Check out these encouraging the best is yet to come quotes!
It is natural for human beings to use our experiences from the past to inform how we respond to things in the present.
However, remember that how we respond to our conditions is often more critical than the actual conditions.
Tell us which ‘the best is yet to come’ quote resonated most with you in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these ‘the best is yet to come’ quotes?
Living in the present means staying grounded and mindful of our:
When people say “life is meaningless,” it does not mean our lives do not have value.
Instead, it means that life is full of neutral situations to which we provide meaning.
Remember to harness the excitement and constructive energy surrounding events that give meaning to our lives.
A positive outlook allows us to exist in a state where bigger, better, and more valuable experiences are around the corner.
Remember, the best is yet to come!
Top 10 the best is yet to come quotes
1. “Come grow old with me, for the best is yet to come!” — Robert Frost
2. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” — C. S. Lewis
3. “People always live badly today; they only live well tomorrow.” — Marsilio Ficino
4. “I’m like a fine wine. I get better with age. The best is yet to come.” — Richelle Mead
5. “The best is yet to come, but you must first put in your very best.” — Edmond Mbiaka
6. “Stay open and curious, and realize that the best is yet to come.” — Wendy Lustbader
7. “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. The best is yet to come.” — Zig Ziglar
8. “Letting go isn’t giving up. It’s understanding that the best is yet to come.” — Mike Dooley
9. “In our darkest moments, the best remains and the very best is yet to be.” — Corrie Ten Boom
10. “The way to become happy Is to think and to feel that the very best is yet to come.” — Sri Chinmoy
Motivational the best is yet to come quotes
11. “Your past is just a story. The best is yet to come.” — Anonymous
12. “Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come.” — Lucy Larcom
13. “The hope is there. The sun is rising. Our best days are yet to come.” — John F. Kerry
14. “Because maybe, the best of times were yet to come. You never knew.” — Sarah Dessen
15. “Now, everything I do, I do because I want to. And I believe the best is yet to come.” — Nikki Giovanni
16. “The best is yet to come, the best is a story of past, the best is now, and it will be gone.” — Avishek Prasad
17. “What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t happened yet.” — Anne Frank
18. “Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.” — Zig Ziglar
19. “The best is yet to come, and won’t that be fine? You think you’ve seen the sun, but you ain’t seen it shine.” — Frank Sinatra
20. “The unknown used to be really scary, just that fear of, ‘What’s next? What if I’m not prepared?’ I just don’t feel that way anymore. I feel like the best is yet to come.” — Mandy Moore
Positive the best is yet to come quotes about life
21. “You ain’t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.” — Michael Jackson
22. “Rich people are those who know that the best is yet to come.” — Phil Callaway
23. “We must let go of the life we have planned so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” — Joseph Campbell
24. “Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.” — Anonymous
25. “You are more than you appear to be—life is greater than you have ever known it—the best is yet to come.” — Ernest Holmes
26. “Cherish the moments, all of them. You have seen and felt much in life so far. But still, the best is yet to come.” — Melody Beattie
27. “If you lost it, it’s because you’re meant to find something better. Trust, let go, and make room for what’s coming.” — Mandy Hale
28. “You can’t reach your potential by remaining in a past due season. Your breakthrough is coming. Strongholds are breaking. Get Ready!” – Germany Kent
29. “I have my own unique road that has had many exciting ups and heartbreaking downs, but one thing I know is that my journey is not over, and the best is yet to come.” — Ryan Hall
30. “In order to experience our life’s best, which we deserve to experience, we must make it a daily habit to visualize, believe, and feel that indeed the best is yet to come!” — Anonymous
The best is yet to come quotes for a bright future
31. “I like what I do and keep thinking the best is yet to come.” — Bill Moyers
32. “If the best is yet to come, the present will blend with it beautifully.” — Dorothy West
33. “I definitely would never go back to my 20s. The best is yet to come.” — Celine Dion
34. “Extend your arms in welcome to the future. The best is yet to come!” — Anthony de Mello
35. “I’m excited about what the future will bring, and I think the best is yet to come.” — Alonzo Mourning
36. “I wouldn’t count it out, but right now, I feel like my career is still just starting. The best years are yet to come.” — Phil Ivey
37. “The best thing about the future is that it’s yet to come. The best thing about the present is that it’s here now.” — Richard Bandler
38. “If it be now, ’tis not to come. If it be not to come, it will be now. If it be not now, yet it will come—the readiness is all.” — William Shakespeare
Hopeful the best is yet to come quotes about belief & faith
39. “It takes courage to believe the best is yet to come!” — Robin Roberts
40. “When it’s your time, you will walk right into your blessing.” — Germany Kent
41. “Stay in peace and be hopeful. Your blessing is coming soon.” — Germany Kent
42. “On my foot it says, ‘The best is yet to come,’ and that’s there because I really believe it.” — Tamara Ecclestone
43. “I believe that I am only at a beginning, only knocking at a door, and I believe that the best is yet to come.” — Pat Buckley
44. “Keep the faith… that the best is yet to come. Keep the faith that the next extraordinary version of you is being crafted even now.” — Les Brown
45. “Learn to embrace whatever situation you may face and strive to overcome. Believe in yourself, knowing your best is yet to come.” — Kemi Sogunle
46. “Real hope is a real sense of knowing that your best days are yet to come, so dream on. What you can conceive is what you can achieve.” — DeWayne Owens
47. “At the very moment when people underestimate you is when you can make a breakthrough.” ― Germany Kent
48. “The point of living and of being an optimist is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come.” ― Peter Ustinov
49. “I am going to put my head down and keep plugging away. I believe the best is yet to come.” ― Shalane Flanagan
50. “With Jesus even in our darkest moments, the best remains and the very best is yet to be.” ― Corrie Ten Boom
51. “I’m making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
52. “The future belongs to those who see possibilities before they become obvious.” ― John Sculley
53. “When it’s your time you will walk right into your blessing.” ― Germany Kent
54. “Better is not good enough; the best is yet to come!” ― T. B. Joshua
55. “Have faith in your journey. Everything had to happen exactly as it did to get you where you’re going next!” ― Mandy Hale
56. “The future belongs to those who see possibilities before they become obvious.” ― John Sculley
Get ready to experience what life has to offer
The writer and motivational speaker Zig Ziglar said, “Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.”
When we look at the natural world around us, we see that our tides, moon, temperature, and seasons go up and down.
Life is an ebb and flow.
We are meant to have up moments and down moments.
Feeling sad or down is a natural part of life.
Therefore, if we do our best to remain positive, we allow ourselves to reap potential positive outcomes.
We can also learn any lessons that may be available.
Staying positive does not mean bad things or difficult conditions will not occur.
However, it means that we should not assume negative or terrible things will happen in the future just because we experienced hardship in the past.
If you need a reminder, check out this beautiful ‘the best is yet to come’ wall art.
Which of these ‘the best is yet to come quotes’ most resonated with you?
Tell us in the comment section below.
If you found inspiration in these words, please hit the share button!