Dr. Evil quotes for the hilarious villain in you!
Dr. Evil is well known to Austin Powers fans everywhere.
As the villain to Austin Powers hero, he is a main character in the Austin Powers movies.
And he is that hilarious, dim-witted, over-the-top villain we all love to watch.
Tell us your favorite scene with Dr. Evil in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What are the benefits of reading these Dr. Evil quotes?
One of the best things about Dr. Evil is how we learn more about him through his gang of misfits and his relationship with his son Scott.
Dr. Evil may be best known for his relationship with his dwarf clone, Mini-Me, with whom he has a hilarious relationship.
We can learn a few lessons from these Dr. Evil quotes, including:
- what we think about wealth and keeping up with others
- your past shapes who you are
- it is important to develop self-awareness
Enjoy these Dr. Evil quotes!
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
Browse our entire collection of inspirational quotes for more motivating ideas and concepts.
Best Dr. Evil quotes from the Austin Powers movies
1. “You’re the best evil son an evil dad could ever ask for.” ― Dr. Evil
2. “There’s nothing quite as pathetic as an aging hipster.” ― Dr. Evil
3. “I demand the sum of … ONE MILLION DOLLARS.” ― Dr. Evil
4. “Scott, I want you to meet daddy’s nemesis, Austin Powers.” ― Dr. Evil
5. “Not really. Kill the little bastard, see if I care.” ― Dr. Evil
6. “Finally, we come to my number-two man. His name? Number Two.” ― Dr. Evil
7. “Evil, Actually, Dr. Evil.” ― Dr. Evil
8. “I had the group LIQUIDATED, you little shit. They were insolent.” ― Dr. Evil
9. “Son, wouldn’t you like to see what daddy does for a living?” ― Dr. Evil
10. “Why must I be surrounded by frickin’ idiots?” ― Dr. Evil
Funny Dr. Evil quotes
Dr. Evil’s impact on popular culture can be seen in the countless parodies, spoofs, and imitations of the character.
From Saturday Night Live to The Simpsons, Dr. Evil’s quotes and mannerisms have been imitated and referenced in a variety of media.
11. “Throw Me A Frickin’ Bone Here!” ― Dr. Evil
12. “One more peep out of you and you’re grounded, Mister, and I am not joking. Let’s begin.” ― Dr. Evil
13. “A superstitious man, he leaves a tiny keepsake on every victim he kills. Scotland Yard would love to get their hands on that piece of evidence.” ― Dr. Evil
You will also enjoy our article on Frozen quotes
14. “Open the frickin’ door!” ― Dr. Evil
15. “It’s frickin’ freezing in here, Mr. Bigglesworth!” ― Dr. Evil
You will also enjoy our article on orange quotes.
16. “Doctor Evil! I Didn’t Spend Six Years In Evil Medical School To Be Called ‘Mister,’ Thank You Very Much.” ― Dr. Evil
17. “The Details Of My Life Are Quite Inconsequential. Very Well, Where Do I Begin?” ― Dr. Evil
18. “Our early attempts at a tractor beam went through several preparations. Preparations A through G were a complete failure. But now, ladies and gentlemen, we finally have a working tractor beam, which we shall call… Preparation H.” ― Dr. Evil
19. “Scottie’s on fire…” ― Dr. Evil
20. “Scott, you just don’t get it, do ya? You don’t.” ― Dr. Evil
21. “Some of you I know, some of you I’m meeting for the first time.” ― Dr. Evil
22. “No. Not dead. Burnt, badly.” ― Dr. Evil
23. “Let me tell you a little story about a man named SHH! SHH! Even before you start, that was a pre-emptive “shh!” Just know that I have a whole bag of “shh!” with your name on it.” ― Dr. Evil
Doctor Evil quotes and phrases that will make your day
24. “You know, I have one simple request, and that is to have sharks with frickin’ laser beams attached to their heads!” ― Dr. Evil
25. “Do you like your quasi-futuristic clothes, Mr. Powers? I designed them myself.” ― Dr. Evil
Which of these Dr. Evil quotes is your favorite?
Dr. Evil is played by Mike Myers and first appeared in the 1997 film, “Austin Powers.”
As the arch-nemesis to Austin Powers, Dr. Evil is just as important to the movies as the Powers.
A parody of a villain from the 1960s, he was cryogenically frozen and then released in the 1990s.
Since he has missed so much time, many of his jokes are references to things that have already happened or changed that he doesn’t know about.
With a name like Dr. Evil, he has a funny and strange cast of characters in his service, such as Mini-me, Fat Bastard, Number Two, and many more.
If you are looking for a laugh, look no further and get ready to laugh until your sides hurt.
Did you enjoy these Dr. Evil quotes and lines?
Which of the quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.