Superman and Lois Quotes for the Superhero in You
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST
These Superman and Lois quotes will make you want to know more about the man behind Superman.
Superman & Lois is a superhero drama series based on the iconic DC Comic hero, Superman.
It revolves around his life on a personal level, not just as his typical crime-fighting alter ego.
You get to see the real Superman straight out of the pages of the comics.
This series humanizes Superman and gives the most genuine representation of the most iconic American superhero in history.
It is arguably the most fantastic attempt to reboot the character of Superman.
These Superman & Lois quotes will make your heart melt for the Man of Steel.
Don’t forget to also check out these superhero quotes to inspire the best version of you.
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
You will also enjoy our article on Andrew Tate Quotes.
Superman & Lois quotes from Lois Lane
1. “Your life falling apart doesn’t mean you’re special. It means you’re human.” — Lois Lane
2. “He’s this world’s first and greatest hero, but I want you to know that he’s an even better man.” — Lois Lane
3. “With everything this family is facing, we can’t rely on luck.” — Lois Lane
4. “What can you say about leaving a place you loved? You hope it made you who you are, challenged your beliefs, pushed you out of your comfort zone, and gave you the strength to demand better. So you’re prepared for what’s to come.” — Lois Lane
5. “What can you say about leaving a place you loved? All the memories. All the experiences. It can be heartbreaking until the excitement takes over. Because you soon realize you get to make new memories, have new experiences, and best of all, fall in love all over again.” — Lois Lane
6. “The world will always need Superman, and when there is a problem, you will be there for them, but right now, this family needs you more.” — Lois Lane
7. “Sometimes words cut so deep that they forever change how you see a person.” — Lois Lane
8. “No one ever dreams about the problems, but every life has them. Even the extraordinary ones.” — Lois Lane
9. “You need to hear this. I have told you repeatedly that this world is different from yours, that our Superman is different from the monster who destroyed your Earth, that he would never turn on humanity.” — Lois Lane
10. “The reason I know how much Superman loves humanity is that he’s not just someone I report on, he’s everything to me, he’s the love of my life, the father of my sons. John, Superman is my husband.” — Lois Lane
11. “Yeah, we thought a slower pace of life might be good for us.” — Lois Lane
12. “You don’t go snooping around some guy from another world’s murder van.” — Lois Lane
13. “I let you come with me because I trusted you, I trusted that you were responsible enough to know how dangerous this all is.” — Lois Lane
14. “ You knew there was a risk, I know you did, and yet you went in anyway. Alone, behind my back to find weapons. You almost died. Not because you were unarmed, because you were reckless. Stupid. And if you had died, the only person that would have been to blame is yourself.” — Lois Lane
15. “Connect every dot, piece it all together, and if we’ve done our job right, the answer will present itself.” — Lois Lane
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Smallville quotes from one of our favorite superheroes.
Superman & Lois quotes from Clark Kent
16. “Every power comes with its own burden.” — Clark Kent
17. “Each power comes with its own burden. It’s not just what you do, but it’s also what you don’t do.” — Clark Kent
18. “The people of this world deserve the means to defend themselves from the one thing I can’t save them from: me.” — Clark Kent
19. “Everything you are doing is gonna stop.” — Clark Kent
20. “ Nothing is as it seems with this kind of stuff.” — Clark Kent
21. “Do you understand how dangerous this could be? That anger you felt, I have those feelings too.” — Clark Kent
22. “I wasn’t sent here to be Martha Kent’s son.” — Clark Kent
23. “You can’t tell them not to come to me for help.” — Clark Kent
24. “Hey, it’s important that we don’t draw unnecessary attention to our family.” — Clark Kent
25. “It’s not just what you do, but it’s also what you don’t do.” — Clark Kent
Which of these Superman & Lois quotes is your favorite?
Superman & Lois will make you excited to keep watching more episodes of this old story on a whole new level.
Over the decades, we’ve seen tons of Superman reboots, but none of them shows the true essence of Superman.
In this series, you’ll see how Superman interacts with the world and build a life around it.
His relationship with Lois is presented on a deeper level as CW decides to introduce Superman’s children and slowly builds an incredible mix of conflict between his Superman and Clark Kent personas.
Without being said, if a super-strong alien from another planet can be a human, why not do a few good things for others today and share these Superman and Lois quotes and sayings with your friends.