Rebekah Mikaelson Quotes From The Vampire Diaries
March 7, 2023 1:23 AM EST
Check out these Rebekah Mikaelson quotes from one of the vampires in The Vampire Diaries.
Rebekah Mikaelson is a fictional character in The Originals and The Vampire Diaries and is portrayed by actress Claire Holt.
Rebekah is an original or pure-blooded vampire that was the female protagonist in The Originals and is a recurring character in seasons three through five in The Vampire Diaries.
She was born in the 10th Century and is the second daughter of Mikael and Esther.
Rebekah is close to her older half-brother Klaus, the only one who really accepts that she desires to live a human life.
To live a somewhat human life, Rebekah had had numerous relationships with humans before her brother Klaus helped her become human.
When she became human, she got her real love, Marcel, who was also a vampire, to give up his reign over the city of New Orleans and marry her.
Enjoy learning more about this character through these Rebekah Mikaelson quotes!
Rebekah Mikaelson Quotes About Life as a Vampire
Rebekah knows what it’s like being a vampire, but she would rather be human!
1. “If you’re gonna die, it might as well be epic.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
2. “I’m not hungry; I’m angry. Staked by your ex, drowned by Nik’s.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
3. “There’s a saying in my family. Kill a demon today, face the devil tomorrow.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
4. “Centuries later, each of us is broken. You with your anger and paranoia.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
5. “My fate rests in our black sheep of a brother who we have trapped in a necklace. I’m sure he’s just leaping to help.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
6. “Fair warning. If you’re still compelled to kill me, you’ve got a hell of a fight on your hands.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
7. “Once it has turned your loved ones into enemies, the demon has consumed you whole.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
8. “That’s why you’re so great at being a vampire, Marcel. You chose this; I didn’t have a choice.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
9. “While you may slumber, the demon never sleeps. It tempts you into crossing every line you’ve ever drawn, all the while it tests you, haunts you.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
10. “We are the strongest creatures in the world, and yet we are damaged beyond repair. We live without hope, but we will never die.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
Rebekah Mikaelson Quotes About Who She Is
Rebekah has a long life and knows a thing or two about who she is.
11. “No one in this world is truly fearless.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
12. “We all bear scars; mine just happen to be more visible than most.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
13. “We are the definition of “cursed,” always and forever.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
14. “We’re not so bad. We’re not the monsters that our parents think we are.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
15. “I never much thought about dying. One of the perks of being immortal, I guess.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
16. “The first rule of truly living is to do the things you’re most afraid of.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
17. “All of us live with a demon inside. Some days you control the demon, and other days it controls you.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
Rebekah Mikaelson Quotes About Love
Rebekah is constantly searching for true love, as evidenced by the following quotes.
18. “I want a family. I want someone to love me, and I want to live.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
19. “I suppose it’s a family trait. Everything we love, we turn to ash.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
20. “Perhaps it’s time our roles reversed. I’ll run away from love if you’ll run toward it.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
21. “I don’t want to be afraid of what my brother will do to me for loving you.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
22. “If there is one thing I know to be true, it is no matter how big your empire becomes, it is nothing if you have no one to share it with.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
23. “You’re a hypocrite, Elijah. You would choose love over family and then condemn me for doing the same.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
24. “I know I have to give her back to Hayley when the time is right, but she’s made me realize how much I want that child of my own, and I know I can’t have one.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
25. “But women are more resilient than given credit for. And some women, well, let’s just say their oppressors had better watch out.” — Rebekah Mikaelson
What Does Rebekah Mikaelson Look Like?
Rebekah was born a witch and transformed into a vampire before finally becoming human, but she always looked like a young human woman.
She was considered beautiful, and the character is five foot and six inches tall with blonde hair and blue eyes.
She uses her beauty to have many relationships before settling down with Marcel.
Share these Rebekah Mikaelson quotes with your vampire-loving friends and post any comments about the character in the comment section below.