These Jurassic Park quotes will remind you just how cool the movie was!
Jurassic Park, “an adventure 65 million years in the making,” was a cinematic marvel that took us back to when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
Ian Malcolm was responsible for one of the movie’s most memorable lines, “No. I’m, I’m simply saying that life, uh… finds a way.”
Share your favorite scene or quote from Jurassic Park in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these Jurassic Park quotes?
Producers, writers, computer animators, and 3D renders were able to help bring life to the extinct species.
The Jurassic Park River Adventure ride at Universal Studios made that experience even more real.
Michael Crichton wrote his signature novel, Jurassic Park, in 1990.
The book became a bestseller, and Steven Spielberg adapted it into a film in 1993.
Crichton published the sequel, The Lost World, in 1995, with Spielberg adapting it to film in 1997.
Jurassic Park III, which was directed by Joe Johnston, was not based on a newly written work by Crichton but focused on themes from the two novels that didn’t appear in the first two films.
These Jurassic Park quotes will:
- make you laugh
- help you appreciate the imaginations of Steven Spielberg and Michael Crichton
- take you back to the time you first saw the film
Jurassic Park’s ensemble cast included Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, Richard Attenborough, and Bob Peck.
The film received positive reviews from critics, particularly praise for its special effects and Spielberg’s direction.
A commercial success, the movie grossed over $914 million worldwide in its original theatrical run, making it the highest-grossing film ever.
Besides, it won over twenty awards.
And in 2018, the Library of Congress selected it for preservation in the United States National Film Registry.
Here are some of the most memorable Jurassic Park quotes.
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Short Classic Quotes from Jurassic Park
1. “Welcome to Jurassic Park.” — John Hammond
2. “God help us, we’re in the hands of engineers.” — Dr. Ian Malcolm
3. “Look, we can discuss sexism in survival situations when I get back.” — Ellie Sattler
4. “You didn’t ask for reality; you asked for more teeth!” — Dr. Henry Wu
5. “Clever girl.” — Robert Muldoon
6. “That is one big pile of shit.” — Dr. Ian Malcolm
7. “Life will find a way.” — Dr. Ian Malcolm
8. “We’re gonna make a fortune with this place.” — Donald Gennaro
9. “So, who’s hungry?” — John Hammond
10. “It’s hardly appropriate to start hurling generalizations…” — Donald Gennaro
11. “Hold on to your butts.” — Ray Arnold
12. “Remind me to thank John for a lovely weekend.” — Dr. Ian Malcolm
13. “You did it. You crazy son of a b*tch, you did it.” — Dr. Ian Malcolm
Funny Jurassic Park Quotes
14. John Hammond: “There is no doubt our attractions will drive kids out of their minds.”
Dr. Alan Grant: “What are those?”
Ellie Sattler: “Small versions of adults, honey.”
15. Tim Murphy: “What do you call a blind dinosaur?”
Dr. Alan Grant: “I don’t know.”
Tim: “A do-you-think-he-saurus. What do you call a blind dinosaur’s dog?”
Dr. Grant: “You got me.”
Tim: “A do-you-think-he-saurus rex.”
16. Dr. Alan Grant: “Mr. Hammond, after careful consideration, I’ve decided not to endorse your park.”
John Hammond: “So have I.”
17. “That means they only eat vegetables, but for you, I think they’d make an exception.” — Tim
18. “Big Tim, the human piece of toast.” — Dr. Alan Grant
19. John Hammond: “All major theme parks have delays. When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked!”
Ian Malcolm: “Yeah, but, John, if The Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don’t eat the tourists.”
20. “Dennis, our lives are in your hands and you’ve got butterfingers?” — John Hammond
21. “But again, how do you know they’re all female? Does somebody go out into the park and pull up the dinosaurs’ skirts?” — Dr. Ian Malcolm
Jurassic Park Quotes About Female Dinosaurs
22. Dr. Ellie Sattler: [after finding Malcolm with a broken leg] “Should we chance moving him?”
Dr. Ian Malcolm: [the Tyrannosaur roars nearby] “Please, chance it.”
23. Dr. Ellie Sattler: “So, what are you thinking?”
Dr. Alan Grant: “We’re out of a job.”
Dr. Ian Malcolm: “Don’t you mean extinct?”
24. Lex: “He’s gonna eat the goat?”
Donald Gennaro: “What’s the matter, kid? You never had lamb chops?”
Lex: “I happen to be a vegetarian.”
25. “(After running away from the T-Rex) You think they’ll have that on the tour?” — Dr. Ian Malcolm
Which of these Jurassic Park quotes is your favorite?
The film grossed more money on its opening weekend than any other film.
It passed the 100 million dollar mark in just nine days!
The detail and real-life-looking dinosaurs contributed to the movie’s success.
Some parts of the movie weren’t so realistic, like the lab the scientists worked in.
Spielberg’s representatives came to check out a leading research lab, looked around, and said, “Steven isn’t going to like this.”
He didn’t, so instead, he created an entire lab from his imagination.
Thanks to Michael Crichton’s and Steven Spielberg’s imaginations, we got to see some wild stuff on the screen!
If you are wondering why the film still looks so good when we watch it today, it’s because they used little CGI techniques.
Therefore, the technology doesn’t age out like many other 90s films.
Were you a fan of Jurassic Park?
Which of these Jurassic Park quotes and lines is your favorite?
Share your favorite scene in the comment section below.
November 24, 2022 5:10 AM EST