Connect with us
Menu

Hilarious Andy Dwyer Quotes

Listen to article TITLE
Listen to article 4 minutes

Check out these Andy Dwyer quotes for a good laugh!

Andy Dwyer is a fictional character from the popular television series Parks and Recreation.

Parks and Recreation ran from 2009 through 2020, and Andy was a recurring character in each season, even though initially he was going to be a temporary character.

Played to perfection by Chris Pratt, Andy is a lovable, innocent, dim-witted character with a photographic memory.

He starts the show as an unmotivated boyfriend to another main character, Ann Perkin.

As Ann continues striving for better things and working hard, Andy dabbles at music by playing in a band and video games all day.

Ann eventually breaks up with Andy, and it leads Andy to start to explore different jobs and even get married to his new love, April.

Get to know the lovable character through these Andy Dwyer quotes for some good laughs!

Innocent Andy Dwyer quotes

Andy Dwyer is a fan favorite because he is so innocent, as evidenced by the following quotes.

1. “Butter is my favorite food.”  Andy Dwyer

2. “I got stung once. I’m immune.” — Andy Dwyer

3. “Anything is a toy if you play with it.”  Andy Dwyer

4. “Everything hurts. Running is impossible.”  Andy Dwyer

5. “I once ate a Twix bar with the wrapper on it.”  Andy Dwyer

6. “For the last time, Ron, it’s Princess Rainbow Sparkle.”  Andy Dwyer

7. “When they say 2% milk I don’t know what the other 98% is.”  Andy Dwyer

8. “Did you know that the food you eat becomes energy? Boom!”  Andy Dwyer

Related  Go-Getter Quotes For Maximizing Your Potential

9. “I have no idea what I’m doing but I know I do it really, really well.”  Andy Dwyer

10. “I am Mother Nature’s brother, Brother Nature. But you can call me Andy.”  Andy Dwyer

Hilarious Andy Dwyer quotes

Check out these Andy Dwyer quotes that will keep you laughing!

11. “That is the coolest sentence I have ever heard anybody talk.”  Andy Dwyer

12. “I tried to make ramen in the coffee pot and I broke everything.”  Andy Dwyer

13. ”I don’t know who Al Gore is and at this point I’m too afraid to ask.”  Andy Dwyer

14. “I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty.”  Andy Dwyer

15. “I’m allergic to sushi. Every time I eat more than 80 pieces, I throw up.”  Andy Dwyer

16. “I promise I will not spit in anyone’s food unless they should request that I do.”  Andy Dwyer

17. “Well, the surprise is you are not actually at a dinner party. You’re at our wedding.”  Andy Dwyer

18. “Do I have to tuck my shirt in? Because honestly that’s kind of a deal breaker.”  Andy Dwyer

19. “By day, Andy Dwyer: shoe-shinist. By different time of day, Andy Radical: possum-tackler.”  Andy Dwyer

20. “Burt Macklin, FBI. The best damn agent they had, until I was framed for a crime I didn’t commit: stealing the president’s rubies.”  Andy Dwyer

Andy Dwyer showed up and didn’t leave

Andy Dwyer was cast as a temporary character but was so loved by the audience that he appeared in every episode in season 1 and became a part of the main cast.

Related  Road Trip Quotes to Keep You Entertained on Your Drive

Please share the Andy Dwyer quotes with your family and friends to spread some laughs.

Leave any comments in the comment section below.

Stephanie Kirby
0 comments
Be the first one to leave a comment!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Search