Look at these Zuko quotes from one of the stars of the animated Nickelodeon series Avatar.
Zuko’s full name is Prince Zuko.
He is a fictional character in the animated series Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, as well as the 2010 film The Last Airbender.
Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko created Zuko as a 16-year-old male who is the Crown Prince of the Fire Nation.
Zuko is the son of Fire Lord Ozai, and Zuko is a skilled firebender, meaning he can create and control fire.
Ozai has banished Zuko from the kingdom until he captures the Avatar.
During his quest, he is the primary antagonist of Avatar Aang.
He eventually realizes his father is wrong and works with Aang and his allies to defeat Zuko’s father.
Check out the Zuko Quotes below to better understand this integral character.
Top 10 Zuko quotes from Avatar
These short and sharp quotes from Zuko get right to the point!
1. “I’m never happy.” — Zuko
2. “Hello. Zuko here.” — Zuko
3. “Azula always lies…” — Zuko
4. “That’s rough, buddy.” — Zuko
5. “I’ll save you from the pirates.” — Zuko
6. “I don’t need any calming tea!” — Zuko
7. “Why am I so bad at being good?” — Zuko
8. “Get out of the bison’s mouth, Sokka.” — Zuko
9. “Take a bit out of the silver sandwich.” — Zuko
10. “You’re so beautiful when you hate the world.” — Zuko
Prince Zuko quotes that are reflective or funny
Check out these reflective and funny quotes from Zuko.
11. “Girls are crazy!” — Zuko
12. “I have changed.” — Zuko
13. “The scar’s not on the wrong side!” — Zuko
14. “I think it’s time I joined your group.” — Zuko
15. “I don’t think you want me in your gang.” — Zuko
16. “My honor. My throne. My country. I’m about to lose them all.” — Zuko
17. “Uncle, ready the rhinos! He’s not getting away from me this time!” — Zuko
18. “Instead of lightning, it just blew up in my face, just like everything always does.” — Zuko
19. “During the meeting, I was the perfect prince, the son my father wanted, but I wasn’t me.” — Zuko
20. “My name is Zuko, sone of Ursa and Fire Lord Ozai, Prince of the Fire Nation, and heir to the throne.” — Zuko
Why Does Zuko Turn Against His Father?
Ultimately, after pursuing his father’s wishes for some time, Zuko realizes he disagrees with his father.
Zuko wants peace and sympathizes with the oppressed, so he works with Aang to overthrow his father.
Please share these Zuko Quotes with your family and friends and post any comments in the comment section below!