25 Joe Dirt Quotes From the Hilarious Characters
April 10, 2023 5:00 AM EST
Enjoy these Joe Dirt quotes that will keep you laughing!
Joe Dirt is a movie about a character who has been knocked down by life, then kicked while he was down over and over.
Share your favorite scene from Joe Dirt with us in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
A poll conducted by BuzzFeed said that over 80% of respondents have used a Joe Dirt quote in their everyday life.
Therefore Joe Dirt’s quotes poll findings demonstrate the enduring popularity and influence of Joed Dirt quotes on pop culture.
What are the benefits of reading Joe Dirt quotes?
Joe goes on more adventures than most of us will ever be on because he will keep trying.
The great thing about Joe Dirt is that he doesn’t let negativity keep him down, no matter what might have happened.
He lost his family, jobs, and much more, but he is always chasing his dream and is a good friend.
In the end, those friends of his who are real friends come through for him and show him what family really is.
These Joe Dirt quotes will remind you of the following:
- the importance of friendship
- the power of your dreams
- how important staying positive in the face of challenges is
Joe Dirt was written by David Spade and Fred Wolf and directed by Dennie Gordon.
David Spade, Dennis Miller, Brittany Daniel, and Christopher Walken starred in the movie.
The film was released in April 2001 and received unfavorable reviews, with some critics saying it was too predictable and strained.
Don’t also forget to check out these hilarious Jim Halpert quotes from The Office.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
If you enjoy this collection, check out our inspirational quotes category page.
Best Joe Dirt quotes and sayings
According to a survey conducted by the website Ranker, “Life’s a garden, dig it” was ranked as the top Joe Dirt quote by fans of the movie.
The survey affirms that Joe Dirt’s quotes reflect the movie’s underlying message of finding the beauty and meaning in life, no matter how difficult the circumstances may be.
1. “Life’s a garden, dig it.” – Joe Dirt
You will also enjoy our article on famous movie quotes.
2. “Here on earth, we call this place a ‘town.’ A ‘town’ is a place where everyone hates you.” – Joe Dirt
You will also enjoy our article on senior year quotes.
3. “Is this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back?” – Joe Dirt
You will also enjoy our article on Ricky Bobby quotes.
4. “My name is Joe Dirt, I added an e to the end, cause it sounds cool.” – Joe Dirt
You will also enjoy our article on letterkenny quotes.
5. “Right on. You’re Joe Meteorite and I’m Joe Dirt.” – Joe Dirt
You will also enjoy our article on beth dutton quotes.
6. “Things are gonna happen for me, I’m Joe Dirt.” – Joe Dirt
You will also enjoy our article on King Lear quotes.
7. “When bad pets go bad, dang.” – Joe Dirt
You will also enjoy our article on softball quotes.
8. “Keep on, keepin’ on” – Joe Dirt
You will also enjoy our article on hustle quotes.
9. “If my calculations are correct, this will create ice… oh no, killer mustard gas!” – Joe Dirt
You will also enjoy our article on gym quotes.
10. “Now, this ain’t no flapjack. I’ll go real easy. I won’t look.” – Joe Dirt
You will also enjoy our article on butterfly quotes.
11. “You can’t have “no” in your heart. “No” is not an option, brother.” – Joe Dirt
You will also enjoy our article on train quotes.
12. “You want me to put my ear to the ground and listen for hoofbeats, check for footprints, look for broken twigs? This is the modern era. That stuff doesn’t work anymore.” – Kicking Wing
You will also enjoy our article on french quotes.
13. “Lose that frown. When you’re down, stare at a clown,” — Joe’s Mom
You will also enjoy our article on sunflower quotes.
14. “Life is too short to waste doing nothing, make every day count because we all don’t know when we will leave this world.” – Joe Dirt
You will also enjoy our article on August quotes.
15. “Things get the darkest before dawn.” – Joe Dirt
Funny Joe Dirt Quotes
According to a study by the website FanSided, “Joe Dirt” is the 8th most quotable movie of all time among sports fans.
Based on this study, Joe Dirt’s quotes on perseverance and overcoming adversity have resonated with athletes and sports enthusiasts, leading to their continued popularity in this community.
16. “He’ll stop humping as soon as he’s done.” – Miss Clipper
You will also enjoy our article on bloom quotes.
17. “And you’ll be sticking your head out the window and check out chic dogs saying ‘what’s up, baby?’” – Joe Dirt
You will also enjoy our article on car quotes.
18. “There are three rules when dealing with a deadly crocodile. Rule number one, I’m number one. Rule number two, the croc’s number two.” – Joe Dirt
You will also enjoy our article on Rocky quotes.
19. “So, what you’re telling me, is that you’re so ingrained with White Trash, that your facial hair just grows in all white trashy like that?” – Zander Kelly
20. “What’s the deal with your hair? You doing stunt work for Billy Ray Cyrus?” – Zander Kelly
21. “I got the poo on me!” – Joe Dirt
22. “Well, that might be your problem. It’s not what you like. It’s the consumer.” – Joe Dirt
23. “Why don’t you practice fallin down, I’ll be there in a minute.” – Joe Dirt
24. “Might as well ask why is a tree good? Why’s a sunset good? Why are boobs good?” – Joe Dirt
25. “His name’s Rocky and he ain’t no puppy.” – Joe Dirt
Which of these Joe Dirt Quotes is your favorite?
After seeing the quotes above, you can probably see that Joe Dirt is a ridiculous but hilarious comedy.
Joe Dirt is a fast-moving comedy from 2001 that stars David Spade.
The best thing about the movie is that Joe constantly goes from one adventure to another, so you don’t have time to get bored.
Instead, you will laugh the whole time and maybe root for Joe Dirt.
This movie will instantly become one of your favorites because of the characters, the adventures, the great one-liners, and Joe Dirt’s great mullet.
Don’t wait another minute to see your new favorite comedy!
Did you enjoy these Joe Dirt quotes and lines?
Which of the quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Share this article on social media for your friends who haven’t seen the movie yet!
August 15, 2022 at 10:35 PM
Guy likes to see homos naked, that don’t help me none
I’m your sister I’m your sister