Fans of the Harry Potter franchise will love these Molly Weasley Quotes!
Molly Weasley is a fictional character created by author J. K. Rowling for the famous Harry Potter franchise.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
Molly was a pure-blood witch born in 1949 or 1950 who would later marry Arthur Weasley and become the family matriarch.
Standing about five feet and three inches tall, Molly weighed about 113 pounds and had red hair and hazel eyes.
She attended the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where she got sorted into the Gryffindor House.
Molly and Arthur had seven children: six sons, one daughter, and twelve grandchildren.
She became known as the witch that defeated the notorious Death Eater named Bellatrix Lestrange.
Take a look at these Molly Weasley quotes to learn more about this meaningful character.
The Best Molly Weasley Quotes
Here are some of the best Molly Weasley Quotes.
1. “Scourgify!” — Molly Weasley
2. “Accio! Accio! Accio!” — Molly Weasley
3. “Where have you been?” — Molly Weasley
4. “Well, on your own head be it!” — Molly Weasley
5. “Harry, how wonderful to see you, dear.” — Molly Weasley
6. “Goodness knows I could do with a laugh.” — Molly Weasley
7. “A good first impression can work wonders.” — Molly Weasley
8. “Car gone-could have crashed-out of my mind with worry-did you care?” — Molly Weasley
9. “Just because you can use magic now does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything.” — Molly Weasley
10. “It sounds as though you’ve been trying to sew your skin back together, but even you, Arthur, wouldn’t be that stupid.” — Molly Weasley
Angriest Molly Weasley Quotes
Molly was a mother with quite a temper sometimes, as seen in the following quotes.
11. “OUT OF MY WAY!” — Molly Weasley
12. “I’ve had enough of this!” — Molly Weasley
13. “We are not running a hideout for stolen goods!” — Molly Weasley
14. “You – will – never – touch – our – children – again!” — Molly Weasley
15. “If I see you do that again, I’ll jinx your fingers together.” — Molly Weasley
16. “How dare you steal that car! I am absolutely disgusted!” — Molly Weasley
17. “If you put another toe out of line, we’ll bring you straight home!”— Molly Weasley
More Molly Weasley Quotes
Have a look at some more of your favorite Molly Weasley Quotes.
18. “Are you sure-?” — Molly Weasley
19. “He’s not James, Sirius!” — Molly Weasley
20. “I don’t believe it! I don’t believe it!”— Molly Weasley
21. “Have a little purkey, or some tooding.” — Molly Weasley
22. “We danced to this when we were eighteen!” — Molly Weasley
23. “Now, you two – this year, you behave yourselves.” — Molly Weasley
24. “It sounds like the sort of thing Fred and George would find funny.” — Molly Weasley
25. “You wait until your father gets home; we never had trouble like this from Bill or Charlie or Percy…” — Molly Weasley
What Role Did Molly Weasley Play in Harry Potter?
Molly played an essential role in Harry Potter’s life, where she acted as a motherly figure to Harry Potter.
Additionally, her son Ron was Harry’s best friend, and Harry later married her daughter Ginny Weasley.
Please share these Molly Weasley Quotes with your family and friends that love Harry Potter and post any comments about Molly in the comment section below.