These inspiring finish strong quotes about completing a task will motivate you to go all the way.
If you’re pursuing your goals and working your hardest, it’s important to finish strong.
These quotes about finishing a difficult task with strength and determination are guaranteed to inspire you.
What goal are you pursuing?
Whether you’re putting your efforts into work, sports, art, relationships, or something else, it’s always important to end on a strong note.
At the end of the day, the way you perform will directly affect the quality of your life.
Read these motivational finish strong quotes to boost your ambition.
When times get tough, it’s important to power through until the end.
This collection of quotes will inspire you to finish strong and complete all of your tasks.
Sometimes procrastination and the busyness of life can get in the way of your hard work.
If you need encouragement to finish strong, these quotes will absolutely inspire you.
Don’t forget to also read these determination quotes that inspire persistence and grit.
Finish strong quotes to motivate and encourage you
1. “Many will start fast, few will finish strong.” – Gary Ryan Blair
2. “I start a picture and I finish it.” – Jean-Michel Basquiat
3. “Starting strong is good. Finishing strong is epic.” – Robin Sharma
4. “If the word quit is part of your vocabulary, then the word finish is likely not.” – B.G. Jett
5. “You’ve got to be able to finish out the season on a strong note.” – Paul Pierce
6. “When we make progress quickly, it feeds our emotions. Then, when there’s a period of waiting or we hit a plateau, we find out how committed we really are and whether we’re going to see things through to the finish or quit.” – Joyce Meyer
7. “No one has a problem with the first mile of a journey. Even an infant could do fine for a while. But it isn’t the start that matters. It’s the finish line.” – Julien Smith
8. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
9. “You have got to decide, look, this is who I am; this is my best way to present myself, and I’m going to ride that horse to the finish line. Not everybody will like it, but that’s OK.” – Phil McGraw
10. “Stopping at third adds no more to the score than striking out. It doesn’t matter how well you start if you fail to finish.” – Billy Sunday
Finish strong quotes to guide you on your journey to greatness
11. “One lesson learned is you’ve got to finish the scenario with excellence. You just cannot stop.” – Satya Nadella
12. “Whenever you have taken up work in hand, you must see it to the finish. That is the ultimate secret of success. Never, never, never give up!” – Dada Vaswani
13. “My legacy doesn’t matter. It isn’t important that I be remembered. It’s important that when I stand before the Lord, he says, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant.’ I want to finish strong.” – James Dobson
14. “Everything ends; you just have to figure out a way to push to the finish line.” – Jesse Itzler
15. “If you say you’re going to do something, you do it. If you start it, you finish it.” – Robert Griffin III
16. “If God hadn’t rested on Sunday, He would have had time to finish the world.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
17. “Nice guys finish first. If you don’t know that, then you don’t know where the finish line is.” – Garry Shandling
18. “There are two kinds of people, those who finish what they start and so on.” – Robert Byrne
19. “I am like every single fighter – going into the ring, I have in my mind, ‘Finish the bout before all the rounds are over, and to get the victory before that.’” – Vasyl Lomachenko
20. “The best feeling I ever get is when I finish a song, and it exists, and it didn’t exist before, and now it’s there, and it makes me feel a certain way.” – Conor Oberst
These inspiring promise quotes about keeping your word that will remind you to always be honest and honorable.
Finish strong quotes to boost your ambition
21. “When I start something, I have to finish it, and I’m a super perfectionist, too.” – Kali Uchis
22. “You want to structure something that has form and that builds the right dynamic from start to finish.” – Lindsey Buckingham
23. “I was always into sports, and as a sportsperson, you need to be fit to survive and play from start to finish.” – Disha Patani
24. “The only routine I have is that I finish everything I start. I wake up early every day – about 6:30 A.M. – but I do not work every day. I could laze for a day or two, but I wouldn’t do it for three.” – Colm Toibin
25. “My schedule is always tight. But I like to have the pressure of having to finish doing something; it gives me an added edge.” – Wynton Marsalis
26. “Whenever I start something, I try to finish it.” – Mark Hunt
27. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” – Thomas Carlyle
28. “Remember no matter how fast you run, you can’t be the winner if you don’t finish.” – Israelmore Ayivor
29. “My grandmother always told me how you start is how you finish.” – Bernie Mac
30. “Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Finish strong quotes that will motivate you to go all the way
31. “There’s an old saying that you don’t ever finish a movie, you abandon it, and I really believe that. I never walk away from a take and pat myself on the back.” – Ryan Reynolds
32. “The last thing you want to do is finish playing or doing anything and wish you would have worked harder.” – Derek Jeter
33. “The difference between the people who make it across the finish line and everyone else is one simple thing: an action plan.” – John Tesh
34. “In soloing – as in other activities – it is far easier to start something than it is to finish it.” – Amelia Earhart
35. “I’m different than most people. When I cross the finish line of a big race, I see that people are ecstatic, but I’m thinking about what I’m going to do tomorrow. It’s as if my journey is everlasting, and there is no finish line.” – David Goggins
36. “You never make it, especially in this industry where you constantly churn out stuff, things. You never finish.” – Tom Ford
37. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
38. “I kind of believe that, whenever possible, you should finish the job that you set out to do.” – Eric Garcetti
39. “The hardest part for me is to finish a track. I start new projects all the time.” – Martin Garrix
40. “We are going to finish this picture just the way I want it… because you cannot compromise an artist’s vision.” – Ed Wood
You might also like these motivational CT Fletcher quotes to unleash your inner beast.
Finish strong quotes that will inspire you to put in the hard work
41. “That’s one thing you learn in sports. You don’t give up; you fight to the finish.” – Louis Zamperini
42. “One should always try to do the best you possibly can. I’m not in a race to the finish line – I won’t put anything out until it’s completely ready.” – L’Wren Scott
43. “I don’t want to finish my life not being alive. I think that is the saddest thing that can happen to a person. I want to keep living to the end.” – Mario Vargas Llosa
44. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” —Nelson Mandela
45. “I’m always thinking about future projects and at the same time trying to finish the project you’re in the middle off.” – Jerry Lewis
46. “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.” —Demi Lovato
47. “There is no room for second place. There is only one place in my game and that is first place. I have finished second twice in my time at Green Bay and I never want to finish second again.” – Vince Lombardi
48. “When you see the finish line, speed up.” – Glen Greenawalt
49. “A ferocious concentration and fanatical execution is what you need to finish strong.” – Gary Ryan Blair
50. “When you have a great and difficult task, something perhaps almost impossible, if you only work a little at a time, every day a little, suddenly the work will finish itself.” – Karen Blixen
Finish strong quotes for work
51. “Finishing strong is an everyday occurrence as there will never be a race, goal, day, quarter or year that does not come to an end. This means finishing strong is not an act…it’s a habit.” — Gary Ryan Blair
52. “You can have results or excuses. Not both.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
53. “What people remember is the beginning and the end…how we start, and how we finish…therefore start fast and FINISH STRONG.” — Gary Ryan Blair
54. “The human spirit can handle much worse than we realize. It matters HOW you are going to FINISH. Are you going to finish strong?” – Nick Vujicic
55. “It’s not where you start – It’s where you finish that counts.” – Zig Ziglar
56. Almost everything we do is our best, but it is more important to end it strong.
57. “I realized the secret to success is finishing! And not just finishing, but finishing strong!” – Eric Thomas
58. “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” – Dale Carnegie
59. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
60. “Whatever it takes to finish things, finish. You will learn more from a glorious failure than you ever will from something you never finished.” – Neil Gaiman
Finish Strong Quotes to Keep You Pushing
61. “Finishing strong is the only respectable way to finish.” – Gary Ryan Blair
62. “Finish Strong. It’s a motto, a mantra, a massive call to action” – Gary Ryan Blair
63. “Push! You have made it halfway through the week. You have the strength to finish strong.” – SJ Hastings
64. “There are no excuses. I will finish the year strong.” – Bart Simpson
65. “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
66. “Start strong, stay strong, and finish strong by remembering why you started in the first place.” – Ralph Marston
67. “It’s one thing to have the faith to get started, but it’s another thing to have the fortitude to finish strong.” – Kami Dempsey
68. “Beginning in itself has no value, it is an end which makes beginning meaningful, we must end what we began.” ― Amit Kalantri
69. “At the end of the race nobody really cares about how you started, so stay laser-focused and finish strong. Get ready to proclaim “I did it!” – Farshad Asl
70. “Regardless of what came before or has yet to come, what matters most at this point in time is how I choose to respond to the challenges before me. Will I lie down or will I fight? The choice is mine and I choose to Finish Strong.” – Dan Green
Thought-provoking finish strong quotes
71. “What kind of competitor sees the finish line and slows down…always finish strong!” — Gary Ryan Blair
72. “The perfect ending to any day, race or project is to FINISH STRONG.” – Gary Ryan Blair
73. “You can’t finish what you don’t start, and you should never start what you’re not committed to finish.” – Gary Ryan Blair
74. “To finish first you must first finish.” – Rick Mears
75. “It ain’t how you start out, it’s how you finish.” – Tony Gonzalez
76. “Find the confidence in whatever way you can to just keep moving onto the next page. The only way you will finish projects and get better is to keep moving forward.” – Charles Forsman
77. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
78. “No matter who you are or what you do, embrace the challenge to first start with the goal to finish strong.” – Andy Andrews
79. “A goal is a dream with a finish line.” – Duke Ellington
80. “Don’t tell me how hard you work. Tell me how much you get done.” – James Ling
Encouraging finish strong quotes to keep you going
81. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
82. “I do the very best I know-how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.” – Abraham Lincoln
83. “If you’re doing your best, you won’t have any time to worry about failure.” – J. Jackson Brown Jr.
84. “Doing your best means never stop trying.” – Benjamin Franklin
85. “Don’t give up. Don’t lose hope. Don’t sell out.” – Christopher Reeve
86. “Don’t give up at halftime. Concentrate on winning the second half.” – Paul Bryant
87. “No matter how hard the battle gets or no matter how many people DON’T believe in your dream, Never give up!” – Eric Thomas
88. “When you combine finish with strong, you create a powerful platform for action.” – Dan Green
89. “Stay strong, stay positive, and never give up.” – Roy T. Bennett
90. “It’s not so important who starts the game but who finishes it.” – John Wooden
Finish Strong Quotes For Your Championship
91. “You don’t need new goals to finish the year strong…you need commitment and relentless execution to your existing ones.” ― Gary Ryan Blair
92. “Finish Strong: More than a statement… It’s an attitude.” ― Dan Green
93. “Every task, goal, race and year comes to an end…therefore, make it a habit to FINISH STRONG.” ― Gary Ryan Blair
94. “You will be judged by your results and how well you bring things to an end…therefore always Finish Strong.” ― Gary Ryan Blair
95. “If you’re brave enough to start, you’re strong enough to finish.” ― Gary Ryan Blair
96. “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” ― Carl Bard
97. “We always say start strong, finish stronger.” ― Chris Griffin
98. “You didn’t come this far to only come this far. Dig deep, finish strong and make yourself proud!” ― Gary Ryan Blair
99. “It is not how you start the race or where you are during the race, it is how you cross the finish line that will matter.” ― Robert D. Hales
100. “There are better starters than me, but I’m a strong finisher.” ― Usain Bolt
Which of these finish strong quotes gives you the motivation and encouragement you need?
The most important factors that determine your success are your talents and your efforts.
If you’re completing a difficult task, make sure you keep your head up and finish strong.
These inspirational quotes will guide you on your journey to greatness.
Finishing strong ensures that you don’t make any lazy or careless mistakes.
Don’t give up or let your guard down right before the finish line.
Do you have ambitions and goals?
The best way to achieve your dreams is to put in the hard work and finish strong.
Quotes, sayings, and words of wisdom can help get you in the right mindset to succeed.
Read this list of encouraging sayings whenever you need to remind yourself about the importance of finishing strong.
What are your favorite finish strong quotes and sayings to help you go the distance and reach your goals?
Let us know in the comment section below.
August 23, 2022 5:00 AM EST