Looking for achievement quotes to guide you on your journey towards success?
When we aim to achieve, everyone’s path is unique. We want to help inspire you to become the very best version of yourself and give you the motivational words to do it! Let’s help raise you up on your journey.
Here is our latest collection of success quotes to help you develop the mindset and vision to live your best life!
How successful do you want to be? Where do you want to be in the next 5, 10, 15 years?
Life can be short, but it’s also long enough for us to make great things happen.
Success comes down to our attitude, effort, and focus.
If you want to be successful, it’s vital that you study other successful people.
That’s why we have provided these inspirational achievement quotes from some of the most thriving people the world has ever known.
Achievement quotes can inspire us to push past our limits, challenge our beliefs, and inspire us to emulate the greats in history.
Realize your dreams and biggest goals by developing the psychology of a winner.
These goals quotes and sayings are the mental food of winners and the language of champions!
These words are meant for you! Let these achievement quotes inspire you to become great at whatever you choose to do.
Don’t forget to also read our collection of excellence quotes that will motivate you towards a path of success.
Inspirational achievement quotes about success and greatness
1. “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.”
2. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
3. “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.”
4. “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
5. “Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.”
6. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” – Proverb
7. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
8. “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.”
9. “If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.”
10. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also love our collection of the best senior year quotes for graduation and the yearbook.
The best achievement quotes for work and life
11. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” – Swami Vivekananda
12. “Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.”
13. “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” – Vaibhav Shah
14. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
15. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” – Albert Einstein
16. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of mindset quotes that will help take you where you want to go in life.
17. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
18. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents – start charging for it.” – Kim Garst
19. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
20. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Don’t forget to also check out these priority quotes that will help you clarify what’s important to you in your life.
Famous achievement quotes and sayings to inspire you
21. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” – Henry Ford
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of inspirational quotes that will brighten your day.
22. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
23. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.”
24. “Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.”
25. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
26. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.”
27. “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” – Bruce Feirstein
28. “When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you.” – Lolly Daskal
29. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
30. “No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.”
You might also like these powerful legacy quotes that will inspire you to start making your mark on the world today.
Powerful quotes about achievement, success, and love
31. “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
32. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” – Albert Einstein
33. “Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.”
34. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
35. “What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.”
36. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
37. “Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.”
38. “Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it.”
39. “Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction is the problem.”
40. “You can do anything, but not everything.”
If you’re enjoying this article, you’ll also love our collection of Monday motivation quotes to start your week off on the right track.
Achievement quotes to help you reach your highest potential
41. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
42. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” – Ray Goforth
43. “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.” – Dr. APJ Kalam
44. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
45. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
46. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” – Robert Collier
47. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” – Thomas J. Watson
48. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
49. “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” – Philippos
50. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absence of fear.” – Mark Twain
Don’t forget to also check out these Macbeth quotes about power and ambition.
Remarkable achievement quotes and sayings to help you reach your goals
51. “Achievement is not about ‘doing something.’ Rather, it’s about ‘being someone.”― Craig D. Lounsbrough
52. “Realize, rise and act – make mistakes, fall hard, then rise again and try again.”― Abhijit Naskar
53. “It is little keys that open up big doors.” – On small steps leading to great achievements”― Lamine Pearlheart
54. “Mistakes are the foundation of achievement.”― Steven Magee
55. “When a person is connected to its true essence, there is nothing more rewarding than continuously developing it; there is no money that can buy the pleasure of putting into practice the talents each person has.”― Claudia Acevedo
56. “There can be no real achievement without any struggle!”― Avijeet Das
57. “To succeed, you must never give on yourself.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
58. “Getting something done is an accomplishment; getting something done right is an achievement.”― Anonymous
59. “If you keep working at it, if you keep moving forward, you will achieve what you want.”― Leigh Shulman
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of keep pushing quotes about moving forward.
60. “To achieve something that you have never achieved before, you must become someone that you have never been before.”― Les Brown
61. “If you go out without a plan, you will return home without any achievement.”― Awolumate Samuel
62. “You have a choice, you can be someone who makes it happen or someone who lets it happen.”― Bobby Darnell
63. “If talent is the floor and character the ceiling, then work-ethic is the altitude of personal achievement.”― Orrin Woodward
64. “Accept no limitations and you’ll have no limitations.”
― Clyde Lee Dennis
65. “Greatness is never achieved in the realm of dreams but in the realm of reality and the only way to achieving that greatness is to convert your time into added value to yourself and then to others.”― Sunday Adelaja
66. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy
Make sure to also check out our collection of inspirational sports quotes about working towards your full potential.
Other motivational achievement quotes
67. “Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.” – Paulo Coelho
68. “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.” – Harry S. Truman
69. “Don’t mistake activity with achievement.” – John Wooden
70. “To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” – Anatole France
71. “Achievement has no color.” – Abraham Lincoln
72. “Patience is not a virtue. It is an achievement.” – Vera Nazarian
73. “You are the greatest achievement of your own life.” – Sarah Rees Brennan
74. “Every achievement is a servitude. It compels us to a higher achievement.” – Albert Camus
75. “Great achievement requires personal force, determined spirit and self-confidence.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
We hope you enjoyed these awesome achievement quotes!
It’s not easy to believe in your dreams. But with perseverance, time, and the right people beside you, nothing’s impossible. Not to folks who believe.
Your turn: what are your favorite achievement quotes? Tell us in the comment section below!
March 10, 2021 6:00 AM EST