This collection of deep love quotes will help you express your love and gratitude for the most important people in your life.
Love comes in many forms.
It could be romantic, between friends, or between family members.
Share your favorite deep love quotes with us in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What are the benefits of reading deep love quotes?
We all need love in our lives, and these deep love quotes will help you express how you feel.
- They will move you and stir your soul while inspiring you to find your sources of love in this life.
- Being able to communicate your feelings can help you strengthen your relationship.
- Find the perfect thing to write in an anniversary card or wedding card for friends.
- Help you add some spice to your everyday life.
Keep reading to find some meaningful ways to share your love with those who matter the most to you.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Deep love quotes about the joy it brings
1. “Love is a friendship set to music.”— Joseph Campbell
You will also enjoy our article on inspiring quotes about love.
2. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”— James Baldwin
You will also enjoy our article on best relationship quotes.
3. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” – Bill Wilson
You will also enjoy our article on thinking of you quotes.
4. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
You will also enjoy our article on romantic couple quotes.
5. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”— Lucille Ball
You will also enjoy our article on 15 must see love picture quotes.
6. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
You will also enjoy our article on deep quotes.
7. “The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.”— Gilbert K. Chesterton
You will also enjoy our article on great quotes about life.
8. “We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.”— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
You will also enjoy our article on i miss you quotes.
9. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
You will also enjoy our article on love quotes for you husband.
10. “True love is usually the most inconvenient kind.”― Kiera Cass
You might also like these heart touching quotes celebrating love and life.
I love you quotes for him or her
11. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
You will also enjoy our article on rumi quotes.
12. “Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love.”― Rumi
You will also enjoy our article on beautiful quotes for her.
13. “Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time.” — Maya Angelou
You will also enjoy our article on love yourself quotes.
14. “We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.”― Tom Robbins
You will also enjoy our article on commitment quotes.
15. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.”― Oscar Wilde
You will also enjoy our article on rose quotes.
16. “The course of true love never did run smooth.”― William Shakespeare
You will also enjoy our article on soulmate quotes.
17. “You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” – Nicolas Sparks
18. “Do what you love, love what you do, and with all your heart give yourself to it.”― Roy T. Bennett
19. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” — Plato
20. “For where all love is, the speaking is unnecessary.”― Diana Gabaldon
Also, check out these hug quotes for when you need one.
Sweet deep love quotes from the heart
21. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” — Khalil Gibran
22. “Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone.”― Mitch Albom
23. “It is possible to be in love with you just because of who you are.”― Maggie Stiefvater
24. “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.” – Jules Renard
25. “There is always something left to love.”― Gabriel García Márquez
26. “Love is the extremely difficult realization that something other than oneself is real.”― Iris Murdoch
27. “The strongest love is the love that can demonstrate its fragility.”― Paulo Coelho
28. “People need love. It’s the most powerful emotion in the world.” – Michael Jackson
29. “A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.” – Les Dawson
30. “I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I’d be dreaming of you… but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren’t a dream.” – Unknown
I love you quotes to express how you feel
31. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” — Julia Roberts
32. “Love, it never dies. It never goes away, it never fades, so long as you hang on to it. Love can make you immortal”― Gayle Forman
33. “Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person’s ultimate good as far as it can be obtained.”― C.S. Lewis
34. “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.”— Blaise Pascal
35. “Love is a better teacher than duty.”— Albert Einstein
36. “The best proof of love is trust.”— Joyce Brothers
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of love of my life quotes to help you celebrate the amazing people in your life.
Sometimes it’s difficult for you to find the right words, but these I love you quotes will help you find the perfect words for that special person in your life.
And love is a truly incredible feeling.
It is one of life’s most fulfilling experiences. The ability to have an affectionate and intimate connection with another person is one of the most important things there is in life.
There are many ways in which we express, or want to express, our love for another (and let’s face it, quotes about love’s sadness are just as plentiful).
We have so many thoughts and emotions, but many of us struggle to put them into words.
What are the best quotes for love and romantic sayings?
But fear not! I am here to help you find just the right words to let that special someone know the depth of your feelings for them.
Please read below for wise and cute love quotes and sayings from individuals, who not only understood the many meanings of love, but had some very eloquent ways of sharing what is in their hearts and minds.
37. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
38. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” — Oscar Wilde
You might also like these cuddle quotes that will have you looking for a partner to squeeze.
Beautiful deep love quotes
39. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.”— Lao Tzu
40. “Love will wrap each moment warm around it And wear a gentle smile upon its face.” – John McLeod
41. “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” — Henry Miller
42. “Love is something more stern and splendid than mere kindness.” – C. S. Lewis
43. “Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.” – Japanese Proverb
44. “True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well-being of one’s companion.”― Gordon B. Hinckley
45. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
46. “Love is benevolent and harmonious – a haven of peace.” – Simon May
47. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” – Albert Einstein
49. “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” — Dr. Seuss
50. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
Deep love quotes for him from the heart
51. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
52. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
53. “You have no idea how strong my love is.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
54. “Love is a force more formidable than any other.” — Barbara de Angelis
55. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.” – Pablo Neruda
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Pablo Neruda quotes that will make you question life and love.
I love you quotes straight from the heart
56. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
57. “Love is not something you protect. It’s something you risk.”― Gayle Forman
58. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
59. “Love, and you shall be loved.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
60. “‘Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred Tennyson
61. “You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.”
62. “Who would have thought that I would fall for the most beautiful person in this world?”
63. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
Deep love quotes for her
64. “I love making you laugh because for those few seconds, I made you happy and seeing you happy, it makes me happy too.”
65. “It was the way you laughed, I knew I wanted that in my life.” – R. M. Drake
66. “Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world.”― Orhan Pamuk
67. “I will never be perfect for you, but I will always imperfectly try to be.” – Atticus
68. “I love you right up to the moon—and back.” – Sam McBratney
69. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
70. “I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.” – Silver Linings Playbook
Don’t forget to also check out these love quotes for her from your heart to her spirit.
Beautiful deep love quotes that will bring you both closer
71. “I wish that you were here or I were there or we were together anywhere.”
72. “If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” – Boy Meets World
73. “Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so damn lucky.”
74. “Sometimes I think,
I need a spare heart to feel
all the things I feel.” ― Sanober Khan
75. “Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love, it’s something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
76. “A truly sensual woman is the kind of woman only a man with a deep soul can intoxicate and satiate.” ― Lebo Grand
77. “Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.” – Elbert Hubbard
78. “What I write comes from a place of deep love, and a deep understanding of all kinds of otherness.” – Jacqueline Woodson
79. “There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
80. “Love understands love; it needs no talk.” – Francis Havergal
Deep love quotes and sayings
81. “Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support.” – William Shakespeare
82. “The beautiful thing about love is that you just need to plant it once and nurture it and it shall bloom into blossoms that would cover the valleys.” – Hermann J. Steinherr
83. “The beauty of your life is predicated on the richness of your sensuality.” ― Lebo Grand
84. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love!” – Sophocles
85. “I have no special gift. With deep love, I give what I have.” ― Debasish Mridha
86. “You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
87. “I knew why love was always described with eternity. A single minute stretched out for lifetimes.” ― Shannon A. Thompson
88. “Love is breathing each other with all madness” ― Seema Gupta
89. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
90. “Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.” – Lamartine
Deep love quotes to express your feelings
91. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” ― William Shakespeare
92. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” ― Jess C. Scott
93. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks
94. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” ― Paulo Coelho
95. “We love the things we love for what they are.” ― Robert Frost
96. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” ― Zelda Fitzgerald
97. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.”― Nicole Krauss
98. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” ― Edgar Allan Poe
99. “I have decided to stick to love…Hate is too great a burden to bear.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
100. “Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.” ― Milan Kundera
101. “Love cannot be reduced to a catalogue of reasons why, and a catalogue of reasons cannot be put together into love.”― Eleanor Catton
102. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.”― Haruki Murakami
103. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.”― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
104. “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.”― Ursula K. Le Guin
105. “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.”― Joan Crawford
Beautiful deep love quotes
106. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”— Robert A. Heinlein
107. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” — Charles Schulz
108. “I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you.” ― Charles de Leusse
109. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.”— T. Tolis
110. “I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end.” – Franz Kafka
111. “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.” — James Thurber
112. “Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.” – Washington Irving
113. “Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.”— Ernest Hemingway
114. “Patience is the mark of true love. If you truly love someone, you will be more patient with that person.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
115. “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” – Barbara De Angelis
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to also check out these blessed quotes celebrating your everyday blessings.
Sweet deep love quotes
116. “And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.”— Paul McCartney
117. “Love is like the sea. It’s a moving thing, but still and all, it takes its shape from the shore it meets, and it’s different with every shore.”― Zora Neale Hurston
118. “Where there is love there is life.”— Mahatma Gandhi
119. “We love because it’s the only true adventure.” – Nikki Giovanni
120. “A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.”— Honore de Balzac
121. “Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
122. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.”— Erich Segal
123. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” — Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita
124. “The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.” – Charles de Leusse
125. “A view of the ocean, mountains and the sunset. But yet, he was still looking at me.” — Aly Aubrey
Deep love quotes to spice up your relationships
Make sure to read our collection of relationship quotes celebrating real love.
126. “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in another, and the delight in the recognition.” – Alexander Smith
127. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.” — Leo Tolstoy
128. “The best things in life can never be kept; they must be given away. A Smile, a Kiss, and Love.” – Robert Browning
129. “Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy.”― Louisa May Alcott
130. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
131. “Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.” – Truth Devour
132. “You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
133. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times… In life after life, in age after age, forever.” –Tagore
134. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” — The Notebook
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of The Notebook quotes from the movie.
135. “To love and to be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” – David Viscott
Deep love quotes about soulmates
136. “Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal.” – Helen Boswell
137. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
138. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”— Emily Brontë
139. “Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.” – N. R. Hart
140. “A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.”— Kenny Loggins
141. “I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
142. “Close your eyes for a while. The image that conjures is your soulmate. Don’t pause, rush and say what you feel. After all time and tide for none wait.” – Neelam Saxena Chandra
143. “Love is like a good cake; you never know when it’s coming, but you’d better eat it when it does!”― C. JoyBell C.
145. “Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.” – Leo Buscaglia
You might also like these magical falling in love quotes that prove just how incredible it is to find your special someone.
Deep love quotes to elevate your perspective
146. “Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever – only, nothing is eternal.” – Audre Lorde
147. “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” – James Baldwin
148. “Unless you love someone, nothing else makes sense.” – E.E. Cummings
149. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.” – Sophocles
150. “Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other.” – Felix Adler
151. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” – Natalie Cole
152. “Love’s greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred.” – Barbara De Angelis
153. “Love is more than a noun – it is a verb; it is more than a feeling – it is caring, sharing, helping, sacrificing.” – William Arthur Ward
154. “Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” – Dale Evans
155. “Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.” – Zora Neale Hurston
You might also like these funny sister quotes celebrating unconditional love.
Deep love quotes that will make your day
156. “Everything that you love, you will eventually lose, but in the end, love will return in a different form.” – Franz Kafka
157. “Love is the strange bewilderment which overtakes one person on account of another person.” – James Thurber
158. “Love is a great master. It teaches us to be what we never were.” – Moliere
159. “Do what you love, and you will find the way to get it out to the world.” – Judy Collins
160. “You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.” – Barbara De Angelis
161. “Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.” – Madame de Stael
162. “Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” – Karl Menninger
163. “To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.” – Madonna
164. “Love as a power can go anywhere. It isn’t sentimental. It doesn’t have to be pretty, yet it doesn’t deny pain.” – Sharon Salzberg
165. “For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love.” – Carl Sagan
Deep love quotes to express your affection
166. “I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love.”― Françoise Sagan
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of giving quotes about the power of generosity.
167. “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.” – Eleanor Di Guillo
168. “Love is putting up with someone’s bad qualities because they somehow complete you.” – Sarah Dessen
169. “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
170. “To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.” — Sophie Swetchine
171. “Loving you is not a task, loving you is a privilege and I’m grateful for that.” – Keshav Sharma
172. “When I connect the dots, they always lead to you.” – Perry Poetry
173. “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi
174. “Love waits for all of us quietly in that place where no one is looking.”
– Atticus Poetry
If you’re enjoying these quotes, check out our Atticus quotes from the New York Tikes best selling poet.
175. “Love isn’t finding a perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
Deep love quotes to inspire you
176. “We should love, not fall in love, because everything that falls, gets broken.”― Taylor Swift
177. “I loved you yesterday, loving you still, always have, and always will.” – Elaine Davis
178. “There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.”― Vincent Van Gogh
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of true love quotes for the hopeless romantic.
179. “The only word that frees me of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” – Sophocles
180. “Lovers alone wear sunlight.”― E.E. Cummings
181. “The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.”― Mahatma Gandhi
182. “I don’t love you for looks, or your body, but because you can sing a song that only I can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
183. “The greatest happiness of life is the deep feelings that we are being loved; loved for being ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
184. “I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.” – John Legend
185. “Love is when you meet that one person who tells you something new about yourself that you never saw.” – Andre Breton
Deep love quotes that shoot straight to the heart
186. “Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.”— Leo Buscaglia
187. “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’”— Erich Fromm
188. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”— Maya Angelou
189. “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.”— Andre Breton
190. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”– Buddha
191. “He was my North, my South, my East and West, My working week and my Sunday rest.” – W.H. Auden
192. “Love does not dominate; it cultivates.”— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
193. “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you.” – Jalaluddin Rumi
194. “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.”— Paulo Coelho
195. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – Giuseppe Verdie
Deep love quotes to share with your sweetheart
196. “You don’t love someone because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing a song only your heart can understand.”― Oscar Wilde
197. “Love is a rebellious bird that nobody can tame.”– Ludovic Halévy
198. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They are in each other all along.”– Rumi
199. “That’s when you know you love someone.. when you can’t experience anything without wishing the other person was there to see it, too.”– Kaui Hemmings
200. “To love is to recognize yourself in another.”― Eckhart Tolle
201. “Deep love means you put your ego aside and accept unconditionally. It means you’re a little foolish. It means you’re living.” – Maxime Lagacé
202. “Love is an endless mystery, because there is no reasonable cause that could explain it.”― Rabindranath Tagore
203. “My love is deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, both are infinite.” – William Shakespeare
204. “When you love someone, you love the whole person, just as he or she is, and not as you would like them to be.”– Leo Tolstoy
205. “The heart has its own language. The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.”– Rumi
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Rumi quotes from the iconic poet.
Deep love quotes to warm your heart
206. “True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.” – Honore de Balzac
207. “Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.” – E. E. Cummings
208. “A life of love is one of continual growth, where the doors and windows of experience are always open to the wonder and magic that life offers.” – Leo Buscaglia
209. “The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.” – Blaise Pascal
210. “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
211. “Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, did my heart fly at your service.” – William Shakespeare
212. “The more you are motivated by love, the more fearless and free your action will be.” – Dalai Lama XIV
213. “If you just believe in me, I will love you endlessly.” – Mariah Carey
214. “The source of love is deep in us and we can help others realize a lot of happiness. One word, one action, one thought can reduce another person’s suffering and bring that person joy.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
215. “Once you learn to accept and love them for who they are, you subconsciously learn to love yourself unconditionally.” – Yvonne Pierre
Deep love quotes to share with your loved one
216. “To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return.”– Madonna
217. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
218. “Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.”– Eminem
219. “To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
220. “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.”
– Bette Davis
221. “It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you.” – Bertrand Russell
222. “Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people; you can set your watch by them. And that’s love, even if it doesn’t seem very exciting.”– Sylvester Stallone
223. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
224. “A simple ‘I love you’ means more than money.”– Frank Sinatra
225. “Life is a flower of which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo
Deep love quotes to inspire your inner romantic
226. “I love your feet because they have wandered over the earth and through the wind and water until they brought you to me.” – Pablo Neruda
227. “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.” – Samuel Lover
228. “They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.” – Bil Keane
229. “Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.” – Paulo Coelho
230. “I may not say much when I am with you, but all of me loves you all the time.” – Richard Nixon
231. “Love is old, love is new, love is all, love is you.” – The Beatles
232. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
233. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.” – Virginia Woolf
234. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand
235. “True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning.” ― Nicholas Sparks
Deep love quotes to elevate your mind
236. “Love, it is said, is blind, but love is not blind. It is an extra eye, which shows us what is most worthy of regard. To see the best is to see most clearly, and it is the lover’s privilege.” — J.M. Barrie, The Little Minister
237. “Who, being loved, is poor?” — Oscar Wilde
238. “For some people, ‘the point of no return’ begins at the very moment their souls become aware of each others’ existence.” – C. JoyBell C.
239. “Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” — Robert Heinlein
240. “I love you for who you are, not who the world thinks you should be.” – Libba Bray
241. “Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.” — Jean Anouilh
242. “We are most alive when we’re in love.” — John Updike
243. “Love me and the world is mine.” — David Reed
244. “Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.” — David Wilkerson
245. “Love doesn’t need a reason. It speaks from the irrational wisdom of the heart.” — Deepak Chopra
Deep love quotes to live by
246. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” — Victor Hugo
247. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” — Ben Folds
248. “Maybe the only vow we ever need to offer the one we love is this: I will never, not for a sliver of a second, make you feel alone.” — Tyler Knott Gregson
249. “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.” — William C. Hannan
250. “And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.” — Victor Hugo
251. “I love you. You’re mine. I’ll kill any bastard who tries to take you from me.”― Samantha Young
252. “Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.” — H. L. Mencken
253. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” – Elbert Hubbard
254. “I never want to stop making memories with you.” — Pierre Jeanty
255. “Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.” – Carroll Bryant
Unforgettable deep love quotes
256. “Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a lot to love a leaf.” –
257. “We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.” – William E. Gladstone
258. “With love and patience, nothing is impossible.” – Daisaku Ikeda
259. “We are born to love, we live to love, and we will die to love still more.” – Saint Joseph
260. “Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
261. “The love that lasts longest is the love that is never returned.” – W. Somerset Maugham
262. “The greatest pleasure of life is love.” – Euripides
263. “Love should be a tree whose roots are deep in the earth, but whose branches extend into heaven.” – Bertrand Russell
264. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
265. “Love is the river of life in this world.” – Henry Ward Beecher
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of sad love quotes to help you deal with difficult emotions.
Deep love quotes to lift your mood
266. “Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.” – Johnny Depp
267. “Love him and let him love you. Do you think anything else under heaven really matters?” – James A. Baldwin
268. “When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.” – Jimi Hendrix
269. “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
270. “Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in themselves.” – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
271. “A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.” – Thomas Carlyle
272. “Two minds with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.” –Jasper Fforde
273. “Love must be as much a light as it is a flame.” – Henry David Thoreau
274. “Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.” –Euripides
275. “Love feels no burden, regards not labors, strives toward more than it attains, argues not of impossibility since it believes that it may and can do all things.” – Thomas a Kempis
Also, check out our collection of romantic love quotes for him to get inspired to tell him exactly how you feel.
Deep love quotes to brighten your day
276. “I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.”—Pablo Neruda
277. “Love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” – Nelson Mandela
278. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” – Eden Ahbez
279. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Nora Ephron
280. “I am here, and I am looking at her. And she is so beautiful. I can see it. This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story. You are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder.” – Stephen Chbosky
281. “You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.” – Boris Pasternak
282. “I retain an unalterable affection for you, which neither time or distance can change.” – George Washington
If you’re enjoying these quotes, check out our George Washington quotes from America’s first president.
283. “Love is a great beautifier.” – Louisa May Alcott
284. “You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.” –Mary Oliver
285. “You are sunlight through a window, which I stand in, warmed. … My darling.” – Jessie Burton
Deep love quotes that make every moment count
286. “You’re not perfect, sport, and let me save you the suspense. This girl you met? She isn’t perfect either. The question is whether you’re perfect together.”—Good Will Hunting
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Good Will Hunting quotes to help you realize your potential.
287. “In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you. The right person is still gonna think the sun shines out of your ass.” – Diablo Cody
288. “Till I loved I never lived.” – Emily Dickinson
289. “Where there is love, there is no darkness.” – Proverb
290. “Love is a lot like a backache. It doesn’t show on X-rays, but you know it’s there.” – George Burns
291. “To love one person among this world’s many and to have loved each other deeply for a long while is beautiful.” – Do Jong-Hwan
292. “It is love that makes the impossible possible.” —Indian proverb
293. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor even touched, but only just felt in the heart.” – Helen Keller
294. “Every time I see you, baby, I get lost / If I’m dreaming, baby, please don’t wake me up.” – From the song “Fallin’ All in You”
295. “Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness it would still be dear.” – Charlotte Brontë
You’ll also love these mother daughter quotes expressing unconditional love.
More deep love quotes and sayings
296. “Love never dies.”― Lauren Kate
297. “It’s like in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together.” —Serendipity
298. “I knew I loved you before I met you.” – Savage Garden
299. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” —Bruce Lee
300. “My heart beats faster as you take my hand, my love grows stronger as you touch my soul.” —A.C. Van Cherub
301. “Love is so short, forgetting is so long.” —Pablo Neruda
302. “We lie in each other’s arms eyes shut and fingers open and all the colors of the world pass through our bodies like strings of fire.” —Marge Piercy
303. “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” —Robert Frost
304. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” —Maya Angelou
305. “Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality.” —Emily Dickinson
Deep love quotes to uplift your spirits
306. “You are my heart, my life, my entire existence.” — Julie Kagawa
307. “The first duty of love is to listen.” – Paul Tillich
308. “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” — Diana Peterfreund
309. “To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.” – Alan Cohen
310. “It doesn’t matter where I am. I’m yours.” — Sherry Thomas
311. “We are most alive when we are in love.”—John Updike
312. “You call it madness, but I call it love.” — Don Byas
313. “You think you’re one of millions but you’re one in a million to me.” – Brad Paisley, “The World” lyrics
314. “My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.” — The Princess and the Frog
315. “You’re the best thing I never knew I needed. So now it’s so clear I need you here always.” – Ne-Yo, “Never Knew I Needed” lyrics
Deep love quotes to form true connections
316. “True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice.” – Sadhu Vaswani
317. “Love is pure and true; love knows no gender.” – Tori Spelling
318. “Everything is clearer when you’re in love.”― John Lennon
319. “I do believe in one true love.” – Michelle Dockery
320. “I want him to see the flowers in my eyes and hear the songs in my hands.”― Francesca Lia Block
321. “It is so difficult in the world for people to find love, true love.” – LaToya Jackson
322. “True love brings up everything – you’re allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily.” – Jennifer Aniston
323. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Inconnu
324. “Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.” – Billy Graham
325. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
More deep love quotes and sayings
326. “If our love is only a will to possess, it is not love.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
327. “Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.” – Bob Marley
328. “Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.” – Dalai Lama XIV
329. “If a dog can love us unconditionally, why can’t we love each other the same way?” – Carol McKibben
330. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” – Mother Teresa
331. “The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well.” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
332. “Love is a fruit in season at all times and in reach of every hand!” – Mother Teresa
333. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
334. “Love is physiologically a legal battle that lovers fight until death.” – Farooq A. Shiekh
335. “Don’t do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul.” – Henry Rollins
Deep love quotes from books
336. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” – Sarah Dessen
337. “I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” – Jane Austen
338. “Love never dies a natural death.” – Anais Nin
339. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” – Princess Diana
340. “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
341. “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.” – Paulo Coelho
342. “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” – Jane Austen
343. “Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone’s bad qualities because they somehow complete you.” – Sarah Dessen
344. “I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.” – Charles Dickens
345. “I love you right up to the moon—and back.” – Sam McBratney
Love quotes so deep they encourage you to find your missing piece
346. “Love is the whole thing. We are only pieces.” — Rumi
347. “In love there are two things: bodies and words.” — Joyce Carol Oates
348. “Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” — Willa Cather
349. “Continue to share your heart with people even if it has been broken.” — Amy Poehler
350. “Passion makes the world go ’round. Love just makes it a safer place.” — Ice-T
351. “When you find that one that’s right for you, you feel like they were put there for you, you never want to be apart.” — Joe Manganiello
352. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get — only with what you are expecting to give — which is everything.” — Katharine Hepburn
353. “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” – Leo Christopher
354. “I believe in love. I think it just hits you and pulls the rug out from underneath you and, like a baby, demands your attention every minute of the day.” — Jodi Picoult
355. “Love isn’t something natural. Rather it requires discipline, concentration, patience, faith, and the overcoming of narcissism. It isn’t a feeling, it is a practice.” — Eric Fromm
Emotional and Heartfelt Deep Love Quotes
356. “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow—this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
357. “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.” — Sarah Bernhardt
358. “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.”― Dalai Lama
359. “A heart worth loving is one you understand, even in silence.” ― Shannon Alder
360. “The way our fingers intertwine feels so natural and right; as if our hands hold memories of meeting in a thousand other lifetimes.” ― John Mark Green
361. “The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence.” — Edward Thomas
362. “Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.” — Torquato Tasso
363. “It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” ― John Joseph Powell
364. “Oh, how a quiet love can drown out every fear.” — Jessica Katoff
365. “Don’t ever think I fell for you, or fell over you. I didn’t fall in love; I rose in it.” — Toni Morrison
Deep love quotes about what it feels like to fall in love
366. “No one ever fell in love without being a little bit brave.” —Mario Tomasello
367. “We never get enough of falling in love and believing in love.” —Shemar Moore
368. “You know you’re in love the moment you can touch the stars without reaching.” —Melisa M. Hamling
369. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” —Mignon McLaughlin
370. “You reminded me what it feels like to love. You made me fall in love and, heck, I don’t want to lose you.”—Nyare Dawn
371. “Don’t you be so nice to me; I fall in love so easily.” —Waylon Jennings
372. “To fall in love is very easy, staying in love is a challenge, letting go is the hardest part, and moving on is a damn suicide.” —Nishan Panwar
373. “All love stories are tales of beginnings. We go to the beginning, to pinpoint the moment of freefall.” —Meghan O’Rourke
374. “Don’t fall in love; rise with it.” —Amit Abraham
375. “You will always fall in love and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast.”—Catherynne M. Valente
Deep love quotes that make you think
376. “My soul will always find its way to yours because home is where the heart is.” – Truth Devour
377. “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
378. “Even before we met and long after we’re both gone, my heart lives inside of yours. I’m forever and ever in love with you.” – Crystal Woods
379. “Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you.” – Dolly Parton
380. “Every day I’m convinced that I can’t possibly love you more… and every day I’m proven wrong.” – Steve Maraboli
381. “There is no remedy for love, but to love more.” – Thoreau
382. “I see these lights, every time I look into your eyes. It crosses my heart, and make me feel in love.” – Jayson Engay
383. “All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.” – Leo Tolstoy
384. “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.” ― Nicholas Sparks
385. “We accept the love we think we deserve.” – Stephen Chbosky
Deep Love Quotes To Express Your Emotions and Feelings
386. “Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – William Goldman
387. “Storm clouds may gather, and stars may collide, but I love you until the end of time.” – Moulin Rouge
388. “For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.” – Andrew McMahon
389. “Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.” – Robert Sexton
390. “You are the one girl that made me risk everything for a future worth having.” – Simone Elkeles
391. “If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.” – Led Zeppelin
392. “I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.” – Charles Dickens
393. “Each time you happen to me all over again.” – Edith Wharton
394. “Our love cannot be measured, it just is.” – John Paul Stevens
395. “My blind eyes are desperately waiting for the sight of you.” – Richard Burton
Deep Love Quotes To Love Genuinely
396. “The worst, the least curable hatred is that which has superseded deep love.” — Euripides
397. “This brief lifetime is my opportunity to receive love, deepen love, grow in love, and give love.” — Henri Nouwen
398. “You know you’re in love when you stop comparing.” — Mason Cooley
399. “I have such a deep love for traditional country music.” — Connie Smith
400. “The price of shallow sex may be a corresponding loss of capacity for deep love.” — Shana Alexander
401. “As we enter into exquisite awareness of the life that want to live as us, we learn to love deeply. – We claim our passion.” — Gunilla Brodde Norris
402. Love deeply, love without jealousy, love blissfully and help each other to be more meditative.” — Rajneesh
403. “Fight fairly. Give generously. Laugh loudly. Love deeply.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
404. “I guess the tone of jokes is often, at best, irreverent, but it always comes from a place of deep love.” — John Oliver
405. “Because of deep love, one is courageous. Because of frugality, one is generous. Because of not daring to be ahead of the world, one becomes the leader of the world.” — Laozi
Deep Love Quotes To Express Your Feelings
406. “Let someone with a deep love to give, give that deep love to you, and what magic you’ll see.” — Jacques Dem
407. “Your memory feels like home to me. So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds it’s way back to you.” ― Ranata Suzuki
408. “Every true and deep love is a sacrifice.” — Carl Jung
409. “Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it’s the only way to love life completely.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
410. “My love for you does not recognize boundaries, distances, borders, or time-zones!” ― Avijeet Das
411. “It’s when your eyes rested on mine, I knew eyes had their own vocabulary.” ― Monika Chhetri
412. “Where love is deep, much can be accomplished.” — Shinichi Suzuki
413. “Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I’m ready for war.” ― Wiz Khalifa
414. “My love for you does not recognize boundaries, distances, borders, or time-zones!” ― Avijeet Das
415. “In a parallel universe you and I are for each other forever!” ― Avijeet Das
Deep Love Quotes that Resonate the Soul
416. “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” ― Mother Teresa
417. “Love is a deep well from which you may drink often, but into which you may fall but once.” ― Ellye Howell Glover
418. “Kiss with your soul, where lips can never reach. Touch with your eyes, penetrate deep. Love every part, fully complete.” ― Melody Lee
419. “Love is tough. Love survives through the worst of situations, and thrives through hope. Even when things seem hopeless love will find it’s way.” ― Malika E. Nura
420. “There is always that one person in our lives who we deeply love, and that person can also destroy us.” ― Ranbir Kapoor
421. “I believe in the compelling power of love. I do not understand it. I believe it to be the most fragrant blossom of all this thorny existence.” ― Theodore Dreiser
422. “You never know how deep love grows till you lose it. And you never, never, never realize it’s true for you until it’s gone.” ― Isaac Hayes
423. “Loves grown deep, deep into the heart of me / You’ve become a part of me / Let us plant the seed and watch it grow.” ― Kenny Nolan
424. “Once we recognize what we are feeling, once we recognize we can feel deeply, love deeply, can feel joy, then we will demand that all parts of our lives produce that kind of joy.” ― Audre Lorde
425. “Love conquers all; let us surrender to love.” ― Virgil
Which of these deep love quotes was your favorite?
Love is the most precious thing in the universe.
Loving someone and having them love you back is the most important thing in life.
Hopefully, these sweet deep love quotes have provided you with some inspiration to express your feelings to the love of your life.
Use them as a guide, or pick a favorite.
No matter what, be inspired, be open, and express the true and endearing affection you have for your significant other.
You will be thankful you did.
Did you enjoy these deep love quotes?
Which of these quotes was your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.
January 24, 2023 5:00 AM EST