Our latest collection of Brian Tracy Quotes on Everyday Power Blog!
Motivational Brian Tracy Quotes about a productive life
1. “The person we believe ourselves to be will always act in a manner consistent with our self-image.” – Brian Tracy
2. “All successful people are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.” – Brian Tracy
3. “You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile.” – Brian Tracy
4. “Whatever we expect with confidence becomes our own self-fulfilling prophecy.” – Brian Tracy
5. “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.” – Brian Tracy
6. “If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings.” – Brian Tracy
7. “Successful people are simply those with successful habits.” – Brian Tracy
8. “The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term, is the indispensable prerequisite for success.” – Brian Tracy
9. “You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.” – Brian Tracy
10. “Teamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it.” – Brian Tracy
11. “The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.” – Brian Tracy
More Brian Tracy quotes about being productive
12. “I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.” – Brian Tracy
13. “Imagine no limitations; decide what’s right and desirable before you decide what’s possible.” – Brian Tracy
14. “Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear.” – Brian Tracy
15. “Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.” – Brian Tracy
16. “Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.” – Brian Tracy
17. “It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.” – Brian Tracy
18. “Your greatest asset is your earning ability. Your greatest resource is your time.” – Brian Tracy
19. “You have within you, right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.” – Brian Tracy
20. “Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality.” – Brian Tracy
21. “Always choose the future over the past. What do we do now?” – Brian Tracy
22. “Imagine no limitations; decide what’s right and desirable before you decide what’s possible.” – Brian Tracy
23. “Today the greatest single source of wealth is between your ears.” – Brian Tracy
24. “Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of very part of your life.” – Brian Tracy
25. “You perform at your highest potential only when you are focusing on the most valuable use of your time. This is the key to personal and business success. It is the central issue in personal efficiency and time management.
You must always be asking yourself, What is the most valuable use of my time right now? Discipline yourself to work exclusively on the one task that, at any given time, is the answer to this question. Keep yourself on track and focused on your most important responsibilities by asking yourself, over and over, What is the most valuable use of my time right now?
How you can apply this law immediately: 1. Remember that you can do only one thing at a time. Stop and think before you begin. Be sure that the task you do is the highest-value use of your time. Remind yourself that anything else you do while your most important task remains undone is a relative waste of time. 2. Be clear about the most valuable work that you do for your organization.
Whatever it is, resolve to concentrate on doing that specific task before anything else. Why are you on the payroll? What specific, tangible, measurable results are expected of you?
And of all the different results you are capable of achieving, which are the most important to your career at this moment? Whatever the answer, this is where you must focus your energies, and nowhere else.” – Brian Tracy
26. “The law of correspondence says your outer world is a mirror of your inner world. Your outer world corresponds to your inner world. Your outer world of your relationships—especially with your children and spouse—simply corresponds to how you feel about yourself, how you’re doing” – Brian Tracy
27. “Get it 80 percent right and then correct it later.” Run it up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes. Don’t expect perfection the first time or even the first few times. Be prepared to fail over and over before you get it right. The biggest enemies we have to overcome on the road to success are not a lack of ability and a lack of opportunity but fears of failure and rejection and the doubts that they trigger. The only way to overcome your fears is to “do the thing you fear,” – Brian Tracy
28. “Throughout my career, I have discovered and rediscovered a simple truth.It is this: the ability to concentrate single-mindedly on your most important task, to do it well and to finish it completely, is the key to great success, achievement, respect, status and happiness in life.” – Brian Tracy
Which Brian Tracy quotes are your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.
January 28, 2018 9:00 AM EST