Gamers will love these BioShock quotes from the hit video game!
Ken Levine created BioShock as a retrofuturistic video game.
The game combines the first-person shooter and role-playing elements so that the player can choose how to approach different situations.
The BioShock game series is also known for its solid in-game story that explores moral and philosophical concepts.
BioShock is composed of: BioShock in 2007 and BioShock 2 in 2010, both taking place in a fictional underwater city in the 1960s.
The third game in the series BioShock Infinite was released in 2013.
It takes place aboard a floating city in 1912.
The popularity of BioShock has led to it selling more than 37 million copies by mid-2021, making it one of the best-selling game franchises of all time.
Enjoy immersing yourself in this hit game through these BioShock quotes!
You will also enjoy our article on Zelda quotes.
Best BioShock quotes from the games
Dive into the world of BioShock with these quotes below.
1. “We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us.” – Andrew
2. “I chose the impossible.” – Andrew
3. “Our secrecy is our shield.” – Andrew
4. “Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?” – Andrew
5. “It’s like I don’t even recognize Rapture no more.” – Diane
6. “There’s two ways to deal with mystery: uncover it, or eliminate it.” – Andrew
7. “Who can forget their first view of the city.” – Bill
8. “And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well.” – Andrew
9. “Mr. Ryan said he’s going to make me a star.” – Mary-Catherine Jolene
10. “The assassin has overcome my final defense, and now he’s come to murder me.” – Andrew
Popular BioShock quotes
Explore the worlds of the games in these quotes.
11. “Love is just a chemical. We give it meaning by choice.” – Eleanor
12. “Utopia is not a place, but a people. It will exist the moment we are fit to occupy it.” – Sofia
13. “Yeah, Rapture’s full of fancy pants and lots of other stuffed shirts. But so long as they tip all right, I’m happy to rub elbows with ’em.” – Albert
14. “It was not impossible to build Rapture at the bottom of the sea. It was impossible to build it anywhere else.” – Andrew
15. “Make way, big dogs comin’ through.” – Brute
16. “Do we gouge the suckers a little? Maybe, but where else they going to go?” – Lloyd
17. “Show me the sunshine.” – Little Sisters
18. “A time to live and a time to die, a time to build and a time to destroy.” – Andrew
19. “You’ve your own canvas. One you’ll paint with the blood of a man I once loved.” – Sandra
20. “If Utopia is not a place, but a people, then we must choose carefully, for the world is about to change, and in our story, Rapture was just the beginning.” – Eleanor
What Will You Choose?
One of the reasons that the BioShock series is so popular is that it is not only a game but also explores humanity and political and moral concepts.
At one point in the first game, you must choose whether to kill a group of young girls for the valuable substance they have harvested or save them for a small reward.
Please share these BioShock quotes with your gamer friends and let us know your favorite in the comments.