Blair Waldorf Quotes From the Gossip Girl Character
March 18, 2023 5:59 AM EST
The popular television series Gossip Girl fans will love these Blair Waldorf quotes!
Blair was created by Cecily von Ziegesar for the “Gossip Girl” novels and by Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage for the television series Gossip Girl.
In the television series, which ran for six seasons from 2007 to 2012, Actress Leighton Meester plays Blair.
Blair’s full name is Blair Cornelia Waldorf.
She is a New York City socialite and a girl of extremes.
Due to Blair being the queen of the New York City social scene, she is under continued scrutiny from “Gossip Girl,” who is a mysterious blogger.
The plot follows Blair from high school through college and focuses on her social life, love life, and a constant struggle to over-achieve.
Take a look at these Blair Waldorf quotes to learn more about this popular character.
Best Blair Waldorf Quotes
Here are some fan-favorite quotes from the character.
1. “I lost my true self, but I want to be found.” – Blair Waldorf
2. “What I want is to become a powerful woman.” – Blair Waldorf
3. “We make our own fairytales.” – Blair Waldorf
4. “I don’t need a boyfriend to be fulfilled.” – Blair Waldorf
5. “I’m not a stop along the way; I’m a destination.” – Blair Waldorf
6. “When and if we end up together, it has to be as equals.” – Blair Waldorf
7. “Just because we can’t be together doesn’t mean I don’t love you.” – Blair Waldorf
8. “I kissed someone. And it was truly a life-changing experience.” – Blair Waldorf
9. “You deserve someone who would move mountains for you if he had to.” – Blair Waldorf
10. “Nothing’s holding me back anymore. I know what I want, and I’m gonna get it.” – Blair Waldorf
11. “He brings out the worst in me. And weirdly, I bring out the best, the very best in him.” – Blair Waldorf
12. “If you really want something, you don’t stop for anyone or anything until you get it.” – Blair Waldorf
13. “I can’t deny that our path has been complicated, but in the end, love makes everything simple.” – Blair Waldorf
14. “You fought for me all year; I’ve come to fight for you. You said I always bet against you, but this time I’m all in.” – Blair Waldorf
15. “People don’t write sonnets about being compatible or novels about shared life goals and stimulating conversation. The great loves are the crazy ones.” – Blair Waldorf
Blair Waldorf Quotes with Her Words of Wisdom
See if you agree with these words of wisdom and advice or not.
16. “Things are never as bad as you think.” – Blair Waldorf
17. “We can’t let the men of our past define us.” – Blair Waldorf
18. “I would never put my fate in someone else’s hands.” – Blair Waldorf
19. “Feelings never do make sense. They get you all confused.” – Blair Waldorf
20. “You can’t make people love you, but you can make them fear you.” – Blair Waldorf
21. “She likes to see the best in people. I like to see the truth.” – Blair Waldorf
22. “They’re all good men before something happens to them. Some of them stay good.” – Blair Waldorf
23. “Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen.” – Blair Waldorf
24. “Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop.” – Blair Waldorf
25. “Well, here’s my advice. Have a little faith, and if that doesn’t work, have a lot of mimosas.” – Blair Waldorf
Does Blair Find Love and Acceptance?
Blair is someone that the outside world sees as having it all, money, status, and looks, but due to Blair’s envy and constant need to over-achieve, she struggles with being happy.
After experiencing a poor relationship and, in turn, treating her boyfriend poorly, Blair dates and eventually marries a guy named Chuck Bass.
Please share these Blair Waldorf quotes with your friends that love romantic drama characters and post any comments about Blair in the comment section below.