If you are looking for a way to have more peace, strength, and clarity in life, then check out these Alex Elle quotes.
Alex Elle is a wife and mother that is an accomplished author, breathwork coach, and workshop teacher.
You might also like these related articles:
She wants to help others find who they are, what they stand for, and how to live it out in their own lives.
Alex was originally known for her poems that lift women and young girls.
Today, she has workshops, books, coaching sessions, and more.
Elle got to where she is by turning her past hurt into healing, having a heart for others, and wanting to show them how to do the same thing.
Read these Alex Elle quotes for some inspiration and peace in your life.
The Best Alex Elle Quotes
Take a look at some of the best Alex Elle quotes.
1. “Be the love you wish to receive.” — Alex Elle
2. “There is no love without respect.” — Alex Elle
3. “It’s crazy how loss triggers love.” — Alex Elle
4. “True beauty will radiate regardless.” — Alex Elle
5. “Peace is not always easy to grasp or keep close.” — Alex Elle
6. “A lot of us have given way too much power to our pasts.” — Alex Elle
7. “And even those we love will make mistakes and let us down.” — Alex Elle
8. “The heart is resilient and forgiving; it is the mind that causes us stress.” — Alex Elle
9. “The hardest thing about unlearning is letting go of what you thought you knew.” — Alex Elle
10. “Don’t miss out on a good thing because your past is persuading you not to pursue your future.” — Alex Elle
Encouraging Alex Elle Quotes
Here are some encouraging Alex Elle quotes.
11. “Know better. Do better.” — Alex Elle
12. “Stay lifted in courage and patient with love.” — Alex Elle
13. “keep in mind that uncertainty doesn’t last forever.” — Alex Elle
14. “Seasons change, people grow together and apart, life moves on. You will be OK; embrace it.” — Alex Elle
15. “It’s never too late to start over. If you weren’t happy with yesterday, try something different today.” — Alex Elle
16. “Learn to journey in understanding and forgiveness. It’s not always going to be easy, but it will be worth it.” — Alex Elle
17. “Things aren’t always going to be in our favor, so when they aren’t, we have to take what we can from those experiences and move forward.” — Alex Elle
More Alex Elle Quotes
This is the last list of Alex Elle quotes.
18. “There is still much more to be done.” — Alex Elle
19. “Be mindful that hurt happens, but so does healing.” — Alex Elle
20. “Love your neighbor, even the ones who do not show you the same courtesy.” — Alex Elle
21. “People are so accustomed to dysfunction that they forget what’s healthy and what’s not.” — Alex Elle
22. “How to stop pretending and performing for the sake of being seen and heard. I am not on a stage.” — Alex Elle
23. “I had to start from scratch and acknowledge my roles in the cycles that I said I wanted to break.” — Alex Elle
24. “I’ve carried the loneliness and hurt of my childhood so close that it was hard to let myself feel safe.” — Alex Elle
25. “I know what it’s like to be unwanted. I am familiar with the un-pretty feelings we are sometimes greeted within the mirror.” — Alex Elle
What Inspired Alex on the Path for Healing?
Alex had a rough childhood and started seeing a therapist at the age of twelve, which encouraged her to write.
Later in life, when she decided she wanted to figure out who she was and what she wanted her legacy to be, she began her journey to heal and discover who she was.
Share these Alex Elle quotes with your friends and family, and post your favorite quotes in the comment section below.