Whether you’re getting ready to graduate this year or graduated decades ago, these funny yearbook quotes are sure to make you laugh.
The end of a school year is a big deal to students and the end of a high school career is monumental.
There are a lot of emotions that can come up for students as they think of leaving behind childhood and school. And while some go the route of getting overly emotional, others take a different approach.
Whether they’re the class clown, excited to be done with school, or just have a great sense of humor, some students use their yearbook quote as a chance to make a funny and lasting impression.
Don’t forget to also check out these senior year quotes for graduation and the yearbook.
Funny yearbook quotes
1. “I’m actually not funny, I’m just really mean and people think I’m joking.”
2. “It’s not enough that I should succeed – others should fail.” – Kevin Chang
3. “Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck. Then pretend to be someone else.”
4. “You can catch flies with honey, but you catch more honeys being fly.”
5. “I don’t know, you can just put some quote in for me.”
6. “Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot.”
7. “I like to listen to ‘The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round’ when I’m driving because I can relate to it.”
8. “Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy Taco Bell, which is basically the same thing.”
9. “I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.”
10. “I’m gonna go stand outside. If anyone asks, I’m outstanding.”
Confident funny yearbook quotes
11. “I don’t always graduate, but when I do, it’s barely.”
12. “I get butterflies when I think of myself.”
13. “If you like water, you already like 72% of me.”
14. “Hannah Montana says nobody’s perfect, but here I am.”
15. “It will take a nation of millions to hold me back.”
If you enjoyed this article, read our collection of the best senior year quotes for graduation and the yearbook.
Sarcastic yearbook quotes
16. “Greg just stole my girl.’ – Everyone”
17. “In this photo, I’m not wearing pants.”
18. “Four year later and I’m still an idiot, thanks for nothing.”
19. “They asked me to write something. So here it is something.”
20. “I want to thank Google, Wikipedia, and to whoever invented copy and past. Thank you.”
21. “100 character limit for our senior quote? That seems unfair. We refuse to be constrained by these ru.”
22. “Whatever it is, I didn’t do it.”
23. “ ‘Put something inspirational.’ – Mom”
24. “Cheaters never win, but I just graduated.”
25. “Thanks to WHS, I learned to right good.”
26. “Eagles may soar in the clouds, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.”
27. “I didn’t know these captions were due today.”
28. “My computer screen is brighter than my future.”
Funny yearbook quotes about names
29. “Yes, that is my actual last name.” – Christopher Gaylord
30. “I’ve been a Ho my whole life.” – Michelle Ho
31.“I hate my name.” – Carlos Carlos
32. “No, I did not have a farm.” – Joe McDonald
33. “I am not Hispanic, I’m Asian.” – Stacey Nicole Diaz
More yearbook quotes
34. “Makeup looks pretty on the outside but it doesn’t help if you’re ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the makeup.”
35. “Honestly, I didn’t expect most of you to make it this far.”
36. “Wow! I’m glad that’s over!”
37. “Opinions are like mixtapes: I don’t want to hear yours.”
38. “Our parents had sex the same year so that’s awesome.”
39. “I spent 113,880 hours of my life for a paper and a handshake.”
40. “I’m that Nigerian Prince that keeps emailing you.”
41. “Education is important, but big biceps are important.”
42. “Donuts are always the answer.”
43. “If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport.”
44. “I want abs…olutely all the pasta and breadsticks.”
45. “The roof is not my son, but I will raise it.”
46. “Not pregnant, just eatin’ good.”
47. “See kids? I told you I was sexy in high school.”
48. “Trapped in yearbook factory, send help.”
49. “If you’re reading this, future me, put down this book and do something more productive.”
50. “I don’t even go here.”
Did you enjoy these funny yearbook quotes?
If you’re going to be graduating soon then you might want to use one of these funny yearbook quotes as your own quote. Or you may just want to use them to inspire you in your own creative thinking so you can leave your own unique quote that you can be remembered for.
Or, if you’ve already graduated, you can use these quotes just for entertainment or to relive your own high school years. Chances are good that some of these quotes will remind you of people that you went to school with or memories that you made during that time of your life.
Which of these funny yearbook quotes and sayings resonated with you best? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
March 29, 2021 7:00 AM EST