel Pines
You will also enjoy our article on hustle quotes.
12. “Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears!” — Mabel Pines
You will also enjoy our article on everything will be okay quotes.
13. “I’m legalizing everything!” — Mabel Pines
You will also enjoy our article on break up quotes.
14. “Oooooooohhh! Old people movies! Get ready for references we won’t understand and words we can’t repeat.” — Mabel Pines
You will also enjoy our article on Betty White quotes.
15. “Braces! Braces caught in the screen door! Someone dictate my will! I’m giving it all to Waddles!” — Mable Pines
You will also enjoy our article on airplane quotes.
16. “Wendy, I need some advice. You’ve broken up with guys, right?” — Mabel Pines
17. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I thought everything was back to normal, but I still feel all gross.” — Mabel Pines
18. “Maybe letting Dipper do it for me was a mistake. Gideon deserves an honest breakup.” — Mabel Pines
19. “The future, is in the past” — Mabel Pines
20. “Today, I learned that morality is relative!” — Mabel Pines
21. “Oh, Norman, you can tell me anything.” — Mabel Pines
Gravity Falls quotes by Grunkle Stan
22. “For tonight’s final illusion we have the incredible sack of mystery. When you put your money in it, it mysteriously disappears” – Grunkle Stan
23. “All right, maybe I haven’t been the best summer caretaker. But I swear, today we’re gonna have some real family fun. Now who wants to put on some blindfolds and get into my car?” — Grunkle Stan
24. “Sometimes I think, is this all there is? Is life just, some horrific joke, without a punch line? That we’re all just biding our time until the sweet, sweet release of death?” — Grunkle Stan
25. “Finally, a good reason to punch a teenager in the face!” — Grunkle Stan
Which of these Gravity Falls quotes is your favorite?
The series reflects how a typical summer for kids went by – they get dropped off to their old relatives in a distant town or countryside where they spend the rest of their summer doing fun or boring activities.
However, in Gravity Falls, there is no shortage of fun and excitement as the town is shrouded by mystery every episode.
As the duo begins to unravel the mystery of the town one by one, it’s easy to feel a sense of attachment and familiarity to Gravity Falls as if you have been or want to be there with the characters.
So, plan a trip to the countryside and try to spend the rest of your summer or winter there if you get a chance and maybe, get back to these Gravity Falls quotes and sayings to maximize the fun.
November 16, 2022 5:00 AM EST