Christopher Robin Quotes from The Hundred Acre Wood
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST
Enjoy these Christopher Robin quotes from everybody’s favorite bear.
Christopher Robin is a character that first debuted in Winnie-the-Pooh in 1926.
He was created by A.A. Milne who based the character on his own son Christopher.
Some characters have their stories stand the test of time and Christopher Robin is one of those characters.
Most people actually know Christopher Robin’s friends better than Christopher himself.
You’ve probably heard of Winnie the Pooh and his friends Piglet, Tigger, Eyeore, Rabbit, Owl, and more.
The truth is that Christopher Robin is very important to the Winnie the Pooh gang and is the human that they look to as a friend and also for answers in times of trouble.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Read more related content on our inspirational quotes category page.
Christopher Robin quotes about Winnie The Pooh
1. “Silly old Bear.” – Christopher Robin
You will also enjoy our article on The 100 quotes.
2. ″You’re the Best Bear in All the World.” – Christopher Robin
3. “You can stay here all right, silly old Bear. It’s getting you out which is so difficult.” – Christopher Robin
4. “Oh, Pooh, there’s more to life than just balloons and honey.” – Christopher Robin
5. “Silly bear. I don’t know why you came back. I’m not a child anymore. I’m an adult, with adult responsibilities.” – Christopher Robin
6. “Silly old bear, I won’t ever forget about you.” – Christopher Robin
7. “One thing you should know, no matter where I go, we’ll always be together.” – Christopher Robin
8. “Pooh, whatever happens, you will understand, won’t you?” – Christopher Robin
9. “Pooh, when I’m–you know–when I’m not doing Nothing, will you come up here sometimes?” – Christopher Robin
10. “No, Pooh. You are, I think, a bear of very big heart.” – Christopher Robin
You will also enjoy our article on Winnie the Pooh quotes.
Wholesome Christopher Robin quotes from the movie
11. “It’s always a sunny day when Christopher Robin comes to play.” – Winnie The Pooh
12. “Wait. I recognize you. You’re the bear in my father’s drawings.” – Madeline Robin
13. “Doing nothing often leads to the very best something.” – Winnie The Pooh
14. “We just need a leap of faith!” – Tigger
15. “Madeline, darling, that doesn’t matter. You’re safe. That’s all that’s important, not my papers.” – Christopher Robin
16. “I love play!” – Winnie The Pooh
17. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” – Winnie The Pooh
18. “Pooh. A little bit more quietly. Please?” – Christopher Robin
19. “Can she come and play with us?” – Winnie The Pooh
20. “Do you think she’d like my red balloon? It might make her happy.” – Winnie The Pooh
Wise Christopher Robin quotes from the movie
21. “I always get to where I’m going by walking away from where I have been.” – Winnie The Pooh
22. “Dreams don’t come for free, Robin. Nothing comes from nothing.” – Giles Winslow
23. “This weekend is your life. Your life is happening now. Right in front of you. Look.” – Evelyn Robin
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of relaxing weekend quotes to power your workweek.
24. “Sometimes when I’m going somewhere and I wait, a somewhere comes to me.” – Winnie The Pooh
25. “I’m not so sure about that. I’m not who I used to be.” – Christopher Robin
You might also like these Donnie Darko quotes from the sci-fi psychological thriller.
Which of these Christopher Robin quotes is your favorite?
One of the best things about Christopher Robin is his loyalty to his friends in the Hundred Acre Wood.
We can slowly see that Christopher Robin is growing up and that translates to how often he comes to visit Pooh and friends in the Hundred Acre Wood.
Sadly, as in real life, things change and kids grow up.
My favorite thing about the story is that Christopher Robin still cares for his friends even after he is shipped off to boarding school.
He still visits them when he comes back, even as he keeps getting older.
Christopher Robin is a loyal, caring friend and if we all have friends like him then we will all be better off.
Did you enjoy reading these Christopher Robin quotes and sayings?
Which of the quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.
December 25, 2021 at 12:04 PM
I can’t begin to pick a favorite quote. I’m 66 years old and the quotes have more meaning as I get “more mature”LOL