Aiming High is setting your sights on achieving or accomplishing things in your life that are meaningful, important, and challenging to you.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
Don’t settle for a mediocre life.
Entrepreneur.com says, “Settling for what feels comfortable may be easier, but it holds us back from our full potential.”
Instead of settling, aim high and chase your dreams because, as motivationallines.com says, “When you aim high and dream big, you challenge yourself in ways that you could not have done before.”
Take the time to identify things you want to accomplish in your life, as those things will be your legacy.
Once you have identified the things you want to accomplish, use the motivation from these aim high quotes to chase those dreams!
And you might also enjoy these shoot your shot quotes!
Inspirational Aim High Quotes
These aim-high quotes are sure to inspire you.
1. “You always want to aim high.” — James Bobin
2. “Aim high and don’t sell yourself short.” — Holly Holm
3. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” — Theodore Roosevelt
4. “If you aim higher than you expect, you could reach higher than you dreamed.” — Richard Branson
5. “Aim high. You may still miss the target, but at least you won’t shoot your foot off.” — Lois McMaster Bujold
6. “Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high.” — E.O. Wilson
7. “We don’t aim high enough with our goals. We all have more in us, and we are all capable of aiming higher.” — Jesse Itzler
8. “You’re never too old to start learning, and you’re never too young to aim high and achieve great things.” — Asa Hutchinson
9. “The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” — Michelangelo
10. “The key of success is for you to set one big, challenging goal and then to pay any price, overcome any obstacle and persist through any difficulty until you finally achieve it.” — Brian Tracy
Motivational Aim High Quotes
Enjoy these motivational aim high quotes!
11. “Aim high, and you will get there.” — Eileen Caddy
12. “We aim above the mark to hit the mark.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.” — Zig Ziglar
14. “It’s very hard to fail completely if you aim high enough.” — Larry Page
15. “Any crusade requires optimism and the ambition to aim high.” — Paul Allen
16. “Shoot for the moon, and if you miss, you will still be among the stars.” — Les Brown
17. “Give a little more than you have to. Try a little harder than you want to.” — Art Linkletter
18. “High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.” — Charles Kettering
19. “Don’t let small thinking cut your life down to size. Think big, aim high, act bold.” — Gary W. Keller
20. “Set a goal to achieve something that is so big, so exhilarating that it excites you and scares you at the same time.” — Bob Proctor
You will also enjoy our article on trailblazer quotes.
Encouraging Aim High Quotes
Check out these aim high quotes for when you need some encouragement.
21. “Move on. Aim high.” — Helen Clark
22. “It is important for you to have a goal.” — Mary Kay Ash
23. “Intention is for achievers. Hope is for the hopeless.” — Robert Kiyosaki
24. “We now need to look beyond our immediate future and aim higher and farther.” — Paul Biya
25. “Aim at heaven, and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth, and you get neither.” – C.S. Lewis
26. “My parents always encouraged us to aim high and follow our dreams. They instilled in us that nothing worth having comes easy.” — Jamie Eason
27. “You must aim high, not in what you are going to do at some future date, but in what you are going to make yourself do today.” — Edgar Degas
28. “You’ve got to think about big things while you’re doing small things so that all the small things go in the right direction.” — Alvin Toffler
29. “Dr. King used to say, ‘I was sitting in the back of the bus, but my mind was always upfront.’ Don’t let anybody tell you that you can’t do it.” — Marian Wright Edelman
30. “Sometimes people have to remind you to aim high. Most of us are afraid of aiming high for fear of failure, and our biggest failure is that we aim too low.” — Shai Agassi
The Best Aim High Quotes
Check out some of the best aim high quotes.
31. “That’s what Google taught me. Aim higher.” — Sebastian Thrun
32. “My advice to you, aim high; aim for strength.” —Shawn Phillips
33. “Aim for the moon; if you miss, you may hit a star.” — W. Clement Stone
34. “Aim high, but do not aim so high that you totally miss the target.” — Gordon B. Hinckley
35. “Aim high, aim at the highest, and all lower aims are thereby achieved.” — Ramana Maharshi
36. “We set ourselves limits, but we are all strong enough to aim higher, to achieve our goals.” — Alain Robert
37. “Everything which relates to God is infinite. We must, therefore, while we keep our hearts humble, keep our aims high.” — Hannah More
38. “The leader must aim high, see big, judge widely, thus setting himself apart from the ordinary people who debate in narrow confines.” — Charles de Gaulle
39. “John Kennedy really did extend the reach of the American people and said, like Lincoln said in a way, that our reach is farther than our grasp – and we should aim high.” — Richard Dreyfuss
40. “As you go along your own road in life, you will, if you aim high enough, also meet resistance… But no matter how tough the opposition may seem, have courage still and persevere.” — Madeleine Albright
More Aim High Quotes
Take a look at this final list of aim high quotes.
41. “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.” — Theodore Roosevelt
42. “You have got to aim high and see where you land.” — Nigel Harman
43. “Aim for the stars. You will sooner reach the moon.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
44. “Prepare to be alone at times and to endure failure. Persist!” — E.O. Wilson
45. “Aim high to achieve excellence. Be determined to succeed.” — Mark F. LaMoure
46. “Take risks. Whoever risks shall know how far they can reach.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
47. “You must raise your aspirations, set higher goals and make detailed plans to achieve them.” — Brian Tracy
48. “They taught us to work hard and aim high, but to also make sure the ladder was down to help others climb up.” — Tom Perez
49. “If you have fallen down, you cannot go further down, so pick yourself up and aim high; you’ve got nothing to lose.” — Unarine Ramaru
50. “Remember, no more effort is required to aim high in life, to demand abundance and prosperity than is required to accept misery and poverty.” — Napoleon Hill
What Steps Can I Take to Aim High in Life?
Big goals or dreams are accomplished by stringing together many small steps.
Some steps that you should start today are:
- Identify what you want to accomplish in life
- Beginning to develop small, consistent habits
- Map out achievable milestones on the way to your goals
- Complete tasks daily
Please share these aim high quotes with your friends and family and post any comments about aiming high in the comment section below.