Enjoy these Jessica Rabbit quotes from the toon human married to a rabbit!
While Jessica Rabbit isn’t the most popular of cartoon characters, she is unforgettable because of the uniqueness of both her appearance and situation.
Jessica Rabbit is a cartoon human that’s married to a cartoon animal, Roger Rabbit.
Tell us your favorite Jessica Rabbit scene in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What are the benefits of reading these Jessica Rabbit quotes?
While that seems like enough to make her memorable, it’s not what she’s usually remembered for.
Jessica Rabbit is best known because she’s a cartoon sex symbol.
From the wave in her hair, her tight low-cut dress, and the sound of her voice, there’s no denying what they created her character to represent.
There are a few lessons we can learn from some of the most iconic Jessica Rabbit quotes, including:
- people are the way they are, and it is not something against us personally
- pretty women bring a lot more to the table than just how they look
- there is someone for everyone and love can be found in unlikely places
Don’t forget to check out these Princess and the Frog quotes for the Disney fan in you.
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Jessica Rabbit quotes from the One-of-a-Kind Toon Human
1. “You don’t know how hard it is being a woman looking the way I do.” ― Jessica Rabbit
You will also enjoy our article on donnie darko quotes.
2. “I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.” ― Jessica Rabbit
You will also enjoy our article on famous movie quotes.
3. “Last week, some heavy breather wanted one of my nylons as a souvenir.” ― Jessica Rabbit
You will also enjoy our article on calvin and hobbes quotes.
4. “I just saved your life, and you still don’t trust me?” ― Jessica Rabbit
You will also enjoy our article on george costanza quotes.
5. “C’mon, Roger. Let’s go home. I’ll bake ya a carrot cake.” ― Jessica Rabbit
You will also enjoy our article on venom quotes.
6. “Oh, Roger! You were a pillar of strength.” ― Jessica Rabbit
You will also enjoy our article on mickey mouse quotes.
7. “I’m running out of time.” ― Jessica Rabbit
You will also enjoy our article on baseball quotes.
8. “I suppose you think no one’s going to notice Toontown’s disappeared?” ― Jessica Rabbit
You will also enjoy our article on alan turing quotes.
9. “You’d better believe it, buster.” ― Jessica Rabbit
You will also enjoy our article on sister quotes.
10. “You didn’t catch me, Mr. Valiant. You were set up to take those pictures.” ― Jessica Rabbit
Roger and Jessica Rabbit quotes
11. “I just want you to know that I love you, Roger. I’ve loved you more than any woman’s ever loved a rabbit.” ― Jessica Rabbit
You will also enjoy our article on wedding quotes.
12. “Oh, Roger. You were magnificent.” ― Jessica Rabbit
You will also enjoy our article on hunting quotes.
13. “From the looks of it, I’d say it was Roger. My honey bunny was never very good behind the wheel.” ― Jessica Rabbit
You will also enjoy our article on billy graham quotes.
14. “Jessica’s the only one for me. You’ll see. We’ll rise above this piddling pecadillo. We’re gonna be happy again. You got that? Happy. Capital H-A-P-P-I.” ― Roger Rabbit
15. “Before poor Marvin was killed, he confided in me that Judge Doom wanted to get his hands on Toontown, and he wouldn’t stop at anything.” ― Jessica Rabbit
16. “He makes me laugh.” ― Jessica Rabbit
17. “Roger, darling!” ― Jessica Rabbit
18. “No, he didn’t. I hit him in the head with a frying pan and put him in the trunk… so he wouldn’t get hurt.” ― Jessica Rabbit
19. “Roger Roger, say something!” ― Jessica Rabbit
Also check out these Edward Scissorhands quotes that will make you embrace your uniqueness.
More Jessica Rabbit quotes
20. “Maroon wanted to blackmail Acme. I didn’t want to have anything to do with it, but he said that if I didn’t pose for those pattycake pictures, Roger would never work in this town again. I couldn’t let that happen. I’d do anything for my husband, Mr. Valiant. Anything.” ― Jessica Rabbit
21. “Do you wanna tell me what she [Jessica Rabbit] was doing with her arms around you?” ― Dolores
22. “Oh, not now, Marvin. I have a headache.” ― Jessica Rabbit
23. “He’s lost his mind.” ― Jessica Rabbit
24. “I hope you’re proud of yourself, and those pictures you took.” ― Jessica Rabbit
25. “Uh-oh. It’s the weasels! This way. We’ll take Gingerbread Lane.” ― Jessica Rabbit
Have you seen these Marvin the Martian quotes from your favorite old-school extraterrestrial?
Did you enjoy reading these Jessica Rabbit quotes?
While Jessica Rabbit’s character from the book was not a Role Model example of a wife, in the movie it’s clear that she loves her husband.
She’s a cartoon character that people just don’t forget.
In fact, people always ask the actress who portrayed her to autograph images of Jessica Rabbit.
The character has been classified in the same category as Betty Boop and is known for the beautiful red dress that she wears.
Her look was described by her creator as the “ultimate male fantasy” if drawn as a cartoon.
Give the film a shot if you’re unfamiliar with Jessica Rabbit and Roger Rabbit.
Just prepare yourself for the mix of live-action and animated comedy.
Which of these Jessica Rabbit quotes and lines is your favorite?
What other characters would you like to see featured on Everyday Power?
Let us know in the comment section below.
November 29, 2022 7:45 AM EST