Check out these Assassin’s Creed quotes!
Whether or not you are a gamer, most people can appreciate the hard work and dedication that goes into building a legacy.
Assassin’s Creed first came out in 2007.
Tell us your favorite Assassin’s Creed quote in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these Assassin’s Creed quotes?
Since then, the series has released 12 different iterations of itself.
It is not often that a video game series can accomplish such a feat.
Assassin’s Creed is one of those special franchises that has stood the test of time.
Critics and fans acknowledge the popularity and critical acclaim for this action-packed video game series.
Who would have thought that looking into your past lives could be fun?
Assassin’s Creed has grown to include various backgrounds and cultures from all over the world.
And while there are some historical inaccuracies, they do not take away from the gameplay and entertainment value.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla quotes
1. “Odin is with us.” — Eivor
2. “Everything else.” — Eivor
3. “I will give you all that and more.” — Eivor
4. “If Hell is real, I’m glad you’ll get to see it.” — Eivor
5. “Sigurd, bother. You are lost in a sea storm of your own making.” — Eivor
6. “I wish you whatever peace you may find in this new life you’ve found.” — Eivor
7. “You look good, Oswald, like a man about to marry a more powerful woman.” — Eivor
8. “I will not be captive to another man’s gaudy design. My destiny is mine to weave.” — Eivor
9. “What riches are worth so much misery and the deaths of honorable men and women?” — Eivor
10. “My road forward has been a muddy one. Slick with blood and tears. But we can reach its end together.” — Eivor
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey quotes
11. “There’s another goat?” — Alexios
12. “This shit happens every week,” — Kassandra
13. “Earth, mother of all, I greet you.” — Kassandra
14. “I’ll make this day you’ll never forget.” — Alexios
15. “Sometimes I think about… a simpler life.” — Kassandra
16. “Did he say cyclops? Did he hurt your feelings?” — Alexios
17. “I’d ask for you, Thelatas. Now and forever by my side.” — Alexios
18. “I was protecting my brother because you wouldn’t.” — Kassandra
19. “Order, chaos, if either triumphs alone the world dies.” — Kassandra
20. “This is for my mother and every family you’ve destroyed.” — Alexios
Assassin’s Creed Black Flag quotes
21. “I’m not an easy man to call a friend, am I?” — Edward Kenway
22. “Nothing is true. Everything is permitted. This is the world’s only certainty.” — Mary Read
23. Yet here I am… with riches and reputation, feeling no wiser than when I left home.” — Edward Kenway
24. “Everything is permitted? I like the sound of that. Thinking what I like and acting how I please.” — Edward Kenway
25. “We’re Assassins and we follow a creed, aye. But it does not command us to act or submit – only to be wise.” — Mary Read
26. “For years I’ve been rushing around, taking whatever I fancied, not giving a tinker’s curse for those I hurt.” — Edward Kenway
27. “Are you not loved at home? Are you not wanted by your wives and families and countrymen?” — Edward ‘Blackbeard’ Thatch
28. “Yet when I turn around, and look at the course I’ve run… there’s not a man or woman that I love left standing beside me.” — Edward Kenway
29. “So I must conclude that you men are the pariahs of Charles-Towne, and I would profit better by using your organs for chum and your bones for char!” — Edward ‘Blackbeard’ Thatch
30. “How else to explain your government’s complete disinterest in your well-being? Hostages for medicines, these were my only terms! And yet, six days of pure f***ing silence!” — Edward ‘Blackbeard’ Thatch
Assassin’s Creed Unity quotes
31. “We dream of leaving our stamp upon the world.” — Arno Victor Dorian
32. “Not a grant of permission. The Creed is a warning.” — Arno Victor Dorian
33. “We believe ourselves redeemers, avengers, saviors.” — Arno Victor Dorian
34. “All that we do, all that we are, begins and ends with ourselves.” — Arno Victor Dorian
35. “In the end, only we ourselves can guard against our obsessions.” — Arno Victor Dorian
36. “Ideals too easily give way to dogma. Dogma becomes fanaticism.” — Arno Victor Dorian
37. “We make war on those who oppose us, and they, in turn, make war on us.” — Arno Victor Dorian
38. “Only we can decide whether the road we walk carries too high a toll.” — Arno Victor Dorian
39. “The Creed of the Assassin Brotherhood teaches us that nothing is forbidden to us.” — Arno Victor Dorian
40. “No higher power sits in judgment of us. No supreme being watches to punish us for our sins.” — Arno Victor Dorian
41. “Once, I thought that meant we were free to do as we would. To pursue our ideals, no matter the cost. I understand now.” — Arno Victor Dorian
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate quotes
42. “Oh, God, I hope so!” — Jacob
43. “Here. I’m sure you can put this to better use than I can.” — Henry
44. “Your majesty! We will always work to ensure the safety of the people.” — Jacob Frye
45. “Perhaps ma’am you could consider putting an end to your imperialist desires?” — Evie Frye
46. “I understand and respect your position, bound as you are by your creed.” — Queen Victoria
47. “I’d be grateful if we could come up with a new term for us that isn’t “Brotherhood.” — Rebecca
48. “Tens of thousands of years fighting for progressive and free thought, and we’re still stuck with that?” — Rebecca
49. “But with the greatest respect, our philosophy forbids us from assisting with the expansion of the Empire.” — Evie Frye
50. “You have honored us with your loyalty and your courage. Long may we so strengthen the Empire together.” — Queen Victoria
Why do we love Assassin’s Creed so much?
Assassin’s Creed is fun because your decisions impact the gameplay.
To find success, you must find balance.
As Kassandra from the Odyssey game reminds us, “Order, chaos, if either triumphs alone the world dies.”
Fans relate to the series because of its historical context; even though it is not completely historically accurate, many of the general themes are.
Blending futuristic technology, DNA manipulation, and accessing stored memories, the game explores how polarization and adventure can manifest.
Your adventure changes depending on the choices you make.
However, one thing remains the same; Powerful groups wrestle with one another for influence and will stop at nothing to meet their aims.
Arno Victor Dorian of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate captures it perfectly, noting, “We make war on those who oppose us, and they, in turn, make war on us.”
The cycle never ends and is always reborn.
You can check out Assassin’s Creed: Mirage here!
Share this article with all your gamer friends after telling us your favorite Assassin’s Creed quote in the comment section below.
December 27, 2022 9:00 AM EST