Lil Uzi Vert Quotes and Lyrics That Slap
August 2, 2022 5:00 AM EST
These Lil Uzi Vert quotes from the rapper and singer are truly one-of-a-kind.
The rapper, whose real name is Symere Bysil Woods, is known by many for his distinct appearance.
His face is covered with tattoos and piercings, topped with unique hairstyles.
His ensembles are also notable, often leaning in an androgynous style.
When it comes to music, Lil Uzi Vert is popular for his dark lyrics that marry melancholy and imagery.
As he makes his way towards Hollywood stardom, his songs such as “You Was Right” and “Money Longer” made him even more famous.
He gained various collaborations with artists such as Gucci Mane and captured the attention of award-winning bodies such as the Grammys.
Here are some interesting Lil Uzi Vert quotes you should check out.
Don’t forget to also check out these Lil Durk quotes and song lyrics about life, loyalty, and success.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Read more related content on our inspirational quotes category page.
Cool Lil Uzi Quotes About Music
1. “Destruction leads to a very rough road, but it also breeds creation.” – Lil Uzi Vert
You will also enjoy our article on Meek Mill quotes.
2. “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.” – Lil Uzi Vert
You will also enjoy our article on Lil Wayne quotes.
3. “I really didn’t want to rap; I was just a regular kid.” – Lil Uzi Vert
4. “All these diamonds on me, I don’t feel no pressure.” – Lil Uzi Vert
5. “I just take rock songs and mix it with hip-hop and a little bit of R&B.” – Lil Uzi Vert
6. “I like to look cool and dress nice. Lil Uzi is a rock star. Just know that.” – Lil Uzi Vert
7. “I never wanted to be no rapper.” – Lil Uzi Vert
8. “‘Vert’ is, like, straight to the top, like a vertical leap.” – Lil Uzi Vert
9. “I’m just doing me, and to me, that’s what got me this far.” – Lil Uzi Vert
10. “No I’m not a rat but I’m all about my cheddar.” – Lil Uzi Vert
Famous Lil Uzi Vert quotes and lyrics
11. “The thing that makes me different from any other rapper is that I usually talk real crazy in my songs.” – Lil Uzi Vert
12. “You can’t say I look like this person or sound like this person exactly because I made it my own. I’m pretty, pretty influenced by myself right now.” – Lil Uzi Vert
13. “I like a lot of ratchet, trap music. Definitely 21 Savage. We need some music like that. ManMan Savage. A lot of the Atlanta scene. But Philly, too.” – Lil Uzi Vert
14. “The type of music I make, it’s not just straight-up rapping. There’s emotion in it. That’s why people feel each song differently. I get all my vibes from rock music, you know? All my melodies and all that.” – Lil Uzi Vert
15. “Don’t it always seem to go, that you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone? They paved paradise, put up a parking lot.” – Lil Uzi Vert
16. “Atlanta is down south, the club. So the most thing played down there is club music. Everybody wants a hit.” – Lil Uzi Vert
17. “Don’t get me wrong: school is good and all, but school is way too slow for me. Like, super slow. So I didn’t want to go. I wanted to learn on my own with real-life experiences.” – Lil Uzi Vert
18. “I want to be as big as I can be. I want to be one of the biggest artists. I want to be remembered like, ‘He is crazy. He is phenomenal.’ I just want to be one of the biggest.” – Lil Uzi Vert
19. “If I’m talking about girls and stuff, it’s usually the truth. So now, you know, if you hear my songs, you are gonna appreciate it differently because usually, it’s the truth.” – Lil Uzi Vert
20. “If you’re you, it doesn’t matter if you’re the most boring person in the world: someone will like you. You’re not trying to be anyone else.” – Lil Uzi Vert
21. “I don’t even remember why I’m wasting all these tears on you.” – Lil Uzi Vert
22. “One thing I could tell you is that I’m all over the place.” – Lil Uzi Vert
23. “Swag on them by mistake “ – Lil Uzi Vert
24. “I’m committed, not addicted, but it keep control of me.“ – Lil Uzi Vert
25. “Nowadays I think a lot of you / But really I don’t wanna bother you.” – Lil Uzi Vert
Random Lil Uzi Vert Quotes
26. “There’s enough money for everybody. See, I can’t do what Yachty does. But then again, Yachty can’t do what I do.” – Lil Uzi Vert
27. “Wherever you’re from, you adapt to your environment. It definitely made my music a little bit more explicit. Because I really was in North Philly, I listened to State Property and stuff. Everything my dad listened to, I listened to.” – Lil Uzi Vert
28. “If you’re you, it doesn’t matter if you’re the most boring person in the world: someone will like you. You’re not trying to be anyone else.” – Lil Uzi Vert
29. “I played the coronet first, and then I upgraded to the trumpet. First song I learned on there was ‘Hot Cross Buns.’” – Lil Uzi Vert
30. “One thing I could tell you is that I’m all over the place.” – Lil Uzi Vert
31. “One thing rap and rock have in common, a lot of it is focused on negativity. I like dark stuff.” – Lil Uzi Vert
32. “Some guy was just like, ‘You rap fast, man. Like a little machine gun,’ and from that moment, I was Lil Uzi.” – Lil Uzi Vert
33. “I’m gon keep flexing if you don’t like me then I’m sorry.” – Lil Uzi Vert
More Quotes from Lil Uzi Vert
34. “I don’t know… Philly’s a little different. It’s a little bit more competitive. Everybody’s got something to prove. In Atlanta, you see stars every day walking down the street; it’s normal.” – Lil Uzi Vert
35. “Honestly, if you want me to keep it 100, Marilyn Manson has as much style as Kanye West and Pharrell Williams. He has a lot of style. I’m telling you, it’s crazy. It might be a little darker, but it’s crazy.” – Lil Uzi Vert
36. “Everybody really don’t rock with each other in Philly – that’s a problem. ‘Cause me being in Atlanta now, I stay in Atlanta, and I get to see everybody work with everybody no matter what.” – Lil Uzi Vert
37. “I don’t know who I can compare my style to because I listen to everybody from old to new. If I hear stuff that I like, I’ll definitely gravitate to it and spin it in my own way. I’m a mixture of a lot of people, honestly, but I’m myself.” – Lil Uzi Vert
38. “I remember, when I first rapped, I was writing raps. I don’t write raps at all; I stopped early. I don’t know – it seems like every day I find something a little bit easier.” – Lil Uzi Vert
39. “I saw Marilyn Manson. He had, like, the platinum grills, and that’s when I got my first ones. And honestly, I didn’t even buy them. My grandma bought those. I paid her back right away, though.” – Lil Uzi Vert
40. “I stopped thinking; I just go out, and everything is in the moment. I just stop thinking and start moving – you just gotta be you.” – Lil Uzi Vert
41. “I enjoy ‘down South’ music.” – Lil Uzi Vert
42. “I got a lot of influences. I got relevant influences today. I got influences that you wouldn’t even think of. I’m very influenced by Marilyn Manson. His style is ridiculous. Like, honestly, if you want me to keep it 100, Marilyn Manson has as much style as Kanye West and Pharrell Williams.” – Lil Uzi Vert
43. “I got different moods. Like, if I’m in a good mood, I listen to ‘Up’ by Thug. If I’m not in a good mood, I’ll listen to ‘King TROUP’ – that’s a real emotional one.” – Lil Uzi Vert
44. “I just want to be successful. I’m not going to sit here and be like, ‘I want to win a Grammy’ or whatever; if that comes, that’s awesome. But I just want to be successful and provide for my whole family and get my family out the hood.” – Lil Uzi Vert
45. “I cannot die because this my universe.” – Lil Uzi Vert
46. “I’m already popular in my city. I was just trying to get rich. Man, I’m not gonna lie to you; I didn’t really want to go back to school. I mean, my family was mad about that. Because, you know, you tell your family you want to rap, and they look at you like you’re crazy.” – Lil Uzi Vert
47. “A whole bunch of ‘ayes’ and a whole bunch of ‘yes.’ That’s it. That’s all I do. We what you call mumble rappers. So you say ‘yeah’ after everything and make it rhyme no matter what it is.” – Lil Uzi Vert
48. “There are always people who are in the old way of doing things. I don’t think it’s a bad thing necessarily, but things change – nothing stays the same. If you can stay true to yourself, you’re always going to be legendary.” – Lil Uzi Vert
49. “Mike Jones, Ying Yang Twins, then a little later, Wiz Khalifa and Meek Mill, too. It was the repetitive stuff with Mike Jones when he would give out his number, and I also like his style. Back then, actually, I still think du-rags, grillz, and stuff like that are cool.” – Lil Uzi Vert
50. “Every time the pack get gone, I get another load (‘nother load).” – Lil Uzi Vert
Which of these Lil Uzi Vert quotes is your favorite?
As someone who creates good music, many listen to Lil Uzi Vert’s songs because they either vibe with it or they can totally relate to its message.
Whatever the reason is, all these Lil Uzi Vert quotes will create an impact on his listeners.
He also has a story to tell.
Lil Uzi Vert started small in his career, and eventually gained fame and fortune for his immense talent in rapping.
Despite having many contemporary rappers and artists, Lil Uzi Vert stood out from the rest and emerged as one of the sought-after rappers in the music industry.
This proves that the man does not back down to life’s challenges and faces them with faith in his talent.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these Lil Uzi Vert quotes and lyrics?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.
January 25, 2023 at 2:36 AM
dawg that 50th was not lil uzi