This article has gathered the most popular and heartwarming cowgirl quotes for you.
But before going any further, let’s talk a little about cowgirls.
A cowgirl is perceived as a symbol of women’s empowerment.
Cowgirls are women with strong personalities.
They aren’t afraid of the hardships and challenges of life.
To put it simply, a cowgirl stays committed to her passion.
What are the benefits of reading these cowgirl quotes?
Talking about the Wild West draws our attention to a unique and vibrant culture that includes cowboys, gangsters, and rangers.
Apart from men, women also left their imprints on American history.
During the 1800s, the tough conditions of life in West America carved some hard-to-resist characters.
This included both men and women.
By adopting a tough lifestyle, cowboys and cowgirls could thrive and survive.
To become a cowgirl, a woman must be:
- merciless at times
Besides, don’t forget the unmatched skills of shooting firearms.
In fact, cowgirls were legendary women who used to be bold, fierce, and lethal.
This is quite unimaginable in modern society.
When we think of a cowgirl, we see a woman riding a horse and wearing a unique hat.
Cowgirls in the past were exceptionally strong and fierce.
However, things have changed a lot in terms of our social and civic standards.
The modern cowgirl still owns the credit of being a strong and confident woman.
She is always ready to embrace life’s challenges with utmost devotion and unshakeable commitment.
Besides living a tough life, a cowgirl is kind, polite, and respects other folks.
In addition, she doesn’t mind getting her hands and clothes dirty while caring for her cattle.
A cowgirl is undoubtedly an inspiration for all the girls out there.
In the past, most cowboys and cowgirls have been a source of encouragement.
They have successfully passed down their wisdom to the next generations.
As a result, the legacy continues to prevail even in the modern era.
You might even see a cowgirl at a rodeo!
This is why cowgirl quotes still inspire us.
These motivational quotes can help a woman gather her strength and confidence while facing modern-day challenges.
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of cowboy quotes for your country side.
Top 10 cowgirl quotes about life
1. “In riding a horse, we borrow freedom.” — Helen Thomson
2. “A woman never looks better than on horseback.” — Jane Austen
3. “We’re down to our last pair of cowgirl boots.” — Jessica Simpson
4. “If you fall off a horse, you get back up. I am not a quitter.” — Olivia Wilde
5. “No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.” — Winston Churchill
6. “Boots, class and a lil sass, that’s what cowgirls are made of.” — Candice Nicoles
7. “Most cowgirls are natural storytellers, their art honed by years of practice.” — Teresa Jordan
8. “Good girls are made of sugar and spice. Cowgirls are made of whiskey on ice.” — Rita Cynder
9. “The cowgirl faces life head-on, lives by her own lights, and makes no excuses.” — Dale Evans
10. “Cowgirl is an attitude, really. A pioneer spirit, a special American brand of courage.” — Dale Evans
Inspirational cowgirl quotes to live by
11. “Don’t be like the rest of them, darling.” — Grace Kelly
12. “Horses make a landscape look beautiful.” — Alice Walker
13. “Courage is being scared to death… and saddling up anyway.” — John Wayne
14. “Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.” — Helen Keller
15. “What could we accomplish if we knew we could not fail?” — Eleanor Roosevelt
16. “Cowgirl is an attitude, really; a pioneer spirit, a special American brand of courage.” — Dale Evans
17. “Learn this well… the last ride is never the last ride, and the end is not the end.” — Richard Rowland
18. “When I see your horse I see you too. It shows me everything you are, everything about the horse.” — Ray Hunt
19. “Whether it’s horses or whatever it is you do, it doesn’t become an art until your soul goes into what you do.” — Buck Brannaman
20. “God intended women to be outside as well as men, and they do not know what they are missing when they stay cooped up in the house.” — Annie Oakley
Sassy cowgirl quotes about attitude
21. “Horses and life, it’s all the same to me.” — Buck Brannaman
22. “You don’t need a new day to start over, you only need a new mindset.” — Hazel Hira Ozbek
23. “A horse doesn’t care how much you know until he knows how much you care.” — Pat Parelli
24. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” — Abraham Lincoln
25. “If you’re ridin’ ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it’s still there.” — Will Rogers
26. “The horse is a mirror to your soul and sometimes you might not like what you see in the mirror.” — Buck Brannaman
27. “Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by a horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success.” — Dale Carnegie
28. “Have an unrelenting belief that things will work out, that the long road has a purpose, that the things that you desire may not happen today, but they will happen.” — Brad Gast
29. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” — Dale Carnegie
30. “What separates a winner from the rest of the pack is not raw talent or physical ability, it is the drive and dedication to work hard every single day and the heart to go after your dream.” — Linda Mastandrea
Cowgirl quotes for the cowgirl in you
31. “Every day is a good day when you ride.” — Unknown
32. “Half woman, half warrior. Delicate and strong.” — R.H. Sin
33. “A cowgirl stands up for what’s right, even if she stands alone.” — Unknown
34. “Boots, class and a li’ll sass, that’s what cowgirls are made of.” — Candice Nicoles
35. “Don’t mess with me fellas! This cowgirl has been to the rodeo before.” — Joan Crawford
36. “Equestrian art is the perfect understanding and harmony between horse and rider.” — Nuno Oliveira
37. “The horse is a mirror to your soul… and sometimes you might not like what you see in the mirror.” — Buck Brannaman
38. “Where I was born and where and how I have lived is unimportant. It is what I have done with where I have been that should be of interest.” — Georgia O’Keeffe
39. “A horse is the projection of peoples’ dreams about themselves—strong, powerful, beautiful—and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.” — Pam Brown
40. “Winning in life is more than just money… it’s about winning on the inside… and knowing that you have played the game of life with all you had… and then some.” — Doug Firebaugh
Strong cowgirl quotes to pick yourself up by the boot straps
41. “Storms make trees take deeper roots.” — Dolly Parton
42. “It’s the way you ride the trail that counts.” — Dale Evans
43. “Sweet as sugar. Hard as ice. Hurt me once, I’ll shoot you twice.” — Kathy Rutland
44. “Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man and work like a dog.” — Caroline Simon
45. “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Except cowgirls, cowgirls will kill you.” — Ray Cole
46. “Here’s to strong women, may we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.” — Michelle Obama
47. “When I was growing up, I dreamed about becoming a cowgirl, a detective, a spy, a great actress, or a ballerina.” — Judy Blume
48. “Every cowgirl knows if you don’t get it right the first time, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and show everybody what you were meant to do.” — Unknown
49. “Horses change lives. They give our young people confidence and self-esteem. They provide peace & tranquility to troubled souls, they give us hope!” — Toni Robinson
50. “I’ve known a lot of cowboys and a few cowgirls. They’re, by and large, some of the smartest, funniest, most courteous, generous, and hardest-working people you’d ever want to know.” — Nancy Pickard
Do you ever want to become a cowgirl?
Cowgirls are undoubtedly the true epitome of strength, courage, and determination.
Cowgirls also live adventurous lives.
They can face hardships with unsurpassable determination and grit.
Cowgirls have proved they can deal with the odds with their commitment and hard work.
If you have found a cowgirl quote that encourages you, please mention it in the comments below.
Don’t forget to share this article on social media if you found these cowgirl quotes inspirational!