Inspirational Wall Quotes for Everyone
December 29, 2022 7:17 AM EST
These wall quotes are inspiring and engaging.
Besides the quotes, we have also discussed some ideas for personalizing your room by painting a quote on the wall.
So, let’s see what we got here!
You might also enjoy these related articles:
How to paint a quote on your wall?
Below are the steps to follow when painting a quote on your wall.
- Pick the best quote
- Pring the quote on a piece of paper
- Trace the quote on the wall
- Fill the outline with acrylic paint
Pick the best quote
Choosing your favorite quote is imperative before you start looking for ways to paint a quote on your wall.
This is essential, as it allows you to personalize your room.
Anyone who enters your room will read the quote and get inspired.
So, if you want to:
- give a friendly and positive message to your guests
- choose a perfect quote that reflects your personality
- make sure your guest feels welcomed and inspired
Print the quote on a paper
Once you have selected your quote, the next step is to print it out on paper.
This will help you trace the quote on the wall.
You can adjust the size depending on your preferences.
If you look forward to printing a quote with a large font size, you can print a single letter on each page and join them later.
You can use legal or letter-sized paper for printing your quote.
If you own a printer, it will be easy to print the quote.
If you don’t have access to a printer, you can use a plastic stencil.
Tracing a quote on the wall
After completing the printing process, it’s time to trace your favorite quote on the wall.
First, you need to hang the paper or pieces of paper on the wall.
You can do this by using painter’s tape.
Make sure to place the paper at the desired location where you want your quote to be painted.
First, place a piece of tape on the upper sides of the paper.
Once it is properly aligned, you can place tape on the lower sides of the paper.
Now trace the letters using a ballpoint pen.
Make sure the letters are correctly traced on the wall and create an outline.
Fill the outline with acrylic paint
This is the last step when painting a quote on the wall.
Use a small brush and acrylic paint to fill the outline.
For this purpose, you can choose a color of your choice.
Top 10 wall quotes
Here are the top ten selected wall quotes from famous people.
1. “Every wall is a door.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.” — Khalil Gibran
3. “It is your concern when your neighbor’s wall is on fire.” — Horace
4. “America has tossed its cap over the wall of space.” — John F. Kennedy
5. “You paint something, and it’s yours. It’s your heart up on the wall.” — Jason Momoa
6. “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” — Coco Chanel
7. “Prayer is a strong wall and fortress of the church; it is a goodly Christian weapon.” — Martin Luther
8. “Food Stamp recipients didn’t cause the financial crisis; recklessness on Wall Street did.” — Barack Obama
9. “We’re in a giant car heading towards a brick wall and everyone’s arguing over where they’re going to sit.” — David Suzuki
10. “Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.” — Warren Buffett
Truly amazing wall quotes
Here are some truly amazing wall quotes. Enjoy reading them.
11. “My dad is one of my favorite human beings in the world. He’s just a good person, and he could entertain a brick wall.” — Thomas Rhett
12. “In the dime stores and bus stations, people talk of situations, read books, repeat quotations, draw conclusions on the wall.” — Bob Dylan
13. “Management is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success; leadership determines whether the ladder is leaning against the right wall.” — Stephen Covey
14. “I never really had a celebrity crush when I was little. I know some of my friends have posters up on their bedroom wall; I was never really about that.” — Sadie Sink
15. “I have a motto on my bedroom wall: ‘Obstacles are what you see when you take your eye off the goal.’ Giving up is not my style. I just want to do something that’s worthwhile.” — Chris Burke
16. “People think that computer science is the art of geniuses but the actual reality is the opposite, just many people doing things that build on each other, like a wall of mini stones.” — Donald Knuth
17. “We were talking about the space between us all and the people who hide themselves behind a wall of illusion. Never glimpse the truth – then it’s far too late when they pass away.” — George Harrison
18. “Caste is not a physical object like a wall of bricks or a line of barbed wire which prevents the Hindus from co-mingling and which has, therefore, to be pulled down. Caste is a notion; it is a state of the mind.” — B. R. Ambedkar
19. “The important thing is to learn a lesson every time you lose. Life is a learning process and you have to try to learn what’s best for you. Let me tell you, life is not fun when you’re banging your head against a brick wall all the time.” — John McEnroe
20. “Two prisoners whose cells adjoin communicate with each other by knocking on the wall. The wall is the thing, which separates them but is also their means of communication. It is the same with us and God. Every separation is a link.” — Simone Weil
Impressive wall quotes that grab your attention
These wall quotes are impressive enough to grab the attention of every reader. So, let’s see what we got here!
21. “Although we work through financial markets, our goal is to help Main Street, not Wall Street.” — Janet Yellen
22. “You can focus on things that are barriers or you can focus on scaling the wall or redefining the problem.” — Tim Cook
23. “The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I’ll never be as good as a wall.” — Mitch Hedberg
24. “The Wall will be standing in 50 and even in 100 years, if the reasons for it are not removed.” — Erich Honecker
25. “Christ tears away the wall of partition, the self-love, the dividing prejudice of nationality, and teaches a love for all the human family.” — Ellen G. White
26. “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” — Michael Jordan
27. “Sunlight fell upon the wall; the wall received a borrowed splendor. Why set your heart on a piece of earth, O simple one? Seek out the source which shines forever.” — Rumi
28. “All art is dependent on technology because it’s a human endeavor, so even when you’re using charcoal on a wall or designed the proscenium arch, that’s technology.” — George Lucas
29. “Life is relationship, living is relationship. We cannot live if you and I have built a wall around ourselves and just peep over that wall occasionally. Unconsciously, deeply, under the wall, we are related.” — Jiddu Krishnamurti
30. “It’s always the small people who change things. It’s never the politicians or the big guys. I mean, who pulled down the Berlin wall? It was all the people in the streets. The specialists didn’t have a clue the day before.” — Luc Besson
Wall quotes with a strong message
If you want to read wall quotes with a strong message, please check out the following.
31. “You don’t change the course of history by turning the faces of portraits to the wall.” — Jawaharlal Nehru
32. “Every man eventually is backed up to the wall of faith, and there he must make his stand.” — Ezra Taft Benson
33. “Everybody had posters in their room; everybody had the four symbols of Zeppelin on the wall and all that.” — Alec Baldwin
34. “The thing that brings people to wail at a wall, or face Mecca, or to go to church, is a search for that feeling of purity.” — Michael J. Fox
35. “My advisers built a wall between myself and my people. I didn’t realize what was happening. When I woke up, I had lost my people.” — Mohammed Reza Pahlavi
36. “Faith is part of who I am, yes. I was raised Christian Scientist. The most important thing I saw every single week on the wall at Sunday school was the Golden Rule.” — Ellen DeGeneres
37. “Self-discovery is above all the realization that we are alone: it is the opening of an impalpable, transparent wall – that of our consciousness – between the world and ourselves.” — Octavio Paz
38. “My practicality consists in this, in the knowledge that if you beat your head against the wall it is your head which breaks and not the wall – that is my strength, my only strength.” — Antonio Gramsci
39. “The Berlin Wall wasn’t the only barrier to fall after the collapse of the Soviet Union and the end of the Cold War. Traditional barriers to the flow of money, trade, people and ideas also fell.” — Fareed Zakaria
40. “I’m standing behind a wall of jokes. You don’t know about my personal life, my girlfriends, or what I do when I’m not on the road. There’s this guy, this comedian, and this is how he thinks, but people really don’t know anything about me.” — Steven Wright
Insta-worthy wall quotes
Searching for wall quotes to share on your Instagram wall? Check out the following quotes that will surely hook the attention.
41. “Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the dumbest of you all?.” — Anne Robinson
42. “Having hit a wall, the next logical step is not to bang our heads against it.” — Stephen Harper
43. “The difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion is the thickness of a prison wall.” — Denis Healey
44. “That’s what the Olympics is about – getting your name on the wall, and that gold medal.” — Emma McKeon
45. “I don’t hide out. If you build a wall around yourself, it draws people to invade it. Fear is the enemy.” — Matt Dillon
46. “There comes a time in a man’s life when to get where he has to go – if there are no doors or windows he walks through a wall.” — Bernard Malamud
47. “We are all born artists. If you have kids, you know what I mean. Almost everything kids do is art. They draw with crayons on the wall.” — Kim Young-ha
48. “Wall Street has turned the economy into a giant asset-stripping scheme, one whose purpose is to suck the last bits of meat from the carcass of the middle class.” — Matt Taibbi
49. “I believe people who go into politics want to do the right thing. And then they hit a big wall of re-election and the pettiness of politics. In the end, politics gets in the way of the business of people.” — Kevin Costner
50. “Trying to learn to be a good man is like learning to play tennis against a wall. You are only a good man – a competent, capable, interesting and lovable man – when you’re doing it for, or with, other people.” — A. A. Gill
Which of these wall quotes is your favorite?
We hope you liked our list of wall quotes and sayings.
These quotes are associated with some of the most popular personalities around the globe.
Apart from some inspiring, some of the quotes are interesting and funny.
These quotes give you a strong message in a simple-to-understand manner.
If you have found a wall quote of your choice, share it with us by commenting in the section below.