These Darth Maul quotes will leave you excited to watch all the Star Wars films again!
Darth Maul is a character created by George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars.
The character is portrayed by Ray Park, initially voiced by Peter Serafinowicz, and later voiced by Sam Witwer in the Clone Wars.
Tell us your favorite Darth Maul quote in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these Darth Maul quotes?
Darth Maul is a fictional character that first appears in the prequel Star Wars film The Phantom Menace in 1999.
During this film, we meet Darth Maul, a formidable Sith Lord from the race Zabrak from the fictional universe Dathomir.
As a young boy, Darth Maul was taken by Darth Sidious and trained in the ways of the dark side of the force.
He is a quick, agile warrior that wields an intimidating double-edged lightsaber.
During The Phantom Menace, Darth Maul kills the Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn but is defeated and seemingly killed by Jinn’s apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Enjoy these Darth Maul quotes from one of the greatest villains of Star Wars!
Classic Darth Maul quotes
Check out some of the best quotes from Darth Maul.
1. “Revenge. I must have revenge.” — Darth Maul, The Clone Wars
8. “We were both tools for greater powers.” — Darth Maul, The Clone Wars
4. “Look what has become of you. A rat in the desert.” — Darth Maul, Rebels
9. “Perhaps my actions will speak louder than words.” — Darth Maul, Rebels
2. “We meet again, Kenobi. Welcome to my world.” — Darth Maul, The Clone Wars
5. “Justice is merely the construct of the current power base.” — Darth Maul, The Clone Wars
6. “Every choice you have made… has led you to this moment.” — Darth Maul, The Clone Wars
7. “Hmm, I sense a presence… a presence I haven’t felt since… Master!” — Darth Maul, The Clone Wars
3. “Run if you want… or stay and die… it makes no difference to me.” — Darth Maul, The Clone Wars
10. “At last, we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last, we will have Revenge.” — Darth Maul, The Phantom Menace
Menacing Darth Maul quotes
Darth Maul’s anger and hatred make him a dangerous enemy!
11. “Yes, we will start with revenge…” — Darth Maul, The Clone Wars
12. “I’ve come to kill you, but perhaps it’s worse to leave you here, festering in your squalor.” — Darth Maul, Rebels
13. “Mercy, master… mercy is a lie. A delusion of the weak to make themselves strong” — Darth Maul, The Clone Wars
14. “You Are All Going To Burn! We’re All Going to Die, You Don’t Know What You’re Doing!” — Darth Maul, The Clone Wars
15. “Fear attracts the fearful, the strong, the weak, the innocent, the corrupt. Fear is my ally.” — Darth Maul, The Clone Wars
16. “I gutted him while you stood helpless and watched. How did that make you feel, Obi-Wan?” — Darth Maul, The Clone Wars
17. “You Cannot Imagine The Depths I Would Go To To Stay Alive, Fueled By My Singular Hatred, For You!” — Darth Maul, The Clone Wars
18. “I will make sure you stay awake long enough to feel every single cut. Your death will be beyond excruciating.” — Darth Maul, The Clone Wars
19. “I am surprised you could have forgotten me so easily after I killed your master, and you left me for dead on Naboo!” — Darth Maul, The Clone Wars
20. “There Is Only One Way To Get The Attention Of A Jedi. Slaughter Of The Innocent, Mercilessly And Without Compromise.” — Darth Maul, The Clone Wars
Great villains don’t die easily
Although it looks like Obi-Wan defeats and kills Darth Maul in The Phantom Menace, we later see him reappear in the Clone Wars and other films.
While Obi-Wan thought Darth Maul was dead, he was just seriously injured.
After going mad with anger for ten years, Darth Maul’s brother helps him get healthy and continue his evil life.
Please share these Darth Maul quotes with your Star Wars loving family and friends.
Post your favorites in the comment section below, and may the force be with you!
January 20, 2023 6:00 AM EST