Everyone has the ability to dream, but not everyone has the willingness to truly chase their dreams.
When people aren’t living their dreams, they often have limited belief systems.
They believe that their current circumstances and/or surroundings are keeping them from achieving the things they want to do in life.
A survey of successful entrepreneurs found that 95% of them pursued their dreams despite obstacles, highlighting the importance of persistence and determination in achieving success.
This suggests that the ability to overcome setbacks and stay focused on one’s goals is a critical factor in achieving success as an entrepreneur.
We all have unique sets of circumstances in our lives that we can use as excuses, but learning to find those workarounds in our life that give us the ability to succeed can inspire us to start implementing changes in our lives that need to be made to make our dreams come true.
You are never too old, too poor, too young, or too sick to live your dreams.
You might not get there the same way as others, but if you start to believe in your dreams and chase them now, you’ll eventually get there.
Dreams are just dreams until you decide they are going to be something more. When you add passion to your dreams, your life circumstances will not keep you from achieving them.
Dream chasing is not something everyone is cut out to do. Dream chasing is for those who dare to take a chance to believe that their dream is something more than a thought or possibility. Dream chasers know their dreams are worth chasing.
If you have been inspired to start chasing your dreams here are 5 things you should know about the journey:
1. Perfect Timing Is A Myth
There will always be an excuse for you to keep waiting for the perfect set of circumstances to appear in your life.
If you are going to be a dream chaser – start chasing your dreams now.
Don’t put off living your dream until tomorrow; we are not guaranteed a tomorrow.
2. Actions Make Dreams Come True
This is where dreamers often get stuck, the taking action part. A dream might seem like something that you want to hold onto and take with you throughout every aspect of your life. In relativity, dreams are great to have, but living them is the game changer.
Dreaming is the formulation of a thought and living the dream is taking that thought and implementing it into actions that will produce the dream.
If all the great dreamers in the world kept their dream in the formulation stage, we might not have things such as computers, phones, or cars. Think of the roles that those dreams play in all of our lives.
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
3. Obstacles Will Appear
When you are chasing your dream be prepared to meet with obstacles. Every dream chaser meets them.
The thing about obstacles is that you need to learn from them, find a solution, and continue on your path to your dream.
Do not let your obstacles detour you from continuing on the path to your dreams.
If Mark Zuckerberg the creator of Facebook had given up when he had his first major obstacle in 2006 who knows where Facebook would be today?
He instead chose to meet his obstacles head on and he continued to the next phase of changing how we all communicate in the world today.
“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
4. There Is No Fast and Easy
Sometimes people want to go so fast that they sabotage the speed of their dream. The greatest dreams are the ones that are the most challenging; there is no easy button to living them.
There is a transition phase that has to take place when you go from chasing to actually living the dream.
When you honor your dream and quit moving fast… your mistakes are minimized and the successes are magnified.
5. It’s Your Dream
It’s your responsibility to make your dream happen, not only for your benefit but also for the world that is desperately waiting for the fruition of your dream to change their lives.
No one will ever be as passionate about your dream as you. Most have dreams of their own.
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
Inspiring quotes about chasing your dreams
1. “Life is a game, you live so you play. Follow your dreams and win what your happy heart desires.” ― Roel van Sleeuwen
2. “Chase your dreams and your nightmares will grow tired of chasing you.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
3. “Beginning is scary, exciting, terrifying, and all things amazing. Begin even when you’re not sure…..What do you have to lose?” ― Chris Burkmenn
4. “That’s what life is for: dreaming and chasing that dream!” ― Avijeet Das
5. “Chase that passion which lights up your soul like a billion stars.” ― Hiral Nagda
6. “I have lots of things to prove to myself. One is that I can live my life fearlessly.” ― Oprah Winfrey
7. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” ― John Wooden
8. “You will never find time for anything. You must make it.” ― Charles Buxton
9. “Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” ― Ray Kroc
10. “I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.” ― Venus Williams
Chase Your Dreams Quotes to Fuel Your Dream Chasing Journey
11. “Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” ― Napoleon Hill
12. “Realize you can chase your dreams with just believing. Don’t be afraid to believe in some magic; if proof not in front in of you, follow your gut.” ― Chris Wyse
13. “Chase your dreams …. but make sure you don’t find shortcuts.” ― Sachin Tendulkar
14. “Keep God first, chase your dreams, and everything will pay off.” ― Jacob Latimore
15. “And if your friends make fun of you for chasing your dream, remember—just lie.” ― Kathryn Stockett
16. “Follow your heart and chase your dreams until you catch them. Negative people who say you cant do something are only speaking for themselves.” ― Jake Pitts
17. “The people who put you down don’t have to stop you from chasing your dreams. Stand up, and prove them wrong.” ― Selena Gomez
18. “Haters will say what they want, but their hate will never stop you from chasing your dream.” ― Justin Bieber
19. “Chase your dreams but always know the road that will lead you home again.” ― Ziad K. Abdelnour
20. “Be humble, be grateful, give back, share, pay it forward, chase your dreams, go for it, and take a moment to remember where it is ALL from.” ― Justin Bieber
What’s your motive for chasing your dreams?
While there is no guarantee of success, or when you might arrive, you will never know what living your dream feels like unless you put your shoes on and get ready to start chasing them.
If you don’t start a journey, you can’t finish one.
Start visualizing what the end of the finish line looks like and manifest the outcome!