Throne of Glass Quotes From the Hit Book Series
February 1, 2023 6:00 AM EST | 4 min read
You will love these Throne of Glass quotes from the young adult fantasy book series!
Throne of Glass is an eight-book series, with the first book released in 2012 and the last released in 2018.
The series is a young adult fantasy series written by Sarah J. Maas.
Tell us your favorite Throne of Glass quotes in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these Throne of Glass quotes?
It follows the journey of the young teenage assassin Celaena Sardothien.
Celaena lives in a corrupt kingdom that the tyrannical King of Adarlan rules, and with the help of new friends, Celaena must uncover the conspiracy in her kingdom.
Throne of Glass has received positive reviews, appeared on the New York Times Bestseller list, and has been adapted into a television series.
Enjoy learning more about this hit book series through these Throne of Glass quotes!
Some of the Best Throne of Glass Quotes
Check out some of the best quotes from the hit book series.
1. “We each survive in our own way.” ― Celaena, Throne of Glass
2. “Second place is just a nice title for the first loser.” ― Celaena, Throne of Glass
3. “Names are not important. It’s what lies inside of you that matters.” ― Nehemia Ytger, Throne of Glass
4. “You could do anything if you only dared. And deep down, you know it, too.” ― Celaena, Throne of Glass
5. “I want to thank you. For making my freedom mean something.” ― Celaena, Throne of Glass
6. “We all bear scars… Mine just happen to be more visible than most.” ― Celaena, Throne of Glass
7. “As my friend, you should either bring me along or keep me company.” ― Celaena, Throne of Glass
8. “He saw her face each time he closed his eyes.” ― Sarah J. Maas, referencing Dorian in Throne of Glass
9. “No. I can survive well enough on my own—if given the proper reading material.” ― Celaena, Throne of Glass
10. “Libraries were full of ideas―perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons.” ― Celaena, Throne of Glass
Insightful Throne of Glass Quotes
Enjoy some of the most insightful quotes in the series.
11. “What’s the point in having a mind if you don’t use it to make judgments?” ― Dorian, Throne of Glass
12. “I’m just trying to figure out what’s so boring that you dozed off 10 minutes ago.” ― Chaol, Throne of Glass
13. “You would be, too, if someone were dragging your naked carcass across the ice-cold floor.” ― Chaol, Throne of Glass
14. “You’re one to laugh. You moan about the cold floor more than anyone else than I know.” ― Chaol, Throne of Glass
15. “If I recall correctly, you complain about every time I wipe the floor with you when we spar.” ― Celaena, Throne of Glass
16. “I like music because when I hear it, I… I lose myself within myself, if that makes any sense.” ― Celaena, Throne of Glass
17. “What’s the point in having a heart if you don’t use it to spare others from the harsh judgments of your mind?” ― Celaena, Throne of Glass
18. “Sometimes, the wicked will tell us things just to confuse us – to haunt our thoughts long after we’ve faced them.” ― Nehemia Ytger, Throne of Glass
19. “You’re going to keep a low profile throughout the entire competition… You’re going to stay solidly in the middle, where no one will look your way…” ― Chaol, Throne of Glass
20. “I give you this name to use with honor, to use when other names grow too heavy. I name you Elentiya, Spirit That Could Not Be Broken.” ― Nehemia Ytger, Throne of Glass
How Does Celaena Learn About the Kingdom’s Conspiracy?
When Celaena is 18, she is captured and sentenced to a slave camp for her assassin crimes.
After she has been there for a year, she is given a chance to earn her freedom from the King of Adarlan’s son, Prince Dorian.
After winning a chance to serve as the King’s Champion, Celaena grows close to Prince Dorian and the Captain of the Guard, Chaol, which leads her to discover a conspiracy in the kingdom!
Please share these Throne of Glass quotes with your friends and post any comments about the book series in the comment section below.