Our phone wallpaper is the first thing we see when we wake up, the first thing we see every time we open our phone, and oftentimes, the last thing we see before we go to bed. These Wallpaper quotes are exactly the inspiration we need when we’re craving a positive reminder throughout our day.
The average person opens their phone 80 times a day. How can we make each of those times a more positive experience?
Add one of these wallpaper quotes to your phone background to keep you moving forward throughout your day. Remind yourself to live life to the fullest, inspire yourself to feel grounded, or get inspired to get up and explore the world. Who knows? It might actually inspire you to get off your phone and make some important changes in your life.
Wallpaper Quotes for Motivation
1. “Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.” – Unknown
2. “Great things never come from comfort zones.” – Unknown
3. “Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do.” – Brian Tracy
4. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
5. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
6. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
7. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
8. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
9. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
10. “Do what you can with all you have wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Wallpaper Quotes for Living Life to the Fullest
11. “God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘thank you?’” – William A. Ward
12. “In the pursuit of happiness, the difficulty lies in knowing when you have caught up.” – RH Grenville
13. “The point of life is happiness.” – The Dalai Lama
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of the pursuit of happiness quotes that will make you smile.
14. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
15. “If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
16. “If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.” – Jim Rohn
17. “If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun.” – Katherine Hepburn
18. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did.” – Mark Twain
19. “Live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.” – Ray Bradbury
20. “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.” – Les Brown
Wallpaper Quotes for Feeling Grounded
21. “Get yourself grounded and you can navigate even the stormiest roads in peace.” – Steve Goodier
22. “Flying starts from the ground. The more grounded you are, the higher you fly.” – J.R. Rim
23. “There is only one true love affair; the one with yourself. All others are expressions of it.” – Hemal Radia
24. “Be the witness of your thoughts.” – Buddha
25. “What you believe, you receive.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
26. “Focus on where you want to go, not what you fear.” – Anthony Robins
27. “Awareness is empowering.” – Dalai Lama
28. “Start observing your own mind. Do not try to escape; do not be afraid of your thinking.” – Swami Rama
29. “We are as happy as we make up our minds to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
30. “Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.” – Buddha
Wallpaper Quotes for Exploration
31. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
32. “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle
33. “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
34. “The life you have lead doesn’t need to be the only life you have.” – Anna Quindlen
35. “Man cannot discover new oceans, unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
36. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” –William Feather
37. “Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.” – Helen Keller
38. “Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage.” – Paulo Coelho
39. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch
40. “Not all those who wander are lost.” – JRR Tolkien
41. “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
Wallpaper Quotes for Creativity
42. “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
43. “The creative adult is the child who survived.” – Ursula Leguin
44. “The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul.” – Dieter F. Uchtdorf
45. “Creativity doesn’t wait for that perfect moment. It fashions its own perfect moments out of ordinary ones.” – Bruce Garrabrandt
46. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
47. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” –Maya Angelou
48. “The most talented, thought-provoking, game-changing people are never normal.” – Richard Branson
49. “Originality is the best form of rebellion.” – Mike Sasso
50. “The questions isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” –Ayn Rand
51. “To be an artist is to believe in life.” – Henry Moore
Which of these wallpaper quotes is your favorite?
Each time you open your phone, you have an opportunity to remind yourself of the positivity that can come from life. The Wallpaper quotes above are a great way to bring positivity to your day, every single time you check your phone.
How can you make sure to bring the most positivity to your life? Whether you’re looking for some inspiration for your latest creative venture, the motivation to finally book that plane ticket, or just the encouragement to live your life to the fullest, you’ll be able to integrate the perfect positivity into your life through adding your favorite quote to your phone background, reminding yourself that life is meant to be lived, not looked at through your screen.
Which of these wallpaper quotes and sayings resonated with you best? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.