Wednesday Quotes for Hump Day Motivation & Inspiration
Happy hump day, folks. Get inspired for the rest of your week with wonderful Wednesday quotes!
April 10, 2023 5:00 AM EST
It’s midweek, and what better way to celebrate than with these wonderful Wednesday quotes!
You’re past the dreaded Monday, you’ve cruised past Tuesday with no hiccups, and now Wednesday beckons you to celebrate the exciting midweek vibes.
Tell us your favorite Wednesday quote in the comment section.
You may also enjoy our article on:
According to a survey by Accountemps, Wednesday is the most popular day of the week for employees to schedule meetings (31%), followed by Tuesday (28%), and Thursday (20%).
Read and share Wednesday quotes to get inspired and share some hump day motivation with your team to keep everyone motivated and on track!
What are the benefits of reading these Wednesday quotes?
Make Wednesday your best day every week!
Wednesday signals the middle of the working week.
And although it can be associated with a lack of motivation or ambition, Hump Day is a day to refuel your Everyday Power and head full steam ahead towards the weekend.
It’s a day to be excited about because once you get through the “hump” of Wednesday, you’ll be on an easier journey for the rest of the week.
There are various ways to make Hump Day the best day of your week, and these Wednesday motivation quotes will help you win.
To make it a special day, prepare for Hump Day on Tuesday, which will ensure a positive start.
To have a head start:
- get to the office earlier
- maintain a positive mindset
- treat yourself to a few little breaks whenever you need to recharge
Having made it through Monday and Tuesday, you might need a little extra motivation to get through the day.
To spur you on for the rest of the week, here are some inspiring, happy, and motivational Wednesday quotes, Wednesday sayings, and Wednesday proverbs collected from a variety of sources over the years.
Don’t forget to also read out the handpicked collection of Monday motivation quotes to start your week off on the right track.
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Wednesday quotes to help you get through hump day
Wednesday is also known as “Hump Day” because it marks the midpoint of the typical workweek.
A survey by The Creative Group found that 39% of advertising and marketing executives consider Wednesday to be the most stressful day of the week.
1. “Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week!” – Lee Fox Williams
You will also enjoy our article on morning quotes.
2. “If all our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays, we could wind up with nine-day weekends.” – George Carlin
You will also enjoy our article on November quotes.
3. “To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.” – Dwayne Johnson
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of Thursday quotes to inspire the end of your week.
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of happy Friday quotes to help you reflect on an amazing week.
4. “Elephants love Wednesday, and so will you.” – Anthony T. Hincks
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about new beginning.
5. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
You will also enjoy our article on domestic violence quotes.
6. “A Wednesday with no rain is a dry hump day.” – Demetri Martin
You will also enjoy our article on motivational quotes for kids.
7. “It will not be lonely on Wednesday when it has all around it.” – Anthony T. Hincks
You will also enjoy our article on Morticia Addams quotes.
8. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Wayne Gretzky quotes that transcend hockey.
You will also enjoy our article on good morning quotes for him.
9. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
You will also enjoy our article on inspirational quotes for women.
10. “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!” – Henry Ford
Also check out our list of the best weekend quotes to power your workweek.
Positive Wednesday motivation quotes
A study conducted by LinkedIn found that Wednesday is the best day to send marketing emails, with a 25% higher open rate than emails sent on Monday or Friday.
Including Wednesday quotes to your marketing emails could inspire the recipients to read and reply your emails.
11. “Wednesday is a day to help others celebrate life. You and only you are accountable for what you extend and give to others. One smile not only increases your value but it gives joy to each person you meet.” – Byron Pulsifer
You will also enjoy our article on rain quotes.
12. “Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
You will also enjoy our article on walking quotes.
13. “Wednesday: Halfway to the weekend! Enjoy your day!” – Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on good morning quotes.
14. “My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays.” – Arsene Wenger
You will also enjoy our article on happy holidays quotes.
15. “Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.” – Connor Franta
You will also enjoy our article on elephant quotes.
16. “When you encounter various trials, big or small, be full of joy. They’re opportunities to learn patience.” – Scott Curran
You will also enjoy our article on hockey quotes.
17. “Wednesdays will always bring smiles for the second half of the week.” –Anthony T. Hincks
You will also enjoy our article on good afternoon quotes.
18. “Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Happy Wednesday stay positive. Think positive. Do positive a very good morning.” – Anonymous
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of morning inspirational quotes to help you get your day started.
You will also enjoy our article on Saturday quotes.
19. “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castaneda
You will also enjoy our article on keep your head up quotes.
20. “When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.” – Harley Davidson
Wednesday quotes to motivate and push you through the day
A study conducted by the University of Illinois found that Wednesday is the most productive day of the week, with employees completing the most tasks and accomplishing the most goals on this day.
This suggests that once you get past Wednesday, you can look forward to a more productive and successful end to the week.
21. “Wednesdays were the best thing about Atlantis. The middle of the week was a traditional holiday there. Everyone stopped work and celebrated the fact that half the week was over.” – Walter Moers
22. “On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything.” – Kit Williams
23. “Happy Wednesday! Cast your love to all, trust in the team to which you are joined, and do not do wrong to others for your own self-gratification.” – Byron Pulsifer
24. “When people refer to ‘Back in the Day,’ it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you.” – Dane Cook
25. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
26. “There are more myths about Black Wednesday than the Greeks ever created.” – John Major
27. “Commit to your goals – Once you have set your goals, you have to fully commit yourself towards achieving it.” – Mia Conrad
28. “Without the week, where would the week be?” – Anthony T. Hincks
29. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
30. “Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.” – Babe Ruth
Happy Wednesday motivation quotes
A study published in the Journal of Applied Psychology found that individuals experience the least amount of stress on Wednesdays.
This suggests that once you make it past hump day, you can look forward to a more relaxed and stress-free end to the week.
31. “Happy Wednesday! You are who you are; be happy with what you are called to do. Do not pretend to be like someone else for your gifts are unique to help lead you to the success as only you can define. Have a good day.” – Byron Pulsifer
32. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.”― Lou Holtz
33. “The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.” – Henry Ward Beecher
34. “I’ve realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy.” – Angelina Jolie
35. “Whatever I have tried to do in life, I have tried with all my heart to do it well; whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted myself to completely.” – Charles Dickens
36. “What’s in a Wednesday?
You! That’s who!
Happy Wednesday. ” – Anthony T. Hincks
37. “Happy Wednesday! Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – William Shakespeare
38. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” – Jim Rohn
39. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”― Walt Disney
40. “Inspiration is one thing and you can’t control it, but hard work is what keeps the ship moving. Keep up the good work.” – Kevin Eubanks
If you’re enjoying this collection of quotes, then you’ll love our collection of short inspirational quotes that will help you remain optimistic.
Inspirational Wednesday quotes to help you succeed
A survey conducted by the American Heart Association found that Wednesday is the most popular day of the week for people to exercise.
This suggests that people are more likely to stay on track with their fitness goals once they make it through hump day.
41. “When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere.” – John Wyndham
42. “On Wednesday, when the sky is blue,
and I have nothing else to do,
I sometimes wonder if it’s true
That who is what and what is who.” – Winnie the Pooh
43. “On Wednesdays we wear pink.” – Mean Girls
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Mean Girls quotes that will make your life more fetch.
44. “They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.” – Robert A. Heinlein
45. “Fennel, which is the spice for Wednesdays, the day of averages, of middle-aged people. . . . Fennel. . . smelling of changes to come. ” – Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
46. “Wednesday can only dream of becoming Thursday.” – Anthony T. Hincks
47. “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” – Seth Godin
48. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
49. “The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.”― Tricia Cunningham
50. “The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance. The wise grows it under his feet.”― James Oppenheim
We also have a selection of Tuesday quotes to pump you up for the rest of the week!
Wednesday motivation quotes
A survey conducted by Accountemps found that Wednesday is the most productive day of the week, with 48% of professionals rating it as their most productive day.
This statistic emphasizes the importance of staying motivated and focused throughout the workweek to achieve productivity.
51. “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
52. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
53. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
54. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
55. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
56. “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” – Bruce Feirstein
57. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – Lolly Daskal
58. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” – Thomas J. Watson
59. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
60. “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” – Earl Nightingale
61. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
62. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – Robert Kiyosaki
63. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” – George Bernard Shaw
64. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” – Anatole France
65. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John R. Wooden
Wednesday quotes to inspire hard work
According to a study published in the Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, having a positive outlook and optimistic mindset can lead to increased job satisfaction and productivity.
This highlights the importance of focusing on positivity and motivation, especially during the middle of the workweek when energy levels may be lower.
66. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
67. “Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last.” – Hamilton Holt
68. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
69. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
70. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
71. “All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.” – Calvin Coolidge
72. “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
73. “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” — Muhammad Ali
74. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” –
Martin Luther King, Jr.
75. “Your ability to discipline yourself to set clear goals, and then to work toward them every day, will do more to guarantee your success than any other single factor.” – Brian Tracy
Wednesday quotes to elevate your perspective
A survey conducted by the American Psychological Association found that workplace stress is a significant issue for many Americans, with 65% of respondents reporting that work is a top source of stress.
This statistic emphasizes the importance of taking time to focus on motivation and inspiration to combat the negative effects of workplace stress.
76. “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
77. “Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
78. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
79. “Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.” – Booker T. Washington
80. “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” –
81. “Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work.” – H.L. Hunt
82. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
83. “A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn’t feel like it.” – Alistair Cook
84. “You will never plough a field if you only turn it over in your mind.” –
85. “Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results.” – James Allen
Powerful Wednesday quotes
According to a study conducted by Monster.com, Wednesday is the most popular day of the week for job seekers to search for new opportunities.
This statistic could be used to highlight the idea that Wednesdays are a day of renewed motivation and focus for many people, making it an ideal day to share inspiring quotes.
86. “Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.” – John Barrymore
87. “Being strong means rejoicing in who you are, complete with imperfections.” – Margaret Woodhouse
88. “If you can change your mind, you can change your life.” – William James
89. “I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn’t fall down.” – Allen H Neuharth
90. “The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.” – Eric Thomas
91. “Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance.” – Bruce Barton
92. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
93. “Just decide; what’s it’s gonna be, who you’re gonna be and how your gonna do it, and then from that point, the universe will get out of your way.” – Will Smith
94. “The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” – Robert H Schuller
95. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like our collection of Sunday quotes that will inspire you and fill you with positivity.
Wednesday quotes to level up your week
A survey by YouGov found that 57% of Americans consider Wednesday to be the “hump day” of the week, meaning they see it as the midpoint and turning point of their workweek.
This data could be used to emphasize the significance of Wednesdays and the potential impact of positive quotes to keep people motivated and energized.
96. “Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.” – Tom Fleming
97. “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” – Gerard Way
98. “We choose to go to the moon and do these other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.” – John Fitzgerald Kennedy
99. “I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life.” — Corazon Aquino
100. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
101. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
102. “Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.” — Henry van Dyke
103. “The greatest mistake you can ever make in life is to be continually fearing that you will make one.” – Ellen Hubbard
104. “There ain’t no problem that some other dude didn’t have 1,000 years ago.” – Will Smith
105. “Opportunity is missed by people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Alva Edison
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of opportunity quotes about making the most of a situation.
Wednesday quotes to get extra motivation
A study by TheLadders found that Wednesday is the best day to schedule a job interview, as it’s the day when hiring managers are most likely to be focused and alert.
This statistic could be used to suggest that Wednesdays are a day when people are particularly open to new opportunities and ideas, making it an ideal day to share inspirational quotes.
106. “Rise and rise again until lambs become lions.”― Robin Hood
107. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
108. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua Marine
109. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” –Arthur Ashe
110. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
111. “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” — Coco Chanel
112. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
113. “Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.” — Brian Tracy
114. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
115. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” — Henry David Thoreau
Wednesday quotes for mid-week inspiration
116. “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
117. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” —Mark Twain
118. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Satya Nani
119. “The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” – Napoleon Hill
120. “Courage is one step ahead of fear.” – Coleman Young
121. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
122. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
123. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
124. “Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations.” – Zig Ziglar
125. “Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.” – Theodore N. Vail
Wednesday quotes to push through the week
126. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” – Duke Ellington
127. “There is no traffic jam along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach
128. “Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.”― Shannon L. Alder
129. “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” – Diane Ackerman
130. “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.” ― Jim Rohn
131. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
132. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
133. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
134. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” – Jillian Michaels
135. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
Positive Wednesday quotes
136. “Enthusiasm is the electricity of life. How do you get it? You act enthusiastic until you make it a habit.” – Gordon Parks
137. “Heaven knows the difference between Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon. God longs to speak as clearly in the workplace as He does in the sanctuary.” – Max Lucado
138. “Life is about making an impact, changing things and leaving things better than you found them.” – Munmi Sarma
139. “Face reality as it is, not as it was or as you wish it to be.”― Jack Welch
140. “When we train our minds to radiate positive view points, we will see positive results in our lives.” – John Vaulkner
141. “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristotle
142. “Every mistake you make is only increasing your odds of succeeding.” – Nick Laporta
143. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
144. “We must move forward, we must continue to dream and we must stay focused in order to overcome.” – Ron Walker
145. “The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.” –Elbert Hubbard
More Wednesday quotes and sayings
146. “You are forgiven for your happiness and your successes only if you generously consent to share them.” – Albert Camus
147. “It’s a bad day when you don’t get the work done that you need to get done or you don’t get it done to the satisfaction.” – David Fincher
148. “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” – Dr. Seuss
149. “Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It’s the best part of the day.” – George Allen, Sr.
150. “Never stop learning and never stop thinking and asking, “why not?” – Steven Levi
151. “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” – Princess Diana
152. “You choose to make your faith, trust, and power bigger than the temporary doubts.” – Molly McCord
153. “The road to success is always under construction.”― Lily Tomlin
154. “The first step is you have to say that you can.” – Will Smith
155. “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.” – Alexander Graham Bell
Wednesday Quotes to Keep You Inspired in the Middle of the Week
156. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
157. “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” – Sheryl Sandberg
158. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
159. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” – H.G. Wells
160. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
161. “Things aren’t always easy, but you just have to keep going and don’t let the small stuff bog you down.” – Stella Maeve
162. “Edit your life frequently and ruthlessly. It’s your masterpiece after all.”― Nathan W. Morris
163. “Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.” – Vince Lombardi
164. “Surround yourself with people who are going to motivate and inspire you.” – Charles Marcus
165. “A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it.”― Ray A. Davis
166. “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” – Oscar Wilde
Wednesday quotes from song lyrics and other places
167. “Stuck inside on a Wednesday. Don’t got nowhere to go.” — Dogwood Days, Wednesday
168. “It’s half past Wednesday. F*ck the first part of the week.” — Brett Maline, Half Past Wednesday
169. “Block your call like Dikembe. And I go downtown on a Wednesday.” — Lance Pique, Wednesday
170. “I’ve heard on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but I’ve never heard of Someday.” — Reverend Ike
171. “The love you gave me ruined every little thing for me. To you its just another Wednesday.” — Ethan Cheatwood, Wednesday
172. “Wednesday morning was the last time we talked. I guess she figured it was better if she walked.” — America, Wednesday Morning
173. “When it’s night time in Italy it’s Wednesday over here.” — The Everly Brothers, When it’s Night Time in Italy it’s Wednesday Over Here
174. “Welcome to Wednesday. Everything is shaping up; it’s Wednesday. Are you ready to greet the day like it’s Wednesday?” — Trekker, Wednesday
175. “You make mistakes, mistakes don’t make you.”― Maxwell Maltz
176. “A good day is a day in which we manage to grow even a little bit and to move ahead at least one tiny step. When we stagnate, we lose ourselves and we lose endless chances. That is why a good Wednesday is a day when we did things and we did them well.” — Liza Hawkins
Wednesday quotes about how to spend Hump Day
177. “My wife and I go to movies every Wednesday.” — Rza
178. “At school, I was only allowed four sweets every Wednesday, so I’ve developed an addiction.” — Trinny Woodall
179. “I would come home from school every Wednesday, order pizza, and watch ‘X-Files.’ I was devoted.” — Ben Foster
180. “She got the magazine on a Wednesday morning, and on Thursday announced our marriage was over.” — David Gest
181. “Wednesday a junior came to me, and told me I was to be hazed as I left the Opera House Friday night.” — Richard Harding Davis
182. “I’ve been working on ‘The New York Times’ crossword puzzle on the subway. I can make it until about Wednesday.” — Eddie Kaye Thomas
183. “I’ve been on a number of teams where there are guys you can’t stand seeing walking into the facility on a Wednesday.” — Carson Palmer
184. “I like the good life too much, I’m not good at going on stage night after night and on wet Wednesday afternoons.” — Anthony Hopkins
185. “My parents signed me up for classical guitar lessons, which made for two years of the most depressing Wednesday evenings.” — Andrew Garfield
186. “It’s a voluntary act. I cannot punish anyone not taking the public transport, but I want everyone, from the highest-ranking officers to the lowest, to take public transport every Wednesday.” — Veerappa Moily
Motivational Wednesday quotes
187. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” – Albert Einstein
188. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” —Thomas Carlyle
189. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
190. “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you’re willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” —Lou Holtz
191. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
192. “When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.” —Karen E. Quinones Miller
193. “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.” – Conan O’Brien
194. “Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” —Farrah Gray
195. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
Wednesday wisdom quotes
196. “Light tomorrow with today.” —Elizabeth Barrett Browning
197. “I cannot let the fear of the past color the future.” ― Julie Kagawa
198. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.”
― Steve Maraboli
199. “Everything is hard before it is easy.”― Goethe J.W.
200. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”― Wayne W. Dyer
201. “Live boldly. Push yourself. Don’t settle.”― Jojo Moyes
202. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” ― Napoleon Hill
203. “One must always be prepared for riotous and endless waves of transformation.”― Elizabeth Gilbert
204. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”― Jim Rohn
205. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently.”― Anthony Robbins
Wednesday Quotes To Enjoy Your Mid Week
206. “Home may be where the heart is, but it’s no place to spend Wednesday afternoon.” ― Walker Percy
207. “Happy Wednesday, Fam! Dream big, live courageously, communicate honestly, be mindful, act with kindness, and spread love today, and every day!” ― Tracey Edmonds
208. “Wednesday will either make you or break you. You are either on the upward trend or the downward slide to the end of the work week. Give it all you got this Wednesday!” — Catherine Pulsifer.
209. “Let Wednesday put a rainbow into your life.” ― Anthony Hawes
210. “I do remember dreamy Wednesdays in the rain, creative pain.” ― The Wannadies
211. “ Wednesday is the angel of the week because she balances the days evenly for us. Sun, Mon, Tues -Wednesday – Thu, Fri, Sat.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
212. “On Wednesday they’re feelin’ fine again. And they’re workin’ like a dog and diggin’ in.” ― Johnny Cash
213. “Happy Wednesday! Happiness is found from within when you learn to appreciate your blessings, LIVE in the present and LOVE!” ― Tracey Edmond
214. “When Wednesday morning came the weather was very fine, And the sun in the heavens brightly did shine, And continued so all the live long day.” ― William Topaz McGonagall
215. “John certainly gives it a good hit, doesn’t he? My Sunday best is a Wednesday afternoon compared to him.” ― Nick Faldo
Funny Wednesday quotes
216. “Trouble knocked at the door, but, hearing laughter, hurried away.” — Benjamin Franklin
217. “Luck is what you have left over after you give 100 percent.” – Langston Coleman
218. “I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.” — H. Kyle Seale
219. “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.” – Kyle Chandler
220. “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” — Will Rogers
221. “It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question.” – Eugene Ionesco Decouvertes
222. “When all else fails, there’s always delusion.” — Conan O’Brien
223. “Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget tossing in the lifeboats.” – Voltaire
224. “If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.” – Yogi Berra
225. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.” – Joe Girard
Wednesday Quotes for Midweek Vibes
226. “Wednesday is the hump day from where you can see the Friday.” — Invajy
227. “Wednesday will never be lonely when it has days all around it.” — Anthony T. Hincks
228. “If I love you Wednesday, what is that to you? I do not love you Thursday—so much is true.” — Edna St. Vincent Millay
229. “I object only when it reaches a stage when I am threatened with having nothing left for my old age – which is due to start next Tuesday or Wednesday.” — Noel Coward
230. “Instead of traveling on a weekend, begin your trip on a Tuesday or Wednesday, which are often the cheapest days to fly. Being flexible with timing can help with savings.” — Gillian Tans
231.“I think vestigially there’s a synesthete in me, but not like a real one who immediately knows what color Wednesday is.” — A. S. Byatt
232. “My attitude toward progress has passed from antagonism to boredom. I have long ceased to argue with people who prefer Thursday to Wednesday because it is Thursday.” — Gilbert K. Chesterton
233. “He couldn’t believe it was only Wednesday. And it was made worse when he realized it was actually Tuesday.” — T.J. Klune
234. “Wednesday confuses me; whether I should move two steps forward or two step backwad for weekend.” — Invajy
235. “Never schedule a board meeting on Wednesday because it kills two weekends.” — Kurt Vonnegut
Wednesday Quotes To Maintain a Happy Mood Throughout the Week
236. “Focus on inspiring thoughts and keep positive thoughts and behavior at the forefront of your vision for Wednesday is a day to excel not to retreat from motivation to do a job well done.” — Byron Pulsifer
237. “When lip service to some mysterious deity permits bestiality on Wednesday and absolution on Sunday, cash me out.” — Frank Sinatra
238. “Ash Wednesday is full of joy…The source of all sorrow is the illusion that of ourselves we are anything but dust.” — Thomas Merton
239. “You can’t go out and practice average on Wednesday, average on Thursday, okay on Friday and then expect to play well on Sunday.” — Tom Brady
240. “Even the darkest moments of the liturgy are filled with joy, and Ash Wednesday, the beginning of the lenten fast, is a day of happiness, a Christian feast.” — Thomas Merton
241.”Elegance is like manners. You can’t be polite only on Wednesday or Thursday. If you are elegant, you should be every day of the week. If you are not, then it’s another matter.” — Aldo Gucci
242. “The real trouble about the duty of forgiveness is that you do it with all your might on Monday and then find on Wednesday that it hasn’t stayed put and all has to be done over again.” — C. S. Lewis
243. “Every Wednesday, my husband and I have a study group with our friends. I attend church. We try to devote time in the morning, say a prayer.” — Carrie Underwood
244. “When the president decides something on Monday, he still believes it on Wednesday – no matter what happened Tuesday.” — Stephen Colbert
245. “I never thought I’d be making a living off of acting – it’s still kind of a shock for my family and friends to see my face on TV every Wednesday night.” — Matthew Gray Gubler
Wednesday Quotes To Re-energise You On Mid-Week
246. “It was like trying to break up with the color orange, or Wednesday, or silent e. It was the most passionate and tumultuous relationship I’d ever known.” ― Rob Sheffield
247. “Happy Wednesday! Practice compassion. Lift others. Learn to encourage rather than criticize. You’ll feel better when you help others feel better.” ― Tracey Edmonds
248. “Do you believe in Evil, Mr Box?” said my companion, grinding his jaw and looking at the couple with unfeigned contempt. “Only on Wednesdays.” ― Mark Gatiss
249. “Monday is my slope day. Wednesday’s the summit and after that, it’s all down hill until the next week. Have a great week skiing. I know that I will.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
250. Wednesday lets me move forward to the second half of the week.
Happy Wednesday!” ― Anthony T. Hincks
251. “No,” Wednesday agreed. “You have tortured with silence. You let her grieve for a soul she did not lose, mourn a heart that should not have broken, and berate herself for betraying the man she loves…with the man she loves. It can’t be ‘true’ love without the truth, Rumbold.” ― Alethea Kontis
252. “The abbreviated exam week meant that Wednesday was the last day of school for us. And all day long, it was hard not to walk around, thinking about the lastness of it all.” ― John Green
253.“I do doubles on Monday and Thursday, take Wednesday off or do easy cardio, do doubles on Thursday and Friday, and the weekend I just get outside and get active – jog or bike ride, or play tennis with my mom.” ― Mikaela Shiffrin
254. “Help!!!! Why is Wednesday spelled like that!!!!” ― Blake Shelton
255. “You’re a brilliant girl, Wednesday, but sometimes you get in your own way.” ― Morticia
Wednesday Quotes to Get You Through Wednesday
256. “Wednesday is a day to reflect on your accomplishments and to continue pushing forward towards your goals.” ― Darren L. Johnson
257. “Wednesday is a day to focus on your dreams and to make them a reality.” ― Dr. Steve Maraboli
257. “Wednesday is a day to let go of the past and embrace the present.” ― Ritu Ghatourey
259. “Wednesday is a day to be thankful for the blessings in your life and to strive to be a blessing to others.” ― Joel Osteen
260. “Wednesday is a day to make the most of the opportunities that come your way.” ― Brian Tracy
261. “Wednesday is a day to be intentional about creating a positive impact in the world.” ― John C. Maxwell
262. “Wednesday is a day to let go of negative thoughts and to focus on the good things in life.” ― Louise Hay
263. “Wednesday is a day to remind yourself that you are capable of achieving great things.” ― Tony Robbins
264. “Wednesday is a day to appreciate the small things in life and to find happiness in the little things.” ― Oprah Winfrey
265. “Wednesday is a day to remind yourself that you are strong, capable and worthy of happiness.” ― Brené Brown
Which of these Wednesday quotes is your favorite?
Although some people might suffer from low energy and waste their Wednesdays away, you can easily make Hump Day the best day of your week.
Hopefully, these Wednesday motivation quotes have given you a bit of inspiration to make it to the weekend.
Did you enjoy these Wednesday quotes?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
We would love to hear all about it in the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to like and share.
March 30, 2023 at 6:17 AM
Wow! This is really great article, may I share your article with this link? https://everydaypower.com/wednesday-quotes/
Danielle Dahl, Managing Editor
April 3, 2023 at 12:58 PM
Absolutely! We hope you also enjoy some of the other content on our site. You can also click the share button directly.
August 7, 2019 at 2:35 AM
In fact, each day seems to present a different challenge. On Monday, you’re looking for a jolt to start the week. On Wednesday, you need some help to get over the hump. And on the weekends, you need to get rejuvenated for the week ahead .
November 8, 2018 at 6:19 PM
I love #27 on this list! Creating and achieving goals is the key to success.