This collection of The 100 quotes will give you a taste of the series.
The 100 is a post-apocalyptic sci-fi drama series that is loosely based on a novel series by Kass Morgan.
It is set in post-nuclear apocalypse earth where humans survive in outer space for 3 generations. Then, as the resources and oxygen become scarce in the space stations, humanity has to gamble to set foot on earth.
The story revolves around the chosen 100 prisoners as test subjects to see if the atmosphere on earth is now habitable.
Thinking they are the last surviving humans on earth, the 100 quickly struggle for power and control over the new earth where they are free to live by their own rules.
Don’t forget to also check out these magical Merlin quotes from the TV series.
The 100 quotes from Octavia Blake
1. “The farmers won’t save the world, Monty. The warriors will.” — Octavia Blake
2. “The warrior doesn’t mourn the dead until the war is over.” — Octavia Blake
3. “There are people worth saving. Just not you.” — Octavia Blake
4. “One garden, two serpents. Eden never stood a chance.” — Octavia Blake
5. “You swore an oath to fight for all mankind. Well, look around you, we are mankind… if I kill you, I kill myself!” — Octavia Blake
6. “For the record, you didn’t save Finn. That was me. But whatever you want to tell yourself to feel better.” — Octavia Blake
The 100 quotes from Bellamy Blake
7. “We thought we should let you know that you killed your own people. Enjoy your walk.” — Bellamy Blake
8. “If you’re wrong and there is a hell… then I guess I’ll see you there.” — Bellamy Blake
9. “I say, screw fear. I’m telling my own damn story.” — Bellamy Blake
10. “This is our home now. We built this from nothing with our bare hands! Our dead are buried behind that wall, in this ground. Our ground! The Grounders think they can take that away? They think that because we came from the sky we don’t belong here! But they have yet to realize one very important fact. We are on the ground now. And that means *we* are Grounders!” — Bellamy Blake
11. “O, listen to me. I know how you feel. I let my need for revenge put me on the wrong side. I don’t want that for you.” — Bellamy Blake
12. “Try not to die.” — Bellamy Blake
13. “I was so angry at you for leaving. I don’t want to feel that way anymore.” — Bellamy Blake
14. “Who we are and who we need to be to survive are two very different things.” — Bellamy Blake
15. “We’re building a life here. Not trying to make peace with people who only understand war.” — Bellamy Blake
16. “What’s wrong with a little chaos?” — Bellamy Blake
17. “Fear is what fear is. Slay your demons when you’re awake, it won’t be there to get you when you sleep.” — Bellamy Blake
18. “Down here, weakness is death, fear is death.” — Bellamy Blake
19. “Leaders do what they think is right.” — Bellamy Blake
20. “Can’t run away fast enough, huh? Real brave.” — Bellamy Blake
21. “If you’re looking for someone to talk you down, tell you that you’re just upset and not thinking straight, I’m not that guy.” — Bellamy Blake
The 100 quotes from Clarke Griffin
22. “There are no good guys.” — Clarke Griffin
23. “You say having feelings makes me weak, but you’re weak for hiding from them.” — Clarke Griffin
24. “If we stick together, I give you my word. We won’t just survive. We’ll thrive.” — Clarke Griffin
25. “You’re the idiot who wasted a month of oxygen on an illegal spacewalk.” — Clarke Griffin
26. “You’ve got such a big heart, Bellamy. People follow you. You inspire them because of this . But the only way to make sure we survive is if you use this [your brain], too.” — Clarke Griffin
27. “This isn’t about saving my people. It’s about saving the human race.” — Clarke Griffin
28. “We can let the bad things that happened to us define who we are. Or we can define who we are.” — Clarke Griffin
29. “Maybe life should be about more than just surviving. Don’t we deserve better than that?” — Clarke Griffin
30. “I’m still new to your culture but when someone saves your life, my people say thank you.” — Clarke Griffin
31. “You don’t ease pain. You overcome it.” — Clarke Griffin
The 100 quotes from Marcus Kane
32. “Somehow we allowed justice to become vengeance and vengeance to become sport, and I allowed that, that darkness to rise… But my complicity ends today.” — Marcus Kane
33. “Friendship’s a luxury we can’t afford.”— Marcus Kane
34. “In peace, may you leave the shore. In love, may you find the next. Safe passage on your travels until our final journey to the ground. May we meet again.” — Marcus Kane
35. “Salvation comes at a price.” — Marcus Kane
36. “A wise man once told me, I needed to learn when not to follow the law.” — Marcus Kane
The 100 quotes from Luna
37. “People I loved died today. Needlessly. At my hand. I can’t let that happen again. As we prepare to give our brothers and sister to the sea, we honor their lives. From water we are born, to water we return.” — Luna
38. “I fight for death. When I win, no one will be saved.” — Luna
39. “I didn’t flee the concave because I was afraid I would lose. I fled because I knew I would win.”— Luna
40. “Because of the color of my blood, I was raised to be a killer. The Flamekeepers harnessed my rage and taught me it was nobility. For years, I reveled in death and violence. I killed my own brother. So trust me when I tell you, if I found peace — you can.” — Luna
41. “What if the fight is all we are? We torture, kill, betray. We pretend we’re more than that just to make ourselves feel better, but it’s a lie.” — Luna
42. “Skaikru taught me that people are cruel and violent, and selfish to the core.” — Luna
The 100 quotes from Lexa
43. “You were right, Clarke. Life is about more than just surviving.” — Lexa
44. “Victory stands on the back of sacrifice.” — Lexa
45. “I do care, Clarke, but I made this choice with my head and not my heart. The duty to protect my people comes first.” — Lexa
46. “We do what we must to survive. The enemy does the same. It’s not personal.” — Lexa
47. “That’s what it means to be a leader, Clarke. The truth is, we must look into the eyes of our warriors and say, ‘Go die for me.’” — Lexa
48. “Tonight, we celebrate our newfound peace. Tomorrow, we plan our war.” — Lexa
49. “The massacre must be answered. Blood must have blood.” — Lexa
50. “What you’ve done haunts you, and it’s easier to hate me than to hate yourself.” — Lexa
Which of these The 100 quotes is your favorite?
The series heavily emphasizes the innate human tendency to seek power and control. As the series progresses, various elements such as man vs nature and man vs man will be a recurring theme which will keep each episode both exciting and thrilling.
The non-stop action and conflict between the 100 and their complex relationship with each other
As the 100 continue to survive with their newfound freedom, they will learn that there are people who survived the apocalypse living on earth way before they came back, and they are the actual outsiders rather than rulers of the new earth.
Let these The 100 quotes and sayings remind you of how incredible and intense this series is.
November 30, 2021 7:00 AM EST