This collection of life-changing quotes will remind you that the ebbs and flows are all a necessary part of life.
Despite what you might have been told, change can be good.
And better yet, it can even be needed to grow.
When seeking change, to face it head-on, you might look for support.
Our latest collection of life-changing quotes on Everyday Power Blog is going to help you make the changes you want to see not only in yourself but also in life.
We hope they serve you and you can embark on those changes you’ve wished for.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Check out more inspirational quotes on our motivational quotes category page.
Inspirational life changing quotes
1. “Never too old, never too bad, never too late, never too sick to start from scratch once again.” – Bikram Choudhury
2. “If you run you stand a chance of losing, but if you don’t run you’ve already lost.” – Barack Obama
3. “If work were so pleasant, the rich would keep it for themselves.” – Mark Twain
You will also enjoy our article on jurassic park quotes.
4. “By changing nothing, nothing changes.” – Tony Robbins
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about death.
5. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.” – Elbert Hubbard
You will also enjoy our article on wisdom quotes.
6. “Use what talents you possess, the woods will be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.” – Henry van Dyke
You will also enjoy our article on Living in the Moment Quotes.
7. “In a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.” – Warren Buffett
You will also enjoy our article on opportunity quotes.
8. “As soon as anyone starts telling you to be “realistic,” cross that person off your invitation list.” – John Eliot
9. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
You will also enjoy our article on One Piece quotes.
10. “When in doubt, choose change.” – Lily Leung
Life changing quotes to bring out your best
11. “All great changes are preceded by chaos.” – Deepak Chopra
You will also enjoy our article on journey quotes.
12. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Margaret Mead quotes challenging societal stereotypes.
You will also enjoy our article on snake quotes.
13. “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” – Albert Einstein
Don’t forget to also check out these pieces of life advice that can change your life.
14. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” – C.S. Lewis
15. “Never, never, never, never give up.” – Winston Churchill
You will also enjoy our article on marine quotes.
16. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” – Stephen Chbosky
You will also enjoy our article on be real quotes.
17. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” – Lao Tzu
You will also enjoy our article on one day at a time quotes.
18. “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” – Winston Churchill
You will also enjoy our article on quotes on life lessons.
19. “Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.” – Terry Pratchett
20. “The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
You will also enjoy our article on grandma quotes.
Life Changing Quotes To Get You Motivated Starting Now
21. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
22. “You’re always you, and that don’t change, and you’re always changing, and there’s nothing you can do about it.” – Neil Gaiman
23. “And that is how change happens. One gesture. One person. One moment at a time.” – Libba Bray
24. “Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
25. “Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force but through persistence.” – Ovid
26. “Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” – William Jennings Bryan
27. “Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes” – Johann Wolfgang
28. “Fashion changes, but style endures.” – Coco Chanel
You will also enjoy our article on After Life quotes.
29. “No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.” – Madonna
You will also enjoy our article on keep your head up quotes.
30. “I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.” – Aldous Huxley
You will also enjoy our article on The 100 quotes.
Life changing quotes to ignite your inner fire
31. “Time takes it all, whether you want it to or not.” – Stephen King
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to also check out these blessed quotes celebrating your everyday blessings.
32. “Certain things, they should stay the way they are. You ought to be able to stick them in one of those big glass cases and just leave them alone.” – J.D. Salinger
33. “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.” – Steve Maraboli
You will also enjoy our article on grief quotes.
34. “You cannot change what you are, only what you do.” – Philip Pullman
35. “True life is lived when tiny changes occur.” – Leo Tolstoy
You will also enjoy our article on evolve quotes.
36. “A year from now you will wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
37. “There are many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
38. “Death and love are the two wings that bear the good man to heaven.” – Michelangelo
39. “No one ever finds life worth living – one has to make it worth living.”– Winston Churchill
40. “My life is my message.” – Mahatma Gandhi
You’ll also love these great quotes about life, success, love and family.
Life changing quotes to help you reach your highest potential
41. “Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death.” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
42. “An unexamined life is not worth living.”– Socrates
44. “It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.” – Marcus Aurelius
45. “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
46. “People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
47. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
49. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of reality quotes aimed at helping you live your best life.
50. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde
Life changing quotes to make you strong
51. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent
52. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” – Andre Gide
53. “To love oneself is the beginning of a life long romance.” – Oscar Wilde
54. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
55. Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” – Soren Kierkegaard
56. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
57. “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
58. “Don’t gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.” – Bob Marley
59. “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
60. “Nothing is impossible for pure love.” – Mahatma Gandhi
61. “It’s better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.” – Elizabeth Kenny
62. “Don’t search for the meaning of life. Simply be present for the people you love.” – Maxime Lagacé
If you’re enjoying this article, you’ll also love our collection of comeback quotes that will help you bounce back.
63. “The greatest power that a human possesses is the power of pure love.” – Debasish Mridha
64. “I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.” – Unknown
65. You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
Life changing quotes to inspire success
66. “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” – Albert Einstein
67. “No matter how bad we might think the world is, in my experience the vast majority of us want to rub along with our fellow men and very often buried beneath a gruff exterior, there is a generous sprit waiting to be revealed.”- Tony Clark
68. “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron
69. “Each of us experiences defeats in life. We can transform defeat into victory if we learn from life’s whuppings.” – Les Brown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of experience quotes that will inspire you to live a fulfilled life.
70. “Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.” – Vivian Komori
71. “Some people are so poor, all they have is money.” – Jack Kerouac
72. “Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent.” – Billy Graham
73. “While it is impossible to forget the past, it is necessary that we leave the past where it was. We are not the same people that we was then.” – Quirky Grandma
74. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
75. “Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”– Lucille Ball
More life changing quotes to inspire you
76. “When life is too easy for us, we must beware or we may not be ready to meet the blows which sooner or later come to everyone, rich or poor.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
77. “The greatest chapters in history always begin with risk, and the same is true with the chapters of your life.” – Mark Batterson
78. “Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It’s a journey of discovery–there are moments on mountaintops and moments in deep valleys of despair.” – Rick Warren
79. “Life often teaches us through our wrong turns and missed possibilities.” – Anne Wilson Schaef
80. Each person must live their life as a model for others.” – Rosa Parks
81. “Everyone in life is gonna hurt you; you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.” – Erica Baican
82. “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” – Vince Lombardi
83. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
84. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
85. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”– George Bernard Shaw
Life changing quotes about death and love
86. “Sadness taught me to let someone hurt me and yet still talk beautifully about them.”― Harlrey Biala
87. “The only way to get over a death is by seeing it as a life completed, instead of a life interrupted.”― Anonymous
88. “The trivial will be the evidence they provide to prove they are still right here.”― Angie Corbett-Kuiper
89. “What will be your death note?”― Lailah Gifty Akita
90. “The sorrow we feel when we lose a loved one is the price we pay to have had them in our lives.”― Rob Liano
91. “Death is sometimes kinder than Love.”― Rick Riordan
92. “Memories is all that you have, which help you survive the storms and struggles of your daily life after you lose someone!”― Nikita Dudani
93. “Sometimes it took death for me to see life, don’t live with regrets keep your head high. In a world filled with beauty I don’t want to blink twice; soak up every moment because you can’t stop time.”― Puerto Rican Princess
94. “Don’t cry after my death, I won’t know it. Love me when I am alive.”
― Luffina Lourduraj
95. “Our existence comes with Death. And it comes with suffering, death alone is not enough and pleasure have consequences. love comes with hurting. And having means losing.”― Ira N. Barin
Life changing quotes to elevate your perspective
96. “Live your life in such a way that you’ll be remembered for your kindness, compassion, fairness, character, benevolence, and a force for good who had much respect for life, in general.”― Germany Kent
97. “It is during the worst times of your life that you will get to see the true colors of the people who say they care for you.”― Ritu Ghatourey
98. “I have a voice, I cannot remain silent.”― Nurudeen Ushawu
99. “The real winners I’ve met in life weren’t necessarily skilled or perfect. They just had the tenacity to never, ever give up.”― Curtis Rivers
100. “Life is like that…sometimes you have to peel off the bitterness in order to get to the part that is sweet.”― Ken Poirot
101. “The real gift of today is somehow finding the me I knew ought to exist but has not.”― Gary M. Douglas
102. “You cannot change the past, but you can make a difference now.”
― Avis J. Williams
103. “Why tomorrow when there is today?”― Connor Franta
104. “Our life is all about personal choices we make. We choose the life we live.”― Sanjeev Himachali
105. “Every day is not a day to master but an adventure to experience.”― A.D. Posey
106. “Everyday brings a choice: to practice stress or to practice peace.” — Joan Z. Borysenko
107. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” — Colin R. Davis
108. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” — Will Rogers
109. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” – Jane Goodall
110. “People can do whatever they want if they just set their heart to it, and just never give up, and just go out there and do it.” – Bethany Hamilton, Surfer
Life changing quotes from celebrities
111. “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
112. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
113. “Don’t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
114. “I don’t think you’re human if you don’t get nervous.” – Sidney Crosby
115. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
116. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
117. “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
118. “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
119. “You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.” – Michael Phelps
120. “Life is short, and it is here to be lived.” — Kate Winslet
Life changing quotes that are filled with wisdom
121. “The true measure of success is how many times you can bounce back from failure.” ― Stephen Richards
122. “Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don’t know you’re having one until you’re right in the middle of it.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
123. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” ― Germany Kent
124. “You are enough to drive a saint to madness or a king to his knees.” ― Grace Willows
125. “Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about.” ― Stephen Richards
126. “Life is not always perfect. Like a road, it has many bends, ups and down, but that’s its beauty.” ― Amit Ray
127. “Some mistakes… just have greater consequences than others. But you don’t have to let that night be the thing that defines you.” ― Jojo Moyes
128. “We are all a little schizophrenic. Each of us has three different people living inside us every day—who you were, who you are and who you will become. The road to sanity is to recognize those identities, in order to know who you are today.” ― Shannon L. Alder
129. “Nothing can be compared to the new life that the discovery of another country provides for a thoughtful person. Although I am still the same I believe to have changed to the bones.” ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
130. “Success is a decision, not a gift.” ― Steve Backley
Life Changing Quotes To Change Your Perspective
131. “Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love.” ― Rumi
132. “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” ― Francis Chan
133. “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” ― A. A. Milne
134. “You will never ‘find’ time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.” ― Charles Buxton
135. “Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back, everything is different.” ― C. S. Lewis
136. “Humility is the only true wisdom by which we prepare our minds for all the possible changes of life.” ― George Arliss
137. “The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.” ― Joel Brown
138. “We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” ― Robin Sharma
139. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” ― Robert Frost
140. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” ― Neale Donald Walsch
Life Changing Quotes To Empower Your Thoughts
141. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” — Oprah Winfrey
142. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” — Arthur Ashe
143. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” ― Rumi
144. “Play to your strengths. If you aren’t great at something, do more of what you’re great at” — Jason Lemkin
145. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” — Mahatma Gandhi
146. “The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.” — Helen Keller
147. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” ― Wayne W. Dyer
148. “If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” — Roy T. Bennett
149. “Maturity is when you stop complaining and making excuses, and start making changes.” ― Roy T. Bennett
150. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” — Jimmy Dean
Life Changing Quotes To Keep You Motivated
151. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” ― Jim Rohn
152. “I think you always need to try your best, but at the same time you can only do what you can do. Don’t beat yourself up about it.” ― Heidi Klum
153. “Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you can see can inspire you.” ― Grace Coddington
154. “If you believe in yourself and feel confident in yourself, you can do anything. I really believe that.” ― Karlie Kloss
155. “Stop setting goals. Goals are pure fantasy unless you have a specific plan to achieve them.” ― Stephen Covey
156. “If you want small changes in your life, work on your attitude. But if you want big and primary changes, work on your paradigm.” ― Stephen Covey
157. “Forget about finding your passion. Instead, focus on finding big problems.” ― Mark Cuban
158. “Appreciating what shows up in your life changes your personal vibration. Gratitude elevates your life to a higher frequency.” ― Oprah Winfrey
159. “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” ― Jim Rohn
160. “It took a long time, but I have learned that you just can’t take anything you want out of life without putting something back in exchange.” ― Piper Laurie
Life Changing Quotes To Appreciate Life Transformation
161. “Just stand up for your principals and be loyal to your friends and family.” ― Nick Offerman
162. “Do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular.” — Roy T. Bennett
163. “To be alive is to totally and openly participate in the simplicity and elegance of here and now.” ― Don Altman
164. “We all got holes in our lives. Nobody dies in a perfect garment.” ― Louise Erdrich
165. “The person lives twice who lives the first life well.” ― Robert Herrick
166. “When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change.” ― Paulo Coelho
167. “Life changes very quickly in a very positive way if you let it.” ― Lindsey Vonn
168. “Never assume that you’re stuck with the way things are. Life changes, and so can you.” ― Ralph Marston
169. “I don’t want normal and easy and simple. I want painful, difficult, devastating, life-changing, extraordinary love.” ― Olivia
170. “Every decision we make has to be evaluated in light of our life-changing commitment to being a servant of Christ and His kingdom.” ― David Jeremiah
Life Changing Quotes To Help You Transform Your Life
171. “Improving your life doesn’t have to be about changing everything – it’s about making changes that count.” ― Oprah Winfrey
172. “Like the waves in the ocean, life changes every moment.” ― Debasish Mridha
173. “Seasons change, people grow together and apart, life moves on. You will be OK, embrace it.” ― Alexandra Elle
174. “Sometimes in life, a sudden situation, a moment in time, alters your whole life, forever changes the road ahead.” ― Ahmad Ardalan
175. “Life changes, so you must hope.” ― Katherine Applegate
176. “Life changes when we lovingly accept change.” ― Debasish Mridha
177. “We grow by making little great changes.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
178. “Everybody wants a change and change happens in the life of everybody each day, but not all changes are preferable” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
179. “They say you do not notice the moment your life changes forever, that you never know you’ve walked through a door you can never go back through until you’ve taken that first step through it” ― Joel Golby
180. “No absolute changes in life, you just discover another aspect of you each day” ― Fidelis O Mkparu
Life Changing Quotes to Transform Your Life
181. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” ― Ralph Marston
182. “To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like.” ― Mike Kafka
183. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” ― Jim Ryun
184. “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” ― Guy Finley
185. “Breakups hurt like a motherf*#ker, but they are not the end of the world. The pain is temporary, and if handled properly, they can even be life-changing.” ― Greg Behrendt
186. “Life-changing gratitude does not fasten to a life unless nailed through with one very specific nail at a time.” ― Ann Voskamp
187. “I have noticed that doing the sensible thing is only a good idea when the decision is quite small. For the life-changing things, you must risk it.” ― Jeanette Winterson
188. “Music is one of the highest art forms there is. It can define a life, change a life, or even safe a life, in just three short minutes.” ― Alyson Noel
189. “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” ― Gerard Way
190. “I like changing the pace of my life, changing my discipline. It gives me ideas for how to see the world differently.” ― Tony Scott
Life-Changing Quotes That Redefine Your Path
191. “No pressure is greater than God’s power.” — Charles R. Swindoll
192. Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements but in virtuous activities.” — Aristotle
193. “Success is… knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others.” — John C. Maxwell
194. “The main thing in one’s own private world is to try to laugh as much as you cry.” — Maya Angelou
195. “The heart of the giver makes the gift dear and precious.” — Martin Luther
196. “Ethics is a code of values which guide our choices and actions and determine the purpose and course of our lives.” — Ayn Rand
197. “Wear gratitude like a cloak and it will feed every corner of your life.” — Rumi
198. “Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.” — Rachel Zoe
199. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” — T. S. Eliot
200. “Intolerance of your present creates your future.” — Mike Murdock
Life Changing Quotes to Elevate Your Life
201. “And why not do something new every day of your life? Change! Change!” — Elaine Stritch
202. Even if I’m completely unsure, I’ll pretend I know exactly what I’m talking about and make a decision.” — Anna Wintour
203. “Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change.” — Jaimie Alexander
204. “The art of living is the art of knowing how to believe lies.” — Cesare Pavese
205. “Most successful people can identify one minute, one moment, where their lives changed, and it usually occurred in times of adversity.” — Willie Jolley
206. “Always make the other person feel important.” — John Dewey
207. “Change is an event but a transition is the process that you go through in response to the change.” — William Bridges
208. “Kindness is a calling. Caring about people is powerful. Love changes lives.” — Rachel Hamilton
209. “There is a certain relief in change, even though it be from bad to worse.” — Washington Irving
210. “I’m okay. Nobody’s bothering me. Everyone’s very kind, and very polite. I don’t feel like my whole life changed.” — Berenice Bejo
Life-Changing Quotes That Reshape Your World
211. “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” ― Charles R. Swindoll
212. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” ― Steve Jobs
213. “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” ― John Lennon
214. “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
215. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke
216. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” ― Peter Drucker
217. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” ― Albert Einstein
218. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that’s changing quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” ― Mark Zuckerberg
219. “You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” ― Marcus Aurelius
220. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Life Changing Quotes That Define Life’s Profound Shifts
221. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” ― Confucius
222. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” ― Dalai Lama
223. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ― Lao Tzu
224. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” ― Wayne Gretzky
225. “The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.” ― Bertrand Russell
226. “Life is change, growth is optional. Choose wisely.” ― Karen Kaiser Clark
227. “The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today.” ― Les Brown
228. “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ― C.S. Lewis
229. “Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet.” ― Sarah Louise Delany
230. “The purpose of our lives is to add value to the people of this generation and those that follow.” ― Richard Elman
231. “To control your life, control your mind. To control your mind, control your breath.” ― Stephen Richards
232. “Enlightenment is not about cocooning one’s self, but about integrating more fully with both your self and life.” ― Jay Woodman
233. “There is always the possibility of a better life with every change that we face, but sometimes we have to look hard for it.” ― David Bowick
234. “Divorce is the start point for a brand new life. Don’t lose the chance to redesign it upon your dreams!” ― Rossana Condoleo
235. “Run and hide or rise and shine …” ― Stephen Richards
236. “Fate seems to be taking me in some even stranger directions.” ― Haruki Murakami
237. “Life may change but memories won’t.” ― Nkaujzoo Lee
238. “Write as though your life depended on it.” ― Jill Telford
239. “When darkness falls upon you, turn your face to the sun and your shadows will fall behind you.” ― Daniel Wicomb
240. “You never know until you give something your best and keep working at it. Follow your dreams no matter what.” ― Santonu Kumar Dhar
Did you enjoy these life changing quotes?
Life is a journey, and change is essential for growth.
Remember, if you believe in yourself, then you can believe that you can change for the better—no matter how difficult that seems.
The hardest part is getting started, and change never came to anyone who was afraid of letting go.
Keep this in the forefront of your mind as you embark on your life-changing journey.
You need to release yourself from anything holding you back so that you can evolve and reach your highest potential.
Share with us so we can know which one of these life-changing quotes was your favorite.