Check out these Gabby Douglas quotes about one of history’s most famous U.S. Olympians.
Gabrielle “Gabby” Douglas was born in Newport News, Virginia, in 1995 and currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
She is one of the most accomplished American gymnasts in history, having won the gold medal as the all-around champion at the 2012 Olympics.
You might also like these related articles:
She was a women’s gymnastics gold medal-winning team member at the 2012 and 2016 Olympics.
Gabby became the first African American to win the gold medal as the individual all-around champion.
During her career, Gabby competed in two Olympics and numerous world championships, further cementing her status as one of the best gymnasts of all time.
Gabby has served as an inspiration to all young women striving for greatness.
Take a look at these Gabby Douglas quotes to learn more about the great gymnast.
Best Gabby Douglas Quotes
Here are some of Gabby Douglas’ best quotes.
1. “I’ve learned how to stay humble.” — Gabby Douglas
2. “I’ve always been praying for everything.” — Gabby Douglas
3. “Never give up and always keep fighting.” — Gabby Douglas
4. “If we set our minds, we can achieve anything.” — Gabby Douglas
5. “Always be courageous and strong, and don’t fear.” — Gabby Douglas
6. “Even if you have the talent, you still have to push yourself.” — Gabby Douglas
7. “If you push through the hard days, you can get through anything.” — Gabby Douglas
8. “Hard days are the best because that’s when champions are made.” — Gabby Douglas
9. “Don’t be afraid to speak up for yourself. Keep fighting for your dreams!” — Gabby Douglas
10. “Be yourself and really embrace your inner beauty and your true talent.” — Gabby Douglas
Motivational Gabby Douglas Quotes
Known for her motivational sayings, Douglas has many quotes to motivate you.
11. “Believe, don’t fear, believe.” — Gabby Douglas
12. “My message is to never quit, never give up.” — Gabby Douglas
13. “Don’t be shy. Go for it and ask your crush out.” — Gabby Douglas
14. “Everyone was telling me you have this great potential and you can be on top.” — Gabby Douglas
15. “No one is going to feel sorry for you, so you have to go out there and be fierce.” — Gabby Douglas
16. “I had a few mistakes, but I’m moving on. To be honest, it just motivates me even more.” — Gabby Douglas
17. “What’s wrong with my hair? I’m like, ‘I just made history, and people are focused on my hair?” — Gabby Douglas
Gabby Douglas Quotes to Inspire You
Take a minute to read these inspirational quotes from Gabby Douglas.
18. “You need your mom and dad to protect you. It means they love you so much.” — Gabby Douglas
19. “Gold medals are made out of sweat, blood and tears, and effort in the gym every day.” — Gabby Douglas
20. “I don’t want to get in over my head because when you do that, it takes you off your game.” — Gabby Douglas
21. “I would love to be remembered as someone who inspired young girls never to give up on their dreams.” — Gabby Douglas
22. “You know, God has a plan for me, and I’m going to follow in his footsteps and just rejoice and be happy.” — Gabby Douglas
23. “We can choose a path that leads us into trouble. It all comes down to our decisions at the end of the day.” — Gabby Douglas
24. “I would have loved to go out there and defend my title, but right now, I’m just rejoicing, and so far, this has just been an amazing experience.” — Gabby Douglas
25. “Though times may be tough, the sacrifices do pay off, so just keep pushing towards your dream and just love it at the same time and enjoy it.” — Gabby Douglas
Gabby’s Personal Life
Gabby was born to parents Timothy and Natalie and has three older siblings.
She is a strong Christian who said, “God has given me this amazing God-given talent, so I’m going to go out and glorify His name.”
Please share these Gabby Douglas quotes with your friends and family and post any comments about Gabby in the comment section below.