The Room Quotes From the Flopped Film
January 18, 2023 6:00 AM EST
If you didn’t see the film, these The Room quotes give you a quick sneak peek.
The Room is a 2003 film based on a play of the same name written by Tommy Wiseau.
They designed the play to take place entirely in one room, showing that good and bad events can happen all in one place.
While the film has grown a small cult following, it was highly unsuccessful, and many have called it one of the worst films.
The story follows a love triangle between Johnny, played by Tommy, his fiancee, and his best friend.
Wiseau cast himself in the starring role of Johnny, and many other actors and actresses had never been in a film before.
Many found the storyline confusing, with many side plots that didn’t appear to tie into the larger storyline.
Critics were not fans of any part of the film, from the acting to the cinematography.
You can get a glimpse of the film in The Room quotes below.
Quick The Room quotes
Quotes from the main characters of The Room.
1. “You are such a little brat!” — Lisa
2. “That’s why he’s so boring!” — Lisa
3. “When is the baby due?” — Steven
4. “Stop ganging up on me!” — Denny
5. “I just like to watch you guys.” — Denny
6. “You couldn’t kill me if you tried.” — Mark
7. “I told him that to make it interesting.” — Lisa
8. “This is not the way you make money!” — Claudette
9. “I’m tired, I’m wasted—I love you darling!” — Johnny
10. “I feel like I’m sitting on an atomic bomb waiting for it to go off.” — Steven
The Room quotes that paint a picture
Learn more about the film in the following quotes.
11. “Come on, stop. It was a mistake.” — Mark
12. “You look beautiful today. Can I kiss you?” — Denny
13. “Yeah, can I have a dozen red roses, please?” — Johnny
14. “I just needed some money to pay off some stuff!” — Denny
15. “Did you know that chocolate is the symbol of love?” — Mike
16. “Everybody betrayed me. I’m fed up with this world.” — Johnny
17. “Johnny doesn’t drink! What are you talking about?” — Claudette
18. “I don’t have to worry about anything because Lisa is loyal to me.” — Johnny
19. “As far as I’m concerned, you can drop off the Earth! That’s a promise.” — Mark
20. “Well, the interesting part is that on our first date, she paid for dinner.” — Johnny
Is The Room coming to broadway?
Over the years since they released the film, Wiseau has talked multiple times about turning the movie into a musical.
It has yet to happen.
Share what you think about The Room quotes in the comments below.