If you’re obsessed with luxurious and lavish things, you will love these Gucci quotes!
Gucci is a high-end Italian fashion company specializing in handbags, clothing, footwear, and home decoration.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
Guccio Gucci founded the company in 1921.
The fashion company is based in Florence, Italy.
The company has seen peaks and valleys, but in the 1990s, the brand was revived and purchased by the French brand Kering.
Marco Bizzarri is the CEO of Gucci, and the company has over 17,000 employees and over 480 stores.
The company has become synonymous with high-end items and, since 2019, has added a high-end Disney apparel line.
Take a look at these Gucci quotes to learn more about the high-end brand.
The Best Gucci Quotes
These are some of the best Gucci quotes.
1. “I do love my Gucci slides.” — Yung Lean
2. “I’m a Gucci girl all the way.” — Nicey Nash
3. “I love my Gucci wedge boots.” — Jourdan Dunn
4. “Gucci has great potential worldwide.” — Marco Bizzarri
5. “Nothing is quite what you expect with Gucci.” — Jared Leto
6. “Maybe I’ll buy myself a nice Gucci bag.” — Bianca Andeescu
7. “Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten.” — Aldo Gucci
8. “Women, for Gucci, as you can imagine, are very important.” — Marco Bizzarri
9. “The story of Gucci is that there were too many cooks in the kitchen.” — Maurizio Gucci
10. “Gucci has always represented great design and contemporary lifestyle.” — Marco Bizzarri
Gucci Quotes for Gucci Fans
Fans of the brand Gucci will love these Gucci quotes.
11. “I like Gucci a lot.” — Auston Matthews
12. “I’m into Gucci a lot, like vintage ’70s everything.” — Kat Graham
13. “I love mixing street style with the high-end luxury brands, like Gucci, for example.” — Lewis Hamilton
14. “Since its inception in 1921, the brand has had a big visibility and many followers.” — Marco Bizzarri
15. “I couldn’t have cared less about Gucci when I first went there – but soon after I arrived, I cared a lot.” — Tom Ford
16. “With a brand like Gucci, you have to give something that belongs to beautiful Italian culture in terms of craftsmanship and materials.” — Alessandro Michele
17. “When I became a teenager, I got very into clothing. I remember cutting Gucci advertisements and sticking them on my wall.” — Jonathan Anderson
Gucci Quotes by Famous Gucci Names
Take a look at these Gucci quotes by some well-known Gucci names.
18. “The ones who give quality will be successful.” — Maurizio Gucci
19. “Gucci is not a fashion or a design house; it was always a trademark.” — Maurizio Gucci
20. “Fashion comes out of the world in which you live, your needs, hopes, and fantasies.” — Maurizio Gucci
21. “For me, my way to think about everything in fashion is a very baroque way.” — Alessandro Michele
22. “Fashion is not about product; it’s about an interesting idea that you can’t resist buying into.” — Alessandro Michele
23. “The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory.” — Aldo Gucci
24. “The number of items and stores has fallen, but Gucci has regained the up-market image that was in danger of being lost.” — Maurizio Gucci
25. “For me, fashion is something that makes you feel alive, that expresses something of you: if you are sad, if you are happy.” — Alessandro Michele
Controversies That Gucci Has Been Involved In
Gucci is a very successful brand but has not been without any controversies.
In 2016 one of their ads was banned, featuring an “unhealthily thin” model.
In addition, in 2019, a design that some feel represented “blackface” had to be removed.
Also, in 2019, Gucci was criticized for appropriating a religious item when they sold turbans at $800 each.
Share these Gucci Quotes with your fashion-loving friends and post any comments about Gucci in the comment section below.