Achievement Quotes to Motivate You for Massive Success
Shoot for the stars with the help of these amazing achievement quotes!
April 8, 2023 5:00 AM EST
Looking for achievement quotes to guide you on your journey towards success?
When we aim to achieve, everyone’s path is unique.
Let us know your favorite achievement quote in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
Research from the University of California, Berkeley, found that individuals who believe they can improve their skills through hard work and persistence tend to achieve more than those who believe their abilities are fixed.
This highlights the importance of having motivation from achievement quotes in achieving success.
What are the benefits of reading achievement quotes?
We want to help inspire you to become the very best version of yourself and give you the motivational words to do it!
Let’s help raise you up on your journey.
Here is our latest collection of success quotes to help you develop the mindset and vision to live your best life!
How successful do you want to be?
Where do you want to be in the next 5, 10, 15 years?
Life can be short, but it’s also long enough for us to make great things happen.
Success comes down to our:
If you want to be successful, it’s vital that you study other successful people.
Achievement quotes can inspire us to:
- Push past our limits
- Challenge our beliefs
- Inspire us to emulate the greats in history
What is something that you want to achieve but have been putting off?
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
Let these wise words encourage you to achieve whatever you set your mind to
That’s why we have provided these inspirational achievement quotes from some of the most thriving people the world has ever known.
Realize your dreams and biggest goals by developing the psychology of a winner.
These goal quotes and sayings are the mental food of winners and the language of champions!
These words are meant for you!
Let these achievement quotes inspire you to become great at whatever you choose to do.
Don’t forget to also read our collection of excellence quotes that will motivate you towards a path of success.
Inspirational achievement quotes about success and greatness
Research from the University of Michigan has shown that reading achievement quotes regularly can positively impact self-esteem and confidence, leading to improved academic and professional outcomes.
The researchers found that exposure to inspirational messages can help individuals overcome self-doubt and persevere in the face of challenges leading to success.
1. “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.”
You will also enjoy our article on blessed quotes.
2. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
You will also enjoy our article on Facebook quotes.
3. “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.”
You will also enjoy our article on proud of you quotes.
4. “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
You will also enjoy our article on waiting quotes.
5. “Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.”
You will also enjoy our article on motivational quotes about success.
6. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” – Proverb
You will also enjoy our article on motivational quotes for kids.
7. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
You will also enjoy our article on inspirational quotes for work.
8. “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.”
You will also enjoy our article on dedication quotes.
9. “If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.”
You will also enjoy our article on commitment quotes.
10. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also love our collection of the best senior year quotes for graduation and the yearbook.
The best achievement quotes for work and life
According to a study conducted by Harvard University, reading inspirational quotes can improve motivation and increase overall productivity by up to 22%.
The researchers found that exposure to uplifting quotes can activate the brain’s reward centers, improving focus and performance.
11. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” – Swami Vivekananda
You will also enjoy our article on consistency quotes.
12. “Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.”
You will also enjoy our article on future quotes.
13. “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” – Vaibhav Shah
You will also enjoy our article on journey quotes.
14. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
You will also enjoy our article on determination quotes.
15. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” – Albert Einstein
You will also enjoy our article on failure quotes.
16. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of mindset quotes that will help take you where you want to go in life.
You will also enjoy our article on graduation quotes.
17. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
You will also enjoy our article on preparation quotes.
18. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents – start charging for it.” – Kim Garst
You will also enjoy our article on rare inspirational quotes.
19. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
You will also enjoy our article on support quotes
20. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Don’t forget to also check out these priority quotes that will help you clarify what’s important to you in your life.
Famous achievement quotes and sayings to inspire you
According to a study by the University of California, Berkeley, setting specific goals can increase the likelihood of achieving them by up to 90%.
This statistic highlights the importance of having clear, measurable objectives in order to achieve success.
21. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” – Henry Ford
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of inspirational quotes that will brighten your day.
You will also enjoy our article on appreciation quotes.
22. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
You will also enjoy our article on Kim Possible quotes.
23. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.”
You will also enjoy our article on bridge quotes.
24. “Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.”
You will also enjoy our article on star quotes.
25. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
You will also enjoy our article on John D Rockefeller Quotes.
26. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.”
You will also enjoy our article on home alone quotes.
27. “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” – Bruce Feirstein
You will also enjoy our article on unexpected quotes.
28. “When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you.” – Lolly Daskal
You will also enjoy our article on unique quotes.
29. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
30. “No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.”
You might also like these powerful legacy quotes that will inspire you to start making your mark on the world today.
Powerful quotes about achievement, success, and love
A study by the University of Pennsylvania found that people who write down their goals are 42% more likely to achieve them than those who do not.
This statistic emphasizes the power of putting pen to paper and committing oneself to a specific plan of action.
31. “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
32. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” – Albert Einstein
33. “Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.”
34. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
For additional reading, be sure to also check out these good man quotes that will inspire you to do your best.
35. “What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.”
36. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
37. “Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.”
38. “Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it.”
39. “Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction is the problem.”
40. “You can do anything, but not everything.”
If you’re enjoying this article, you’ll also love our collection of Monday motivation quotes to start your week off on the right track.
Achievement quotes to help you reach your highest potential
A study by the University of Michigan found that having a positive attitude can increase productivity and improve overall well-being.
The study suggests that adopting a “can-do” attitude and focusing on the positive aspects of a situation can help individuals overcome obstacles and achieve their goals.
41. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
42. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” – Ray Goforth
43. “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.” – Dr. APJ Kalam
44. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
45. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
46. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” – Robert Collier
47. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” – Thomas J. Watson
48. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
49. “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” – Philippos
50. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absence of fear.” – Mark Twain
Don’t forget to also check out these Macbeth quotes about power and ambition.
Remarkable achievement quotes and sayings to help you reach your goals
According to a survey by the Pew Research Center, 76% of Americans believe that having a successful career is important to them.
This data highlights the widespread desire for achievement and success in American society, and the relevance of the achievement quotes in your article to this shared goal.
51. “Achievement is not about ‘doing something.’ Rather, it’s about ‘being someone.”― Craig D. Lounsbrough
52. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”– Will Rogers
53. “It is little keys that open up big doors.” – On small steps leading to great achievements”― Lamine Pearlheart
54. “Mistakes are the foundation of achievement.”― Steven Magee
55. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream. Not only plan but also believe.” – Anatole France
56. “There can be no real achievement without any struggle!”― Avijeet Das
57. “As for accomplishments, I just did what I had to do as things came along.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
58. “Getting something done is an accomplishment; getting something done right is an achievement.”― Anonymous
59. “If you keep working at it, if you keep moving forward, you will achieve what you want.”― Leigh Shulman
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of keep pushing quotes about moving forward.
60. “To achieve something that you have never achieved before, you must become someone that you have never been before.”― Les Brown
61. “If you go out without a plan, you will return home without any achievement.”― Awolumate Samuel
62. “A man’s accomplishments in life are the cumulative effect of his attention to detail.” – John Foster Dulles
63. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
64. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn
65. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
66. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy
Make sure to also check out our collection of inspirational sports quotes about working towards your full potential.
Other motivational achievement quotes
A study published in the Journal of Positive Psychology found that experiencing awe, which can be inspired by powerful quotes and inspiring achievements, can lead to increased feelings of well-being and greater life satisfaction.
This research suggests that the achievement quotes in your article may have a positive impact on individuals’ emotional and mental health.
67. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
68. “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.” – Harry S. Truman
69. “Don’t mistake activity with achievement.” – John Wooden
70. “To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” – Anatole France
71. “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
72. “The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall.” – Vince Lombardi
73. “You are the greatest achievement of your own life.” – Sarah Rees Brennan
74. “Every achievement is a servitude. It compels us to a higher achievement.” – Albert Camus
75. “Great achievement requires personal force, determined spirit and self-confidence.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
Don’t forget to also check out these graduation quotes from famous films about success.
Achievement quotes to help you feel proud of chasing your dreams
A study published in the journal Motivation and Emotion found that individuals who feel a sense of purpose and meaning in their lives are more likely to engage in goal-directed behavior and experience a greater sense of achievement.
This research reinforces the message of the achievement quotes in your article, which emphasize the importance of identifying and pursuing meaningful goals.
76. “Great achievers are driven, not so much by the pursuit of success but by the fear of failure.” – Larry Ellison
77. “Success comes from going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
78. “Spectacular achievement is always preceded by unspectacular preparation.” — Robert H. Schuller
79. “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
80. “Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness.” — Napoleon Hill
81. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” — Helen Keller
82. “Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails forward toward success.” — C. S. Lewis
83. “There is no shortcut to achievement. Life requires thorough preparation – veneer isn’t worth anything.” — George Washington Carver
84. “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” — Benjamin Franklin
85. “Success is a ladder that cannot be climbed with your hands in your pocket.” – Mark Caine
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of thrive quotes for getting the most out of life.
Achievement quotes to start your day off determined
86. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
87. “You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.” – Roy T. Bennett
88. “Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
89. “Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.” – Albert Einstein
90. “Greatness is the born of ordinary men who decided to work extraordinarily hard.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
91. “Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.” – Horace Mann
92. “Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It’s not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it’s a day you’ve had everything to do and you’ve done it.” – Margaret Thatcher
93. “Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.” – Criss Jami
94. “When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
95. “What the mind can conceive and believe, and the heart desire, you can achieve.” – Norman Vincent Peale
You Might Also Like: 10 Great Achievers Who Succeeded After Major Failures
Achievement quotes that show it’s about self-discipline
96. “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing.” – Abraham Lincoln
97. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” –Winston S. Churchill
98. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
99. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” – Steve Jobs
100. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
101. “All successes begin with self-discipline. It starts with you.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
102. “The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.” – John D. Rockefeller Jr.
103. “Success doesn’t just happen. You have to be intentional about it, and that takes discipline.” – John C. Maxwell
104. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
105. “The path to success is to take massive determined action.” – Tony Robbins
Thought-provoking achievement quotes
106. “People who achieve their goals do so with passion, planning, persistence and purpose.” – Lynda Field
107. “Achievement results from work realizing ambition.” – Adam Ant
108. “Every great achievement is but a small peak in the mountain range of contributions.” – Dale T. Mortensen
109. “Great players are willing to give up their own personal achievement for the achievement of the group. It enhances everybody.” – Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
110. “Don’t confuse honours with achievement.” – Zadie Smith
111. “Dissatisfaction with possession and achievement is one of the requisites to further achievement.” – John Hope
112. “Contentment does not come from achievement. It comes from a relationship with the Lord.” – Paul Henderson
113. “I don’t think individual achievement in business is the most meaningful way for it to operate.” – Michael Eisner
114. “I need to learn to be happy and enjoy the achievement rather than already thinking about what I could have done better.” – Lizzie Armitstead
115. “It would be nice if we could all agree to this proposition: popularity is not the same as achievement.” – Howard Jacobson
You will also enjoy our article on congratulations quotes.
Achievement quotes to motivate and inspire you
116. “Everyone who got where he is has had to begin where he was.”― Robert Louis Stevenson
117. “The difficult is what takes a little time. The impossible is what takes a little longer.”― Fridtjof Nansen
118. “Obstacles are opportunities turned upside down…or prisons self-imposed.”― Chriscinthia Blount
119. “There must be a sense of urgency before anything can ever happen.”― Andrew Crofts
120. “Teamwork is the secret that make common people achieve uncommon result.”― Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha
121. “In order to achieve there must be a sacrifice.”― Jason Spooner
122. “It’s only when we can work with something that brings out our strengths that we’re of any real use.”― Henning Mankell
123. “He has half the deed done who has made a beginning.”― Horace
124. “Achieving a goal is nothing. The getting there is everything.”― Jules Michelet
125. “The only thing man has never done is what he hasn’t thought about.”― Richmond Akhigbe
Congratulations on the achievement quotes
126. “Congratulations. I knew the record would stand until it was broken.” – Yogi Berra
127. “Behind you now is yesterday; let your experience and knowledge pave the way. Here’s to you and to your success, we know you will give it your best.” – Theodore W. Higginsworth
128. “It’s time to celebrate all the hard work that led to this joyful occasion.” – Sheryl Sandberg
129. “I don’t expect congratulations for a successful beginning, what I want is the applaud at a successful ending.”― Amit Kalantri
130. “Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to great places. You’re off and away!” – Dr. Suess
131. “Success follows those who champion a cause greater than themselves.”― George Alexiou
132. “The biggest reward for a thing well done is to have done it.” – Voltaire
133. “Achieving a goal is nothing. The getting there is everything.”― Jules Michelet
134. “We’ve come not to celebrate your achievements, but to celebrate who you are.” – Dr. Kevin Leman
135. “Nothing is unbelievable, just expand your vision.”― Saru Singhal
Achievement quotes about hard work
136. “With hard work and effort, you can achieve anything.” – Antoine Griezmann
137. “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” — Coco Chanel
138. “Luck is great, but most of life is hard work.” – Iain Duncan Smith
139. “People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.” — George Bernard Shaw
140. “Work and you’ll get what you need; work harder and you’ll get what you want.” – Prabakaran Thirumalai
141. “Whatever we believe about ourselves and our ability comes true for us.” — Susan L. Taylor
142. “Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No Excuses.” – Kobe Bryant
143. “The only thing standing between you and outrageous success is continuous progress.” — Dan Waldschmidt
144. “Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything.” – Patrick Suskind
145. “Impossible is just an opinion.” — Paulo Coelho
Achievement Quotes To Help You Attain Success
146. “All great achievements require time.” — Maya Angelou
147. “Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track of are our failures, discouragements and doubts.” — Eric Hoffer
148. “There is no short cut to achievement. Life requires thorough preparation – veneer isn’t worth anything.” — George Washington Carver
149. “An achievement is a bondage. It obliges one to a higher achievement.” — Albert Camus
150. “All personal achievement starts in the mind of the individual.” — W. Clement Stone
151. “Productive achievement is a consequence and an expression of health and self-esteem, not its cause.” — Nathaniel Branden
152. “Success has always been easy to measure. It is the distance between one’s origins and one’s final achievement.” — Michael Korda
153. “Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness.” — Abdul Kalam
154. “Our achievements of today are but the sum total of our thoughts of yesterday.” — Blaise Pascal
155. “We shall reach greater and greater platitudes of achievment.” — Richard J. Daley
Achievement Quotes To Inspire Those Around You
156. “With your entire focus on your goal, you will reach levels of achievement that you never thought possible.” — Catherine Pulsifer
157. “I realized that if I was going to achieve anything in life I had to be aggressive. I had to get out there and go for it.” — Michael Jordan
158. “In fact, stories of people of achievement often show that obstacles and struggles are the stepping stones to success.” — Michal Stawicki
159. “Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” — Napoleon Hill
160. “Achievement, in the long run, is that which serves the betterment of those around us through sharing, giving, encouragement and compassion.” — Byron R. Pulsifer
161. “The important thing is to find your true source of inspiration and to remain focused in the achievement of your goals.” — Sara Wellington
162. “It is quite okay for you to acknowledge other people as positive influences in your life and let their achievements inspire you.” — Luke Gregory
163. “I profoundly believe that there is always more than one ‘right way’ to achieve great results.” — Robyn Pearce
164. “With the right balance of vacation and work, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, that the human spirit cannot achieve.” — Sage Wilcox
165. “Your enthusiasm will inspire others to move forward with actions that bring rewarding achievements.” — Steve Brunkhorst
Achievement Quotes To Put in Hard Work
166. “A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement.” ― Bo Bennett
167. “Hard work is the foundation of all achievements, and no one ever succeeds without hard work.” ― Dr T.P.Chia
168. “Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.” ― Henry Ford
169. “Use missteps as stepping stones to deeper understanding and greater achievement.” ― Susan L. Taylor
170. “Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.” ― C. S. Lewis
171. “Without failure there is no achievement.” ― John C. Maxwell
172. “The Roots for true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become.” ― Harold Taylor
173. “Man has always needed to believe in some form of a continuity of achievement.” ― Robert Vaughn
174. “Behind every great achievement is a dreamer of great dreams.” ― Robert K. Greenleaf
175. “The achievement of one goal should be the starting point of another.” ― Dale Carnegie
Achievement Quotes To Inspire You To Realize Your Goals
176. “Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation of courage and true progress.” ― Nicholas M. Butler
177. “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
178. “As I grew older, I thought about the things that I have achieved. To my surprise, I haven’t accomplished a lot.” ― Michael Lee
179. “One cannot grow without pain. One cannot improve without it. Suffering drives us to achieve great things.” ― Joe Abercrombie
180. “The only goals you don’t achieve in life are the goals you don’t set.” ― Matt Fox
181. “To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan and not quite enough time.” ― Leonard Bernstein
182. “The most splendid achievement of all is the constant striving to surpass yourself and to be worthy of your own approval.” ― Denis Waitley
183. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ― Helen Keller
184. “Nothing stops the man who desires to achieve. Every obstacle is simply a course to develop his achievement muscle. It’s a strengthening of his powers of accomplishment.” ― Thomas Carlyle
185. “Don’t let others tell you what you can’t do. Don’t let the limitations of others limit your vision. If you can remove your self-doubt and believe in yourself, you can achieve what you never thought possible.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Achievement Quotes on Achieving Success and Fulfillment
186. “The results you achieve will be in direct proportion to the effort you apply.” ― Denis Waitley
187. “If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.” ― Brian Tracy
188. “We are built to conquer environment, solve problems, achieve goals, and we find no real satisfaction or happiness in life without obstacles to conquer and goals to achieve.” ― Maxwell Maltz
189. “Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life become more secure, more fraught with action, richer in experience and achievement.” ― Eddie Rickenbacker
190. “Every achievement, every step forward in knowledge, is the consequence of courage, of toughness towards oneself, of sincerity to oneself.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
191. “Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working.” ― Oscar Wilde
192. “Life’s not about money. Look at achievements, accomplishments . It’s about having fun. It’s about enjoying life.” ― Mike Ditka
193. “Think of yourself as on the threshold of unparalleled success. A whole, clear, glorious life lies before you. Achieve! Achieve!” ― Andrew Carnegie
194. “If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.” ― Jesse Jackson
195. “Personal relationships are the fertile soil from which all advancement, all success, all achievement in real life grows.” ― Ben Stein
We hope you enjoyed these awesome achievement quotes!
It’s not easy to believe in your dreams.
But with perseverance, time, and the right people beside you, nothing’s impossible.
Not to folks who believe.
Remember it is okay to proud of the hard work you put into reaching your goals.
Achievements are something that should be celebrated.
Your turn: what are your favorite achievement quotes?
Tell us in the comment section below!
May 8, 2018 at 5:09 AM
Great points.Achieving one’s goals is a complex matter, and you were correct to break this down into several points.Often, for me and others, it’s a combination of factors and the edges can get blurred. The one thing in common is that self-motivation and urgency will override these barriers. Therefore, I try to focus on these solutions.Thanks for sharing.